PDA

View Full Version : The All Knowing Thread: What Have u Learnt About Basketball In Your Time As A PSDer?

Swashcuff
08-18-2010, 06:36 AM
Ok so I do believe that I can safely speak for all of us here and say that we all have learned a thing or two since being on PSD. In an attempt to widen our basketball knowledge I say lets just put a little of what we have learned in a thread. I'll start first with just a couple.

I've learned a TON about 60s, 70s,80s, basketball on this board. I have really gotten greater insight of the players, teams, fans, pace and style over those years more so than just know stats.

I learned how great an international player Arvydas Sabonis I have a boatload more respect for him now.

What about you guys?

TheWatcher34
08-18-2010, 08:33 AM
ball.

DenButsu
08-18-2010, 08:39 AM
For me, the importance of analytics (props to Chronz), tolerance for opposing fan bases (props to SI, db, IF, DS & Josh), understanding of the CBA & the mechanics of player movement (props to Future & the mock offseason), and, by way of all discussions here, increased disdain for the sports media in general & increased respect for the few among its tanks who stand out as honorable exceptions to the unfortunately pathetic norm (props to Chris Tomasson).

29$JerZ
08-18-2010, 08:41 AM
I learned a lot about CAP. Definitely became more knowledgeable about it thanks to my Knick forum.

Sly Guy
08-18-2010, 08:42 AM
the CBA, and tolerance of other fan bases, mostly. And that regardless of tolerance of other fan bases, homers are homers, and they always make themselves look stupid to those who still reserve judgement on a team/player until they've watched them.

Hawkeye15
08-18-2010, 08:43 AM
maturity as a poster. Not getting into pointless arguements. making sure posts are able to be backed with evidence. How annoying and intolerable the media is, and using advanced statistics and metrics when evaluating players in the sense that the eye doesn't catch everything. Plus, when you come here, you can actually have intelligent debates at times, where in the real world, most of us would be bored with basketball discussions, due to lack of knowledge amongst the average fans.

bostncelts34
08-18-2010, 08:49 AM
Ive learned alot more about the CAP and player movement. Also, i dont always get to see some of the young players on other teams on a good basis, so i love hearing about progression and potential (realistic potential) from good posters.

P.S i Also learned that Media/espn sucks.

td0tsfinest
08-18-2010, 08:52 AM
I have to give credit to all the Number Wizards on here. I learned a lot about the financial side regarding trading, MLE, TPE, etc. Thank you.

IAmKira
08-18-2010, 09:00 AM
Mike James

magichatnumber9
08-18-2010, 09:01 AM
I learned that we use the ESPN trade machine far to much.

spreadeagle
08-18-2010, 09:05 AM
Get your facts right before you post or your gunna get corrected and facepalmed about 50 times by people lol...we all probably had it happen a few times..google is your friend lol

spreadeagle
08-18-2010, 09:06 AM
i learned that we use the espn trade machine far to much.

lol true I never use it,Just check players salaries before makin crazy trade ideas

DenButsu
08-18-2010, 09:13 AM
Very good thread idea bt the way...

So I'll add one more thing: At some times when I feel all my hopes for a quality board have been dashed, I get a reminder that boot all is lost (props to the OP of this thread).

Niro
08-18-2010, 09:16 AM
that mike james is the greatest of all time ;)

a lot about the financial aspect (cap ==> how it works, execptions etc.)
and about players from other teams that i didnt know..pretty much what bostncelts34 said

NYKalltheway
08-18-2010, 09:28 AM
Most of the things about the salary cap that I had no idea about.
Also found out that some American fans have no idea of what's happening to the rest of the world :D

dbeastly
08-18-2010, 09:32 AM
I learnt that a lot of people dislike Lebron James and that is nearly impossible to reason with a Bulls fan.

Jaji
08-18-2010, 09:33 AM
I learned that apparently LeBron James sucks and isn't even a top 100 player of all time. Thanks PSD! :up:

:rolleyes:

Gators123
08-18-2010, 09:40 AM
I learned if you want to piss somebody off, Reply to their post with only this ---> :facepalm:

DCSportsIsPain
08-18-2010, 09:51 AM
I won't say "learned" so much as PSD's NBA section has "reaffirmed" that far too many NBA fans are fickle, childish, uneducated, simple-minded and closed-minded. Fans are a reflection of the players they support.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
08-18-2010, 09:53 AM
advanced statistics and maturity

fadedmario
08-18-2010, 09:59 AM
Delusional fans

DenButsu
08-18-2010, 10:24 AM
I won't say "learned" so much as PSD's NBA section has "reaffirmed" that far too many NBA fans are fickle, childish, uneducated, simple-minded and closed-minded. Fans are a reflection of the players they support.

