PDA

View Full Version : LeBron tossed volleyball camp kids out of gym so he could work out?

D Roses Bulls
07-28-2010, 09:07 PM
Uh oh, more potential PR trouble for LeBronny. Here's another tweet on the matter:

MatthewLaWell First #LeBron unleashes The Decision. Then his cronies spike a story on his hedonism. Now, from @SamAmicoNBA, news he booted teens from gym.

Not sure of the the "St. V" referenced here. is it means Saint Vincent College, home of the 2010 Nike Volleyball Camp? Looking into this now ...

Sam Amico founded ProBasketballNews.com, and now writes primarily for NBA.com.

http://outofbounds.nbcsports.com/2010/07/lebron-tossed-volleyball-camp-kids-out-of-gym-so-he-could-work-out.html.php

Woman whose daughter attended volleyball camp at St. V says LeBron booted young campers from gym so he could work out last week.

http://twitter.com/samamiconba

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 09:12 PM
:violin:

D Roses Bulls
07-28-2010, 09:13 PM
:violin:

u mad? ;)

Honestly though, he should just stay out of the public eye for a while. people have short memories and if he does a kobe and keeps low key, maybe people will just forget

Raidaz4Life
07-28-2010, 09:16 PM
The dude's a complete d-bag

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 09:18 PM
u mad? ;)

Honestly though, he should just stay out of the public eye for a while. people have short memories and if he does a kobe and keeps low key, maybe people will just forget

He's doing what he normally does...all of a sudden the media wants to focus on him in a negative light. It will blow over in time, football is a few weeks away, and when these guys start winning the talk will subside.

asandhu23
07-28-2010, 09:18 PM
LeDouchebag

stawka
07-28-2010, 09:20 PM
Am I the only one that finds it REALLY humorous that Lakers and Bulls fans hate LeBron more than Knicks and Cavs fans combined???

Enough with the threads ladies, this is getting ridiculous. We understand, everyone hates him

if he stayed a Cav, he's only playing for money and not a title. If he leaves, he's an ***

yada yada yada

Avenged
:laugh2: the world is out to get Lebron for everything he does. He should certainly lay low for a while.

D Roses Bulls
He's doing what he normally does...all of a sudden the media wants to focus on him in a negative light. It will blow over in time, football is a few weeks away, and when these guys start winning the talk will subside.

well I would be mad as hell if i were a parent of a camper. i mean i went to basketball camp and it's expensive as hell and my sister went to vollyball camp for 4 years and that is really expensive as hell. i cant believe whoever ran this camp just agreed to his wishes. i'd ask for a refund or something.

Robbw241
07-28-2010, 09:21 PM
He needs the **** kicked out of him.

D Roses Bulls
07-28-2010, 09:21 PM
:laugh2: the world is out to get Lebron for everything he does. He should certainly lay low for a while.

:clap:

LanceUpperCut
07-28-2010, 09:23 PM
Hey guys I heard Lebron farted in public. PSD is turning into **** with all the Lebron crying hes the new Britney Spears.

jrm2054
07-28-2010, 09:23 PM
damn lebron has to be the most bashed guy in the world right now

D Roses Bulls
07-28-2010, 09:24 PM
and if lebron has a publicist, he/she needs to be fired cause she has done a crappy job with his image

D Roses Bulls
07-28-2010, 09:25 PM
Am I the only one that finds it REALLY humorous that Lakers and Bulls fans hate LeBron more than Knicks and Cavs fans combined???

Enough with the threads ladies, this is getting ridiculous. We understand, everyone hates him

if he stayed a Cav, he's only playing for money and not a title. If he leaves, he's an ***

yada yada yada

so cause a bulls fan posted this, its bashing? come on now.....

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 09:26 PM
You guys can't go 5 minutes without talking about the guy:facepalm:

The_905
07-28-2010, 09:27 PM
So back to the actually news from the thread..

Bottom line what he did by kicking kids out of a gym because he "needed" to play is so low, what an *******..

WITZ
07-28-2010, 09:27 PM
Queen James being a douche nothing new here.

