PDA

View Full Version : Is lebron secretly calling out michael and magic

show34
08-11-2010, 11:44 PM
I seen on his twitter page he was a little crunk about all the people that criticized his choice to leave the cavs i personally think that he is calling out michael magic charles and even the commisioner david stern he says (dont think i havent made a mental note of everybody who critcized me everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) all i gotta say is he lucky mike aint able to lace them up no more whats your opinion?

Chacarron
08-11-2010, 11:47 PM
Of Course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DoJoTheSlasher
08-11-2010, 11:49 PM
Man Mike will still lace them up and whoop his ***.

CityofTreez
08-11-2010, 11:53 PM
shhhh..........................it was supposed to be a secret.

Raidaz4Life
08-11-2010, 11:55 PM
well looks like the cats out of the bag.

show34
08-12-2010, 12:00 AM
Lebron better sit down somewhere and enjoy what 4 good years he got left he just gonna be a fat power forward then

DCSportsIsPain
08-12-2010, 12:00 AM
Does anyone actually think people like Michael Jordan give two ***** what LeBron James thinks of them? I'm sure Magic is up nights worried about LeBron's opinion of him.

Themighty305
08-12-2010, 12:03 AM
Really? such a lame post man. Obviously a ton of people have been hating on Lebrons decision to come to Miami. Come up with something better.

thekmp211
08-12-2010, 12:04 AM
Lebron better sit down somewhere and enjoy what 4 good years he got left he just gonna be a fat power forward then

haha, this comment is going to be saved forever.

show34
08-12-2010, 12:05 AM
Man i wish dwade the best enuff said he better worry about his weight in a few years

thekmp211
08-12-2010, 12:06 AM
i also don't really think this is a story. magic and jordan didn't really call lebron out with their comments, they simply said they wouldn't have done it. which makes sense, when you realize they both won tons of rings and that it's not even a worthwhile ****ing question or comparison to make in the first place.

show34
08-12-2010, 12:11 AM
really? Such a lame post man. Obviously a ton of people have been hating on lebrons decision to come to miami. Come up with something better.1st off homeboy i live in florida and 2nd i dont care where he went it dont affect my team at all im a laker fan im just calling it like i see it and thats what he did im happy for the kid you probably aint no heat fan till he got there you cant even name the inaugural starting five meaning their 1st ever starting five i can because i know basketball and its history

mark1125
08-12-2010, 12:11 AM
Stop with the damn LeBron threads already. Seriously......DONE TO DEATH!!!! You are NOT original. You are NOT ground breaking. :facepalm:

NYKNYGNYY
08-12-2010, 12:16 AM
Really? such a lame post man. Obviously a ton of people have been hating on Lebrons decision to come to Miami. Come up with something better.

every heat fan is on lbjs dick...chilllllllllllllllll

Mplsman
08-12-2010, 12:18 AM

:laugh2:

69centers
08-12-2010, 12:20 AM
If he's saying he made a mental note, he must mean to keep for future reference when he plays these people in games. I'm thinking he means current players who may have voiced negativity toward his move.

justinnum1
08-12-2010, 12:22 AM

sick sig

show34
08-12-2010, 12:28 AM

lmfao you are the man dude point well taking

show34
08-12-2010, 12:30 AM
if he's saying he made a mental note, he must mean to keep for future reference when he plays these people in games. I'm thinking he means current players who may have voiced negativity toward his move.he said every body twice with quotations at the end of his statement i hope thats what he meant though

HakeemTheDream
08-12-2010, 12:30 AM
Magic and Jordan didn't even criticize him, they simply answered that they wouldn't have left their team (obviously, their teams were big market teams with great coaches and supporting talent. Lebron was in a completely different situation) but the media (and y'all melodramatic fans) twisted it and made some big drama out of it.

Imo, this comment from Lebron was probably influenced by Wade. Wade has always said that he always has a chip on his shoulder because he feels that people doubt him, whether or not it's true he just chooses to feel that way, and he admitted that he wouldn't be the player he is today without that fuel or that chip on his shoulder. This is how a leader should think, Lebron is finally learning.

Hellcrooner
08-12-2010, 12:32 AM
Magic has better things to take care of like lets see....watch if he gets passed from 5 rings to 6 by kobe.

show34
08-12-2010, 12:39 AM
Aint that the shorty that smashed on him at that pickup game?

BoltLakerPadre
08-12-2010, 12:40 AM
I seen on his twitter page he was a little crunk about all the people that criticized his choice to leave the cavs i personally think that he is calling out michael magic charles and even the commisioner david stern he says (dont think i havent made a mental note of everybody who critcized me everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) all i gotta say is he lucky mike aint able to lace them up no more whats your opinion?

Hahahahaha. Are you kidding? MJ & MJ are both way better than Lebron, and neither of them would be scared of him.

tredigs
08-12-2010, 12:43 AM
Lebron James forum -- >

Chi StateOfMind
08-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Every ****** heat fan is gunna jock lbj balls and protect their weak ***** team...............all i know is when the lakers win it will be that much sweeter

TheGsw
08-12-2010, 12:51 AM
Hahahahaha. Are you kidding? MJ & MJ are both way better than Lebron, and neither of them would be scared of him

x 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000

mynameismo
08-12-2010, 01:03 AM
Lebron James forum -- >

They don't want one.. so hey, I guess we'll have to settle with these crappy threads.

Aapox
08-12-2010, 01:09 AM
all i gotta say is he lucky mike aint able to lace them up no more whats your opinion?

Hahahahaha. Are you kidding? MJ & MJ are both way better than Lebron, and neither of them would be scared of him.