So why the **** do you even bother posting here if you have such a low ****ing low opinion of everybody?

Nobody's forcing you to stay. And if you're that ungrateful for the interaction and discussion you get through posting here, then please allow me to say (as a regular poster, and in no way an official representative of the site whatsoever) that if talking with the posters here doesn't float your boat, don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out.

Swashcuff
08-18-2010, 10:24 AM

for one we are talking about basketball and NOT the fans

and two the very same can be said for fans of any and EVERY sport

Swashcuff
08-18-2010, 10:25 AM
So why the **** do you even bother posting here if you have such a low ****ing low opinion of everybody?

Nobody's forcing you to stay. And if you're that ungrateful for the interaction and discussion you get through posting here, then please allow me to say (as a regular poster, and in no way an official representative of the site whatsoever) that if talking with the posters here doesn't float your boat, don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out.

:clap:

Becks2307
08-18-2010, 10:52 AM
I learnt what it means to 'steal home court' In a playoff series, I was always confused by it before.

maddBat
08-18-2010, 10:54 AM
I learned if you want to piss somebody off, Reply to their post with only this ---> :facepalm:

or u can say... THEN DONT WATCH!

HoopsDrive
08-18-2010, 10:55 AM
I learned the greatness of Mike THE GOAT James :worthy:

Gators123
08-18-2010, 03:28 PM
I learned the greatness of Mike THE GOAT James :worthy:

Mark Blount feels left out :(

JordansBulls
08-18-2010, 03:35 PM
I learned a few things.

1) Bandwagon Fans (Only post when there team is good, but never are here when there team is bad?)
2) Commentators only appreciate greatness by what they see and don't care to look at the numbers behind it.
Example: many commentators were saying Pierce was the best player in the playoffs in 2008.
3) Posters seem to believe that because so and so said this player is better that is holds weight on a forum where you need to put ideas together and use not only stats, but performances to back up ideas.

Chronz
08-18-2010, 04:16 PM
Gotta admit Ive never asked myself that Q

Seems like tough task to sum up what Ive learned here but it has relatively little to do with the sport itself. Like the way I value players and how I rate them has been pretty consistent for years now (PSD era anyways). Thats not to say people havent swayed my opinion on certain players, but its definitely a rarity. Like most people Ive learned more about the teams fanbases than the actual players, to me thats even more interesting. Any basketball related content that expanded my thinking of the game is usually analytically related or from old school books.

Still if I had to sum up everything Ive learned it would take more time than Im willing to put in right now. Ive been here a long time by my standards

Chronz
08-18-2010, 04:22 PM
You definitely need to listen to that little conscious of yours, you couldve just said that geniuses are too few to come by and sounded alot less spiteful.

I have no filter sometimes as well but even I wouldnt have said it that way, and yes to a certain extent I agree with you. There are tons of *****, but theres also a reason you stay here. There are plenty of intellectuals and guys who think just as lowly of you as you do of them so theres always someone to respect. I try to keep that in mind, its one of the things I learned here (Thanks to that rat bastard Ink), youve got to hold some punches man.

Hawkeye15
08-18-2010, 04:34 PM
I learned to never engage Chronz in a debate with McGrady involved.

Hulk6
08-18-2010, 05:00 PM

pwnd

ive learned not to **** with denbutsu

Gators123
08-18-2010, 05:06 PM

:hi5:

DCSportsIsPain
08-19-2010, 10:57 AM
You definitely need to listen to that little conscious of yours, you couldve just said that geniuses are too few to come by and sounded alot less spiteful.

I have no filter sometimes as well but even I wouldnt have said it that way, and yes to a certain extent I agree with you. There are tons of *****, but theres also a reason you stay here. There are plenty of intellectuals and guys who think just as lowly of you as you do of them so theres always someone to respect. I try to keep that in mind, its one of the things I learned here (Thanks to that rat bastard Ink), youve got to hold some punches man.

