PDA

View Full Version : Jays OT Thread V1.0

Ragun
08-18-2010, 02:11 AM
Pretty effective in the Raptors forum...although it wasn't always about the Raptors, i think it got more posters in the Raptors forum.

Worth a try...

:D

Eagles4Lyfe
08-18-2010, 10:39 AM
ya great job stealing my idea..haha jokes but ya this thread im sure will be pretty lively

fortune17
08-18-2010, 10:41 AM
Off topic, but still about the Jays....I'm making my first trip to Fenway this weekend to catch the Jays. Cecil Vs Lester which doesn't look to great for us seeing as Lester's had our number in the previous 2 starts. Brett only gave up one run in 6IP in his previous start vs BOS, (2-0 loss to Lester lol), so hopefully he can avenge that one.

So freakin' pumped!

(OT cuz I'm not gonna start my own thread about this.)

heusy_79
08-18-2010, 10:44 AM
Wow that's sick, any game at Fenway would be amazing but watching the Jays play there would be that much better. Hopefully the boys crank a few over the monster off Lester!

Eagles4Lyfe
08-18-2010, 10:44 AM
no no thats what this topic is for now we dont need these waste threads we can just post anything thats on our mind not jays related in here...
But ya your lucky still how much were tix and the trip down there in total going to cost you??

Ragun
08-18-2010, 11:06 AM
sounds awesome fortune17. have fun!

jfortune0620
08-18-2010, 11:19 AM

fortune17
08-18-2010, 11:21 AM
I'm sitting in the seats called Pavilion Box. They are some of the newer seats (built in '06 I think) up high, along the 1st base side. Bought them off of stubhub $250 for the pair after fees ($180 face value for the pair). I work for Porter airlines so my plane ticket is only $60 return. Basically for two nights hotel, two tickets to Fenway, and 2 plane tickets it cost $560, or $280 each.

Going to try to get to Wrigley before the end of the season also.

Ragun
08-18-2010, 01:01 PM
sickkkkkk. who are you going with?

fortune17
08-18-2010, 01:05 PM
Going with the girlfriend. Friday is dedicated completely to Fenway, and the surrounding area, Saturday is for sightseeing and whatever. Rather go to two games lol.

Ragun
08-18-2010, 01:07 PM
lol...i want to do something like that for a basketball game.

j-mart
08-18-2010, 01:27 PM
I saw a game at Fenway last year...great experience. I'm heading to Seattle to catch a game at Safeco in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately the Jays aren't playing the Mariners.

Eagles4Lyfe
08-18-2010, 03:11 PM
im going chicago couple weeks and wanan catch a cubs or white sox game, want to see hwo wrigley field is

H-MYK
08-18-2010, 07:59 PM
So, how's everyone's summer treating them? Mine's going great, 80% of the time it's working, gaming and watching baseball games. :D

BlueJayFanDan
08-18-2010, 08:23 PM
So, how's everyone's summer treating them? Mine's going great, 80% of the time it's working, gaming and watching baseball games. :D

Lucky. School just started up for me on Monday. Sucks. They shorten summer every year it seems like. Thankfully this semester I am only taking two classes which wont be too bad. Yet being in my 5th year of college and still a long time from graduating sucks lol.

T.O. Fan
08-18-2010, 08:43 PM

One word.....stress.

BlueJayCarter
08-18-2010, 09:41 PM

Pretty much the same. I am hoping to go see the WWE when they come to Winnipeg on October 23. But not much in the summer besides work, playing video games and watching baseball on the weekend until work took up my weekend.

And since Rogers Sportsnet one has taken a large chunk of games i wouldn't be missing much.

idrinkpepsi
08-18-2010, 09:43 PM

Going by way too fast, seems like I haven't accomplished anything this summer not excited to get back to school because the Jays will be done only a couple weeks after that

:D

Eagles4Lyfe
08-18-2010, 10:02 PM
rogers is the most piece of crap station ever jays games were the ones people actaully loved watching when nothings on for free..Now their making us pay when were clearly out of the playoffs what a bunch of bafoons

Nocturnal Rat
08-18-2010, 11:01 PM
Do you know how much the channel will cost? I wonder if it's still going to be free after the trial period.

