PDA

View Full Version : Where do u think Lebron will end up in the future?

KB---24
07-29-2010, 11:29 PM
say chemistry issues do break up this miami dream team, where do u see lebron heading? personally i see a very slight possibility of him going back to Cleveland but then again maybe not

BrotherRedz
07-29-2010, 11:31 PM
Heaven, obviously

But seriously, chemistry issues are just wild speculations

Dont hate, appreciate

bklynny67
07-29-2010, 11:42 PM
once he realizes he still cant win a championship and Kobe's rings grow to about 8... he'll probably make a strong attempt at joining him in LA since he just follows the best players around cuz he cant get it done.

avrpatsfan
07-29-2010, 11:45 PM
He'll try out for a minor league baseball team.

GeekInThePink
07-29-2010, 11:48 PM
heaven, obviously

but seriously, chemistry issues are just wild speculations

dont hate, appreciate

+1

Bruno
07-29-2010, 11:51 PM
He'll end up staying with Miami till he retires or maybe to Brooklyn if the Nets are an established team by then

cle12152433
07-29-2010, 11:54 PM
say chemistry issues do break up this miami dream team, where do u see lebron heading? personally i see a very slight possibility of him going back to Cleveland but then again maybe not

he can never return to Cleveland. He cant undo what he has done.

Kashmir13579
07-29-2010, 11:55 PM

if he entered the nfl draft he'd probably be a no.1 pick. i'm serious.

Cap'nCrunch40
07-29-2010, 11:59 PM
LeBron Will Win 2 Rings With The Heat, Then After 5 years, Get Sick Of Miami And Move To New York And Try To Win A Championship There. I Think He Just Wants To Have Fun And Win A Ring Then Go Elsewhere.

cle12152433
07-29-2010, 11:59 PM

yea, if your name is Al.....

SouthSideRookie
07-30-2010, 12:01 AM
Go to NY and then the Knicks would really win 50.

HabsFan87
07-30-2010, 12:09 AM
once he realizes he still cant win a championship and Kobe's rings grow to about 8... he'll probably make a strong attempt at joining him in LA since he just follows the best players around cuz he cant get it done.

Amen!

BlondeBomber41
07-30-2010, 12:14 AM
No chance he ends up in Cleveland again.

This thread is dumb, there is no reason to believe he will one day have problems with Wade and Bosh.

I'll tell you this though, I dont care how many championships he wins. He'll never be a winner in my eyes and in the eyes of the majority of the NBA fans who love competitive basketball.

Sadds The Gr8
07-30-2010, 12:14 AM
lame thread.

HuRRiCaNeS324
07-30-2010, 12:15 AM
Lock it

hugepatsfan
07-30-2010, 12:18 AM
stupid thread

I think he will definately opt out in 3 years though, even just to sign for more money in MIA.

justinnum1
07-30-2010, 12:19 AM
:yawn:

show34
07-30-2010, 12:20 AM
After lebrons hops go i dont think he will be playing to much longer say 6 more seasons all with the heat

_KB24_
07-30-2010, 12:23 AM
I have a feeling he will be on the Nets within 5 years.

Love_The_Hate
07-30-2010, 12:30 AM
I love how people wish that the Miami Heat fail. Look I'll tell you how Labrons future is going to look like he is going to have six rings and when his contract is over the big three will resign again to the heat to get two more rings to **** on all the haters :hi5:. Then Pat Riley will prove to be a better coach than Phil Jackson. :clap:

SouthSideRookie
07-30-2010, 12:38 AM
I love how people wish that the Miami Heat fail. Look I'll tell you how Labrons future is going to look like he is going to have six rings and when his contract is over the big three will resign again to the heat to get two more rings to **** on all the haters :hi5:. Then Pat Riley will prove to be a better coach than Phil Jackson. :clap:

:bla:

