PDA

View Full Version : Playoffs still possible?

leafsrule99
08-09-2010, 11:03 AM
Hey Guys,
so I am sure someone else is also thinking about it...but after a performance like that against the Rays and Yanks... I think the next 12 games can dictate a possible chance at playoffs...

What do you guys think...50 games to go...and 8 games behind wild card...do you guys think its possible?

JaysFan87
08-09-2010, 11:31 AM
the odds are really low that they continue to play th way they are but for them to have a shot in hell, they would need get with in at least 5 games of the wildcard and they would also have to be second in the wildcard standings by septmeber first. Its hard enough making up 5 games on good teams like tampa but if u have to leapfrog 2 other teams in addition to tampa hen it becomes almost impossible.

treeleaf
08-09-2010, 11:34 AM
I believe that anyone who thinks they dont have a chance is either not educated in baseball or...retarted. Albeit a small chance, they have the team to make a run for it.

It is entirly in the their hands.

Managment has put a decent squad on the field and now its up to the team.

They definatly have a chance if they take 2/3 from the sox

but until that happens im not going to get too excited

StealingSigns
08-09-2010, 11:36 AM
Not very likely. TB isn't going to sputter like this for the rest of the year, and the Jays would have to leapfrog the Red Sox and one of Minnesota/Chicago.

1hardcore
08-09-2010, 12:01 PM
Not very likely. TB isn't going to sputter like this for the rest of the year, and the Jays would have to leapfrog the Red Sox and one of Minnesota/Chicago.

You got it!!!

They have more depth ...

Phil Epstein's philosophy is right.. you don't just need your studded 5 rotation ... you need 8 (3 good ones at the farm in case of injury)

Do people honestly believe the jays will make it ???? it'd take a miracle because i 3 of the top teams ahead of them would have to colapse!

DubbyDubbs
08-09-2010, 12:15 PM
theres a difference between possible and likely. Playoffs are without a doubt POSSIBLE. We are playing great ball against the teams ahead of us. However that being said it is not LIKELY that we are able to leapfrog so many teams with so little time.

thebeall
08-09-2010, 12:55 PM
theres a difference between possible and likely. Playoffs are without a doubt POSSIBLE. We are playing great ball against the teams ahead of us. However that being said it is not LIKELY that we are able to leapfrog so many teams with so little time.

Exactly. Anything is possible. With 50 some games left in the season it could happen, but it's extrememly unlikely.

It would take all 3 of Boston, TB, and the Yankees to play .500 baseball the rest of the way and take the Jays to go on a ridiculous hot streak, the likes of which have never been seen here. So in short....it ain't happening.

But who cares about playoffs right now. The playoffs weren't the goal going into this season, and it shouldn't be now. This season's been about growth and development of the team, and that should continue. It's been a success up to this point, and I have a feeling it will continue to be a success, regardless of where we finish relative to the playoffs.

This club is fun to watch!!. I don't live in Toronto, so I can't go to games. But for those of you who can, PLEASE start supporting this team. It looks like on TV the seats are slooooowly getting more butts in them which is good, but this team deserves better.

Eagles4Lyfe
08-09-2010, 01:26 PM
if we go and like 35-15 the rest of the way we should be in a good position..Also people bringing up redsox whitesox twins were only 3.5 behind them to and still have to face those teams, well redsox im sure we have a couple more series with them..Our schedule favours us significantly if we want to make a push because we face teams ahead of us so were not as bad of as people make it seem..
Also the rockies that year they made the playoffs were further back than us around all star break and went on a big *** run so who says we cant

madmike77
08-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Not this year. But I think they might have a shot next year - especially since I think the Rays will come back down to earth a bit next year (losing Crawford won't help).

Asham
08-09-2010, 02:10 PM
if we go and like 35-15 the rest of the way we should be in a good position..Also people bringing up redsox whitesox twins were only 3.5 behind them to and still have to face those teams, well redsox im sure we have a couple more series with them..Our schedule favours us significantly if we want to make a push because we face teams ahead of us so were not as bad of as people make it seem..
Also the rockies that year they made the playoffs were further back than us around all star break and went on a big *** run so who says we cant

we will go 49-1

BlueJayFanDan
08-09-2010, 02:18 PM
I hope we make it. I think we can if we can gain 3-4 games in the next 4-5 series it would put us in a nice position.