AmmoWasted
08-18-2010, 11:02 PM
The game is being shown on Sportsnet Ontario now...what a joke.

T.O.Bombinators
08-18-2010, 11:08 PM
jays in 30...good ol rogers

Eagles4Lyfe
08-18-2010, 11:28 PM
rogers was already a BS station after raptors left they were only good because they had the jays game..But everything else they do is pathethic, for nfl they always play seahawks games, but the worst is there highlight packs all there guys are brutal..The only good thing related to sportsnet is evanka that sexi girl

Eagles4Lyfe
08-19-2010, 12:29 PM
can you guys believe tigers fans think they have a better team and future than us :facepalm:.. Were already higher then them in the standings in a harder division and arent even trying too lol

T.O. Fan
08-19-2010, 12:37 PM
^^^Is this on their thread?

Eagles4Lyfe
08-19-2010, 01:05 PM
yaa go to the MLB main forum i amde a thread all BLUE JAY supporters come out and show your support

H-MYK
08-19-2010, 07:59 PM
Lucky. School just started up for me on Monday. Sucks. They shorten summer every year it seems like. Thankfully this semester I am only taking two classes which wont be too bad. Yet being in my 5th year of college and still a long time from graduating sucks lol.

Ouch, I knew that in some places in the US, school starts mid-August. I don't mean to brag but we usually start school after Labor Day in Canada. What are you studying? And why is it taking you so long?

T.O. Fan
08-20-2010, 10:23 AM
Anyone play in a slow-pitch league?

Eagles4Lyfe
08-20-2010, 11:00 AM
Anyone play in a slow-pitch league?

naw but i always wanted to take part in those, good way to stay active and fit in summer..You know any leagues??

H-MYK
08-20-2010, 07:51 PM
Pretty much the same. I am hoping to go see the WWE when they come to Winnipeg on October 23. But not much in the summer besides work, playing video games and watching baseball on the weekend until work took up my weekend.

And since Rogers Sportsnet one has taken a large chunk of games i wouldn't be missing much.

Like me, minus the WWE. When I was younger, I used to enjoy watching it when it was still the WWF. Every Saturday at 12:00 was one of the highlights of my childhood. But then I slowly grew out of it and now I couldn't care less. But it would be exciting to check out the WWE in Winnipeg, I hope you get a chance to see it.

T.O. Fan
08-20-2010, 08:28 PM
naw but i always wanted to take part in those, good way to stay active and fit in summer..You know any leagues??

In Durham Region (just outside east of Toronto) there are two pretty good leagues in Oshawa and Ajax.

I play in Ajax (AMSA). It's fun, there's 5 different divisions from A to REC and you can enter as an individual or as a team.

The original reason I asked is because I wanted to know if anyone had used the new Miken Freak 98 bat. I guess you haven't.

BlueJayCarter
08-20-2010, 09:33 PM
Like me, minus the WWE. When I was younger, I used to enjoy watching it when it was still the WWF. Every Saturday at 12:00 was one of the highlights of my childhood. But then I slowly grew out of it and now I couldn't care less. But it would be exciting to check out the WWE in Winnipeg, I hope you get a chance to see it.

Thanks. I am going to call Ticketmaster on Monday or Tuesday, or see if I can get tickets from MTS Centre.

H-MYK
08-21-2010, 07:54 PM
rogers is the most piece of crap station ever jays games were the ones people actaully loved watching when nothings on for free..Now their making us pay when were clearly out of the playoffs what a bunch of bafoons

The new Sportsnet One station sucks ***. Why the hell would Rogers put out another channel when they already have 4 Sportsnet stations for areas in Canada (East, Ontario, West and Pacific)? Seriously, there shouldn't be an excuse to why they're doing it. It's not fair to Jays and/or Raptors fans that they have to suffer, whether they're paying extra money for the network or missing out on the games. Next Friday, when the Jays host the Tigers, the Sportsnet One people get to watch, while most of us get to watch Red Sox vs the Rays. I looked on the website. It's a freaking joke.

