PDA

View Full Version : Fill in the Blanks

TheHoopsProphet
08-04-2010, 11:02 PM
_____________ is one of the _______ players in the NBA. He can _________ and _________ with the best of them. He still needs to _____________ if he wants to be better. He may never be as good as Mike James or win the _________ trophy, but he’s still a straight up baller with a great smile. Just about every time he _______ a shot, he always ____________. I guarantee you you’ll never find him at a ____________ trying to ____________ while his teammate ______________ yells out, _________________. I do know that around the hours of ______ in the ________ he’s going to be _________ until he’s worn out and drops to the floor. I was there, and before he fell he told me, "________________" . Lets go ___________!

Tmath
08-04-2010, 11:21 PM
I have a feeling this is going to be EPIC

Gators123
08-04-2010, 11:27 PM
Mike James is one of the Mike James players in the NBA. He can Mike James and Mike James with the best of them. He still needs to Mike James if he wants to be better. He may never be as good as Mike James or win the Mike James trophy, but hes still a straight up baller with a great smile. Just about every time he Mike James a shot, he always Mike James. I guarantee you youll never find him at a Mike James trying to Mike James while his teammate Mike James yells out, Mike James. I do know that around the hours of Mike James in the Mike James hes going to be Mike James until hes worn out and drops to the floor. I was there, and before he fell he told me, "Mike James" . Lets go Mike James!

dgreat5000
08-04-2010, 11:29 PM
I have a feeling this is going to be EPIC

uhmmmm x2

GeekInThePink
08-04-2010, 11:30 PM
DeMar DeRozan is one of the best dunkers players in the NBA. He can get air and stay on pace with the best of them. He still needs to a jump shot if he wants to be better. He may never be as good as Mike James or win the MVP trophy, but he’s still a straight up baller with a great smile. Just about every time he makes a shot, he always smile. I guarantee you you’ll never find him at a bar trying to suck some shots of a strippers stomach while his teammate Andrea Bargnani yells out, "I suck at rebounding but I love shots!". I do know that around the hours of 9am in the morning till 9pm at night he’s going to be giving it at the gym until he’s worn out and drops to the floor. I was there, and before he fell he told me, "I'm gonna make History" . Lets go Boobies?!$

Chacarron
08-04-2010, 11:46 PM
Mike James is one of the Mike James players in the NBA. He can Mike James and Mike James with the best of them. He still needs to Mike James if he wants to be better. He may never be as good as Mike James or win the Mike James trophy, but hes still a straight up baller with a great smile. Just about every time he Mike James a shot, he always Mike James. I guarantee you youll never find him at a Mike James trying to Mike James while his teammate Mike James yells out, Mike James. I do know that around the hours of Mike James in the Mike James hes going to be Mike James until hes worn out and drops to the floor. I was there, and before he fell he told me, "Mike James" . Lets go Mike James!

/thread. Post of the year anyone? Where do I vote? :worthy:

Duddy
08-04-2010, 11:57 PM
LeBron James is one of the best players in the NBA. He can play and win with the best of them. He still needs to win a ring if he wants to be better. He may never be as good as Mike James or win the 'most loved guy in Cleveland' trophy, but hes still a straight up baller with a great smile. Just about every time he misses a shot, he always thinks to himself: "Dan Gilbert's curse". I guarantee you youll never find him at a Cleveland's bar trying to socialize while his teammate Chris Bosh yells out, "You're the best player on earth but you not the best player on this team". I do know that around the hours of 6 in the morning hes going to be drinking until hes worn out and drops to the floor. I was there, and before he fell he told me, "I love you Dwyane". Lets go win this ****ing trophy!

$KnicksAndKobe$
08-05-2010, 12:08 AM
All my blanks are beeps.

JerseysFinest
08-05-2010, 12:18 AM
T-Will is one of the dopest players in the NBA. He can pass and dunk with the best of them. He still needs to improve his shooting if he wants to be better. He may never be as good as Mike James or win the O'Brien trophy, but hes still a straight up baller with a great smile. Just about every time he drains a shot, he always lights up the arena. I guarantee you youll never find him at a friend's house trying to chill while his teammate Devin Harris yells out, can you help me become a better player? I do know that around the hours of the night in the Nets practice Facility hes going to be shooting until hes worn out and drops to the floor. I was there, and before he fell he told me, "I'm gonna be the best player in the NBA" . Lets go NETS!

