PDA

View Full Version : Predictions anyone?

AlwaysRight
08-15-2010, 07:57 PM
I think this upcoming seasons Championship will come down to Carter VS Kobe. End of story. With that being said Gallo will make his first All-Star game & David Lee will not. Amar'e will follow.Tracy will come down with a career threatening Flu LOL & Curry will finally be in shape. Durant will spend some time on the bench with an injury and Kobe will finally start to show his age. Duncan regains MVP yet lose to Kobe in west finals . Cavs Miss playoffs. Trailblazers make Noise in reg season then fall flat in 1st round. Isiah returns as Knicks GM. Orlando Beats Miami in east finals. Mike James retires.

Chacarron
08-15-2010, 07:59 PM
You will be banned soon.

black1605
08-15-2010, 08:00 PM
Okay.

Baller1
08-15-2010, 08:01 PM
You will be banned soon.

:laugh2:

Rafer17
08-15-2010, 08:02 PM
:facepalm:

Venomous88
08-15-2010, 08:03 PM
Can a mod change his name to AlwaysWrong?

sofargone
08-15-2010, 08:05 PM
I think this upcoming seasons Championship will come down to Carter VS Kobe. End of story. With that being said Gallo will make his first All-Star game & David Lee will not. Amar'e will follow.Tracy will come down with a career threatening Flu LOL & Curry will finally be in shape. Durant will spend some time on the bench with an injury and Kobe will finally start to show his age. Duncan regains MVP yet lose to Kobe in west finals . Cavs Miss playoffs. Trailblazers make Noise in reg season then fall flat in 1st round. Isiah returns as Knicks GM. Orlando Beats Miami in east finals. Mike James retires.

This is how I know this is a duplicate account.

Gators123
08-15-2010, 08:05 PM
Miss Cleo, is that you?

sofargone
08-15-2010, 08:06 PM
Miss Cleo, is that you?

You're a Libra aren't ya darling?

Gators123
08-15-2010, 08:08 PM
You're a Libra aren't ya darling?

:laugh2:

evadatam5150
08-15-2010, 08:29 PM

I think Heat fans head explodes after their teams first defeat of the season.. Heat fan will then give a thousand reasons WHY a perfect season is not possible in order for them to win 8 Championships in 5 years and for Bron to be considered hands down the greatest player to ever lace them up in Basketball, football, baseball and Curling..

After the Heats first win of the season I predict that Heat fan will find a new and inventive way of plastering U MAD sigs all over PSD in an act of orgasmic euphoria. At least one Heat homer will completely blow his wad and tell anyone who will listen that the season is OVER and Stern should just hand the trophy to Bron in order to save the other teams in the league the embarrassment of having to get humiliated by the greatest team ever assembled.. After 1 game.. :catfight:

Should be interesting..

bahama0811
08-15-2010, 08:31 PM
This thread isn't going anywhere.