AmmoWasted
08-21-2010, 09:10 PM
The new Sportsnet One station sucks ***. Why the hell would Rogers put out another channel when they already have 4 Sportsnet stations for areas in Canada (East, Ontario, West and Pacific)? Seriously, there shouldn't be an excuse to why they're doing it. It's not fair to Jays and/or Raptors fans that they have to suffer, whether they're paying extra money for the network or missing out on the games. Next Friday, when the Jays host the Tigers, the Sportsnet One people get to watch, while most of us get to watch Red Sox vs the Rays. I looked on the website. It's a freaking joke.

Well obviously they're doing this for our benefit, we're obviously so close in the wild card race that Rogers wants us to watch our AL East competition instead of our own beloved Blue Jays. Must you guys question this move? It's obvious that Rogers is just looking out for us, their beloved customers. ;)

frostilicus
08-22-2010, 01:13 AM
Those new Bell commercials for the iphone 4g are possibly the worst commercials I have ever seen in my life. There's four or five different ones and each one is worse than the one that came before it. Whoever thought those commercials were a good idea should be fired. It's as bad as being forced to watch Red Sox games because the Jays games are on Sportsnet (n)One where nobody can see them.

H-MYK
08-22-2010, 08:15 PM
can you guys believe tigers fans think they have a better team and future than us :facepalm:.. Were already higher then them in the standings in a harder division and arent even trying too lol

Um, that is just pathetic of the fans. Have they actually watched our games to even judge? We could have, by the end of this year, 4 starters with at least 10 wins. Not bad for a team that had to trade away their ace in the off season for prospects. We also have 2 players (Buck and Bautista) who I didn't think would have all-star seasons. It's fine if you're going to compare 2 teams, future, rotation, offense or whatever, but at least do some research first.

Eagles4Lyfe
08-23-2010, 12:38 PM
Um, that is just pathetic of the fans. Have they actually watched our games to even judge? We could have, by the end of this year, 4 starters with at least 10 wins. Not bad for a team that had to trade away their ace in the off season for prospects. We also have 2 players (Buck and Bautista) who I didn't think would have all-star seasons. It's fine if you're going to compare 2 teams, future, rotation, offense or whatever, but at least do some research first.

im confused are you telling me to do research or saying tigers fans should??

idrinkpepsi
08-23-2010, 01:15 PM
I just got a Rogers HD box for HD Sports and it isnt working

:cry: :mad:

T.O. Fan
08-23-2010, 03:19 PM
^^Did you buy it or are you renting? Have you called the service line to activate the box?

H-MYK
08-23-2010, 08:09 PM
im confused are you telling me to do research or saying tigers fans should??

Tigers fans, not being harsh, just saying

At T.O. fan: Does house league softball count? I haven't played softball in years, since my late teens. The year after I stopped playing, the league went downhill. They jacked up the registration price to $120 and it's house league, why? I don't know. They raised the maximum age to 18, but one team had a 20 year old and a 21 year old. There were barely enough girls for 4 teams and on average 4 or 5 would show up for practice. And this, this is absolutely the worst, you'll have kids that'll come to the games and they'll be there to cause problems. What adds fuel to the fire is that the umps don't do squat because they're kids themselves, they don't kick them out, they don't warn them, nothing. Despite the complaints from the girls, the coaches would be like "I'm sorry but we can't keep kids from coming to the games." Sadly, these kids have nothing better to do.

nstojic
08-28-2010, 03:29 PM
LOL!

