PDA

View Full Version : USA 2010 Basketball Schedule

gocubsgo23
07-30-2010, 11:38 AM
http://www.usabasketball.com/mens/national/schedule.html

From what I saw during the White vs. Blue telecast, ESPN is showing all Team Training games on their family of channels. I'm not completely sure about the actual FIBA World Championship and I can't find a link. If anyone can help out with that, it would be great.

Edit: Not pre-lims, but the upcoming Team Training games will be on ESPN family.

GSW Hoops
07-30-2010, 11:45 AM
Cool. I love watching international basketball, especially during the summer when I need a basketball fix!

gocubsgo23
07-30-2010, 11:56 AM
Yeah, me too! Personally I'm wanting to see that new 3 pt. shot that D.Rose is boasting, although FIBA 3s may be shorter than NBA. Not sure on that.

It may be a bit early to get the full TV schedule.

arkanian215
07-30-2010, 12:04 PM
Hopefully every game is on ESPN that'd be awesome.:flag:

Baller1
07-30-2010, 12:07 PM
http://www.usabasketball.com/mens/national/schedule.html

From what I saw during the White vs. Blue telecast, ESPN is showing all pre-lim games on their family of channels. I'm not completely sure about the actual FIBA World Championship and I can't find a link. If anyone can help out with that, it would be great.

The FIBA World Championship schedule is at the bottom of your link. It says "can be found here".

AI4MVP
07-30-2010, 12:16 PM
Spain is gunna dominate so badly its not even funny.

GSW Hoops
07-30-2010, 12:24 PM

Yeah....not sure where all the confidence is coming from for the U.S. team. Probably ignorance on the part of the fans :facepalm:

lakers4sho
07-30-2010, 12:24 PM

:up:

gocubsgo23
07-30-2010, 12:31 PM
The FIBA World Championship schedule is at the bottom of your link. It says "can be found here".

Yeah, I know when the schedule is. I'm wanting to know when the TV schedule is so I can watch/DVR.

arkanian215
07-30-2010, 12:37 PM
The only tough one in our group is Brazil although I can see Croatia getting better in a couple of years.

Hellcrooner
07-30-2010, 12:41 PM
No Pau.

No dominance.

Our target is being able to get to semis withouth him nothing more.

arkanian215
07-30-2010, 12:55 PM
Rubio will be there, yes?

gocubsgo23
07-30-2010, 01:00 PM
Rubio will be there, yes?

This should help: http://www.basketballinspain.com/spain-turkey-world-championship-roster-2010.html

AI4MVP
07-30-2010, 01:33 PM
No Pau.

No dominance.

Our target is being able to get to semis withouth him nothing more.

Juan Carlos Navarro

Marc Gasol

Fran Vasquez

Sergio Llull

Jorge Garbajosa

Rudy Fernandez

Jose Calderon

and last but not least, Ricky Rubio

Spain will win the world championship with ease.

Spains chemistry is amazing, not to mention the fact that Navarro, Vasquez, and Rubio just won a Euro League title as teammates

Vasquez and Marc Gasol will be too much for USA, even with Brook Lopez.

Hellcrooner
07-30-2010, 01:56 PM
rubio will be there.

Pau is the KEY in wich the national team puts all the presuire, now they will ahve to share that presure and im not sure they will be able.

and we were stupid enough to schedule a friendly with Usa before the ocmpetition played in spain.

its a tactical mistake playing in spain and given that in friendlys Refs are always form the country the game its played ( wich means it wil be spanish refs) theres a good chance spain wins the friendly game, with a lot of polemich because team usa will make a lot of fuss about the refs specially when they call traveling FIBA way.

it also allows coach K to see what the mismatches are and how to mend it.

so theres no way we beat a FIRED UP looking for Vengeance team usa when the real game happens in the W:C

and of course since the frienly is played in spain we can not afford what we did in the olympics ( use our reserves and strange rotations in the irst match vs Usa to hide our aces wich lea to a 30 point defeat and then try to suprise them in the final, wich almost happened) becaus eit would not please the fans.

Wade>You
07-30-2010, 04:18 PM
Ugh, so far away. (yes 3 weeks is like a lightyear this offseason).

Can't wait.