Bluffmasta
07-30-2010, 12:52 AM

wouldnt he go to chicago then ? Jordan is > Kobe

Love_The_Hate
07-30-2010, 01:05 AM
Lets be honest why will Labron leave? When he said himself that he rather be a play-maker like Magic rather then be the go to guy. Many people can't stand to see Miami have such a force so they hate and get mad :mad:. LMAO think realistically when Wade Labron Bosh Chalmers and Miller are on the court how will you defend this? You have two of the top three free throw shooters in the league on one team. Labron Wade and Bosh are on the top of the list in rebounding for there position. They also are very good at defense for there passion. Mike Miller is also a great shooter with height which means he can also out rebound his defender or his opponent that he is defending. Even the center on our team has a three point shot.:dance: Look I don't know what the teams strategy is going to be but :pray: and :surrender:. All I have to say is good luck on guarding the best team in the NBA for many years to come .:win:

Dallas Tx4Life
07-30-2010, 01:06 AM
In the Hall of Fame.

tjlipford
07-30-2010, 01:26 AM
Lebron will retire in a Miami Heat jersey. He will not have chemistry problems with Bosh & Wade. He can never come back to Cleveland. We don't want him back.

Avenged
07-30-2010, 01:46 AM
I usually don't go out agreeing with people when they say it's a lame thread since this is a sports forum and discussions need to be made but... I'm with the majority on this one.

esewicked13
07-30-2010, 02:31 AM
He will be in a bath tub crying with his head down masturbating while using his tears for lubricate as he goes out with zero championships !!!!!!!!hahahahahhaha

bring the hate lebron fans & heat fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

numba1CHANGsta
07-30-2010, 02:35 AM
he will end up playing for the Brooklyn Nets and you can take that to the bank haha :D

HakeemTheDream
07-30-2010, 02:40 AM
I think he'll stay with Miami because of Pat Riley, coaches with multiple rings don't grow on trees

knickfan33
07-30-2010, 02:41 AM
when his contract runs out hell be 32.. who cares where he goes, the leaugue will be more intrested in future lebrons

HakeemTheDream
07-30-2010, 02:42 AM
True, athletic players decline drastically in their late 20's to early 30's

RadiantShot
07-30-2010, 02:48 AM
West with his mother. :laugh:

knickfan33
07-30-2010, 02:54 AM
True, athletic players decline drastically in their late 20's to early 30's

a 6"8" 250 lbs man who plays 40 minutes doesnt make it beyond 30

tribalpinoy
07-30-2010, 02:55 AM
I don't give a DUCK where he ends up.

TheWatcher34
07-30-2010, 02:55 AM
whhyyy did i even click on this thread after reading the title :facepalm: @ myself

Chest Rockwell
07-30-2010, 02:57 AM
Lets be honest why will Labron leave? When he said himself that he rather be a play-maker like Magic rather then be the go to guy. Many people can't stand to see Miami have such a force so they hate and get mad :mad:. LMAO think realistically when Wade Labron Bosh Chalmers and Miller are on the court how will you defend this? You have two of the top three free throw shooters in the league on one team. Labron Wade and Bosh are on the top of the list in rebounding for there position. They also are very good at defense for there passion. Mike Miller is also a great shooter with height which means he can also out rebound his defender or his opponent that he is defending. Even the center on our team has a three point shot.:dance: Look I don't know what the teams strategy is going to be but :pray: and :surrender:. All I have to say is good luck on guarding the best team in the NBA for many years to come .:win:

These are the fans that I ****ing hate. They come out of nowhere as soon as things look good. South florida is full of them. Guy can't even spell the league MVPs name right. I'll say it again, south Florida does not deserve to see a show like that.

knickfan33
07-30-2010, 03:02 AM
These are the fans that I ****ing hate. They come out of nowhere as soon as things look good. South florida is full of them. Guy can't even spell the league MVPs name right. I'll say it again, south Florida does not deserve to see a show like that.

well said, as a lifetime knick fan who has spent time in miami... they have so little true fans

Yunqn
07-30-2010, 03:04 AM
people talk less about jordan now.. and he's the greatest so imagine when lebron leaves and doesnt have tv time like he does now

stars fade away..
lebrons legacy even if he wins will be tarnished
or never be the same..