Joe Girardi may have sent A.J. Burnett a very public message last night.
After the White Sox shelled Burnett in a 9-4 victory in front of 38,596 at U.S. Cellular Field, the Yankees manager admitted he is ready to take a hard look at his very shaky rotation.
"We will evaluate after the weekend," said Girardi, who has CC Sabathia starting tonight and neophyte Ivan Nova going tomorrow.
Asked if that evaluation involved looking at Burnett (9-12), who has been punished in his last two outings, Girardi left the door wide open.
"You can take it whatever way you want," Girardi said. "My job is to evaluate this team after the weekend and see where we are at after this weekend."

But sending Burnett to the bullpen is dicey. Girardi would run the risk of shattering whatever is left of his confidence. Burnett has three years left on his contract, and the Yankees are going to need him because with $49.5 million owed to him over that time, he is too expensive to deal.
Nevertheless, the way he has been pitching in the last two starts makes you wonder if the Yankees are better off without Burnett going every five days.
"I don't know what that means," Burnett said when Girardi's 'evaluation' comment was presented to him. "Joe's the manager. I look forward to my next start. [Not making the start] would surprise me, but he makes the decisions."
If Burnett gets the ball Wednesday night at Yankee Stadium against the Athletics, he should pitch better than last night, when he was spanked for nine runs (eight earned) and eight hits in 3 1/3 innings.
"I am not getting swings [on pitches] I was getting before," said Burnett, who walked three and threw three wild pitches. "I am getting too much of the plate."

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yankees/yanks_game_burns_em_again_wYQDkotgJidvO38Trz7q5J#i xzz0xvl9I5BC

Eagles4Lyfe
08-28-2010, 06:38 PM
Tigers fans, not being harsh, just saying

At T.O. fan: Does house league softball count? I haven't played softball in years, since my late teens. The year after I stopped playing, the league went downhill. They jacked up the registration price to $120 and it's house league, why? I don't know. They raised the maximum age to 18, but one team had a 20 year old and a 21 year old. There were barely enough girls for 4 teams and on average 4 or 5 would show up for practice. And this, this is absolutely the worst, you'll have kids that'll come to the games and they'll be there to cause problems. What adds fuel to the fire is that the umps don't do squat because they're kids themselves, they don't kick them out, they don't warn them, nothing. Despite the complaints from the girls, the coaches would be like "I'm sorry but we can't keep kids from coming to the games." Sadly, these kids have nothing better to do.
oo wowww we have a lady fan amongst us:|..You must be like the only girl thats on PSD lol..But ya its always nice watching girls who play baseball because their usually hott...
Dont worry tigers fans have something else coming for them:p

H-MYK
08-28-2010, 08:13 PM
Those new Bell commercials for the iphone 4g are possibly the worst commercials I have ever seen in my life. There's four or five different ones and each one is worse than the one that came before it. Whoever thought those commercials were a good idea should be fired. It's as bad as being forced to watch Red Sox games because the Jays games are on Sportsnet (n)One where nobody can see them.

I actually don't think they are that bad. But they're also not commercials that get me excited about their product. You want bad cell phone commercials? Go watch the Koodo ones, I swear every time I see one, I just want to take the remote and throw it at the TV. The Rogers ones are starting to get on my nerves, you know the ones with the 2 guys. One usually wears a tie, he has all the bad luck with his internet, cell phones, cable, etc. The other, he dresses casual, he has the blond hair, he says "Hey!" Am I the only one who thinks that he acts so smug that he deserves a punch in the face?

@eaglesbaby4lyfe: I actually thought you knew. Don't worry, if you had no idea, you had no idea. Me, redbird89, CubsGirl and SmthBluCtrus are the more well known female posters on the forum.

Eagles4Lyfe
08-29-2010, 12:35 AM
Hey guys help me come up with a good sig depending on if we win tommorow to make that tigers fan rock for about 2 months:P

StealingSigns
08-29-2010, 04:37 AM
Hey guys help me come up with a good sig depending on if we win tommorow to make that tigers fan rock for about 2 months:P

Don't jinx it.

