PDA

View Full Version : heat vs lakers thru my eyes

mikealike305
08-03-2010, 12:23 PM
im making this for lack for interesting threads
before i start please no hate, if you disagree or see any holes in my logic simply point it out and explain, no need for faceplams and rude comments..
that being said, here i go
fisher vs mario: i have to pick fisher but not by alot, mario isnt great but he is good at 2 things, D and 3pts, and being that those are going to be the only thing expected from him i thing he will be alot better, considering all the open looks he will get. advantage:fisher(not by much)
wade vs kobe: prob the most excited match up.... ever... these to guys will put up big numbers, yet they will cancel each other out. advantage:equal
LBJ vs ron artest: lets face it, like lebon or not he will mop the court with ron artest. advantage: LBJ
pau vs bosh: these 2 guys are almost the same skill wise, i would say pau is slightly better but with wade and lebron being on this team will help bosh out, therefor canceling each other out. advantage: equal
L.A's centers vs MIA's centers: nomally i would say big advantage L.A but the fact the wade and lebon two of the best slashers in the NBA will be contantly driving to the rim, is going to put the lakers C's in foul trouble, this will cause them to have to rotate more often than they would like, because of this they wont be able to get in rythem, (which is big, example, the truth in the finals, refs kept calling little fouls, he was on and off the court, couldnt get in rythem) so for this reason i say theyll cancal out. advantage: equal
bench: i dont feel MIA has a bad bench, alot better than most people (including myself) thought it would be, but i have to say lakers bench is better. advantage: L.A bench
that being said ironiclly for the heat to him i feel they LBJ will need to play big, for L.A to win the bench will need to step up
not going to pick a winner, ill let u pick

Giants-49ers-Ws
08-03-2010, 12:38 PM
lakers>heat

Fisher>chalmers..look what fisher does every year in playoffs, gets it done. He held his own with westbrook, williams, nash, rondo this year

bryant>wade..close but kobe

artest<lebron..but artest will slow him down a little

gasol>bosh

bynum>anthony..this is laughable..

lakers bench>heat bench..odom, blake, barnes...child, please

granted i am rooting for the lakers to beat the heat but i honestly think they will

oak2455
08-03-2010, 12:40 PM
lakers>heat

Fisher>chalmers..look what fisher does every year in playoffs, gets it done. He held his own with westbrook, williams, nash, rondo this year

gasol>bosh

granted i am rooting for the lakers to beat the heat but i honestly think they will

All true all true:clap:

mamba24
08-03-2010, 12:44 PM
im making this for lack for interesting threads
before i start please no hate, if you disagree or see any holes in my logic simply point it out and explain, no need for faceplams and rude comments..
that being said, here i go
fisher vs mario: i have to pick fisher but not by alot, mario isnt great but he is good at 2 things, D and 3pts, and being that those are going to be the only thing expected from him i thing he will be alot better, considering all the open looks he will get. advantage:fisher(not by much)
wade vs kobe: prob the most excited match up.... ever... these to guys will put up big numbers, yet they will cancel each other out. advantage:equal
LBJ vs ron artest: lets face it, like lebon or not he will mop the court with ron artest. advantage: LBJ
pau vs bosh: these 2 guys are almost the same skill wise, i would say pau is slightly better but with wade and lebron being on this team will help bosh out, therefor canceling each other out. advantage: equal
L.A's centers vs MIA's centers: nomally i would say big advantage L.A but the fact the wade and lebon two of the best slashers in the NBA will be contantly driving to the rim, is going to put the lakers C's in foul trouble, this will cause them to have to rotate more often than they would like, because of this they wont be able to get in rythem, (which is big, example, the truth in the finals, refs kept calling little fouls, he was on and off the court, couldnt get in rythem) so for this reason i say theyll cancal out. advantage: equal
bench: i dont feel MIA has a bad bench, alot better than most people (including myself) thought it would be, but i have to say lakers bench is better. advantage: L.A bench
that being said ironiclly for the heat to him i feel they LBJ will need to play big, for L.A to win the bench will need to step up
not going to pick a winner, ill let u pick

i see ur logic. i think the laker bigs will get bosh in foul trouble. i think the "lebron and wade will get the laker bigs in foul trouble" isnt true. i think the lakers have the 2 best lebron defenders in the league. by no means do i think barnes and artest will shut him down... i still agree that the advantage goes to bron. i just think the lakers will be able to slow him down a little bit. the lakers had the best 3 pt defense in the nba last yr. chalmers is the kinda pt guard fish can actually guard lol... i agree advantage fisher. kobe and wade is a wash. BUT when it comes to the end of that game and its close i want kobe on my team... bynum against any of the heat bigs goes to bynum.

Da Knicks
08-03-2010, 12:48 PM
If its a half court game advantage Lakers

If they run Lbj, Wade, Bosh on the loose? advantage Miami

cabernetluver
08-03-2010, 12:49 PM
lakers>heat

gasol>bosh

Assuming good health for all, Lakers are a significantly better team. Good job.

mikealike305
08-03-2010, 12:50 PM
i see ur logic. i think the laker bigs will get bosh in foul trouble. i think the "lebron and wade will get the laker bigs in foul trouble" isnt true. i think the lakers have the 2 best lebron defenders in the league. by no means do i think barnes and artest will shut him down... i still agree that the advantage goes to bron. i just think the lakers will be able to slow him down a little bit. the lakers had the best 3 pt defense in the nba last yr. chalmers is the kinda pt guard fish can actually guard lol... i agree advantage fisher. kobe and wade is a wash. BUT when it comes to the end of that game and its close i want kobe on my team... bynum against any of the heat bigs goes to bynum.

exactlly, thats why i feel if MIA wins, it will come down to how good LBJ plays, barnes and artest can slow him down but the question is how much? do they slow him down enough to win or just enough to make it a close game 7 MIA finals win? thats the match up im looking foward to see

da wood
08-03-2010, 12:51 PM
what they all said lmao your logic is funny though

BALLER71
08-03-2010, 12:52 PM
I ****ing love >/< comparisons. They truly are genius to compare basketball teams.

Corey
08-03-2010, 12:56 PM
A half hour and this thread can't stay on course.

1) It probably belongs in comparisons, or a team forum.

2) The off-topic posts are now being infracted, and will stop immediately. Facepalms and 'then don't watch' is no longer acceptable, and it never should have been in the first place.

3) If you don't like the thread, or think posters are acting immaturely, simply report a post rather than responding. It does a lot more, and won't come back to bite you in the ***.