PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Bogut vs Nene

Ebbs
08-14-2010, 01:05 AM
Got into a argument about these two. The other guy thinks Nene is on par and arguably better. If not better just a tad worse what your guys thoughts?

I have Bogut as the second best center in the league. His Offensive game has him top 4 and is defensive game is 2nd to only Dwight.

Nene is solid on both ends but I would have him somewhere in the 5-8 range. And to me after 4 there is a solid decline at the C position.

Catfish1314
08-14-2010, 01:43 AM
Size, wide bodies, and their playing styles make them both true centers. And the league has very few of those. So you really can't go wrong with either guy.

But if I had to pick, I'd go with Bogut. He's slower and less athletic than Nene but he's a more refined offensive player and a much smarter player defensively. Nene can body up another banger better than Bogut can but his significantly lower BPG proves his inferior basketball IQ at the defensive end. Plus Drew is a much better rebounder.

Khalifa21
08-16-2010, 08:58 AM
Size, wide bodies, and their playing styles make them both true centers. And the league has very few of those. So you really can't go wrong with either guy.

But if I had to pick, I'd go with Bogut. He's slower and less athletic than Nene but he's a more refined offensive player and a much smarter player defensively. Nene can body up another banger better than Bogut can but his significantly lower BPG proves his inferior basketball IQ at the defensive end. Plus Drew is a much better rebounder.

I think Nene is slightly undersized at center. He's listed at 6'11 but I think he's closer to 6'9/6'10. I think his natural position is PF but he's still a very solid center.

Bogut takes this quite easily for me. He's better on offense and defense and is the definition of a true center.

todu82
08-16-2010, 09:20 AM
Andrew Bogut

KnicksorBust
08-16-2010, 11:34 AM

Yup.

JordansBulls
08-16-2010, 02:35 PM
Not really close.

Go_NUGGETS
08-17-2010, 12:48 AM
I'll take Bogut....But if NENE learns how to use his f'n physical power [instead of being a *****], he can be better then Bogut and be an allstar,