Eagles4Lyfe
08-29-2010, 04:46 PM
^^ to late rzeynski proving more and more why i hate him:facepalm:

2009mvp
08-29-2010, 06:10 PM
Hey guys go vote for the MLB Redraft playoffs in the main MLB forum right now.

H-MYK
08-29-2010, 08:14 PM
LOL!

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yankees/yanks_game_burns_em_again_wYQDkotgJidvO38Trz7q5J#i xzz0xvl9I5BC

Looks good on that prick. You wanna leave to go play for a rival, you better hope that fate doesn't come to bite you in the ***. I know I don't like calling anyone a prick but he is.

jaysfan4ever
08-30-2010, 11:07 PM
Looks good on that prick. You wanna leave to go play for a rival, you better hope that fate doesn't come to bite you in the ***. I know I don't like calling anyone a prick but he is.

Haha, yeah, he rode Doc's coattails to the big contract, and then bombed out when he refused to grow up. Good thing we didn't have this baby on our team.

Asham
08-30-2010, 11:40 PM
We should retire AJ Burnett's number

BlueJayCarter
08-31-2010, 01:01 PM
Yeah, AJ wanted to be a member of the Yankees. He reaps what he sows.

H-MYK
08-31-2010, 08:01 PM
So, who has plans for Labor Day weekend? Just blocks from where I live, there's going to be a carnival, then on Monday, there's going to be a parade, some of my friends are going to hit the bars and get drunk, and probably have a barbecue and watch the Hamilton-Toronto and Calgary-Edmonton games.

nstojic
08-31-2010, 09:39 PM
working it

Eagles4Lyfe
09-01-2010, 01:43 AM
Woah what kind of carnival, is its caribana like i wanna know:P

H-MYK
09-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Woah what kind of carnival, is its caribana like i wanna know:P

Just your typical take your kids, chill with your friends - type carnival. Honestly, I never been to the Carribana festivals so I wouldn't know.

@ Nstojic: That's got to suck. In the store where I work, it's closed on Monday.

T.O. Fan
09-01-2010, 09:04 PM
Nothing like hanging with a few carnies on a long weekend ;)

heusy_79
09-02-2010, 12:42 PM
I think Nyjer Morgan belongs with Canada's only MLB team. He is baseball's answer to Steve Downie.

H-MYK
09-02-2010, 07:42 PM
Nothing like hanging with a few carnies on a long weekend ;)

Yeppers, why not end summer before going back to school with a bang? *sighs* It's stuff like this that makes me miss being a kid.

Bob_at_york
09-09-2010, 10:01 AM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=476274&page=5

It is funny reading this. People rip Bautista in the thread.

nstojic
09-09-2010, 12:07 PM
@ Nstojic: That's got to suck. In the store where I work, it's closed on Monday.

at least the pay is at 2.5x...

1hardcore
09-09-2010, 12:28 PM
Alex Rios is having an okay year....

.290avg 20hr 79rbi 32sb 13cs .341obp

Last month he hit .261 and this month he's struggling hitting only .227

it's only a slight improvement than last year, but i'm still happy he's gone!

BlueJayCarter
09-09-2010, 01:20 PM
Alex Rios is having an okay year....

.290avg 20hr 79rbi 32sb 13cs .341obp

Last month he hit .261 and this month he's struggling hitting only .227

it's only a slight improvement than last year, but i'm still happy he's gone!

Rios has had an okay year. Not an all-star year, not a terrible year but compared to Bautista and Snider who have played in Right Field 43 Home-runs and 9 home-runs is better than 20 home-runs.

Ragun
09-09-2010, 03:35 PM
anyone going to academix tonight?

H-MYK
09-09-2010, 07:48 PM
So, who's excited for the NFL season starting? I am, even though the Eagles don't play until Sunday.

bomber0104
09-09-2010, 08:36 PM
So, who's excited for the NFL season starting? I am, even though the Eagles don't play until Sunday.

always fun to spend sunday afternoons watching football..

Looks like your Eagles are gonna start the season 0-1.. go Packs

Bob_at_york
09-09-2010, 10:30 PM

I am loving it so far! Go Vikings!