winning doesnt cure everything..
you dont hear about guys like jordan and magic on a daily basis unless its their fans or a arguement..

so if they dont get crictize or blessed about their careers daily..then how when it all settles down does lebron get viewed as the one of the best? or repair what was broken?

knickfan33
07-30-2010, 03:07 AM

lmao...5 years = wade 33 bron 31 bosh 31.....draft picks=none.. enjoy your 2-3 rings followed by a decade of mediocrity while heat fans back in ther cave or jump on the durant bandwagon

HakeemTheDream
07-30-2010, 03:13 AM
Meh, with Riley making decisions, they'll probably suck for a few years before they find the next Wade. The 3 rookies they drafted this year look promising for 2nd round draftees

knickfan33
07-30-2010, 03:15 AM
people talk less about jordan now.. and he's the greatest so imagine when lebron leaves and doesnt have tv time like he does now

stars fade away..
lebrons legacy even if he wins will be tarnished
or never be the same..

winning doesnt cure everything..
you dont hear about guys like jordan and magic on a daily basis unless its their fans or a arguement..

so if they dont get crictize or blessed about their careers daily..then how when it all settles down does lebron get viewed as the one of the best? or repair what was broken?

lebron screwed up his legacy as soon as he want to MIA, only heat fans might say he was the greatest, everyone else will say he became a ring chaser at 25 to get his rings..... it really is one of the worst decisions in FA history, i know i know.. im such a bitter knick fan....my ***.. he should of stayed in CLe, or went to NY.or NJ...bring a championship to any of those teams, and your immortal, now hes just pippen

knickfan33
07-30-2010, 03:17 AM
Meh, with Riley making decisions, they'll probably suck for a few years before they find the next Wade. The 3 rookies they drafted this year look promising for 2nd round draftees

im not knocking them for doing it... but they sold out their future for a shot as titles over the next 4-5 years.... i would be pumped if it was the knicks.... but heat fans are getting wait to cocky..

someone on this thread said heat have 2 of the top 3 shooters in the leauge.... i mean come on, now you just talking out of your ***

HakeemTheDream
07-30-2010, 03:18 AM
I'm a Rockets fan, and there are a few things I don't like about Lebron but his move to Miami is definitely not one of them. Superstars deserve to play with good organizations

The Final Boss
07-30-2010, 03:22 AM
Who's Lebron? Oh yeah...the one who needs someone to give him a boost to get the cereal w/ the prize out of the cabinet.

knickfan33
07-30-2010, 03:25 AM
Who's Lebron? Oh yeah...the one who needs some one to give him a boost to get the cereal w/ the prize out of the cabinet.

one of the best analogys ever

Hellcrooner
07-30-2010, 03:28 AM
finland lbeing payed a certain amount for eachh game played at age 44 once he goes broke.

Ask scottue P and Dennis R bout it.

SouljahPhil...
07-30-2010, 03:30 AM
after 4 yrs he has an opt out clause..he will go to the lakers..same year kobe's contract ends..

HakeemTheDream
07-30-2010, 03:31 AM
Nah, PJ will be retired by then

The Final Boss
07-30-2010, 03:32 AM
one of the best analogys ever

Don't let anyone read that, people around here mistake realists for haters.

knickfan33
07-30-2010, 04:15 AM
Don't let anyone read that, people around here mistake realists for haters.

miami fans have fun thinking there hated the way the lakers are, even though they havent reached that status yet, by far.... bottom line is when these players are all 30-31, the knicks will have to 25-26 year old studs in gallo and randolph, miami just narrowed the competetion.... 3 of the NBA's top players in the east can all get knocked out in one round now....lol

they'll get their rings, and since the needed a super team collaberation to do it.... just like Pro ball in Miami...no1 cares

akesh99
07-30-2010, 04:45 AM

How can you even remotely consider yourself a fan of basketball LET ALONE a fan of the Heat when you can't even spell the name of the BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA?? Seriously dude, even if you read other ppls posts you should realize you're spelling it wrong. It's LEBRON not LABRON!