D Roses Bulls
07-28-2010, 09:29 PM
So back to the actually news from the thread..

Bottom line what he did by kicking kids out of a gym because he "needed" to play is so low, what an *******..

i mean it kind of is. peoplewho paid money to go to a camp are booted? i mean doesnt lebron have a court at his house or something he could of practiced at?

D Roses Bulls
07-28-2010, 09:29 PM
You guys can't go 5 minutes without talking about the guy:facepalm:

and you cant go 5 minutes without defending him. ;)

D Roses Bulls
07-28-2010, 09:30 PM
and sam amico broke this and he is a very good sports writer and credible. so it's hard not to believe it.

Bubba313
07-28-2010, 09:33 PM
Breaking news Lebron breathes 9:33 PM Eastern

Cano4prez
07-28-2010, 09:35 PM
Coolstorybro.

daleja424
07-28-2010, 09:35 PM
and sam amico broke this and he is a very good sports writer and credible. so it's hard not to believe it.

lmao. people think this is NEWS. This is so lame. Look, you can publish story after story about what a d-bag he is, it is not going to change the fact that he is a MONSTER on the court. Just move on people.

daleja424
07-28-2010, 09:36 PM
seriously tho, move on.

D Roses Bulls

psd is suppose to be a discussion website I guess. if we have threads about wades divorce, or other tmz related news. why not this? cause its lebron and to some of you he can do no wrong.

HouRealCoach
Really??? Who gives a damn...

ALot of people do those type of things everyday, ITS NORMAL!

D Roses Bulls
07-28-2010, 09:37 PM
lmao. people think this is NEWS. This is so lame. Look, you can publish story after story about what a d-bag he is, it is not going to change the fact that he is a MONSTER on the court. Just move on people.

whats funny is most of you heat fans hated him last year. wow what a change of jersey will do.

HouRealCoach
07-28-2010, 09:37 PM

Lebron haters: "He is such a d-bag for that"

lol

netsgiantsyanks
07-28-2010, 09:38 PM
lebron also took a piss without washing his hands earlier this morning. any comments on that?? oh wait, half of you already know that by now, you hide in the trees next to his house 24/7.

daleja424
07-28-2010, 09:39 PM
psd is suppose to be a discussion website I guess. if we have threads about wades divorce, or other tmz related news. why not this? cause its lebron and to some of you he can do no wrong.

It is a sports discussion website. Can you please tell me what this has to do with basketball? This is celebrity gossip and picking through his life looking for bad things. Look at your own life. I bet that not a day goes by that we don't all do something (or more then one thing) that we would rather no one knows about.

Like I said, he may be a douche, it may be all media driven, who knows, but regardless, what does that have to do with him being a dominant basketball player?

daleja424
07-28-2010, 09:40 PM
whats funny is most of you heat fans hated him last year. wow what a change of jersey will do.

yup, just like fans of every other team do when their team gets a guy. You act like Bulls fans, or Knicks fans, or anyother fans wouldnt be doing the same thing.

still1ballin
07-28-2010, 09:41 PM
Heat fans vs everyone else

Reyes6
07-28-2010, 09:42 PM
I heard all proceeds of him being a dick go to the boys and girls clubs of america. So it all evens out.

metsbulls1025
you guys can't go 5 minutes without talking about the guy:facepalm:

u mad?

tredigs
u mad? ;)

He didn't "allegedly" rape someone dude. Or hurt anyone, or cheat on anyone (like the rest of the NBA), etc. etc. - people have decided that they're going to waste their days away finding ways to hate on him, so be it. This thread is ridiculous.

lakers4sho
07-28-2010, 09:43 PM
Heat fans vs everyone else

while Laker fans enjoy the bickering in the sidelines :laugh2:

Avenged
07-28-2010, 09:44 PM
yup, just like fans of every other team do when their team gets a guy. You act like Bulls fans, or Knicks fans, or anyother fans wouldnt be doing the same thing.

Since this thread obviously went nowhere, just by judging at the replies, and you clearly disapprove of this thread, wouldn't it be best if you close it down?