That's pretty much what he said.

ntat
08-12-2010, 01:17 AM
Calling them out for what? A fist fight? So he can play two 50 year olds 1 on 1? U know how many people have been ripping on him!?!
And its such a super secret that he Twittered it.
STOP MAKING LBJ THREADS EVERY SINGLE TIME HE WIPES HIS *** OR GOES TO THE STORE

Scarface-Bulls
08-12-2010, 01:29 AM
This just shows Lebron is still immature.....Lebron show up in the playoffs then u can have something to back up ur smack....go practice dunking on 7 yr old kids b/c u still are one.

Hangtime
08-12-2010, 01:51 AM
These Lebron threads are getting redundent. He is either finding things to use as motivation or he just tired of the critcism from his decision or maybe both. Personally I don't think Mike and Magic said anything negative towards him other than they would have never done that in their time but they acknowledge things are different now. Anyway it's really no big deal. All he can do now is play basketball and try and win a championship. Which is what he has been trying to do now for 7 years.

_KB24_
08-12-2010, 02:17 AM
If MJ had twitter: These young cats need to learn to STFU where they need too :cool:

The Final Boss
08-12-2010, 02:53 AM
Who's Lebron James? Is he the father on Good Times?

hugepatsfan
08-12-2010, 03:09 AM
MJ doesn't give a **** about being on Lebron's **** list. If you challenge MJ, you will lose. Lebron should recognize that.

Wade>You
08-12-2010, 03:12 AM
I love how everyone is running with the theory that show34 posted. Ignorance and hatred.

knickfan33
08-12-2010, 04:04 AM

:clap: lmao... lebron signing with miami pretty much ensured he will be the greatest player noone ever cared about... he'll get 2 rings in miami... 3 if he is lucky... and will always be known for signing with a super team to do it....

this being said...NOONE CARES... stop making lebron threads about him being the greatest cause he couldnt wash micheal and magics jock straps.....

i cant wait till they fall short... im definetly putting up a sig of wade lebron and bosh like all the miami "fans".. but instead of
u mad?
its gonna be
we sad!

knickfan33
08-12-2010, 04:10 AM
I love how everyone is running with the theory that show34 posted. Ignorance and hatred.

you know wade>you, your one of the few fans in here who i think has been a legit heat fan for years... but still your dumb enough to think people hate on your team because their good... they havent done anything yet... noone hates them the way you wish they did.... we think its a joke... lebron made a mockery of the NBA and competitive nature this year, and now he's on your team, thats why theres hate... please stop thinking people hate on your team cause there good.... they havent accomplished anything, they signed FA's and threw a party
Congrats....
enjoy the 2 titles you get over the next five years that absolutely noone will care about.....

knickfan33
08-12-2010, 04:12 AM
PS.... MJ a couple weeks ago.." its different now, when i was playing i wouldnt have signed with those guys..... i wanted to beat those guys"... and he did, enough with lebron he ruined his career... will alwasy be known for needing a ton of help to get a title.

Minimal
08-12-2010, 04:48 AM
This is useless thread.
Seriously, the things that MJ said about LeBron are so stupid. He shouldn't have said anything at all. Maybe he is aware that he won't be the GOAT after some years so he started to bash LeBron? He lost my respect.
MJ, having a pretty decent team, in his first 7 years didn't even make the finals as LeBron did it in his 4th year, and then he got Phil Jackson, Scottie Pippen, Steve Kerr, Dennis Rodman and others. And he says he never would go to play with Magic or Bird?
When Jordan left the Bulls for 1 year, Bulls still won 55 games. What about LeBron? He leaves Cleveland and they become top3 worst team in the league. MJ was always cocky and sometimes bashed his teammates (ex. MJ punched Steve Kerr to the face), LeBron never did. I see only one explanation why he bashed LeBron... He is aware LeBron will surpass him, if not he would have stayed quiet.

Kashmir13579
08-12-2010, 04:52 AM
not secretly

Kashmir13579
08-12-2010, 04:54 AM

Mplsman,

Wes Johnson is amazing.

Heater4life
08-12-2010, 05:04 AM

A)This is coming from a Knicks fan who was on his **** for two years prior to the man even being eligible to join his team.

B) I think you or ANYONE would support your team aquiring the reigning two time mvp putting up 29ppg 8apg 8rpg.

The only people "on his dick" are every other fan making a thread about him in the NBA forum, mostly hate related with no topic of convo. yet we need to chill? :eyebrow:

Heater4life
08-12-2010, 05:10 AM
you know wade>you, your one of the few fans in here who i think has been a legit heat fan for years... but still your dumb enough to think people hate on your team because their good... they havent done anything yet... no one hates them the way you wish they did.... we think its a joke... lebron made a mockery of the NBA and competitive nature this year, and now he's on your team, thats why theres hate... please stop thinking people hate on your team cause there good.... they havent accomplished anything, they signed FA's and threw a party
Congrats....
enjoy the 2 titles you get over the next five years that absolutely noone will care about.....

Thats my point in a nut shell.

We all gambled, we all took a risk, and this merely the fallout of bitter fans who cant cope with their team losing out. It isnt about the decision, it isnt about his twitter, it isnt his letter to akron. Its spoiled fans whinning instead of moving on. Instead we see LBJ threads on the NBA forum 24/7

I dont think anyone hates because were good, people are hating to hate. Which is even worse, at least the Lakers were hated with reason other than bitterness or non-sensicle logic.

SMH!
08-12-2010, 05:29 AM
Shh secret

BrotherRedz
08-12-2010, 06:08 AM
I wonder why the mods wont close this, bait and hate thread :|