Bryrob58
08-05-2010, 12:33 AM
/thread. Post of the year anyone? Where do i vote? :worthy:

+1

VinceCarter
08-05-2010, 12:38 AM
T-Will is one of the dopest players in the NBA. He can pass and dunk with the best of them. He still needs to improve his shooting if he wants to be better. He may never be as good as Mike James or win the O'Brien trophy, but hes still a straight up baller with a great smile. Just about every time he drains a shot, he always lights up the arena. I guarantee you youll never find him at a friend's house trying to chill while his teammate Devin Harris yells out, can you help me become a better player? I do know that around the hours of the night in the Nets practice Facility hes going to be shooting until hes worn out and drops to the floor. I was there, and before he fell he told me, "I'm gonna be the best player in the NBA" . Lets go NETS!

:worthy:

Bryrob58
08-05-2010, 12:42 AM
Paul Shirley was one of the illest whiteys in the NBA. He could stand and not score with the best of them. He still needs to talk to Dave Zirin if he wants to scrap on the playground. He may never be as good as Mike James or win the Who? trophy, but hes still a straight up baller with a great smile. Just about every time he ****** up a shot, he never followed his shot for the board. I guarantee you you'll always find him at a local strip club trying to get some while his teammate yells out, "Shirls, give it up already". I do know that around the hours of 2 in the morning hes going to be masturbating until hes worn out and drops to the floor. I was there, and before he fell he told me, "Giv'er a last tug for me" . Lets go PAUL SHIRLEY!

TheHoopsProphet
08-05-2010, 12:50 AM
Paul Shirley was one of the illest whiteys in the NBA. He could stand and not score with the best of them. He still needs to talk to Dave Zirin if he wants to scrap on the playground. He may never be as good as Mike James or win the Who? trophy, but hes still a straight up baller with a great smile. Just about every time he ****** up a shot, he never followed his shot for the board. I guarantee you you'll always find him at a local strip club trying to get some while his teammate yells out, "Shirls, give it up already". I do know that around the hours of 2 in the morning hes going to be masturbating until hes worn out and drops to the floor. I was there, and before he fell he told me, "Giv'er a last tug for me" . Lets go PAUL SHIRLEY!

lol probably will be the best one of the thread

Bryrob58
08-05-2010, 12:51 AM
lol probably will be the best one of the thread

No, the Mike James littered one was the best.

Then mine :D

MacFitz92
08-05-2010, 12:54 AM
I think the whole Mike James thing is really stupid. He's not good, and everyone who is immature enough to pretend he's the best on every thread need to stop.

It was a practical joke a long time ago, now its just annoying and not funny at all.

Bryrob58
08-05-2010, 12:56 AM
I think the whole Mike James thing is really stupid. He's not good, and everyone who is immature enough to pretend he's the best on every thread need to stop.

It was a practical joke a long time ago, now its just annoying and not funny at all.

Wow, I actually agree somewhat...

Who?

DenButsu
08-05-2010, 12:57 AM
Etan Thomas is one of the most intellectually gifted players in the NBA. He can compose moving poetry and also write some sharp, compelling opinion pieces with the best of them. He still needs to branch out to a wider range of issues if he wants to be better. He may never be as good as Mike James or win the Rookie of the Year trophy, but hes still a straight up baller with a great smile. Just about every time he gives submitting another article to the Huffington Post a shot, he always comes up with some thought provoking ideas. I guarantee you youll never find him at a locker room trying to taunt someone by displaying firearms while his teammate brandishes a gun and yells out, "Pick one!". I do know that around the hours of midnight to two in the morning hes going to be writing until hes worn out and drops to the floor. I was there, and before he fell he told me, "The entire country of America is not all the same". Lets go "think about [it] before putting us all in one box"!

poleandreel
08-05-2010, 01:04 AM
stevie nash is one of the whitest players in the NBA. He can dish and swish with the best of them. He still needs to get his nose fixed if he wants to look better. He may never be as good as Mike James or win the finals trophy, but hes still a straight up baller with a great smile. Just about every time he drills a shot, he's always fading over duncan. I guarantee you youll never find him at a strip club trying to make it rain while his teammate hedo yells out, **** toronto. I do know that around the hours of 7 in the afternoon hes going to be sexin his *** ugly wife until hes worn out and drops to the floor. I was there, and before he fell he told me, "im from canada *****" . Lets go niggass!:p

