PDA

View Full Version : Suprised Knicks did not make McGrady an offer.

KNOCKOUT
07-29-2010, 04:20 PM
Injured he was there best player outside of maybe David Lee. This year i'm sure he is in better form so it would still make him probably their best player maybe outside of Amare. Sometimes I think NYK likes being an average team. they lose again.:facepalm:

HeaTxRipZz
07-29-2010, 04:24 PM
If you actually watched Knick games you would see T-Mac was far from the best player on the team other than David Lee. It was Lee, Harrington, Chandler & Gallinari. Tmac would play one game and the next barely be able to get on the court he had to stick to trying to be a passing SG or get way less minutes with ice sitting on his legs.

Take notice of his arrival game very impressive but check how fast he had ice on them knees. Not a good look and no reason to take that investment when he can't play every single game

JRisdabest
07-29-2010, 04:29 PM
Lmao at grady.

Chacarron
07-29-2010, 04:30 PM
One of the few smart things the Knicks have done in the last couple of seasons.

John Walls Era
07-29-2010, 04:31 PM
He didn't fit with Dantoni's system, hes injured and Amare wasn't his biggest fan. I think the best fit for Mcgrady would be the Bulls where he can come off the bench and play a backup PG or SG role.

NYY09
07-29-2010, 04:32 PM
Injured he was there best player outside of maybe David Lee. This year i'm sure he is in better form so it would still make him probably their best player maybe outside of Amare. Sometimes I think NYK likes being an average team. they lose again.:facepalm:

Fail.

scutch11
07-29-2010, 04:34 PM

did you even watch him play as a knick outside of his first game?

you lose :facepalm:

Weezy
07-29-2010, 04:34 PM
You Fail.

mistrghetto
07-29-2010, 05:11 PM
he barely played and still got injured. I wish he would go to the clippers to get his career over with.

Brooklyn Mets
07-29-2010, 05:28 PM

#EPICFAIL :facepalm:

PlezPlayDKnicks
07-29-2010, 06:10 PM

Obviously you know nothing smh... Yes an old Tracy Mcgrady will make us an above average team..

thephoenixson28
07-29-2010, 06:24 PM
Amare don't like tracy mcgrady

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-29-2010, 06:38 PM

stopped reading at that point

Kashmir13579
07-29-2010, 06:44 PM

he wasn't their best player outside of david lee. not even 3rd best. he had a couple good games. i do love t'mac, i do. but c'mon, who knows what hes got left in the tank.