Eagles4Lyfe
09-09-2010, 11:43 PM

:laugh: ya right get ready for us to expose your defence like arizona did in the playoffs :P

1hardcore
09-10-2010, 12:18 AM
Chacin sucks :P

H-MYK
09-10-2010, 08:03 PM

:guns: We'll see about that. But in all seriousness, I'm not expecting too much from them this year. Kolb would have to surprise me.

nstojic
09-11-2010, 09:47 AM
anyone ever read richard griffin's Q & A blog online? Despite most people's dislike for the guy, there's a bunch of useful stuff in there....

H-MYK
09-11-2010, 08:09 PM
I don't really care which team gets the Super Bowl, as long as it's any team but the Bengals or the Vikings, I'm happy. I don't want Cincy to win because I can't stand Ochocinco and Owens (a match made in hell) and I don't want Minnesota to win because I'm sick of Favre and his retire/un-retire business.

Eagles4Lyfe
09-11-2010, 09:08 PM
how can you say that:|, its more like as long as the cowboys giants redskins and cheatriots and favre dont win then its ok

H-MYK
09-11-2010, 10:30 PM
All right, I'm such a bad fan sometimes. I'll add the Cowgirls, Giants, Redskins and Over-ratriots to the mix. I like to make fun of myself sometimes.

Eagles4Lyfe
09-11-2010, 10:53 PM
dont be so harsh on yourself:p, but you should come post in the eagles forum more often ive never seen you before untill a couple weeks ago, btw whats your story on becoming an eagles fan:p i always like hearing them

H-MYK
09-12-2010, 08:02 PM
Sometimes, I have nothing to say, I just can't seem to find the words. lol How I became an Eagles fan, to be honest, I don't really know. For some reason, it was a random pick, hell I've been cheering for them before they got McNabb and Reid. No influence, my dad is a Browns fan, my sister is a Steelers fan, my brother was a Raiders fan, now he doesn't care, I know, it's weird.

statquo
09-13-2010, 05:01 AM
Jagz undefeated so far this year.

Eagles4Lyfe
09-13-2010, 11:45 AM
Sometimes, I have nothing to say, I just can't seem to find the words. lol How I became an Eagles fan, to be honest, I don't really know. For some reason, it was a random pick, hell I've been cheering for them before they got McNabb and Reid. No influence, my dad is a Browns fan, my sister is a Steelers fan, my brother was a Raiders fan, now he doesn't care, I know, it's weird.
well you made the perfect choice:P, wow you cheer for the second best team in your household next to the steelers ofc..

Jagz undefeated so far this year.
wow lol i have never met a jags fan in my life

j-mart
09-13-2010, 10:17 PM
I don't really care which team gets the Super Bowl, as long as it's any team but the Bengals or the Vikings, I'm happy. I don't want Cincy to win because I can't stand Ochocinco and Owens (a match made in hell) and I don't want Minnesota to win because I'm sick of Favre and his retire/un-retire business.

But you'll route for Vick???

H-MYK
09-14-2010, 03:36 PM
Well, I thought that the Vick in Philly experiment was weird. I actually thought that he would go to Minnesota after Favre "supposedly retired" before the circus came to town with him changing his mind. What bothered me was how some of the fans decided to boycott the Eagles for that signing. Every team in every sport makes a move that the fans aren't going to like and yet, the true fans stick with them. And me being a true fan, I'm sticking by the Eagles, even though I'm a bit pissed off at the McNabb trade.

I feel so sorry for my friend, he works at a games store and all the Halo fanboys lined up outside for the midnight release of Halo Reach. By the time the doors opened, the sidewalk was a mess, littered with garbage. Funny part is that there was a dumpster 20 feet away. Gotta love people who think that others are their own clean-up crew or mommy. I may enjoy my games, but not enough for me to wait outside just for one game. I usually wait until the prices go down or for Christmas.