Gators123
08-05-2010, 01:06 AM

Calm down buddy, I did it to bump up his thread. If I would of tried it wouldn't of been funny. I was just helping the guy out. :D

HoopsDrive
08-05-2010, 01:37 AM
Tiger Woods is one of the best celebrity/father/husband watching players in the NBA. He can golf and hide secrets with the best of them. He still needs to learn not to contact "other people" through his main phone if he wants to be better. He may never be as good as Mike James or win another trophy, but hes still a straight up baller with a great smile. Just about every time he flunks a shot, he always grins. I guarantee you youll never find him at a brothel trying to find some booty while his teammate Steve Williams yells out, "I'd suggest the snugger this time around". I do know that around the hours of 12 in the night hes going to be ******* until hes worn out and drops to the floor. Lets go Tiger Woods!

Ok so I deleted that last sentence, couldn't make anything up

Tmath
08-05-2010, 02:15 AM
Lebron is one of the most childish players in the NBA. He can ***** and complain with the best of them. He still needs to mature if he wants to be better. He may never be as good as Kobe Bryant or win the O'brien trophy, but hes still a straight up baller with a great smile. Just about every time he misses a shot, he always cries. I guarantee you youll never find him at a playoff game trying to win while his teammate Delonte West yells out, I ****** your moms. I do know that around the hours of the night in the club hes going to be drinking until hes worn out and drops to the floor. I was there, and before he fell he told me, "im taking my talents to south beach" . Lets go Heat!

Sadds The Gr8
08-05-2010, 02:24 AM
wtf? is the Mike James part a joke or is it serious?

John Walls Era
08-05-2010, 02:29 AM

This is the first time I LOL that involved Mike James.

TheHoopsProphet
08-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Maurice Evans is one of the sexiest players in the NBA. He can dances and disguise his head as a bowling ball with the best of them. He still needs to take a shower if he wants to be better. He may never be as good as Mike James or win the Least Likely to be a Pedophile trophy, but hes still a straight up baller with a great smile. Just about every time he gives picking up a girla shot, he always comes away with at least a number, even though its usually fake. I guarantee you youll never find him at a tanning salon trying to get a fake tan while his teammate Zaza Pachulia yells out, "We Gonna Be Creepin Tonight Once we both are bronzed up!". I do know that around the hours of 4 in the morning hes going to be having orgies until hes worn out and drops to the floor. I was there, and before he fell he told me, "I think the brunette one's a dude" . Lets go Maurice Evans!

Sadds The Gr8
08-05-2010, 12:26 PM
Maurice Evans is one of the sexiest players in the NBA. He can dances and disguise his head as a bowling ball with the best of them. He still needs to take a shower if he wants to be better. He may never be as good as Mike James or win the Least Likely to be a Pedophile trophy, but hes still a straight up baller with a great smile. Just about every time he gives picking up a girla shot, he always comes away with at least a number, even though its usually fake. I guarantee you youll never find him at a tanning salon trying to get a fake tan while his teammate Zaza Pachulia yells out, "We Gonna Be Creepin Tonight Once we both are bronzed up!". I do know that around the hours of 4 in the morning hes going to be having orgies until hes worn out and drops to the floor. I was there, and before he fell he told me, "I think the brunette one's a dude" . Lets go Maurice Evans!
lame...

:cricket:

Bryrob58
08-05-2010, 12:57 PM
^ Ha

uprightciti
08-05-2010, 01:11 PM
EDDY CURRY is one of the WORST players in the NBA. He can GET ARRESTED and SUCK with the best of them. He still needs to RETIRE if he wants to be better. He may never be as good as Mike James or win the ALL YOU CAN EAT trophy AT MCDONALDS, but hes still a straight up baller with a great smile. Just about every time he MISSES a shot, he always GONNA CRY. I guarantee you youll never find him at a BACK ALLEY trying to BANG A TRANNY while his teammate AMARE yells out, WAHT THE **** ARE YOU DOING!?!. I do know that around the hours of 12 in the MORNING hes going to be SLEEPING until hes worn out and drops to the floor. I was there, and before he fell he told me, "GOSH I AM HUNGRY" . Lets go KNICKS!