Bjaxn45
08-09-2010, 02:43 PM
I think the idea has slowly crept into the back of our minds recently. It would take an epic collapse from a couple teams but who knows. Not likely to happen but if it did I'd go bananas

The_905
08-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Most of the guys on this thread have it right, it is POSSIBLE but also very UNLIKELY. None the less, it makes for an interesting last two months of ball.

Better then watching a team finish dead last in the AL like most experts had us. What idiots..lol

StayOnBoard
08-09-2010, 03:06 PM
Its definitely possible just not very likely.

Anyone remember the year the Rockies went to the world series?
They were like 10 games back in SEPTEMBER... and went on some amazing run (where they won like 22 of 24 games) and knocked the Mets out in order to make the wild card.

It IS possible... but you have a better chance of catching lightning in a bottle.

broncosfan_101
08-09-2010, 04:42 PM
38-13

That's the number if we want a good shot at making the playoffs. That puts us at 97 wins, and a .599 winning percentage. But winning 75% of our remaining games, with 9 against Boston, 9 against NYY, 6 against TB, 4 against Minny, 4 against Texas and 4 against Detroit seems all but impossible. Let's say we go 14-1 in the other games against teams we should beat, we still have to win 2/3's of our games against these teams.

leafsrule99
08-09-2010, 04:42 PM
I guess...we can say never say never...but this season has been pretty exciting to watch...

StealingSigns
08-09-2010, 05:53 PM
38-13

That's the number if we want a good shot at making the playoffs. That puts us at 97 wins, and a .599 winning percentage. But winning 75% of our remaining games, with 9 against Boston, 9 against NYY, 6 against TB, 4 against Minny, 4 against Texas and 4 against Detroit seems all but impossible. Let's say we go 14-1 in the other games against teams we should beat, we still have to win 2/3's of our games against these teams.

Nice illustration, broncosfan_101. It is an uphill battle for sure, and as stated before, highly unlikely.

That being said, the fact playoffs are even being mentioned in August this year (in a clear rebuilding year) is pretty positive. I certainly wasn't expecting a +.500 team coming out of the winter. There are a lot of things to look forward to with this team, as this past weekend has highlighted.

BlueJayCarter
08-09-2010, 06:20 PM
38-13

Good list of statistics. Like everyone else has said, there is a chance that the Blue Jays could make the playoffs. Is it likely that they would make the playoffs? No.

They do have the schedule over the next 51 games if all of the teams falter to make it, if they go on a crazy run like the Rockies.

BlueJayCarter
08-09-2010, 06:21 PM
I guess...we can say never say never...but this season has been pretty exciting to watch...

Exactly. You can never say never ... chance of it happening not likely but they have been extremely exciting to watch and should be exciting for years to come.

JaysFan87
08-09-2010, 06:22 PM
Tampa might lose Wade Davis and Jeff Niemann for an extended period of time as both have shoulder strains. Who knows, with both the red soxs and rays having injury problems you never know what could happen.

StealingSigns
08-09-2010, 06:31 PM
You still need to catch 1 of Minnesota/ChicagoWS, who play in an easier division and have easier schedules. I for one think the Red Sox are within range, but outside of that, very unlikely catching any of those other teams, especially the Rays..

broncosfan_101
08-09-2010, 06:35 PM
Tampa might lose Wade Davis and Jeff Niemann for an extended period of time as both have shoulder strains. Who knows, with both the red soxs and rays having injury problems you never know what could happen.

This is true, maybe neither of those teams finishes all that strong, it's possible. But that does still leave Minny/Chicago, and you still have to assume that 94 wins is an absolute must to have a shot. A 35-16 finish still seems very implausible. Here's hoping, though...

JaysFan87
08-09-2010, 06:42 PM
im with you....as i said before leap frogging 3 teams in 7 weeks is a very tough thing to do. Although minny might be running into trouble if they dont get morneau back sooner rather than later.

3Blueforyou
08-09-2010, 06:43 PM
Making the playoffs is not likely, but who knows. What I really take from threads like this and a season that the team is having is that there is a hope for the near future :pray: . I mean we are going to have to make strides to continue to improve as an organization, but i like the steps we are taking. If we cant make it this year lets be the best spoiler we can be.

