LTBaByyy
08-03-2010, 09:43 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5435319

Bulls vs. Knicks ESPN
Celtics vs. Magic ABC
Heat vs Lakers ABC
Nuggets vs Thunder ESPN
Blazers vs Warriors ESPN

Blazers vs Warriors is the final game????

mikealike305
08-03-2010, 09:44 PM
good games

tredigs
08-03-2010, 09:46 PM
Blazers and Warriors are both going to be fun teams to watch next season. With David Lee and a healthy Biedrins + Wright, the Warriors will be a much different (and hopefully healthier) team; Going to surprise a lot of you. Hopefully Oden's healthy for this one too.

All these games are going to be fun to watch, actually.

RadiantShot
08-03-2010, 09:47 PM
I will watch all of them, hopefully.
Orlando vs. Boston is classic, and Miami vs. LA will be pretty freaking amazing.

TheGsw
08-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Great games. Looking forward to Heat at LA.
Warriors better get a W, Oracle bout to be rockin that night!

gbpackers12
08-03-2010, 09:51 PM
All of those games seem like they'd be good ones. Should be a good christmas.

BrotherRedz
08-03-2010, 09:59 PM
WoW poor Stan Van Gundy, he doesnt want to have a Christmas game anymore, but here it goes again

Blazers vs Warriors, Damn man... it's going to be better if it's Blazers vs Rockets

Still I'm going to enjoy around 6pm or 7pm for the Heat @ Lakers games

I hope they throw beer bottles this time around

KDM1986
08-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Going to be a fun day with nothing to do, but hang with the family and watch some great games.

_KB24_
08-03-2010, 10:11 PM
Might be the most anticipated NBA regular season game since Shaq first played LA back in 04. This is going to be epic.

Khalifa21
08-03-2010, 11:35 PM
I would've like to have seen a Texas rivalry between the Spurs and Mavs or Rockets and Spurs, but i'm happy with the schedule.

I got my wish of the Bulls @ Knicks.

Khalifa21
08-03-2010, 11:35 PM
EDIT: Double post

JordansBulls
08-03-2010, 11:39 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5435319

Bulls vs. Knicks ESPN
Celtics vs. Magic ABC
Heat vs Lakers ABC
Nuggets vs Thunder ESPN
Blazers vs Warriors ESPN

Blazers vs Warriors is the final game????

Christmas on a Saturday this year.

IversonIsKrazy
08-03-2010, 11:44 PM
All very good games. Not sure if I am going to watch the first one, noon eastern is 9am for me lol. I might catch the second half for it tho.

By the way, what is ESPN3.com?

DAZELD
08-04-2010, 12:06 AM
Heat vs. Lakers should be great, but all of the hype will get a little too crazy & annoying

LTBaByyy
08-04-2010, 01:16 AM
Yeah i kinda wanted to save it for the end of the season

This will get too much hype!!!!!!!!!! where the game wont live up to it

Just like theyve been doing lebron vs kobe

B.JenningsMVP
08-04-2010, 02:02 AM
blazers and warriors are both going to be fun teams to watch next season. With david lee and a healthy biedrins + wright, the warriors will be a much different (and hopefully healthier) team; going to surprise a lot of you. Hopefully oden's healthy for this one too.

+1

mistrghetto
08-04-2010, 03:08 AM
it's going to be an expensive christmas in la this year

LTBaByyy
08-04-2010, 03:51 AM
haha very expensive

Niro
08-04-2010, 08:07 AM
great games cant wait

bbcmillionaire
08-04-2010, 08:35 AM
Lol uh oh you despicable knick fans, let's get em' on
:catfight::moon::box: Lol seriously all games are going to be sick

blazerman
08-04-2010, 06:04 PM
Im happy to see that the Blazers are on the XMas day card, kinda surprised to see that their gonna play GS. On the flipside I think the Warriors have a pretty good yr, just a hunch but just not on XMas.:p

Highlight
08-04-2010, 06:06 PM
Blazers and Warriors are both going to be fun teams to watch next season. With David Lee and a healthy Biedrins + Wright, the Warriors will be a much different (and hopefully healthier) team; Going to surprise a lot of you. Hopefully Oden's healthy for this one too.

Agreed. It should be fun to watch the last game as well. It may not be to powerhouse playoff teams, but I'm sure it'll be fun basketball to watch. Especially with Curry's continuing growth.

TheWatcher34
08-04-2010, 06:42 PM
i dont know what all of you people get so hyped about. there's NOTHING SPECIAL!!!
the only reason they schedule these games on that day is because of TV ratings and $$$.
this is the point where the NBA is not a competition anymore as it is becoming pure entertainment for the whole nation with these blockbuster games on schedule.
i can only imagine players want to spend these couple of days with their families and spend some nights with the hot wife who absolutely appreciates the new luxury car + diamond jewellry she got as a gift.... christmas is the time where players are distracted, they shouldnt be playing games.
those are not the "best" games...

-Kobe24-TJ19-
08-04-2010, 07:13 PM
i dont know what all of you people get so hyped about. there's NOTHING SPECIAL!!!
the only reason they schedule these games on that day is because of TV ratings and $$$.
this is the point where the NBA is not a competition anymore as it is becoming pure entertainment for the whole nation with these blockbuster games on schedule.
i can only imagine players want to spend these couple of days with their families and spend some nights with the hot wife who absolutely appreciates the new luxury car + diamond jewellry she got as a gift.... christmas is the time where players are distracted, they shouldnt be playing games.
those are not the "best" games...

then don't watch

JordansBulls
08-07-2010, 03:50 PM
Is Melo vs Durant going to be the next rivalry?

Ray_R
08-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Blazers vs Warriors ESPN
Bulls vs. Knicks ESPN
Celtics vs. Magic ABC
Heat vs Lakers ABC
Nuggets vs Thunder ESPN

That should be the order.