Someone read far too much into the post. I said "far too many" and someone took that as "everyone." Far too many could mean one or one percent, or three of each thousand or whatever I have in my mind as being "far too many." It certainly doesn't mean everyone or even a majority, or even necessarily a plurality. This is what occurs when people take a post out of context without asking for clarification. Several other members have shared the same opinion, yet posted it in different terms, and no one has accused those members of "hating everyone." :)

xbrackattackx
08-19-2010, 11:51 AM
I leaned that half of these posters don't even love their team and only post when they are winning.

DCSportsIsPain
08-19-2010, 12:00 PM

"Low opinion of everybody" was nowhere in the post. :)

Brew Crew
08-19-2010, 12:02 PM
I now know that Derrick Rose is God.

Swashcuff
08-19-2010, 12:03 PM
Why don't we just stick to basketball and forget about fans or other posters. we are talking about BASKETBALL here people.

tcav701
08-19-2010, 12:17 PM
I've learned that the Heat have already won 7 championships.

s2kobe
08-19-2010, 12:28 PM
i have learned everything this is the first website i go to when i wake up and continue to keep going to through out the day and before i go to sleep. its addicting and informative

mikealike305
08-19-2010, 12:28 PM
i've learned that people get way to uptight and upset about things that shouldnt bother tham to much... i've learned people like to follow w.e the "cool" thing of the momment even if it forces them to hate, i've learned that if i go to cleavland baseball game with a james 6 jeresy i'd prob get excorted out for "my safty", i've learned that lebron james is bigger then the game itsself

Swashcuff
08-19-2010, 12:31 PM
i have learned everything this is the first website i go to when i wake up and continue to keep going to through out the day and before i go to sleep. its addicting and informative

I know exactly what you mean and thing is going by your post count you haven't spent as much time here as many of the other posters

ManRam
08-19-2010, 12:37 PM
I've learned a ton. A lot about the game of basketball itself. I've learned, mainly through self-learning, a ton about the salary cap and more generally the business aspects behind the NBA. It is a business, and people seem to forget that (usually when making trade proposals).

I've learned about objectivity. While I'm always fairly certain that I am right, I don't ever just all of a sudden come to that conclusion. There's a reason why every argument or issue has more than one side to it. It would be wonderful if people would realize this, step back, and ***** the situation for what it is with an open and unbias mind. I try to look at both sides, all the stats and info, before I make my mind up.

I've learned that when people have their minds made up, their minds are made up.

I've learned a ton about advanced stats, what makes someone "efficient" (sorry Kevin Martin), what metrics are the most significant and stuff like that.

I'm a much wiser person all-around because of the psychosocial community that does exist here, and how people interact, debate, argue, think, etc. It's very informative if you can step back and look, again, without a subjective lens.

RicoSteel
08-19-2010, 12:40 PM
I "learnt" there are some dumb mofos posting on here. :clap:

Klivlend
08-19-2010, 12:48 PM
Someone read far too much into the post. I said "far too many" and someone took that as "everyone." Far too many could mean one or one percent, or three of each thousand or whatever I have in my mind as being "far too many." It certainly doesn't mean everyone or even a majority, or even necessarily a plurality. This is what occurs when people take a post out of context without asking for clarification. Several other members have shared the same opinion, yet posted it in different terms, and no one has accused those members of "hating everyone." :)

Ya, right, sure guy. You sound like me when I'm arguing with my girlfriend and I know I'm wrong. Just give it up

Hellcrooner
08-19-2010, 02:42 PM
How do American Fans think bout the sport and the players or teams and how Different is their vision on pro sports from europeans.

and of course ive learned all thats need to be learned bout Mike James, Facepalms and to "Thn not watch"

Swashcuff
08-19-2010, 06:53 PM
How do American Fans think bout the sport and the players or teams and how Different is their vision on pro sports from europeans.

and of course ive learned all thats need to be learned bout Mike James, Facepalms and to "Thn not watch"

as much as I HATE your blatant European bias I must admit you have opened my mind a whole lot more European ball.

Cano4prez
08-19-2010, 08:34 PM
Joined in April but was reading the site before that, learned alot about free agency and the cap

jrm2054
08-19-2010, 09:14 PM
i learned that the basketball experts are dumb lol

clferg75
08-19-2010, 11:05 PM
I learned that if you tell heat fans that they are being @$$hole to a laker fan you get your hands slapped

Sox72
08-19-2010, 11:15 PM
That it has the least intelligent fan base out of the 4 major sports.