knickfan33
07-30-2010, 04:48 AM
How can you even remotely consider yourself a fan of basketball LET ALONE a fan of the Heat when you can't even spell the name of the BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA?? Seriously dude, even if you read other ppls posts you should realize you're spelling it wrong. It's LEBRON not LABRON!

lmao cant belive that slipped everyone.... omg, the one good thing about no lebron in NY, i don't have to deal with bandawagon fans who know nothing......most of these heat fans probably have no idea who dan majerle is

BrotherRedz
07-30-2010, 04:56 AM
lmao cant belive that slipped everyone.... omg, the one good thing about no lebron in NY, i don't have to deal with bandawagon fans who know nothing......most of these heat fans probably have no idea who dan majerle is

Some old guy with no ring I guess? Probably the reason why I never heard that name before

jbeezy
07-30-2010, 04:58 AM
31 years old with bad knees and no rings? :shrug:

krazylegz
07-30-2010, 05:21 AM
when his contract expires,he'll end up on another stacked team....'bron is soaked in weak sauce

Minimal
07-30-2010, 06:03 AM
Another thread for LeBron James haters.
He will stay in Miami and retire there.

NYKalltheway
07-30-2010, 06:38 AM
3-5 seasons with Miami, then gets traded to a random team in order to restore his reputation(not a coward etc) and try to win a championship with a team that's rebuilding at the time(maybe it could be Boston or still Minnesota!)

SouljahPhil...
07-30-2010, 06:58 AM
3-5 seasons with Miami, then gets traded to a random team in order to restore his reputation(not a coward etc) and try to win a championship with a team that's rebuilding at the time(maybe it could be Boston or still Minnesota!)

LBJ has an opt out clause...I think he will opt out by then..Its after the 3rd or 4th yr..not sure..

SouljahPhil...
07-30-2010, 06:59 AM
Nah, PJ will be retired by then

so? PJ will be retired after nxt year..

Mr.ATLHawks
07-30-2010, 07:22 AM

This thread is dumb, there is no reason to believe he will one day have problems with Wade and Bosh.

I'll tell you this though, I dont care how many championships he wins. He'll never be a winner in my eyes and in the eyes of the majority of the NBA fans who love competitive basketball.

I was with you until the competitive basketball remark. The Lakers team is pretty stacked Gasol, Odom, Artest, Bryant, Bynum...Boston has been stacked for a few years Garnett, Rondo, Allen and Pierce so it will stilll be competitive. Miami will not walk away with anything they will have to earn their championship. The Knicks could end up being stacked next year. On paper the Clippers have the potential to be stacked with B Diddy, Kaman, Griffin and Gordon. Memphis has a nice squad. So it will still be competitive I dont care if CP3 goes to Miami to join the 3.

Blazers#1Fan
07-30-2010, 07:38 AM
He'll retire in Miami.... i dont want him anywhere besides there i hope mike miller,chalmers,Big Z,all get hurt so i can laugh and the bandwagon drivin by....dont worry real fans these are the same bandwagon fans that jumped on the durant train

Miami had barely any fan attendance last year.....if you say your miami fan now i wont believe you been a fan i'll believe you just caught a ride on the bandwagon

GraphiiC
07-30-2010, 07:56 AM
In a casket write by Dan Gilbert

JasonJohnHorn
07-30-2010, 08:32 AM
Chemistry issues are a real concern. This isnt like Boston's Big-Three, where Garnett was only a 20 point scorer and loved to focus on rebounding and defence and passed out of the double team, and Allen moved without the ball coming off screens, and Paul Pierce like to share ball handling duties with the point guard who was an inexperienced and unproven Rondo at the time: LBJ and Wade BOTH handle the ball and score a lot. the game styles that KG, PP and Allen had, suited each other, but Bosh was a big fish in a small pond in TO, and I think he will find should Haslem be playing power forward that he may see minutes get eaten up by Haslem who is a great player himself. Bosh is used to having an offence run through him, he is not the passer Garnett was/is and nor is he the defender/rebounder that Garnett was.

