PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't it seem like there have instantly been alot of Heat fans.

KingofSea
07-29-2010, 01:00 AM
It seems like everybody is either completely against the situation or have claimed themselves a devoted heat fan. I lived in Miami for the last four years and the Heat didn't have many fans outside of the city. I just wanted to point out how many people follow teams solely for Championship potential. Agree? Disagree?

justinnum1
07-29-2010, 01:05 AM
:facepalm:

erik7
07-29-2010, 01:06 AM
I will be the first to tell you that Miami Heat fans are almost as bad as marlin fans in terms of jumping on the bandwagon...I started becoming a fan back in 96-97 and was rooting for them just at much when they went 15-67 as I am now, but there definitely are a ton of bandwagon fans...

I saw a winner's/loser's article after LBJ signed with us saying Heat fans are losers now because even if you are a legit fan, you will be categorized with the bandwagon ones. I mean, lets face it...how can you not like the Heat now lol

They will be BY FAR the most entertaining basketball team of all time. Wade made you jaw drop at least once a game, LBJ at least 3 times a game...them together WITH Bosh...what a treat

LeWade>Kobe
07-29-2010, 01:09 AM
No, btw I am not a Heat fan, but this is the logistics of it. Click basketball on the right hand side, scroll down and look at which teams have the most people viewing at any given time. Most people don't talk about their team if they suck and have nothing good to talk about. Those people will move onto a different sports forum such as baseball or football and talk about their team in that sport. Good teams have much hype and rumors going around that's all. If I was on this website 3-4 years ago I wouldn't be caught dead on the 49er forum not because I'm not a loyal fan, but because there isn't much to talk about.

Cano24
07-29-2010, 01:12 AM
the Heat will be the most hated team in the history of the NBA and its all because of LBJ....there was no need to hold his own hour long special on ESPN to say that he was going to ***** out and hope D Wade can win him a ring

erik7
07-29-2010, 01:15 AM
the Heat will be the most hated team in the history of the NBA and its all because of LBJ....there was no need to hold his own hour long special on ESPN to say that he was going to ***** out and hope D Wade can win him a ring

As a Heat fan for 14 years, I will be the first to tell you that LBJ is going to be the man on the Heat and that he will be the man just as much as Wade....you don't have two of the top 3 players in the NBA go from being a top 3 to a 2nd player or robin...they are both going to be the batman and bosh is the robin...

cavs fans would hate him whether he did it the way he did or if espn reported it from a leaked source....

bottom line...it happened, get over it...:cry:

Hoopsadvocate
07-29-2010, 01:15 AM
Do u mean as far as in this forum? or in the real world?

Because i can tell u right now i hate bandwagon fans especially since ive suffered through 15 min seasons and lottery picks and watch dwyane through away 2 years with a crappy supporting cast, so to come out now as a heat fan is b/s but i havent seen many new ones on psd maybe 3-4 who post regularly and coincidence will tell u they're badnwagoners but 1-2 actually post with some credibility and substance.

So for the most part no there havent been an instant amount of new HEAT fans you guys just now really noticing this team (whether its for curiosity, hate, or w/e) and therefor think there a lot more HEAT fans most of us have been posting since the 09-10 season and many more before that a lot of you just didnt give a damn cause nobody really outside of miami heat fans noticed the HEAT. Like the cute chick in high school who comes back after summer break with huge **** and everyone suddenly either talks **** about her calling her a **** or trying to get with her but nobody ever realizes the friends she has have always been around her :p

ink
07-29-2010, 01:16 AM
Please start threads about basketball, not about other fans.