Hawkeye15
08-19-2010, 11:17 PM
Would love to keep this thread positive, to a point....
If possible, state what you have learned, to become a better poster, and basketball mind, on this site.
:)

still1ballin
08-19-2010, 11:25 PM
I've learned winning sig bets is an amazing feeling especially to a poster you dislike :)

Hawkeye15
08-19-2010, 11:26 PM
I've learned winning sig bets is an amazing feeling especially to a poster you dislike :)

shut up Laker fan!

Raps18-19 Champ
08-19-2010, 11:28 PM
Not trying to take a shot but how Kobe fans call Lebron being a lot more hyped than Lebron and how Kobe doesn't get the love he deserves yet the Lakers make up half of this NBA forum alone and half on non Laker fans are pretty much 50-50 between Lebron and Kobe.

still1ballin
08-19-2010, 11:28 PM
shut up Laker fan!

:dance2:

Agar81
08-19-2010, 11:30 PM
I've learned alot more about the salary cap and I have enjoyed interacting and learning about other teams/ their fan bases since on PSD (longer than the date I joined because I used to just read threads for good news, rumors, and insight). I have also learned that people are obsessed with Mike James which was something I wasn't aware of before...

TheGsw
08-19-2010, 11:31 PM
I learned how to dribble a ball.

Ovratd1up
08-19-2010, 11:37 PM
How to grow my first pub and bar.

masalex1205
08-19-2010, 11:39 PM
I learned that Monta Ellis is the #6 shooting guard in the NBA

WadeBirdman
08-19-2010, 11:41 PM
I learned alot about the "bandwagon" :D

loufor2
08-19-2010, 11:43 PM
I learned that it is near impossible to change a homer's mind.

Also, salary hoopla

xabial
08-19-2010, 11:55 PM
I learned a lot about CAP. Definitely became more knowledgeable about it thanks to my Knick forum.

Hell to the Yes :nod:

MaHaRaJaH
08-20-2010, 12:00 AM
Going through the comments, everybody here learned the business aspect of the game; which in return helped us understand why some of the moves our teams make.

Sadds The Gr8
08-20-2010, 12:09 AM
I learned alot about the contract stuff like MLE, Max contracts, vet's min, bird's rights, and all that kinda stuff. Thanks motha ****as.:cool:

I also learned that there's a lot of bandwagon jumpers and homers in the world.

djeller1139
08-20-2010, 12:23 AM
I learnt how to spell

_KB24_
08-20-2010, 12:30 AM
That Mike James is the undisputed GOAT ;)

Learned to keep my posts clean to an extent which as actually helped me clean my mouth in general life as well, don't swear in front of the family and gf anymore, thanks to Mavrix and Crooner for all those infractions!

And another, don't get caught up with all the hype that surrounds you. As fast as it grows, the quicker it falls. ;)

rabzouz 96
08-20-2010, 01:19 AM
I learnt how to spell

ya sure...

DenButsu
08-20-2010, 01:30 AM
ya sure...

Pretty sure that was intentional. (sarcasm)

icej
08-20-2010, 01:47 AM
Learned how to compose - a reply while I compose myself.

Chacarron
08-20-2010, 01:50 AM
I learned a lot about player dealing and movement thanks to the mocks. I also have learned a lot about Spanish players thanks to Hellcrooner.

Fireworld
08-20-2010, 02:04 AM
Most of the things about the salary cap that I had no idea about.
Also found out that some American fans have no idea of what's happening to the rest of the world :D

This X100

sargon21
08-20-2010, 03:06 AM
i learned to pick the people i respond to more carefully, if worth getting into a debate ...

and also i think the hate on this site is a major problem, it gets out of hand and many of these posters categorize entire fanbases based on just a couple of PSD posters, with the bulls for instance d-roses-bulls and scarface-bulls are way more active in the nba forum, while we have many more intelligent fans in our own forum ... and i'm sure this happens with other fanbases as well (happens with the knicks and lakers forums often)

Iodine
08-20-2010, 03:26 AM
I have learned that GO#1 started a trend that has lasted far to long (mike james)

However I learned about the synergy website, about several new blogs, I learned that manram can be a boss (see 2008 finals), I found out just how useful CBAfaq.org is, I learned never to surprised about Corey Maggette going to the Dub's after several rumors flying around the MLE with Boston, Spurs, Magic.
PSD has helped fine tune (well the basic idea of the theory) the idea of the beginnings and end's mattering, and the middle is forgotten in basketball
And of course, I found out that there are several level headed people out there, and I need to learn to do that more so I can get in good debates

Minimal
08-20-2010, 03:52 AM
I learned that Miami Heat fan should have never created his account on July 2010 or he will be called a bandwagon fan.