Cooshman
08-09-2010, 06:46 PM

Niemann's injury is nothing more then a strain and should be back soon....Hellickson is better then Wade so he would be a better option anyhow....
Fun watching this Jays season and nice to have playoffs as a discussion but if you are a betting man, unless you get tremendous odds - no way you are betting on the Jays for a post season appearance.

BBB
08-09-2010, 06:58 PM
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3039/believe.jpg

JaysFan87
08-09-2010, 07:01 PM
Both davis and niemann have the same shoulder stains which the team has no idea when they will be back. For you to say its "nothing" mean very little to anyone as you nor I have any idea how severe they are. And who knows how good Hellickson will be.

Macedonian
08-09-2010, 07:04 PM
Boston - NY Yankees 2:1
Tampa Bay - Detroit _:_

American League - East

New York Yankees .622
Tampa Bay Rays .604
Boston Red Sox .566
Toronto Blue Jays .532
Baltimore Orioles .333
Wild-Card Standings

Tampa Bay Rays ---
Boston Red Sox 4.0
Minnesota Twins 4.5
Toronto Blue Jays 8.0

BlueJayFanDan
08-09-2010, 07:10 PM
With Boston's injuries and Tampa kind of slumping and having some injuries as well I think we can take advantage. The next two weeks are huge. We play two series against Boston, we have a weekend against the Angels and we also have the A's. All of them we are capable of beating. If we can go 10-2 in the next 12, which I think is possible if we keep playing well, that could really put us in a great position with a series against the Yankees after those 4 series. I think it's possible we can gain 3 to 4 games on the Rays in the next 2 weeks if they keep slumping.

JaysFan87
08-09-2010, 07:25 PM
Niemann's injury is nothing more then a strain and should be back soon....Hellickson is better then Wade so he would be a better option anyhow....
Fun watching this Jays season and nice to have playoffs as a discussion but if you are a betting man, unless you get tremendous odds - no way you are betting on the Jays for a post season appearance.

Rays placed RHP Jeff Niemann on the 15-day disabled list with a strained shoulder.
Manager Joe Maddon said that the team was encouraged by his MRI results, and that the stay might just be precautionary and minimal. Still, Niemann was having a career year and shoulder injuries can be tough to come back from home. Hopefully the team is just protecting a young arm with this move.

so much for being nothing...obviously he could be back in 15 days but prognoses doesnt seem encouraging.

Cooshman
08-09-2010, 07:27 PM
Both davis and niemann have the same shoulder stains which the team has no idea when they will be back. For you to say its "nothing" mean very little to anyone as you nor I have any idea how severe they are. And who knows how good Hellickson will be.

First off, I am not saying anything, I am quoting their manager Joe Maddon "Joe Maddon stated any DL stint would likely be short and this was a case of the team being cautious with both him and Wade Davis." but maybe you, oh wise one, know better then the Rays manager himself.
Second, Hellickson is the number 1 pitching prospect in all of baseball (now that Strasburg is in the majors). Beyond the fact that he is the number 1 pitching prospect in baseball, his minor league numbers are superb and his 1 major league game pitched was terrific. Put it this way, the Jays would trade any starter in their top 5 or minor legaues for Hellickson in a heartbeat - including Romero, Marcum, Drabek and anyone else. I think you need to inform yourself a bit more before you respond, makes you look a bit foolish.

JaysFan87
08-09-2010, 07:40 PM
First off, I am not saying anything, I am quoting their manager Joe Maddon "Joe Maddon stated any DL stint would likely be short and this was a case of the team being cautious with both him and Wade Davis." but maybe you, oh wise one, know better then the Rays manager himself.
Second, Hellickson is the number 1 pitching prospect in all of baseball (now that Strasburg is in the majors). Beyond the fact that he is the number 1 pitching prospect in baseball, his minor league numbers are superb and his 1 major league game pitched was terrific. Put it this way, the Jays would trade any starter in their top 5 or minor legaues for Hellickson in a heartbeat - including Romero, Marcum, Drabek and anyone else. I think you need to inform yourself a bit more before you respond, makes you look a bit foolish.

ANd you can trust what a team says...especially a manager? because you knwo if a he loses both these players for a significant amount of time then he will openly come out say that right? I never professed to know anything but im not that naive to believe everything a tam says about an injury. Nor m i that naive to believe that the team knows exactly how bad an injury is. Remember SNider was supposed to miss only a couple of days in may.