Bob_at_york
09-16-2010, 11:32 AM
Hey guys,

I am wondering if any one knows a good place to get some country fried steak in the GTA? I love that sausage gravy or whatever it is called. Hell it doesn't even need to be country fried steak, just find me a place that puts that gravy on a dish and I am there. I am aware of Denny's but I am wondering if there are any smaller places you know about.

H-MYK
09-16-2010, 07:48 PM
Is it wrong that I'm 25 years old and I have a sudden urge to play Pokemon?

MaHaRaJaH
09-19-2010, 04:31 AM
Is it wrong that I'm 25 years old and I have a sudden urge to play Pokemon?

It is if you play it wearing Ash's hat
.... in bathrobes

H-MYK
09-19-2010, 08:05 PM
Now, it went from wrong to creepy

MaHaRaJaH
09-20-2010, 12:36 AM
Now, it went from wrong to creepy

you say that like it's a bad thing :shrug:
I play Final Fantasy 9 every now and then wearing leopard undies

BlueJayCarter
09-20-2010, 11:32 AM

Creepy.

I say the Houston Texans are going all the way. 2-0 baby.

MaHaRaJaH
09-20-2010, 03:39 PM
Creepy.

I say the Houston Texans are going all the way. 2-0 baby.

;)

I say no!

BlueJayCarter
09-20-2010, 05:03 PM
;)

i say no!

;):d

Eagles4Lyfe
09-20-2010, 05:23 PM
EAGLESSSSSSSSSSSSSS BOOOYAAAA..I HOPE texans go 3-0;) im praying for that and jags fan sorry but next week expect to get blown out again:p

H-MYK
09-20-2010, 07:52 PM

I don't have much experience with the Final Fantasy games, but I'm thinking of getting FFXIII

MaHaRaJaH
09-21-2010, 05:30 PM
;):d
Bollocks!
A lot of games were ****in close

EAGLESSSSSSSSSSSSSS BOOOYAAAA..I HOPE texans go 3-0;) im praying for that and jags fan sorry but next week expect to get blown out again:p
Relax, it's the ****in lions :p

I don't have much experience with the Final Fantasy games, but I'm thinking of getting FFXIII

.... But then you can't appreciate FF's awesomeness!
AtLEAST play FF7 (I can provide links), FF8 (I personally Don't like it) if you liked FF7, FF9 if you like children stories. FF10 for SURE, then play FF13 if you wish :).
You gotta appreciate the stories, signatures. Btw, every final fantasy is a new game, new story, new characters.

Eagles4Lyfe
09-21-2010, 07:27 PM
oo ya VICK is starter now BABY boo ya not only the lions son^^ going to be a amazing year:D

H-MYK
09-21-2010, 07:55 PM
Could this spark the best come back in NFL history? Well, I shouldn't exaggerate, my love for the Eagles gets the best of me sometimes.

MaHaRaJaH
09-21-2010, 08:39 PM
oo ya VICK is starter now BABY boo ya not only the lions son^^ going to be a amazing year:D

The force disagrees :cool:

dtmagnet
09-21-2010, 09:09 PM

Vick's play has been great but I think you guys were stupid to trade McNabb.

Eagles4Lyfe
09-21-2010, 09:37 PM
how were we stupid we filled a need by getting our safety spot locked up for years, then not to mention we got rid of a 32 year old qb on the regression and who isnt as mobile as he used to be..
In exchange we got a young mobile more fresher guy whos accuracy looks much improved and still has speed and is that scarey threat he used to be..
So how was trading mcnabb dumb we weren't going anywhere in the future keeping him??

H-MYK
09-22-2010, 07:53 PM
I wonder what the Eagles will do with Kolb.

j-mart
09-22-2010, 07:55 PM
I had a cool experience today. I got to meet Travis Snider this afternoon at a media event. I snapped a couple pictures with him, got him to autograph a couple of baseballs and congratulated him on his HR last night.

H-MYK
09-23-2010, 07:55 PM
^^ Pretty awesome stuff