ElMarroAfamado
08-20-2010, 04:03 AM
that no matter how much he proves over and over again that he is not a WINNER (that wins titles) people will always overrate lebron james because he dunks the ball hard ......

Silent
08-20-2010, 04:06 AM
i found out that half of psd don't know what there talking about when it comes to basketball

BHF
08-20-2010, 04:14 AM
i used to like the bulls before i joined psd

DenButsu
08-20-2010, 04:19 AM
And of course, I found out that there are several level headed people out there, and I need to learn to do that more so I can get in good debates

It's okay, Io, you can use my name, I don't mind. :smoking:

kArSoN RyDaH
08-20-2010, 06:53 AM
i have learned A LOT on PSD mainly in the NBA and Laker Forums which has actually helped me in the real world not just the cyber world

ive learned to properly construct a debate and back up my argument with evidence and statistics. before i would just be like the 100s of people posting and just post subjective remarks but now when i post i think before posting and actually try and be factual rather than the usual homer. this has helped me more and more each day as i engage in arguments with casual fans about sports from nfl to mlb to nba and demolish them. i feel better and more confident everytime i talk to my uncles who think they know everything about nba and so on.

another thing ive learned is how bad the media is in swaying the public perception of a player/team/person etc. they have a lot of power and at times can affect the way fans look at the game.

ive also learned about a lot of advanced statistics and things like tsa% PER win shares ows dws etc. things i would never even care to look up i have come to know very well in my time here on PSD (5 years - 3 years observing 2 posting). i dont think anyone outside of PSD and other sports websites knows about these statistics and i never would have known about them had it not been for PSD.

another thing ive learned is how much people let their emotions talk rather than creating a logical argument to defend their point.

theres much more but i just want to thank PSD for helping me in college classes when i am arguing or debating with professors/students or in persuasive essays. sadly, i never knew how to properly construct a valid argument prior to my time on PSD so THANK YOU.

i will post a couple more of my learnings on here tomorrow =]

Iodine
08-20-2010, 12:27 PM
It's okay, Io, you can use my name, I don't mind. :smoking:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w30/mane83triple/dbutsu.jpg

Robbw241
08-20-2010, 12:29 PM
nothing

Hawkeye15
08-20-2010, 12:37 PM
I learned that I am not as smart as I thought I was :)

Avenged
08-20-2010, 12:45 PM
Meh, I'm still the same moron right now as when I started. :)

Gators123
08-20-2010, 12:46 PM
Player Efficiency Rating and other "Advanced stats"

:D

Klivlend
08-20-2010, 01:10 PM
Meh, I'm still the same moron right now as when I started. :)

Me too...do you think we (A) are incredibly stubborn and refuse to accept anyone else’s opinion?. Or, (B) are incredibly smart and already know everything so there is nothing left to learn?. Or, (C) have a learning disability?

rabzouz 96
08-20-2010, 02:22 PM
Pretty sure that was intentional. (sarcasm)

yeah just realized it when i saw that this was in the thread title. my bad lol

_KB24_
08-20-2010, 08:14 PM
I learned that I am not as smart as I thought I was :)

This is your best post ever. :)

Hawkeye15
08-20-2010, 08:32 PM
This is your best post ever. :)

well, you may not agree with me on some things, but you know I will put up a fight!

heattiltheend94
08-20-2010, 08:52 PM
that mike james is the greatest of all time ;)

a lot about the financial aspect (cap ==> how it works, execptions etc.)
and about players from other teams that i didnt know..pretty much what bostncelts34 said

same for me

Avenged
08-20-2010, 08:52 PM
Me too...do you think we (A) are incredibly stubborn and refuse to accept anyone else’s opinion?. Or, (B) are incredibly smart and already know everything so there is nothing left to learn?. Or, (C) have a learning disability?