ANd as for Hellickson you just never know how they do and ONE start in the majors doesnt tell you anything. Strasburg is a once in a lifetime prospect. Rarely do prospects make immediate impacts like Strasburg.

And for the record he was the is the 6th highest pitching prospect behind strasburg, brain matusz, nafali feliz, madison bumgarner, and martin perez. Of this group only strasburg and feliz have been effect. Strasburg as i mention before is a once in a lifetime player and feliz has been a very very effective pitcher but in a relief capacity. Matusz has been very ineffective. Bumgarner has been okay but his xFIP of 4.10 says that his current ERA of 3.20 has some luck attached to it. And Perez is still in the minors. So clearly Hellickson is not the second best pitching prospect behind strasburg and he is by no means a guarantee to succeed at the majors right away especially in the AL EAST.

And all of these prospects had/have great numbers in the minors that didn't translate to the majors right away.

H-MYK
08-09-2010, 07:52 PM
Ehh, I'm not too sure. It could happen, but I wouldn't keep my hopes up.

koreancabbage
08-10-2010, 01:10 AM
50 games left and 8 games back... i don't see why not!?

the Blue Jays aren't that bad of team, not typical, but can get the job done with spectacular pitching since the all-star break. They are living up to the potential (and more to some extent) that we've always imagined them to be.

averages are going up a little bit from Lind and Hill so i expect a rebound from both of them.

don't doubt them cuz they are young. if anything, expect a closer-than-expected finish to a playoff spot than usual. i can see 90-92 wins at this current pace.

Shifty1 69
08-10-2010, 09:59 AM
You still need to catch 1 of Minnesota/ChicagoWS, who play in an easier division and have easier schedules. I for one think the Red Sox are within range, but outside of that, very unlikely catching any of those other teams, especially the Rays..

That may be true... but the reality is still they have to catch the Rays and Red Sox, if they do that then they will likely have a better record than the 2nd place team in the central. Not saying they will have a better record than them (or pass the Rays) but I fully believe the wild card is still coming out of the east regardless.

scottythegreat1
08-10-2010, 11:30 AM
The way I see it.......yes we have 51 games left....but 30 of those games are against our AL East opponents.

Out of those 30 games 24 are the 3 teams ahead of us...if we can win at least 18 of those games (ie. win EVERY series against those teams), and then we 12 or so against everyone else, then we can make the playoffs. So 30 wins and 21 losses, basically .600 baseball with .667 baseball against New York, Boston and Tampa and .500 against everyone else.

The Jays could go 30-21 on paper, but you have to beat the teams (ahead of you) in the AL East to do it. 35-16 could do it if youre lacking against the AL East, but thats basically .700 baseball.

thebeall
08-10-2010, 11:47 AM
Another thing too, is that not only will we be playing teams in the AL East, they will also be playing each other. Makes it even harder to gain ground.

Valleyfella
08-10-2010, 12:00 PM
In a word, no. They're a young club and would have to win 3/4 games with many of them being against the 3 best teams in baseball. And two of those 3 would have to play at .500 or lower. it's too much to ask.

They aren't far off, though, so next year is a possibility. They need more consistency from the 5th starter and a deeper bullpen. If they move Lind to first and pick up a veteran bat to DH they'll have a club with very few holes and a lot of depth. Of course, the Yankees and Red Sox will pick up an all-star player or three in the off season so it will be an uphill battle.

StealingSigns
08-10-2010, 12:04 PM
The way I see it.......yes we have 51 games left....but 30 of those games are against our AL East opponents.

Out of those 30 games 24 are the 3 teams ahead of us...if we can win at least 18 of those games (ie. win EVERY series against those teams), and then we 12 or so against everyone else, then we can make the playoffs. So 30 wins and 21 losses, basically .600 baseball with .667 baseball against New York, Boston and Tampa and .500 against everyone else.

The Jays could go 30-21 on paper, but you have to beat the teams (ahead of you) in the AL East to do it. 35-16 could do it if youre lacking against the AL East, but thats basically .700 baseball.

30 wins would put them at 89 wins.

