PDA

View Full Version : Best NBA fans!

silvio
08-16-2010, 10:21 AM
Let me see you - vote for the best NBA fans for any NBA team.

:clap: :rock: :cheers: :hi5: :up: :jumpy: :win: :dance: :rimshot: :cheer:
:sleep: :box: :horse: :cry: :bang: :moon: :catfight: :bs: :guns: :puke:

effen5
08-16-2010, 10:29 AM
Its either Chicago, NYC, or LA....those three cities pretty much makes the NBA forum not to mention some of the most loyal fans.

Giannis94
08-16-2010, 10:32 AM
Its either Chicago, NYC, or LA....those three cities pretty much makes the NBA forum not to mention some of the most loyal fans.

Milwaukee

SurGiiCaL
08-16-2010, 10:33 AM
Detroit nuff said

erik7
08-16-2010, 10:35 AM
Houston has some good fans as well as SA....

I think the more important question is loyalty....you can really say the Lakers or SA or Dallas of late because they are good every year...who has the most legit fans when your team is not that great...

I am ashamed of my team's fans...(heat)

They are pretty bad lol...bottom 5 I would say...I am one of the very few that still wore my Heat stuff proud in 08'

jensbalboy
08-16-2010, 10:35 AM
I think the Lakers have the best but the Knicks,Bulls,Celtics,Warriors,Bucks,Blazers,OKC and even the Clippers those fans are real and the Heat most bandwagon fans

kjoke
08-16-2010, 10:37 AM
pretty much a homer thread

i say heat :)

effen5
08-16-2010, 10:39 AM
Houston has some good fans as well as SA....

I think the more important question is loyalty....you can really say the Lakers or SA or Dallas of late because they are good every year...who has the most legit fans when your team is not that great...

I am ashamed of my team's fans...(heat)

They are pretty bad lol...bottom 5 I would say...I am one of the very few that still wore my Heat stuff proud in 08'

At least your honest.

HowFit
08-16-2010, 10:43 AM
I would say Lakers, Heat & Knicks as top 3

stejay
08-16-2010, 10:48 AM
I am a Timberwolves fan, but I would say the Bulls fans are the best from what I have witnessed.

Niro
08-16-2010, 10:53 AM
gotta be golden state...only reached the playoffs onces in like 15 years but still we have one of the most loyal fanbases in the nba
the atmosphere against dallas and utah 06-07 playoffs was just crazy

effen5
08-16-2010, 10:54 AM
Bulls has had a top 5 attendance in the last two decades

DCSportsIsPain
08-16-2010, 10:54 AM
Best means the fans show up no matter how good or poor the team plays.
I'm sorry to point out the obvious but the New York Knicks win this by a landslide.
They haven't done jack **** in 40 years and yet the fans always show up.

AntiG
08-16-2010, 11:23 AM
I'm sorry to point out the obvious but the New York Knicks win this by a landslide.

You know what, I agree. Half of them are utterly dillusional every year, but they still fill out the garden annually, despite having disgustingly bad ownership and management.

Minimal
08-16-2010, 11:23 AM
I say Boston (voted) also Oklahoma City, San Antonio, Portland.
Also I can say... I'm not from Florida, but last year I watched like half of Miami Heat regular season games... There was always maximum half of arena filled with fans and to say really it pissed me off. Such a huge city and one of the best teams in NBA, but such low attendance, people can't support their team. I guess things will change this year.

asandhu23
08-16-2010, 11:31 AM
Warriors fans. Why is this even a question?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbn72J8ass4

PrettyBoyJ
08-16-2010, 11:33 AM
If youve been to the Garden then you kno the fans love the knicks

celtisox41
08-16-2010, 11:47 AM
I would say Lakers, Heat & Knicks as top 3

this is best fans not most fans

BOSTON617
08-16-2010, 11:47 AM
i voted boston because for a small city we are loyal i mean compared to ny chicago and la we are a small city lol but i feel miami is mostly bandwagon fans and sometimes the lakers are too

KnicksorBust
08-16-2010, 11:50 AM

This.

Most underrated fan base: Portland

The Miami Cheat
08-16-2010, 11:51 AM
im a spurs fan...but i gotta say ny got the best fans

madvillian9
08-16-2010, 11:54 AM
I say Boston (voted) also Oklahoma City, San Antonio, Portland.
Also I can say... I'm not from Florida, but last year I watched like half of Miami Heat regular season games... There was always maximum half of arena filled with fans and to say really it pissed me off. Such a huge city and one of the best teams in NBA, but such low attendance, people can't support their team. I guess things will change this year.

miami isnt that big of a city. i dont even think it cracks the top 50 but not sure. plus most of the inhabitants dont give a rats *** about basketball. they love their hurricanes and dolphins. saying things will change this year just proves how much the fans suck. i was living down there when they won the title and nobody noticed. it was like when the white sox won in 05. the cities just dont care.

_Supreme_
08-16-2010, 11:57 AM

LA has the most bandwagon fans in the entire world of sports, along with the NY Yankees, so hell no to them.

Chicago fans have a very bad reputation and generally are among the least liked fans with other teams' fans, so hell no to them as well.

That doesn't mean they do not have good fans too, of course. It doesn't go for everyone.

Even though they are a historic rival of my favourite team, I have to say NY Knicks fans have stuck with their team through all the rough times. They definitely deserve credit for that. When the Lakers had the rough years a lot of their fans disappeared and it was noticable around here. Just saying (and the ones that stayed showed who the real Lakers fans are).

Now as for the answer of "best NBA fans?":

There is no definitive answer to that question, obviously.

It isn't like the team with the most fans automatically has the "best" fans. Bigger cities have more fans, and that tells us exactly nothing about the quality of the fans. Selling out an arena every night also tells us nothing. Who says, for example, that Indiana doesn't have great fans? There just are less of them than in most other cities.

In the end everybody around here will just vote for their own team, so the result of the poll is only an indication of the quantity of fans teams have @ PSD.

kurtismurray
08-16-2010, 11:57 AM
I know I'm bias.. But how has Utah not been mentioned? Most loyal and enthusiastic fan base in the NBA

madvillian9
08-16-2010, 11:59 AM
a lot of the knicks attendance is based on A:its a classic place to see a game in a major tourist area B:its a 19,700 capacity arena in a city with 10 plus million people in it. basing the loyalty of there fans on the attendance doesnt make much sense.

ink
08-16-2010, 12:00 PM
This is pointless. Please talk about basketball, not other fans. That's the best way to stay away from baiting and insults.