I don't know about you but I'm B for sure.

justinnum1
08-20-2010, 08:54 PM
Iv'e learned a lot of grown men can act like little girls.

Avenged
08-20-2010, 09:01 PM
Iv'e learned a lot of grown men can act like little girls.

:laugh2: say it ain't so.

Looks like the majority have learned about fans rather than the actual game in itself.

Swashcuff
08-20-2010, 09:59 PM
:laugh2: say it ain't so.

Looks like the majority have learned about fans rather than the actual game in itself.

exactly...

I think its an ego thing however i mean once you've spent time on this website you can help but learn about the game. Not from other posters but more so from having to do more research into topics you weren't always solid about. Thats the way I have learned most of the new stuff i did.

Mane
08-20-2010, 10:42 PM
1. Kobe is the greatest ever, and if you say he isn't, **** you.
2. The Raptors are way better than anyone outside of Toronto thinks.
3. Derrick Rose is the future of basketball and the world in general.
4. Only talk about Lebron, and hate on him as much as possible.
5. Don't give any small market teams any credibility.
6. Wade is better than Lebron.
7. Most people that post on this board are ****ing idiots.

Iodine
08-20-2010, 10:43 PM
1. Kobe is the greatest ever, and if you say he isn't, **** you.
2. The Raptors are way better than anyone outside of Toronto thinks.
3. Derrick Rose is the future of basketball and the world in general.
4. Only talk about Lebron, and hate on him as much as possible.
5. Don't give any small market teams any credibility.
6. Most people that post on this board are ****ing idiots.

7. DeShawn Stevenson likes this post

DCSportsIsPain
08-20-2010, 10:46 PM
7. DeShawn Stevenson likes this post

Mike James likes it more.

MrfadeawayJB
08-20-2010, 10:47 PM
Mike James

This

Gators123
08-20-2010, 10:47 PM
Not about basketball, but I learned its cool to reply to a worthless thread with "cool story, bro"

Iodine
08-20-2010, 10:48 PM
Mike James likes it more.

the mike james stuff is old

I came here after it had been around for 6 months

DCSportsIsPain
08-20-2010, 10:49 PM
the mike james stuff is old

I came here after it had been around for 6 months

I've learned that, too. :)

djeller1139
08-20-2010, 10:58 PM
I learned all anybody cares about is LeBron, the Lakers, Kobe, and comparing LeBron, the Lakers, and Kobe.

It sucks, being a Warriors fan we never talk about anything relevant to them or rarely about any other small market teams, and the GSW forum on here isn't THAT active. It'd be nice if people stepped away from everything LeBron, Kobe, Lakers, Heat, etc.

Mane
08-20-2010, 10:59 PM
I learned all anybody cares about is LeBron, the Lakers, Kobe, and comparing LeBron, the Lakers, and Kobe.

It sucks, being a Warriors fan we never talk about anything relevant to them or rarely about any other small market teams, and the GSW forum on here isn't THAT active. It'd be nice if people stepped away from everything LeBron, Kobe, Lakers, Heat, etc.

Exactly my thoughts.

The only thing Wizards related anyone talks about here is Gilberts gun charges :facepalm:

Hellcrooner
08-20-2010, 11:36 PM

well we get to talk .....mmmm make war bout small market teams when theres an euro player in the roster.

rabzouz 96
08-20-2010, 11:59 PM
Not about basketball, but I learned its cool to reply to a worthless thread with "cool story, bro"

wrong forum brah

_KB24_
08-21-2010, 12:07 AM

You just answered your own rant........

Why don't you start a thread on something "relevant" on the Warriors.

magicdouglas
08-21-2010, 01:20 AM
I've learned that there are lots of guys just like me, that before, during and after a game, want to talk about the game. My wife is really not a NBA fan, my loyal son who loves all of my teams (but has a 8 pm bed time) is asleep, so I find myself wanting to discuss, argue or cheer about my game. PSD has given my just that (without waking up my wife or kids). So to all you late night posters, CHEERS!!!

what54!?
08-21-2010, 01:33 AM
- business aspects of the nba
-scouting reports on players I don't watch very often
-basketball fans like to agure
-there are a lot of homer fans lol

nanablvd
08-21-2010, 02:12 AM
I learnt a lot about the CBA terms, thanks to a couple of devoted PSD members.

asandhu23
08-21-2010, 02:20 AM
That really was an epically cool story, bro