PDA

View Full Version : Knicks & Celtics doubtful to get Rudy (Options dwindling)

Highlight
08-04-2010, 04:25 PM
The Celtics are reportedly "doubtful" to be in pursuit of Rudy Fernandez.
It has previously been reported that the Knicks are out of the running too, so it's looking like Rudy's options are dwindling. Chicago remains a potential option, but it remains uncertain what (if anything) will happen.

http://twitter.com/SherrodbCSN/status/20328796349

Hellcrooner
08-04-2010, 04:30 PM
chicago will be the place.

It will happen as soon as chicago surrenders taj and a first and blazers accept to put pendergrahph in the deal.

NO matter wheat the FANS say it woudl be benefitial for both teams.

Unless Wolves some how decide o to chime in at last minute , wich i wonder why hs not happened yeat, Rudy woold start for them, they have extra fisrt rounders, and Rudy is the BEST friend from Rubio so that would basically ENSURE he reports to teh team next summer.

NYKalltheway
08-04-2010, 04:31 PM
Rudy is going back to Europe

KnickFanSince91
08-04-2010, 04:40 PM
The Blazers really screwed this up by asking too much for him. They'll probably lose him to Europe for nothing.

Hellcrooner
08-04-2010, 04:40 PM
btw i dont know what teams dont know how to make the math.

Blazers want a first for rudy and no players coming back .

Knicks dont want to send a player, that is not Walker, thehave cap space to absorb a salary but dnt have a pick.

Lakers want to send sahsa with a pick as enticer somwhere eles so they dont pay luksyr tax, tey also woudl like soe cheap back up Sg.

Lakers send 1st rounder to portland and sahsas w wespiring contract to New York. npotland sandes rudy to New ork, new York sends Walekr to LA

???????????

knicks09
08-04-2010, 05:11 PM
We getting Brown so it doesn't matter

blazerman
08-04-2010, 05:51 PM
I think Rudy is gonna play with Hellcrooner. :eyebrow:

Khalifa21
08-04-2010, 05:54 PM

To be honest I don't want either... We don't need anymore guys that can play the two. We've got Chandler, Azubuike and Walker.

I can see Rudy heading to Chicago now... I can't really think of any other destination, maybe Orlando?

Highlight
08-04-2010, 05:58 PM
To be honest I don't want either... We don't need anymore guys that can play the two. We've got Chandler, Azubuike and Walker.

I can see Rudy heading to Chicago now... I can't really think of any other destination, maybe Orlando?

No way he goes to Orlando unless they get rid of Carter. Mickael Pietrus, Redick, and Carter are holding down the fort there.

Like you said, Chicago seems to be the only place at this point. I'm sure there are a few rebuilding teams that might jump out and get him. Teams that haven't been mentioned to the public just yet.

PC
08-04-2010, 06:14 PM
He's either going to Chicago or Europe

Out of the Celtics, Knicks, and Bulls, Chicago definitely makes the most sense

Kashmir13579
08-04-2010, 06:22 PM

doubtful. i like the idea of s.brown on a mikeD team but i don't like the contract he will get.

Kyben36
08-04-2010, 06:31 PM
chicago will be the place.

It will happen as soon as chicago surrenders taj and a first and blazers accept to put pendergrahph in the deal.

NO matter wheat the FANS say it woudl be benefitial for both teams.

Unless Wolves some how decide o to chime in at last minute , wich i wonder why hs not happened yeat, Rudy woold start for them, they have extra fisrt rounders, and Rudy is the BEST friend from Rubio so that would basically ENSURE he reports to teh team next summer.

That seems like alot for a guy who has never started, and has the chance of being a one and done type player. Honestly, I love rudy, but the fact is, the bulls are giving up last years starting PF, a 1st round pick, for a guy who has been unhappy, bench riding, And basicaly a pile of potential. Sure, the guy could be a 15ppg SG, he could also leave after this year, Thats why I dont see that deal hapening, and I think the bulls FO would agree with that, otherwise, the deal would have already been done.

Hellcrooner
08-04-2010, 06:46 PM
That seems like alot for a guy who has never started, and has the chance of being a one and done type player. Honestly, I love rudy, but the fact is, the bulls are giving up last years starting PF, a 1st round pick, for a guy who has been unhappy, bench riding, And basicaly a pile of potential. Sure, the guy could be a 15ppg SG, he could also leave after this year, Thats why I dont see that deal hapening, and I think the bulls FO would agree with that, otherwise, the deal would have already been done.

he has started some games here and there.

But i se eyour point, i gues its a crime to not be able to start over an ALLSTAR like BRANDON ROY :facepalm:

Faycem
08-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Now with Shaq in, I see it a logical move, from a Celtics point of view, to trade a big guy for Rudy. Maybe Glen Davis?

Hellcrooner
08-04-2010, 07:31 PM
Now with Shaq in, I see it a logical move, from a Celtics point of view, to trade a big guy for Rudy. Maybe Glen Davis?

maybe.

But hving to feel any kind of joy for the greens would make me want to puke.

Faycem
08-04-2010, 07:35 PM
maybe.

But hving to feel any kind of joy for the greens would make me want to puke.

LOL. Sad but true. But, look at it like this. We'd gonna root for this guy to beat the Cheat. At the end of the day, Rudy would be proud of making the Finals,despite losing. ;)

KDM1986
08-04-2010, 07:51 PM
A first round pick and Taj is too much for Rudy.

slyone_nyc
08-04-2010, 08:00 PM
he has started some games here and there.

But i se eyour point, i gues its a crime to not be able to start over an ALLSTAR like BRANDON ROY :facepalm:

a guy like fernandez, who was the kobe bryant of his spanish league is use to starting and playing big time minutes. he needs to start because he's a rhythm player and he can't find his rhythm off them bench because he's use to starting. obviously, he's never gonna start or become the second option, so, he wants out. i was hoping the knicks would acquire him because i fell he has a lot more to offer than we saw in portland... he KILLED the U.S.A in the olympics!!! he's a big time player that wants to strut his stuff...

Frankroc_MIYAYO
08-04-2010, 08:06 PM
btw i dont know what teams dont know how to make the math.

Blazers want a first for rudy and no players coming back .

Knicks dont want to send a player, that is not Walker, thehave cap space to absorb a salary but dnt have a pick.

Lakers want to send sahsa with a pick as enticer somwhere eles so they dont pay luksyr tax, tey also woudl like soe cheap back up Sg.

Lakers send 1st rounder to portland and sahsas w wespiring contract to New York. npotland sandes rudy to New ork, new York sends Walekr to LA

???????????

Good Stuff!

D1JM
08-04-2010, 08:08 PM
A first round pick and Taj is too much for Rudy.

Y the **** would we give up a first round and taj for Rudy

Flojo
08-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Y the **** would we give up a first round and taj for Rudy

Sam Smith reported the Bulls extended Taj for Rudy.