PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Ideas

CubsFreek0680
07-28-2010, 11:00 PM
Howdy, everyone! I am currently in a 10 team keeper league on ESPN.com, and I absolutely love it. If any of you have never done a keeper league, I highly reccomend it. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone had cool or interesting ideas on how to spice the league up a little bit. This year has been fairly bland compared to the past 3 years, and I'm worried that the owners in the league will start to drift away from the league. So, any ideas would be helpful!

koldjerky
07-28-2010, 11:06 PM
This was the first year I did a keeper league (in 2 actually) One is an auction, which is cool, and the other one we gave out up to 5 contracts ranging from 1 to 3 years each.

In that one the rules are you keep them from ASB to ASB as the contract year (well keep them on contract, you get to keep them for the year) and after the initial year you only can add one contract so if you have say 3 guys coming off on the same year you only can give a contract to one of them. You can acquire in trades as many contracted players as you want you just can't cut any contracted players.

Like I said, this is my first year doing this so we'll see but it seems fun.

CubsFreek0680
07-28-2010, 11:11 PM
What do you think of the auctions? The co-LM and I actually talked about having one of those as sort of an extension of our current league.