As for where James will end up, I gotta say, most often when a big star leaves the team that drafted him, they usually end up bouncing around a couple of teams afterward: Shaq, Orlando, LA, Miami, Phoenix, Cleveland. McGrady: TO, Orlando, Houston, NY. Carter: TO, NJ, Orlando. Its just the pattern that usually happens. Sometimes (and this happens with the Lakers and Celtics a lot) when a guy goes to a team he finds a new home after a rough patch with his first team (LA and Boston have a habit of becoming homes for such lost stars), but usually it takes the same route as Barkley: Philly, Phoenic, Houston, or Pippen (Chi-town, Houston, Portland, back to Chi-town).

So I imagine a few seasons in Miami and then bouncing around a couple other teams. But he may very well find a home in Miami for the rest of his career if this works well.

The Miami Cheat
07-30-2010, 08:55 AM
he'll stay with miami for a while....if he were to leave later down the road i think he'll go to brooklyn

omdigga
07-30-2010, 08:57 AM
in the hall of fame

The Final Boss
07-30-2010, 10:05 AM
When Lebron gets hurt this season the number of Heat fans on PSD will drop back to its usual number of zero.

mikealike305
07-30-2010, 10:11 AM
he will retire in miami

mikealike305
07-30-2010, 10:12 AM
When Lebron gets hurt this season the number of Heat fans on PSD will drop back to its usual number of zero.

your mad

awmathewsjr
07-30-2010, 10:18 AM

:clap::clap::clap:

siralex
07-30-2010, 10:34 AM
your mad

And you're not very intelligent.

stick to the whole "ur" thing.

why is this thread even up? if i were mod, i'd come up on here and i'd ban anybody with june or july join dates and 500 plus posts that just ask if we're mad.

it's sad. i've been coming on this site for years looking to have good discussions, learn about the things that espn can't or won't report on, educate myself on my teams...

now i come on here to people repeatedly pushing the "ur mad" button, miami "fans" mispelling lebron's name, calling the heat a dynasty prior to them even stepping on the court, and then there was the idiot last night who called the heat the greatest team in sports history. seriously.

am i mad? sure i am. but not about lebron. im a rockets fan. always have been, and i always will be. my team had no chance of landing him.

im mad because 13 year olds and illiterates have ruined my favorite sports site on the web.

fake heat fans: act like youve been here before.

luofu
07-30-2010, 10:46 AM
heat miami
leborn ,wade and bosh's authentic jerseys

only $23.99 for each one and free shipping

we have our own factory

http://www.canada-jerseys.com/NBA-Jerseys/Miami-Heat/

MSG34
07-30-2010, 10:58 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if he opted out in 3 years and went to be the face of the brooklyn nets with Jay-Z

Frezhnitz
07-30-2010, 11:35 AM
If he can't win a ring in Miami then, No one will want him.

knickfan33
07-30-2010, 01:34 PM
your mad

another heat fan with a join date of jun 2010.... lmao... all you have to do is look at the date, theirs such a small handful who were actually around for longer.... PS... a couple of the ones who have been around a while, go look at their post history...they were not heat fans till now

ManningToTyree
07-30-2010, 01:47 PM
We really should lay off the LeBron FA threads for a while dont you think? He is in Miami and its awful, but speculation about "The Decision: Part 2" can wait a while.

NYKNYGNYY
07-30-2010, 01:51 PM
in a box after he plays cleveland...u see what they did to the lbj fan at the indians game...there gonna kill lebron

Kashmir13579
07-30-2010, 01:54 PM
wow. who effin cares? we all know what team he is on now. it obviously a possibility that there will be chemistry issues. but c'mon, are you serious? really? i will say one thing. i never want him on the knicks. i'd rather upset him in the playoffs cause i personally think hes a little girl and love to watch him fail. i just wish we would stop talking about lebron; enough is enough. we're not even talking about him now. we're talking about where we think he may end up in the future (if). get off it.