Here is the list of AL Wild Card teams and their records:

1995 New York Yankees 78-65
1996 Baltimore Orioles 88-74
1997 New York Yankees 96-66
1998 Boston Red Sox 92-70
1999 Boston Red Sox 94-68
2000 Seattle Mariners 91-71
2001 Oakland Athletics 102-60
2002 Anaheim Angels 99-63
2003 Boston Red Sox 95-67
2004 Boston Red Sox 98-64
2005 Boston Red Sox 95-67
2006 Detroit Tigers 95-67
2007 New York Yankees 94-68
2008 Boston Red Sox 95-67
2009 Boston Red Sox 95-67

Only twice have teams with less than 90 wins made the playoffs since the Wild Card was introduced. The average is 94 wins.

Is it possible? Sure, just highly unlikely, as has already been discussed. Realistically to have a shot at it, the Jays would have to play .700 ball, like you stated. .700 ball in a schedule that features mostly the elite teams of the American League is not something I would make a trip down to Vegas to put a wager on.

Btw, TB is on pace for a 98 win season, even despite their recent troubles. This team is too good to keep spinning their wheels.

Shifty1 69
08-10-2010, 12:42 PM

I believe it is absolutely possible for Tampa to fall back considerably. I havent analyzed the #'s but it seems outside of insane speed there isvery little going on in that lineup. There is a reason they have been nohit/1-hit 5 times this year.
Crawford is producing, Longoria too (albeit rather disappointing #'s by my expectations), but there are a whole lot of guys with little production (Bartlett, Upton etc.) and a revolving bunch of whatevers (Kapler, Joyce etc).... They have been fantastic on the mound, but much like the Jays they are very young and it is not unfathomable that they could struggle later into the season (much like the Jays could as well). As pointed out above there is some injury concern as well, tho Hellickson seems to be a nice filler,:rolleyes: lol
Not saying they will falter seriously, but it is entirely possible that it could happen IMO.

Shifty1 69
08-10-2010, 12:50 PM
First off, I am not saying anything, I am quoting their manager Joe Maddon "Joe Maddon stated any DL stint would likely be short and this was a case of the team being cautious with both him and Wade Davis." but maybe you, oh wise one, know better then the Rays manager himself. Second, Hellickson is the number 1 pitching prospect in all of baseball (now that Strasburg is in the majors). Beyond the fact that he is the number 1 pitching prospect in baseball, his minor league numbers are superb and his 1 major league game pitched was terrific. Put it this way, the Jays would trade any starter in their top 5 or minor legaues for Hellickson in a heartbeat - including Romero, Marcum, Drabek and anyone else. I think you need to inform yourself a bit more before you respond, makes you look a bit foolish.

Because Managers ALWAYS love to push the panic button and I am sure that Maddon totally wants to let everyone know the exact truth... as for the #1 pitching prospect in baseball, I realize that 99% of top pitching prospects jump right in and dominate 99% of the time, but maybe this is the 1% that takes a little time to adjust.... please note the sarcasm.:cool:
Hellickson is a helluva prospect, but that doesnt automatically guarantee he will be a stud MLB starter right off the hop, not to mention that with him being a blue chip they will shut him down first hint of soreness or if he hits any kind of organizational IP limit. He may very well come out of the gates and dominate, but dont be calling anyone foolish as if you know anything more than the rest of us.

Shifty1 69
08-10-2010, 12:59 PM
For the record, I do not think the Jays will make the playoffs, but while it is very unlikely, it is not impossible.
They would however have to dominate in their remaining games vs. those teams ahead of them, particularly in the AL East.
At least 4 out of every 5 games I fully believe they have a good chance to win based on who's on the mound. Will they win all those games, absolutely not, but looking at the pitchers coming up in the series vs. the Red Sox, its not hard to foresee the Jays winning the series.

Cooshman
08-10-2010, 01:40 PM
Because Managers ALWAYS love to push the panic button and I am sure that Maddon totally wants to let everyone know the exact truth... as for the #1 pitching prospect in baseball, I realize that 99% of top pitching prospects jump right in and dominate 99% of the time, but maybe this is the 1% that takes a little time to adjust.... please note the sarcasm.:cool:
Hellickson is a helluva prospect, but that doesnt automatically guarantee he will be a stud MLB starter right off the hop, not to mention that with him being a blue chip they will shut him down first hint of soreness or if he hits any kind of organizational IP limit. He may very well come out of the gates and dominate, but dont be calling anyone foolish as if you know anything more than the rest of us.