MagicHero3
08-05-2010, 01:21 PM
pfft

Hustlenomics
08-05-2010, 01:23 PM

i knew this thread wouldnt go more than 5 posts without this happening

LA_Raiders
08-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Lebron is one of the most childish players in the NBA. He can ***** and complain with the best of them. He still needs to mature if he wants to be better. He may never be as good as Kobe Bryant or win the O'brien trophy, but hes still a straight up baller with a great smile. Just about every time he misses a shot, he always cries. I guarantee you youll never find him at a playoff game trying to win while his teammate Delonte West yells out, I ****** your moms. I do know that around the hours of the night in the club hes going to be drinking until hes worn out and drops to the floor. I was there, and before he fell he told me, "im taking my talents to south beach" . Lets go Heat!

lol, 2nd best behind the Tiger Woods

Carey
08-05-2010, 01:35 PM
/thread. Post of the year anyone? Where do i vote? :worthy:

x2!

Cap'nCrunch40
08-05-2010, 01:51 PM
LeBron James is one of the best players in the NBA. He can Drive The Lane and Play Defense with the best of them. He still needs to Work On His Shooting if he wants to be better. He may never be as good as Mike James or win the Sixth Man Of The Year trophy, but he’s still a straight up baller with a great smile. Just about every time he takes a shot, he always makes it. I guarantee you you’ll never find him in jail trying to Talk to People while his teammate Chris Bosh yells out, You Are The Best . I do know that around the hours of 5 in the morning he’s going to be working on his game until he’s worn out and drops to the floor. I was there, and before he fell he told me, " I Am A Very Nice Person Who Cares About Everyone. I Love You All" . Lets go Lebron!

Kashmir13579
08-05-2010, 02:01 PM
lmao eddy curry eating cheeseburgers at mcdonalds and banging trannys has to be the best. behind the mike james post of course.

MagicHero3
08-05-2010, 02:04 PM
LeBron James is one of the best players in the NBA. He can Drive The Lane and Play Defense with the best of them. He still needs to Work On His Shooting if he wants to be better. He may never be as good as Mike James or win the Sixth Man Of The Year trophy, but hes still a straight up baller with a great smile. Just about every time he takes a shot, he always makes it. I guarantee you youll never find him in jail trying to Talk to People while his teammate Chris Bosh yells out, You Are The Best . I do know that around the hours of 5 in the morning hes going to be working on his game until hes worn out and drops to the floor. I was there, and before he fell he told me, " I Am A Very Nice Person Who Cares About Everyone. I Love You All" . Lets go Lebron!

lol someone has a man-crush

Cap'nCrunch40
08-05-2010, 02:21 PM
That Was The PG Version Of My Previous Post. Haha.

mikealike305
08-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Obama is one of the flyest players in the NBA. He can fart and eat with the best of them. He still needs to fart more if he wants to be better. He may never be as good as Mike James or win the fart trophy, but he’s still a straight up baller with a great smile. Just about every time he takes a shot, he always farts. I guarantee you you’ll never find him at a fart contest trying to fart while his teammate farty mc fart yells out, i need to fart. I do know that around the hours of fart in the fart he’s going to be farting until he’s worn out and drops to the floor. I was there, and before he fell he told me, "i need to fart" . Lets go fart!
lmao idk

mikantsass
08-05-2010, 02:48 PM
Adam Morrison is one of thebestplayers in the NBA. He can ride a bench and not get any playing time with the best of them. He still needs to actually get on the floor if he wants to be better. He may never be as good as Mike James or win the dunk contest trophy, but hes still a straight up baller with a great smile. Just about every time he attempts a shot, he always bricks it like a high school girl. I guarantee you youll never find him at an arena trying to improve while his teammate Kobe Bryant yells out, Get the **** off my team you ungrateful hitler looking biatttch. I do know that around the hours of two in the morning hes going to be watching gay porn until hes worn out and drops to the floor. I was there, and before he fell he told me, "godd dam i got none left" . Lets go Scalabrine!

NYKalltheway
08-05-2010, 02:49 PM
Brian Scalabrine is one of the coolest players in the NBA. He can stand and sit with the best of them. He still needs to dance if he wants to be better. He may never be as good as Mike James or win the assist trophy, but hes still a straight up baller with a great smile. Just about every time he watches a shot, he always stands up. I guarantee you youll never find him at a basketball court trying to play while his teammate Paul Pierce yells out, "get out of the court!". I do know that around the hours of 5 and 7 in the afternoon hes going to be trying to score until hes worn out and drops to the floor. I was there, and before he fell he told me, "I'm the best ain't I?" . Lets go red hair!
:clap:

JordansBulls
08-05-2010, 03:35 PM
Sorry guys, but this thread will not end well.