Russollini
07-30-2010, 01:56 PM
This thread should be closed.....baiting and pointless

THE MTL
07-30-2010, 02:01 PM
If he leaves Miami , he will go to NYC either as a Brooklyn Net but most likely as a New York Knick cause we'll be the better team :D.

However, I say he retires a Heat. Wade and Lebron have already shown they have true chemistry on the court from the Olympics but ESPECIALLY at the Allstar game...i was truly amazed. Bosh played GREAT in the Olympics. I dont see them having problems especially since everyone on the team has sacrificed something to be there.

erik317
07-30-2010, 02:04 PM
Thats a stupid question!

He will be riding the bench for the Pacers within 6 years haha

blastmasta26
07-30-2010, 02:13 PM
Wow, their first preseason hasn't even started and you're discussing where he will end up in the future? They may never have chemistry problems considering they are all friends, so what is the point of speculating so early? I'm a Knick fan, so it would be in my best interests to see the Heat collapse, but I'm not expecting it. This thread is really pointless.

VinceCarter
07-30-2010, 02:16 PM
Once the Nets get another top 5 pick and they move to Brooklyn he has the team he might of needed to run to Brooklyn to be with Jay.....because we all know LeBron doesn't like young talent otherwise he would be a Bull of Net...:pity:

PlezPlayDKnicks
07-31-2010, 01:43 AM
And you're not very intelligent.

stick to the whole "ur" thing.

why is this thread even up? if i were mod, i'd come up on here and i'd ban anybody with june or july join dates and 500 plus posts that just ask if we're mad.

it's sad. i've been coming on this site for years looking to have good discussions, learn about the things that espn can't or won't report on, educate myself on my teams...

now i come on here to people repeatedly pushing the "ur mad" button, miami "fans" mispelling lebron's name, calling the heat a dynasty prior to them even stepping on the court, and then there was the idiot last night who called the heat the greatest team in sports history. seriously.

am i mad? sure i am. but not about lebron. im a rockets fan. always have been, and i always will be. my team had no chance of landing him.

im mad because 13 year olds and illiterates have ruined my favorite sports site on the web.
fake heat fans: act like youve been here before.

This...
No prob with the real Heat fans being cocky. They have a right to be. Even tho it was planned from jump anybody would want the same for their team.

jerellh528
07-31-2010, 02:19 AM

:facepalm:

BrotherRedz
07-31-2010, 02:23 AM
Living with his family, Gloria James and Delonte West at South Beach Mansion

Fireworld
07-31-2010, 02:35 AM
in

BigEasy1323
07-31-2010, 02:57 AM

He has to at least have 3 rings before that is an option. (and a few defensive players of the year, dunk competitions, a few more scoring titles, shall I go on?)

swaddell13
07-31-2010, 03:00 AM
he will go to whatever team has the best chance of winning that season or if its in the offseason, he'll prolly pull another "the decision" stunts and get alot of air time. the mans got no respect for fans/organizations, he just wants as many rings as MJ to prove that he really is "the king". honestly i dont care where he ends up.... unless its the suns ;) lol

Jaji
07-31-2010, 12:00 PM
You know you're in for a world of trouble when the only way you think an opponent will lose is by having chemistry issues. Shaq and Kobe won 3 titles and hated each other. Wade and James are best friends and both play very unselfishly. Close this :bs:.

Jaji
07-31-2010, 12:01 PM
He has to at least have 3 rings before that is an option. (and a few defensive players of the year, dunk competitions, a few more scoring titles, shall I go on?)

Man Juanita's gonna be pissed. Another groupie on her huby's d!ck :D.

daleja424
07-31-2010, 12:11 PM
Its the shaq model. Drafted by one team. Go to another and win multiple titles. Then goes to a third team as he is leaving his prime. Then he bounces around with a couple teams when he is just a shell of his former self.

Raptor-54
07-31-2010, 12:19 PM
he going to the d league

smith&wesson
07-31-2010, 12:42 PM
THE raptors !!!!! ahahahaha

xbrackattackx
07-31-2010, 01:40 PM
A guys butthole?