My post about Maddon's comment that Wade and Niemann's injuries not being that serious and more a cautionary stance was in response to the other posters comment that they could be out a while. Do managers B.S. about their players true injury status? Of course they do, but I would bet that at least one of those (if not both) are book much sooner then later - and that the Jays can't count on both those pitchers being out as an additional chance that they make the playoffs. As for Hellickson, he is a better pitcher right now (even with small 1 game sample size) then Wade...His make up is too good for him not to be an immediate impact pitcher in the majors. Will there be bumps, sure! But he will be better then Wade - that is no doubt. Anyone that questions Hellickson's ability to succeed in the majors is foolish and knows little about baseball, numbers and translating factors. Does it happen that a prospect with Hellicksons makeup and overall minor league numbers (all numbers in consideration from IP to K's, to WHIP to etc) - sure, but it's also possible that you can win in Vegas (although not likely) - so yes, it is foolish to suggest it for no reason at all.

And yes, I know more about baseball then you! ;):clap:

easymcqueen
08-10-2010, 02:24 PM
we have to go 35-15 and the Rays would have to play .500 baseball or around there.

nithanyo
08-10-2010, 03:33 PM
Slim chances but i wouldnt say its impossible. We have a bunch of games left against the rays redsox and yanks. If we can play well against them why not?

....by well i mean a .800 winning percantage

Rotator
08-10-2010, 04:02 PM
I am just looking forward to some exciting baseball over the next few weeks. Doubtful they can make the playoffs but they will have an impact on who those 2 playoff teams from the East will be this year.

joshhorvath
08-10-2010, 04:23 PM
Its definitely possible just not very likely.

Anyone remember the year the Rockies went to the world series?
They were like 10 games back in SEPTEMBER... and went on some amazing run (where they won like 22 of 24 games) and knocked the Mets out in order to make the wild card.

It IS possible... but you have a better chance of catching lightning in a bottle.

the rockies were actually 6 games back on sept 1st and went 14-1 over there last 15 games and won the wild card on the 163rd game agaisnt the padres.

Cooshman
08-10-2010, 05:10 PM
we have to go 35-15 and the Rays would have to play .500 baseball or around there.

That doesn't even take into account that ontop of Rays, we have to leapfrog Boston and Minnesota as well!!!

Shifty1 69
08-11-2010, 09:22 AM
My post about Maddon's comment that Wade and Niemann's injuries not being that serious and more a cautionary stance was in response to the other posters comment that they could be out a while. Do managers B.S. about their players true injury status? Of course they do, but I would bet that at least one of those (if not both) are book much sooner then later - and that the Jays can't count on both those pitchers being out as an additional chance that they make the playoffs. As for Hellickson, he is a better pitcher right now (even with small 1 game sample size) then Wade...His make up is too good for him not to be an immediate impact pitcher in the majors. Will there be bumps, sure! But he will be better then Wade - that is no doubt. Anyone that questions Hellickson's ability to succeed in the majors is foolish and knows little about baseball, numbers and translating factors. Does it happen that a prospect with Hellicksons makeup and overall minor league numbers (all numbers in consideration from IP to K's, to WHIP to etc) - sure, but it's also possible that you can win in Vegas (although not likely) - so yes, it is foolish to suggest it for no reason at all.

And yes, I know more about baseball then you! ;):clap:

Since Indiansfan doesnt seem to think my post was suitable (he may have been correct:D).... here is a revised version...

You may know more about baseball than me, there is no way to prove it, but I absolutely doubt it... I am still rather amused that you would make a hero statement like that.:rolleyes:

You may know how to read other peoples stuff and spit it out as fact, when in reality you know nothing more than what you and I and everyone else on here reads everyday. Perhaps you should have ended your post with - "I am better at using Google than you" or "I read what Keith Law says so I know more about baseball than you".:) Keep trying to pass off your comments as fact when they are clearly nothing more than opinion...

As for Hellickson, I never said he wasnt a stud, to be fair I believe I did acknowledge that he is a stud prospect. Also, at no point did I say that Wade Davis was better in any way, so I am not really sure why you had your panties in a bunch anyways?
I simply attempted to point out that you cant state as a fact that he will step in and dominate right away, much like I cant state that he wont.... nobody knows yet.

Perhaps you should spend less time knowing more about baseball "then" everyone else and focus more on developing your reading comprehension skills.;)

Have a super fantastic day.

Go Jays Go. :clap: