PDA

View Full Version : McNabb says he could play for the wizards if lockout happens

j-bay
08-17-2010, 05:37 PM
it says he is most likely joking but anything can happen
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2010/08/donovan-mcnabb-says-he-could-play-for-nbas-wizards-in-event-of-nfl-lockout/1

Abdul Mutalib
08-17-2010, 05:44 PM
I've actually seen him play ball on that "pros vs. joes" show. He's okay but not at an elite NBA level but he did beat rick fox, hakim olajuwon, and kenny smith with 2 other current NFLer's (3 on 3). They won by 1 but it was a bit unfair since they were facing retired guys. Anyhow, it's obviously a joke.

Jewelz0376
08-17-2010, 05:46 PM
Didn't he barely get any burn on the su team?? Yet he things he can play in the league...yea ok...Nobody in the nfl is good enough to play in the league period...

sofargone
08-17-2010, 05:51 PM
Come to the CFL

llemon
08-17-2010, 05:56 PM
As an elderstatesman, I have witnessed that NFL players are the creme de la creme of 'take in the rear, yassur, sir' lowlife scabs of the profesional sportsworld.

If it does come to that, hopefully McScab will suffer a career ending injury, as he is a sellout punk.

Life continuously amazes me.

ManRam
08-17-2010, 06:03 PM
John Wall said on Sportsnation that he could play on the practice squad, but that's it.

Pittz
08-17-2010, 06:03 PM
As an elderstatesman, I have witnessed that NFL players are the creme de la creme of 'take in the rear, yassur, sir' lowlife scabs of the profesional sportsworld.

If it does come to that, hopefully McScab will suffer a career ending injury, as he is a sellout punk.

What the ****?

unwantedplayer
08-17-2010, 06:12 PM

It amazes me how many people continue to make absurd comments and making their ignorance such an obvious thing.

sofargone
08-17-2010, 06:14 PM

hahaha lol

llemon
08-17-2010, 06:17 PM
HOLY CRAP.

So if McNabb crosses the NBA Players' picket line, he is not a scab?

Please explain.

The Ooh Child
08-17-2010, 06:35 PM

Did you run out of Prozac? Get a sense of humor ******. I imagine Donny Mac had a big stupid smile on his face while saying this.

John Walls Era
08-17-2010, 06:42 PM
He wouldn't be quick enough to play guard or big enough to play SF/PF. But I get that he was kidding.

thephoenixson28
08-17-2010, 06:53 PM
How is that possible when they are both headed towards lockouts.

heattiltheend94
08-17-2010, 07:04 PM
I can see Marshall playing for a team, but not McNabb. He's not the fastest guy in the league, and he's getting kind of old.

VinceCarter
08-17-2010, 07:42 PM
it says he is most likely joking but anything can happen
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2010/08/donovan-mcnabb-says-he-could-play-for-nbas-wizards-in-event-of-nfl-lockout/1

I think it was Brandon Marshall who said he could and would play in the NBA if there was a lockout. It was on SportsCenter during the Chris Mortenson bus thing. He kept saying he was serious and wasn't laughing about it. He seemed serious.

VinceCarter
08-17-2010, 07:45 PM
What the ****?

I think he means NFL players are the low lifes out of all of the sports, and I agree.