ElMarroAfamado
07-28-2010, 09:44 PM
HEAT fans are so delusional and hatable im curious to see how "mad" they will be when the HEAT get eliminated early from the playoffs

ElMarroAfamado
07-28-2010, 09:45 PM
and "u mad" is how old?
grow up

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 09:46 PM
u mad?

Yea, i'm furious:facepalm: We got Lebron, Bosh, and Wade...not looking good for the Heat. Lebron is our second best option. Bosh is our third best option. I'm really mad:laugh2:

SugeKnight
07-28-2010, 09:46 PM
LolBron

HouRealCoach
07-28-2010, 09:47 PM
and "u mad" is how old?
grow up

Thats the excuse for hating on Lebron... It worked for a while

USMCLaker
07-28-2010, 09:48 PM
Delonte needs to talk to his kid.

leoncito
07-28-2010, 09:49 PM
He was d-bag before he bolted from Cleveland and he still is now. Are you all really serious. This is old news everyone just kissed his *** before. But i think he probably pissed off FoxSports and other sports news with his comedy show "the decision"

Bubba313
07-28-2010, 09:51 PM

Oh I know Lebron can wrong... I'm a Knick fan but this is simply pointless... I'm really not that bitter about him choosing Miami that I have to nitpick every action although I do think he is an immature child that needs to grow up and check his ego.

xxplayerxx23
07-28-2010, 09:53 PM
Lebron haters: "He is such a d-bag for that"

lol

How dare him breathe he is such an ******* :p

Kyben36
07-28-2010, 09:53 PM
DAmit cleaveland you created a moster

ATX
07-28-2010, 09:54 PM
so cause a bulls fan posted this, its bashing? come on now.....

:bow: Take a bow, D Roses Bulls!! You are the NUMBER 1 HATER of LeBron and the Heat!! You've done it!! Cingratulations!!!! Nobody is a bigger hater than you!!! Bask in the glory!

Seriously man, you have an unhealthy obsession with LeBron. How many LeBron and Heat hate threads have you created in the last 2-3 weeks? Not two, not three....not six, not seven....

You need to move on man. I almost wish for your sake that he would have chosen Chicago. You might sleep easier at night.

RCarlson85
07-28-2010, 09:55 PM
I agree with people that said he should lay low. That would be the best thing for him. No parties in Vegas, no kicking kids out of gyms. Just stay home or work out at the Heat facilities. I do think this kind of thing is only coming out because everyone is looking for any reason to hate him and make him look worse than he already does. If this happened last year when he was playing for the Cavs, it would never have been mentioned.

still1ballin
07-28-2010, 09:55 PM
while Laker fans enjoy the bickering in the sidelines :laugh2:

I'm enjoying it. Usually the hate goes towards the Lakers and its Laker fans vs everyone else but now the tables has turned. Kobe use to be the most hated and now he is loved by many. Lebron is the bad guy. I love it.

USMCLaker
07-28-2010, 09:56 PM
Lebron sure is lucky that he is not playing with his step-dad anymore.

SupeUnagi
07-28-2010, 09:57 PM
this is the girliest sports forum ive seen
all the gossip and rumors...even something as insignificant as lebron working out

lipstickalley is >>>>
that way

USMCLaker
I'm enjoying it. Usually the hate goes towards the Lakers and its Laker fans vs everyone else but now the tables has turned. Kobe use to be the most hated and now he is loved by many. Lebron is the bad guy. I love it.

It is fun and entertaining although I think Kobe is still hated by non-Laker fans.

Bubba313
all the gossip and rumors...even something as insignificant as lebron working out

lipstickalley is >>>>
that way

lipstickalley = Gloria James

USMCLaker
07-28-2010, 09:58 PM

lipstickalley is >>>>
that way

Let your hair down, take the sand out of your bikini and have fun with it.

daleja424
07-28-2010, 09:59 PM
this is going no where fast. CLOSE

Avenged
07-28-2010, 09:59 PM

Yeah but seriously, there were never so many posters as well saying that it's ridiculous how much hate Kobe gets, usually everyone was agreeing with the negativity.

Not only is Lebron a step behind Kobe in rings, he is also a step behind towards negativity. :laugh: