PDA

View Full Version : If Wade and LeBron feud, Who gets traded?

R_O_W_E
07-28-2010, 06:23 PM
If these guys have a falling out like Shaq & Kobe did where they cant play together.

Who does Miami keep?

Wade>You
07-28-2010, 06:24 PM
These guys are friends. They wanted to play together.

Keep dreaming, though.

John Walls Era
07-28-2010, 06:24 PM
I would choose Wade only because he was drafted by the Heat and showed loyalty towards them this summer.

R_O_W_E
07-28-2010, 06:28 PM

Keep dreaming, though.

Have you ever broke up with a girl?
Stopped being friends with a bro?

Nothing lasts forever.

Tony_Starks
07-28-2010, 06:29 PM
wishful thinking much?

tdunk21
07-28-2010, 06:32 PM
lebron....

tdunk21
07-28-2010, 06:34 PM

Keep dreaming, though.

http://thedirty.com/2010/07/dwyane-wade-at-eve-nightclub-las-vegas-tonight/

Let the drama begin. Reports from Las Vegas are saying Lebron James and Dwyane Wade are not seeing eye to eye. D-Wade is not liking all the attention flash in the pan Lebron is getting about being the man in Miami. Yesterday a fan came up to D-Wade and told him, “How does it feel to be Scotty Pippen now?”

Lebron James who is having his official “I run the Miami Heat party” at Tao Nightclub tonight in Las Vegas didn’t sit to well with Gabby cheater Mr. Wade (couple weeks ago at SET Nightclub Miami he f*cked a random). D-Wade called around Las Vegas to have an official party the same tonight to rival Lebron.

So if you are in Las Vegas, Scotty Pippen Part 2 will be hosting EVE Nightclub tonight in Aria. ***** the new Jordan (Queen James) who will never win a championship.

smith&wesson
07-28-2010, 06:38 PM
its wades team. lets not forget that.

who won a ship for miami ?? d wade
who recruited james & bosh ?? d wade
who is the only one who resigned with his original team ? dwade
who do you think is closer to pat riley ? d wade
whos bat man ? d wade, whos robyn ? LBJ.

will they ever feud ? not as long as they are winning ..
will they ever not win ? not likely.

BKLYNNYRNYKNYY
07-28-2010, 06:40 PM
oh man, i didn't expect there to be problems until pre-season.. Meanwhile bosh, is just sitting at home waiting for his corn rolls to grow back, because he realized he looks ********

D1JM
07-28-2010, 06:45 PM

heat fans will search and search till they find something that opposes this article. Something in the line that lebron and wade were holding hands down las vegas strip. Everyone already forgot about the lapdog too, until Colangelo wanted to keep him relevant again

gbrl
07-28-2010, 06:45 PM
loyalty perspective wade
future perspective lebron

Weeducatekids
07-28-2010, 06:46 PM
Hypothetically: For the Heat management sake I would keep Lebron

But it brings up a good question of Loyalty vs Talent and Age

Lebron is obviously better and younger (not by too much in either category) but Wade was drafted by the Heat and recruited for them. It would be very interesting to see who they would pick. As a Bulls fan i wouldnt mind taking the latter :)

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Bosh

h2r09
07-28-2010, 06:49 PM

i can guarantee you that is completely false. what a stupid article. just look at the website you are posting that from.

Lake_Show2416
07-28-2010, 06:49 PM

haha thats funny ....theres probably gonna be problems with egos and stuff but its just depends how many years it takes to break down(number of titles)

Lebron gets mad quick too cuz he listens to everything out there in the media...
its pretty funny actually haha

stay LOYAL to Wade

kswissdaf
07-28-2010, 06:50 PM

Very solid source

NYYCowboys
07-28-2010, 06:51 PM

I've been to club SET in Miami before ****ing wild...but anyway I'm glad to hear that they aren't getting along and I would love if their feud made the team fall apart.

Steelers23_06
07-28-2010, 06:51 PM
imo wade gets traded because he is more expandable you guys are forgetting lebron is still arguably the best player in the league and doesnt fall as much as wade. wade is a 6'3" guard he is not afraid to throw his body around and isnt as much of a distributor as lebron. lebron is also the better investment because he is better for advertisement. lebron gets sooooo many posts on PSD, in a million commercials, all over espn, well you love him or hate him your talking about him so either way his name is coming out of your mouth and the heat is getting media coverage. it would be like shaq and kobe on LA. shaq was the better player then but kobe was the better investment and it paid off correct?

ATX
07-28-2010, 06:56 PM
Another thread for Heat bashing. Jesus, some of you guys are truly pathetic. That article is the biggest piece of crap. Anyone who believes that is truly moronic if not borderline ********. This thread will be closed real soon if the blind hate continues.

blastmasta26
07-28-2010, 06:56 PM
If they ever had a falling out like that, Wade would stay I think. He's won them a title before and he's played it through the years with very weak supporting casts and he helped recruit LeBron and Bosh. He's been loyal to them, Miami should return that loyalty.

LeBron would be a better option though in terms of winning, he is younger and better. But they would keep Wade.

Yanks All Day
07-28-2010, 06:57 PM
Doubt they feud, but it's definitely possible. If that's the case, LeBron would get traded because it was Wade's team first. LeBron might be better, younger, etc, but it's still Wade's house. Once the games start being played, as we all know, things can change very quickly.

Also, as we have seen before, winning is the cure for just about anything sports-related. The success of the team would dictate a lot of the tension and feuding.

koreancabbage
07-28-2010, 06:58 PM
Lebron, cuz he's the better player.

astrosmaniac
07-28-2010, 06:59 PM
this whole thread is a hypothetical. its a big what if, but its an interesting what if. idk how the heat management could live down the fan uproar that would come from dealing wade after all he has done for them

PHX2daDEATH
07-28-2010, 06:59 PM
LeBron gets traded but how the F* do you get equal value for LeBron James..its Impossible

Steelers23_06
07-28-2010, 07:00 PM
Another thread for Heat bashing. Jesus, some of you guys are truly pathetic. That article is the biggest piece of crap. Anyone who believes that is truly moronic if not borderline ********. This thread will be closed real soon if the blind hate continues.

yea its stupid...but i was just speaking hypothetically

nickdymez
07-28-2010, 07:01 PM
Mike miller

Jaji
07-28-2010, 07:05 PM

:facepalm:

Jaji
07-28-2010, 07:06 PM
The younger player is the priority always (see Kobe and Shaq). Especially when the younger player is better (see Kobe and Shaq).

h2r09
07-28-2010, 07:07 PM

hes completely right except for the batman thing. seriously, please dont be a bandwagon fan.

MrfadeawayJB
07-28-2010, 07:09 PM
LeBron is better, but we all know this is D-Wade's team

D Roses Bulls
07-28-2010, 07:09 PM
If these guys have a falling out like Shaq & Kobe did where they cant play together.

Who does Miami keep?

damnit, didnt read the title of the poll and voted for lebron. i wanna change it to wade. miami would keep wade before lebron.

netsgiantsyanks
07-28-2010, 07:12 PM
d-wade. only because lebron james is, well lebron james.

netsgiantsyanks
07-28-2010, 07:14 PM

its wade's team. end of story.

Bluffmasta
07-28-2010, 07:17 PM
I don't see the heat being wades team. Those who argue that he won the ring, he did not win it alone as shaq put them over the top. I believe these guys signed together to play together and the team will belong to all three. I don't see there egos getting in the way as before the S&T they all took pay cuts. If there EGO had anything to do with James would be in NY playing on the biggest stage of all.

Also the way Wade plays will have a higher chance to get hurt, so you would have to trade Wade. James is the top player in the league with Kobe and no way you can trade him. No = value in return. With wade you could prolly be able to pick up a legit PG and Center or even another SG and might be able to bring in = value

IrespectNumber3
07-28-2010, 07:18 PM

cosign

netsgiantsyanks
07-28-2010, 07:19 PM

yeah, ok. sure. just because this source is believable to some automatically means their truly moronic if not borderline ********. everything these days involving the heat automatically means its heat bashing.fool

bosoxlover12
07-28-2010, 07:22 PM
Mike james

Bearsfan54
07-28-2010, 07:23 PM
I dont know but some Heat fan just said Wade is better than Kobe... thought that was funny

tdunk21
07-28-2010, 07:24 PM
I dont know but some Heat fan just said Wade is better than Kobe... thought that was funny

:laugh:

Bearsfan54
07-28-2010, 07:26 PM

great sig IMO

PrettyBoyJ
07-28-2010, 07:27 PM
the question really is what will the heat honer more Loyalty or talent.. Wade bought the city its first ring.. LeBron is younger more talented, and was on the verge of becoming a global icon.. Im all for loyalty but business is business I wud pick LBJ over Wade anyday

serrano275
07-28-2010, 07:35 PM
1. That is wades team
2. Wade county fits more the James county.
3. Wade = Batman / James = Robin / Riley= Alfred / Bosh = Batgirl (JK about bosh)
4. James is a problem causer from what it seems like in the past.
5. IMO Wade is a better player WHEN IT COMES TO TEAM PLAY. 1 on 1 give me James all day.

I am a Magic fan so if he was hear and it was a choice between Howard and James, IMO bounce James this is Howards team.

Also I am not a Heat hater. I just get the idea that Wade is Miami. When you score the game winning shot and yell MY HOUSE! the confirms that it is indeed your house.

Avenged
07-28-2010, 07:37 PM
I'd stick with the better player and the guy who's going to give me more years, Lebron.

You really have to think of loyalty but if I want to remain successful in the future, I'd go with Lebron.

BkOriginalOne
07-28-2010, 07:41 PM
I really can't see Wade traded from his own team.
It would actually make more sense to trade Lebron if you already have Wade (a proven winner). trading Lebron would net them 2 of the following 3. All stars at PG, SF and C

Not too bad considering you still have wade and Bosh.

BkOriginalOne
07-28-2010, 07:42 PM
I'd stick with the better player and the guy who's going to give me more years, Lebron.

You really have to think of loyalty but if I want to remain successful in the future, I'd go with Lebron.

So, what your saying is that would trade Kobe for Lebron?

BKNets21
07-28-2010, 07:43 PM
You'd trade Wade.

Not only is LeBron better but he's three years younger. Hypothetically speaking, say they starting fighting in about 2/3 years, are you really gonna trade the best player in the league who'll be in his prime then (LeBron will be 27-28) over a guy that's had some pretty harsh injuries in his career, will be on the downfall and is 31 years old (Wade).

It's not a hard decision at all.

SANDBURG23
07-28-2010, 07:45 PM
Now thats a funny question.

BKNets21
07-28-2010, 07:51 PM
I think it might be dawning on Wade that he is actually gonna be LeBron's "Pippen" and not the other way round.

When it comes to skill I don't think anyone cares about who's been on the team longer and who was there first etc. LeBron's the better player and maybe Wade doesn't wan that "Robin" tagline.

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 07:53 PM
I voted Lebron, but I meant Wade. Miami would keep wade even if he was 33. But, it doesn't matter...these guys are going to win lots and lots of rings

BEARaBULL
07-28-2010, 08:02 PM
If they are smart...Wade would go.

Wades older and has had more injuries. The Heat would have a longer run with LeBron at the realm.

mark1125
07-28-2010, 08:06 PM
Seriously? Why the hell was this post needed. STOP IT!!!!

BlkProphet79
07-28-2010, 08:07 PM
Unless Lebron develops a killer instinct in the fourth quarter of playoff games, I'd go with Wade even though he's older. Wade is arguably the 2nd best closer in the game today. You can't really teach players that...they either have it or they don't.

Now if Lebron suddenly takes the next step and starts closing out games, then Lebron is the obvious choice.

Avenged
07-28-2010, 08:35 PM
So, what your saying is that would trade Kobe for Lebron?

Right now certainly not. But lets say in a year or 2, Kobe will definitely start going downhill while Lebron will be in his prime.

Frezhnitz
07-28-2010, 08:41 PM
Trade them both.

Frezhnitz
07-28-2010, 08:44 PM
i can guarantee you that is completely false. what a stupid article. just look at the website you are posting that from.

i think its true.

cubs0707
07-28-2010, 08:47 PM
The name of the thread is who does miami trade, an the poll question is who do they keep.

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 08:51 PM
The name of the thread is who does miami trade, an the poll question is who do they keep.

Seriously...WTF:facepalm:

Where's KG?
07-28-2010, 08:52 PM
Mike james

I agree 100%! You gotta keep Mike James over both of em....GOAT!!!!

ElMarroAfamado
07-28-2010, 09:09 PM
hahah at people saying wade
wow

DenButsu
07-28-2010, 09:14 PM
I disagree with the premise of this thread. They're friends. Why would they feud?

And even if they did, why would Miami trade either of them? I think Pat Riley would sit them down at a table together and go a little Godfather on their ***. "You guys WILL work this out. Right now."

If the real thread question is who is more valuable to the Heat, LBJ or Wade, I think that remains to be seen.

Nets fan 93
07-28-2010, 09:18 PM
LeBron. He may be better and younger but Wade has been loyal and has helped a lot.

BkOriginalOne
07-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Right now certainly not. But lets say in a year or 2, Kobe will definitely start going downhill while Lebron will be in his prime.

Wow, I understand that NBA has for the most part been much of business. But fans too?
I wouldn't trade my franchise player and probably favorite player for Lebron.
He's out of High school, those players always get extra wear and tear on their bodies. (High school players 6 years older than Lebron - Tmac and JO)

His 25 is more like 27. The guy can't close and his game is built on athleticism, (moreso than Vince Carter even, who always had a decent jumper, Moreso than Iverson who had speed and quickness as his overwhelming advantages)
Lebron doesn't have the type of game that is a long term investment. Seriously, Lebron won't be as effective or valuable by the end of his heat tenure. So essentially, 2-3 years down the road of this hypothetical fued, you're really trading the leader of your generation (not giving him a chance to retire as a player with honor) for a 3 year joy ride on the 28-30 failing engine of Lebron James.

dodie53
07-28-2010, 09:22 PM
wade i think

Gambeezy
07-28-2010, 09:23 PM
haha thats funny ....theres probably gonna be problems with egos and stuff but its just depends how many years it takes to break down(number of titles)

Lebron gets mad quick too cuz he listens to everything out there in the media...
its pretty funny actually haha

stay LOYAL to Wade

:eyebrow: Didn't realize you knew LeBron on a personal level. I hate when people make such silly insinuations. We can speculate all we want, but let's not act like we know these players personally. You have no idea whether or not LeBron "gets mad quick cuz he listens to EVERYTHING out there in the media".

Avenged
07-28-2010, 09:24 PM
Wow, I understand that NBA has for the most part been much of business. But fans too?
I wouldn't trade my franchise player and probably favorite player for Lebron.
He's out of High school, those players always get extra wear and tear on their bodies. (High school players 6 years older than Lebron - Tmac and JO)

His 25 is more like 27. The guy can't close and his game is built on athleticism, (moreso than Vince Carter even, who always had a decent jumper, Moreso than Iverson who had speed and quickness as his overwhelming advantages)
Lebron doesn't have the type of game that is a long term investment. Seriously, Lebron won't be as effective or valuable by the end of his heat tenure. So essentially, 2-3 years down the road of this hypothetical fued, you're really trading the leader of your generation (not giving him a chance to retire as a player with honor) for a 3 year joy ride on the 28-30 failing engine of Lebron James.

However Lebron performs during his prime (which I will disagree with your opinion respectively) it would still be a notch better than Kobe in 2 years or so. If the Heat propose a trade to the Lakers 2 years down the road, that being Lebron for Kobe straight up, you take it.

Sure loyalty comes into play and is a big factor if not "the factor". But let's not forget that Kobe also came out a couple years ago demanding for a trade himself.

serrano275
07-28-2010, 09:24 PM
I think it might be dawning on Wade that he is actually gonna be LeBron's "Pippen" and not the other way round.

When it comes to skill I don't think anyone cares about who's been on the team longer and who was there first etc. LeBron's the better player and maybe Wade doesn't wan that "Robin" tagline.

I don't know who that would be dawning on but you can bet Wade will be the leader and clutch player on that team this year. I don't know how people can't see that Lebron doesn't always want to be the guy who put the team on his shoulder and runs with it.

I would never quetion his skills cause that is why they call him the choosen one. I question his mentallity and heart. I think he will more then happen to rack up the points and if they are struggling let Wade push the team over.

But if for some reason wade can't do it then he will want to.

On a seperate note. Ya james is three years younger but Kobe is like 31 and there is no way you trade him for the younger player. I don't think you do the same for Wade, and if James stayed in cleveland or went to a team where he was walking into the top spot. Then the same could be said about him.

Slimsim
07-28-2010, 09:25 PM
Everyone know it's a matter of time before the **** hits the fan. Just wait until the season start and the gossip from all over the NBA start talking about LBJ and wade and who's batman who's robin it's obvious Bosh is Bat girl.

AntiG
07-28-2010, 09:27 PM
the Heat are already Lebron's team.

LeBron is the biggest personality in all of sports, the most physically amazing basketball player of all time, and most of all - will make a LOT more money for Miami than Wade ever could. Miami would keep LeBron.

Scarface-Bulls
07-28-2010, 09:27 PM
There's already is a feud going on. Lebron was in Vegas with his entourage, Wade was with his entourage. A guy asked Wade how does he feel being scottie piippen to lebron being michael. Wade got mad and started his his own party to get a bigger crowd then lebron's party.

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 09:28 PM
Everyone know it's a matter of time before the **** hits the fan. Just wait until the season start and the gossip from all over the NBA start talking about LBJ and wade and who's batman who's robin it's obvious Bosh is Bat girl.

If they were losing games i would agree...The Heat will probably win 65+ games without ever losing more than 2 in a row, **** will be far from the fan.

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 09:28 PM
the Heat are already Lebron's team.

LeBron is the biggest personality in all of sports, the most physically amazing basketball player of all time, and most of all - will make a LOT more money for Miami than Wade ever could. Miami would keep LeBron.

:facepalm: Heat are Wade's team, you nothing about Miami sports

AntiG
07-28-2010, 09:30 PM
:facepalm: Heat are Wade's team, you nothing about Miami sports

only in spirit. Once LeBron comes in and throws down his first monster dunk, everyone will be changing their tune.

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 09:31 PM
only in spirit. Once LeBron comes in and throws down his first monster dunk, everyone will be changing their tune.

:facepalm: Wrong.

Scarface-Bulls
07-28-2010, 09:31 PM
http://deadspin.com/5598719/read-espns-spiked-story-about-lebron-among-the-naked-ladies-in-vegas

Scarface-Bulls
07-28-2010, 09:34 PM
Next Post »Dwyane Wade At EVE Nightclub-Las Vegas Tonight
Posted in Dirty Athletes, Las Vegas, Miami, The Dirty | July 24th, 2010
postretweetpostdigg it
Let the drama begin. Reports from Las Vegas are saying Lebron James and Dwyane Wade are not seeing eye to eye. D-Wade is not liking all the attention flash in the pan Lebron is getting about being the man in Miami. Yesterday a fan came up to D-Wade and told him, “How does it feel to be Scotty Pippen now?”

Lebron James who is having his official “I run the Miami Heat party” at Tao Nightclub tonight in Las Vegas didn’t sit to well with Gabby cheater Mr. Wade (couple weeks ago at SET Nightclub Miami he f*cked a random). D-Wade called around Las Vegas to have an official party the same tonight to rival Lebron.

So if you are in Las Vegas, Scotty Pippen Part 2 will be hosting EVE Nightclub tonight in Aria. ***** the new Jordan (Queen James) who will never win a championship.

Here's the LINK http://thedirty.com/2010/07/dwyane-wade-at-eve-nightclub-las-vegas-tonight/

kjoke
07-28-2010, 09:35 PM
in reality this wont happe, lebron served his time for clev without demanding a trade, he wont du it here, wade is proabably the happiest person playing with bosh and bron, i doubt that he would turn and due a shq, hes never done that before

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 09:36 PM
Miami Wade County...need i say more:rolleyes:

kjoke
07-28-2010, 09:39 PM
Miami Wade County...need i say more:rolleyes:

again depends on who demands the trade

if wade is pissed of and lebron isnt, then wade goes
if lebrons the one *****ing then lebron goes

Scarface-Bulls
07-28-2010, 09:41 PM
postretweetpostdigg it

Here's the LINK http://thedirty.com/2010/07/dwyane-w...vegas-tonight/

daleja424
07-28-2010, 09:42 PM
Lebron gets the boot if this happens.

1) loyalty
2) we can get more for lebron b/c of his age.

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 09:44 PM
again depends on who demands the trade

if wade is pissed of and lebron isnt, then wade goes
if lebrons the one *****ing then lebron goes

No way, If wade is pissed and the relationship become ruined beyond repair he goes to Pat, and Pat takes care of it, probably trade for Dwight howard:speechless:

kjoke
07-28-2010, 09:45 PM
postretweetpostdigg it

do u know who even writes these? averge people postin false news, im sure if anything it did not go like that

Iceman05
07-28-2010, 09:48 PM
Im more concerned about what would happen if they DONT win it all. I dont think they will have any kind of falling out. But if the critics who think the big 3 will have a hard time sharing 1 ball are right, what will happen?

How many chances/seasons will they give it? Keep in mind they all are in for the next 5 years. I'd say Bosh will be the first to go, then Lebron (prob to NY). This is still Wades team/town.

Scarface-Bulls
07-28-2010, 09:51 PM
do u know who even writes these? averge people postin false news, im sure if anything it did not go like that

Yeah insiders who run with lebron's entourage but now that it's out he will no longer be part of his entourge....By the way why does Lebron need 50 people as part of his entourage?

leoncito
07-28-2010, 09:59 PM
Lebron=Queen Jordan
Wade=Scotty Pippen the second coming
Bosh= Horace Grant (kinda sad)

Also I'd keep the Queen for sure

Justintyme
07-28-2010, 10:00 PM

Who does Miami keep?

I have not read anyone else's response for the record, I saw the title and did not have the patience to wait to respond. For starters shaq & kobe weren't brought together by choice. Now Wade and Bron have been talking about this for years.

I do enjoy the fact that other team's fan's are getting so desperate that they think that random posts and fake rumors from other random folk's website's are going to change all the championships that won't end up in any other town than MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleep tight losers.

ATX
07-28-2010, 10:04 PM
There's already is a feud going on. Lebron was in Vegas with his entourage, Wade was with his entourage. A guy asked Wade how does he feel being scottie piippen to lebron being michael. Wade got mad and started his his own party to get a bigger crowd then lebron's party.

:laugh: Haha, ya sure. This is kindergarden crap your talking about. That article is so full of crap and bias. There is absolutley NO way that Wade got his feelings hurt by LeBron having a party and cried to himself...Deciding he had to one up his friend and teammate and have his own party just to spite LeBron. You actually believe that?? Wade's a grown professional man, not a pimple face high school kid mad about his popularity. lmmfao. This has gone too far...

Bearsfan54
07-28-2010, 10:05 PM
I voted Lebron, but I meant Wade. Miami would keep wade even if he was 33. But, it doesn't matter...these guys are going to win lots and lots of rings

Chanceless they win more than 1? Why? Ill explain...

1. They will not beat the Lakers... Lakers have to much depth and they cannot overcome that
2. When the Lakers are done winning Wade will be past his prime and around 32-34 years old, his knees wont hold up and he wont be the same player.
3. Being that Wade is old, it will be Lebron and Bosh trying to win and teams that are younger will have surpassed them effectively talent wise.
4.Being that they signed Wade Bosh and Lebron to max deals they will not have cap space until Wade is 35!!! By the time Wade is 32 (see#2) they will not have money to sign quality role players essential to a teams success.

I see them winning 0-2 rings...

I am not hating, just thinking logically

SupeUnagi
07-28-2010, 10:09 PM

the lakers were also shaq's team when he was traded

daleja424
07-28-2010, 10:14 PM
Ill say this. It is sad that it has come to this. If your strategy for dealing with this team is to hope that they get in a fight and want to be traded... :facepalm:

Bearsfan54
07-28-2010, 10:15 PM
Ill say this. It is sad that it has come to this. If your strategy for dealing with this team is to hope that they get in a fight and want to be traded... :facepalm:

we arent hoping, we are laughing at the fact that its been less than a month and these little girls are already fighting

Justintyme
07-28-2010, 10:16 PM
postretweetpostdigg it

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This whole thing is an insult to everyone on PSD.
Get over it dude, Lebron or Wade, or Bosh did not want to play in Chicago. In fact, in all reality the only reason they all acted like they were interested in signing with any other team(like the bulls) was so they wouldn't be so criticized when they all signed with the same team. It obviously didn't work due in a large part to Lebron's ******** one hour special but at least they tried.....and unfortunately someone had to play the dummy....sorry chicago!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Reyes6
07-28-2010, 10:17 PM
I think LeBron and Wade could literally refuse to pass to each other, and they would still be a top 1-3 seed in the East. But don't read too much in to anything the media is portraying, the Heat are great chemistry wise.

Reyes6
07-28-2010, 10:18 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get over it dude, Lebron or Wade, or Bosh did not want to play in Chicago. In fact, in all reality the only reason they all acted like they were interested in signing with any other team(like the bulls) was so they wouldn't be so criticized when they all signed with the same team. It obviously didn't work due in a large part to Lebron's ******** one hour special but at least they tried.....and unfortunately someone had to play the dummy....sorry chicago!!

blah-blah
07-28-2010, 10:19 PM
it would be lebron

tcman2007
07-28-2010, 10:20 PM
Neither. Let 'em feud.

Sportfan
07-28-2010, 10:21 PM
feud???? this isn't wwf

DanceGavinDance
07-28-2010, 10:21 PM

This isn't a strategy for dealing with this team. It's just a simple question for fun.

LeBron gets traded because he has more value, thus better pieces. Plus, if Wade didn't walk out on Miami, Miami wouldn't walk out on Wade, well so I hope.

On a side note, why do Heat fans always write their team name in all caps? Has anyone else noticed it's mostly written "HEAT" ?

netsgiantsyanks
07-28-2010, 10:22 PM
i smell another closed thread.

Bearsfan54
07-28-2010, 10:23 PM

Had Lebron went to Chicago he would have easily won multiple titles

Rose
Deng
Lebron
Boozer
Noah

beats
whatever Miami has

t_money25
07-28-2010, 10:24 PM
LOL!!!! The PSD hate for Lebron and the Heat gets more and more comical everyday!!!!

If basketball means that much to you that you have to spew your hate everyday on your computer you definitely need to get a life! Its just basketball!!!!!!

B.JenningsMVP
07-28-2010, 10:24 PM
They keep Wade

daleja424
07-28-2010, 10:28 PM
This isn't a strategy for dealing with this team. It's just a simple question for fun.

LeBron gets traded because he has more value, thus better pieces. Plus, if Wade didn't walk out on Miami, Miami wouldn't walk out on Wade, well so I hope.

On a side note, why do Heat fans always write their team name in all caps? Has anyone else noticed it's mostly written "HEAT" ?

Thats all fine, but I dont see threads about what would happened if blah blah blah gets mad, hurt, etc about other teams. It is pure speculation. The same kind of speculation that we could have about any team.

also, we write HEAT because that is their official name. It is all capped.

ATX
07-28-2010, 10:31 PM

Rose
Deng
Lebron
Boozer
Noah

beats
whatever Miami has

But what's truly important to understand here is: That he didn't choose Chicago, he chose Miami and:

Wade
James
Bosh
Miller
Haslem

beats
whatever Chicago has.

This is the reality.

Gambeezy
07-28-2010, 10:32 PM

Rose
Deng
Lebron
Boozer
Noah

beats
whatever Miami has

Wow, you just can't get past LeBron going to Miami, can you? Jesus man, it's not the end of the world. Move on. Now you're speculating that Chicago would win Multiple titles had LeBron gone there when you don't know ****. We don't even know if the Heat will win multiple titles since they haven't played a game yet, let alone a complete season.

Stop posting sources from crap sites that write stories based on nobody Tweets. You're disrespecting PSD posters with that crap.

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 10:34 PM

Rose
Deng
Lebron
Boozer
Noah

beats
whatever Miami has

:facepalm: Ever since you lost out on Lebron, you have been one of his biggest haters. Pretty sad actually.

ATX
07-28-2010, 10:34 PM
Wow, you just can't get past LeBron going to Miami, can you? Jesus man, it's not the end of the world. Move on. Now you're speculating that Chicago would win Multiple titles had LeBron gone there when you don't know ****. We don't even know if the Heat will win multiple titles since they haven't played a game yet, let alone a complete season.

Stop posting sources from crap sites that write stories based on nobody Tweets. You're disrespecting PSD posters with that crap.

Truth.

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 10:35 PM
But what's truly important to understand here is: That he didn't choose Chicago, he chose Miami and:

Wade
James
Bosh
Miller
Haslem

beats
whatever Chicago has.

This is the reality.
:nod: All day every day.

PhillyClutch
07-28-2010, 10:36 PM
what about the coach and James/ bosh bump heads. is wade part of the final decision? will it cause a rift in the trio.

Testaverde16
07-28-2010, 10:36 PM
This pole is way to close... if Jeter and Arod feuded who would be traded?
Figure it out...

Dallas Tx4Life
07-28-2010, 10:38 PM
I truly can't believe that LeBron got this many votes! I'm a huge LeBron fan but I voted Wade because it's an obvious answer...

Avenged
07-28-2010, 10:39 PM
Come on Heat fans, don't kill another thread.

It's just speculation, don't get all mad about this stuff.

I much prefer discussing something about the top teams than rookies/sophomores or who gets cut from team USA.

Bearsfan54
07-28-2010, 10:40 PM

Woah there buddy calm down, disrespecting PSD posters with crap that countless people posted... get your facts straight buddy, im way past Lebron taking the easy way out and going to Miami, im fine with that, itll be even better when they dont win the championship. Find me a post of mine where i have quoted a tweet... find it, get your facts straight

daleja424
07-28-2010, 10:41 PM
lol. I dont mind the premise of the thread per say. I just dont like that people talk like it is a forgone conclusion that its going end ugly with bickering.

MaloDaw9
07-28-2010, 10:42 PM
postretweetpostdigg it

LoL@f*cked a random.. awsome!

i gotta ryde out with D waDe, he has heart,grit,loyalty and drive.. all the intangibles to be a champion.. everything Lebron isnt.

PhillyClutch
07-28-2010, 10:42 PM
Come on Heat fans, don't kill another thread.

It's just speculation, don't get all mad about this stuff.

I much prefer discussing something about the top teams than rookies/sophomores or who gets cut from team USA.

agree

daleja424
07-28-2010, 10:43 PM
Woah there buddy calm down, disrespecting PSD posters with crap that countless people posted... get your facts straight buddy, im way past Lebron taking the easy way out and going to Miami, im fine with that, itll be even better when they dont win the championship. Find me a post of mine where i have quoted a tweet... find it, get your facts straight

I love it. You just said that Lebron could have come to the Bulls and won mutliple titles (aka...and easy way out) and then you rip him for doing the same in Miami...:eyebrow:

Dallas Tx4Life
07-28-2010, 10:45 PM
I love it. You just said that Lebron could have come to the Bulls and won mutliple titles (aka...and easy way out) and then you rip him for doing the same in Miami...:eyebrow:

:clap:

Bearsfan54
07-28-2010, 10:46 PM

Because in Miami he paired himself with Wade (top 5) and Bosh (top 15) player in the league... Chicago has neccesary role players... if he had went to Chicago nobody would be saying he took the easy way out unless he brought Wade or Bosh with him..

Gambeezy
07-28-2010, 10:52 PM

:facepalm: A person who was supposedly over an issue wouldn't have answered in such a petty manner. In all seriousness, I'm fine with you being disappointed and in denial. I might have similar feelings initially as well. But, it can't be healthy to continue to acknowledge such silly websites as dogma (i.e. an unnamed soccer mom saying LeBron kicked little billy out of the gym). You'll find yourself losing credit quickly around here.

"Get your Facts Straight buddy" I bet you've always wanted to say that, huh? :laugh2:

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 10:53 PM
:facepalm: A person who was supposedly over an issue wouldn't have answered in such a petty manner. In all seriousness, I'm fine with you being disappointed and in denial. I might have similar feelings initially as well. But, it can't be healthy to continue to acknowledge such silly websites as dogma (i.e. an unnamed soccer mom saying LeBron kicked little billy out of the gym). You'll find yourself losing credit quickly around here.

"Get your Facts Straight buddy" I bet you've always wanted to say that, huh? :laugh2:

lol...:burn:

SupeUnagi
07-28-2010, 10:54 PM

daleja424
07-28-2010, 10:57 PM
Because in Miami he paired himself with Wade (top 5) and Bosh (top 15) player in the league... Chicago has neccesary role players... if he had went to Chicago nobody would be saying he took the easy way out unless he brought Wade or Bosh with him..

which is EXACTLY what you wanted him to do and is EXACTLY why Hinrich was traded for a bag of chips. You wanted the same nasty team that the HEAT got, and now that you dont have it, you have criticisms to make.

Gambeezy
07-28-2010, 10:59 PM
which is EXACTLY what you wanted him to do and is EXACTLY why Hinrich was traded for a bag of chips. You wanted the same nasty team that the HEAT got, and now that you dont have it, you have criticisms to make.

spreadeagle
07-28-2010, 11:00 PM
who cares they ruined the NBA already:clap::facepalm: I better b careful cant talk bad about the Heat on psd... or ill get banned

MaloDaw9
07-28-2010, 11:00 PM
:facepalm: A person who was supposedly over an issue wouldn't have answered in such a petty manner. In all seriousness, I'm fine with you being disappointed and in denial. I might have similar feelings initially as well. But, it can't be healthy to continue to acknowledge such silly websites as dogma (i.e. an unnamed soccer mom saying LeBron kicked little billy out of the gym). . You'll find yourself losing credit quickly around here.

i love saying "get ur facts straight buddy" i mean.. who doesnt?
and everybody already knows lebron hates babies.. u late.

LayZbone
07-28-2010, 11:01 PM

truth

lakersfan01
07-28-2010, 11:01 PM
Lebron who almost got cut from the 2008 olympic team because he was such a **** to deal with!

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 11:02 PM

Ouch:burn:

Bearsfan54
07-28-2010, 11:03 PM

I didnt post that one you ****ing ******* ******

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 11:04 PM
who cares they ruined the NBA already:clap::facepalm: I better b careful cant talk bad about the Heat on psd... or ill get banned

As long as you acknowledge there supremacy you are fine. lol

Bearsfan54
07-28-2010, 11:04 PM

we traded so that we could sign Joe Johnson and Carlos Boozer but then our FO felt we had a chance at Lebron and went all in for him

Avenged
07-28-2010, 11:05 PM
:laugh2:

Where's Manrammer? he would've closed this one down once it got to page 2. ;)

Bearsfan54
07-28-2010, 11:05 PM

it doesnt matter, when the lakers magic celtics bulls mavericks whoever beats Miami... it will be great the 3 great players on 1 team cannot get it done ahahhah cant wait

spreadeagle
07-28-2010, 11:07 PM
As long as you acknowledge there supremacy you are fine. lol

no im sure they will win some rings then 15 yrs from now The Kevin Durants and Kobes will look back n laugh bout how they earned theres not teamed up with everyone to buy some championships:clap:

Bearsfan54
07-28-2010, 11:08 PM
no im sure they will win some rings then 15 yrs from now The Kevin Durants and Kobes will look back n laugh bout how they earned theres not teamed up with everyone to buy so championships:clap:

spreadeagle
07-28-2010, 11:08 PM
it doesnt matter, when the lakers magic celtics bulls mavericks whoever beats Miami... it will be great the 3 great players on 1 team cannot get it done ahahhah cant wait

I always cheer for Raptors but since they cant win really I cheer for anyone to beat the heat come playoff time

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 11:11 PM
we traded so that we could sign Joe Johnson and Carlos Boozer but then our FO felt we had a chance at Lebron and went all in for him

I'm pretty sure your FO got played hard by world wide wes. and Wade.

Brooklyn Mets
07-28-2010, 11:12 PM
I can't believe this is a thread already haha

they keep Wade without a doubt

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 11:12 PM
no im sure they will win some rings then 15 yrs from now The Kevin Durants and Kobes will look back n laugh bout how they earned theres not teamed up with everyone to buy some championships:clap:

I'm sure:rolleyes:

daleja424
07-28-2010, 11:13 PM

LMAO. Okay buddy. There is a reason that they signed Boozer AFTER Lebron and Bosh and Wade all signed. Chicago, like every other cap team, wanted Lebron or Wade and Bosh. Please don't insult all of us by suggesting that their target was Joe friggin Johnson.

MackSnackWrap
07-28-2010, 11:14 PM
this sint gunna happen.. they sacrificed money to be together.. these guys are serious aboout winning nuff saidddd.......

Bearsfan54
07-28-2010, 11:14 PM
I always cheer for Raptors but since they cant win really I cheer for anyone to beat the heat come playoff time

how sweet will it be when they lose

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 11:15 PM
This poll question has been asked in the Heat forum before and it was pretty much unanimous(except for the lebron homers that are bandwagon fans) that Lebron would go if push came to shove.

daleja424
07-28-2010, 11:16 PM
how sweet will it be when they lose

we get it dude. Lebron upset you when he went to Miami. Bosh upset you went he went to Miami. Wade upset you went he went to Miami. You want the HEAT to lose. You have made that clear with your last 17 posts. Do you have anything else to add to the discussion, or are you going to keep repeating yourself?

Avenged

The Bulls F.O traded away Hinrich in order to land the superstars Miami did. That why I forgot who from the Bulls organization came out and said he regretted letting go of Hinrich for nothing.

MaloDaw9
:laugh2:

Where's Manrammer? he would've closed this one down once it got to page 2. ;)

hey i know manrammer in real life, that guys got a case a round worms that would make a parasitologist do a back flip.. so its understandable

krest213
07-28-2010, 11:20 PM

Keep dreaming, though.

what he said

cowboyz180
07-28-2010, 11:21 PM
lbj gets traded

Bearsfan54
07-28-2010, 11:23 PM
actually if you followed the NBA Joe Johnson was the bulls original target... but the Bulls felt they had a legit shot at lebron which they did

BALLER R
07-28-2010, 11:24 PM
It's wade's team plus you get a better return if you trade lebron

daleja424
07-28-2010, 11:25 PM
actually, if you believe that Johnson and Boozer were ahead of Lebron, Wade, and Bosh on their list you are delusional.

hgtiger32
07-28-2010, 11:25 PM
mark my ****ing words...they will NOT have a feud. GUARANTEED!

SupeUnagi
07-28-2010, 11:27 PM
It's wade's team plus you get a better return if you trade lebron

dont really believe that
forget if a team even HAS the assets to trade for lebron in his prime, what would teams even be willing trade great players for that

honestly, you have an aging player in wade. i think it would be more reasonable to trade him, personal reasons aside

Bearsfan54
07-28-2010, 11:28 PM
actually, if you believe that Johnson and Boozer were ahead of Lebron, Wade, and Bosh on their list you are delusional.

the list was in categories

they obviously had Lebron 1st however they did not think they had a legit shot at landing him until late June... before that they wanted to lock up Joe Johnson with a PF... i know this for a fact... dont be a hero and try to prove me wrong, youll lose every time

daleja424
07-28-2010, 11:31 PM

they obviously had Lebron 1st however they did not think they had a legit shot at landing him until late June... before that they wanted to lock up Joe Johnson with a PF... i know this for a fact... dont be a hero and try to prove me wrong, youll lose every time

lol. okay buddy... Im pretty sure I have beaten you at least twice already tonight...

but anyways, it doesnt really matter. B/c in the end, the Bulls cleared cap to try to get two maxes. When it came time to offer deals the Bulls FO and its fans wanted a combo of Lebron and either Wade or Bosh. Then it didn't happen, and its all sour grapes from then on.

TEXASTITAN
07-28-2010, 11:33 PM
This is inevitable within 3 years lebron is going to want out and he will be the one traded not wade. Wade will retire with the heat no matter what happens from here on out. Bosh is just fine riding bit** with whoever is there and won't be going anywhere. Within 3 years if they don't win a title lebron is out mark my words.

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 11:35 PM

This guy:laugh:

daleja424
07-28-2010, 11:35 PM
But that is very unlikely. The HEAT are just going to get better over time as they are able to add exception players and have some trade flexability

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 11:36 PM
The better question would be what can lebron get the heat in a trade...Lebron for howard
wade/bosh/howard would be a nice lineup in 5 or 6 years.

kjoke
07-28-2010, 11:37 PM
bearfans, bulls got stuck with korver and boozer heat get wade bosh and bron

u can cry all u want, aint gonna change a thing

jackdawson
07-28-2010, 11:41 PM
Seems like some people have lost their sleep forever because of the superteam. Wishful thinking. Keep it up and dream Riley!

jackdawson
07-28-2010, 11:42 PM
bearfans, bulls got stuck with korver and boozer heat get wade bosh and bron

u can cry all u want, aint gonna change a thing

We have set them in :cry::mad::cry: stage for life :p

jim51990
07-28-2010, 11:44 PM
lebron stays its simple he is the better player convincingly. i can buy the whole this is d wades team but i dont buy that the heat would rather have wade over bron

bbcmillionaire
07-28-2010, 11:49 PM
How ironic if the heat kept lebron and traded Wade, that'll be bogus

97NYer
They will not feud and if they were to LeBron would be gone. Maybe for Eddy Curry and some 2nd rounder.

championships
That's an easy one, You keep the guy with the ring.

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 11:50 PM
lebron stays its simple he is the better player convincingly. i can buy the whole this is d wades team but i dont buy that the heat would rather have wade over bron

BullySixChicago
07-28-2010, 11:57 PM

Who does Miami keep?

who cares

kjoke
07-28-2010, 11:58 PM

wade was the first here in miami, but in no way is it his team. LAST YEAR it was his team and years before but this team just got a massive overhaul and saying this is wade's team is just:facepalm:

even as a heat fan i cant help but disagree with you on ur sig, lebron is better than wade

valade16
07-28-2010, 11:58 PM
who cares

You posted that on the 12th page of the thread... someone obviously cares lol

BullySixChicago
07-29-2010, 12:03 AM
First of all they all signed contracts and all have an opt out clause after 4 years does that show any idea that they are truly friends, of course they are gonna have issues every team and some players do, it does not ahve to be Bron or Wade that something could come up it could be Bron and Bosh or Bosh and Wade. Its hard to see that some issues wont occur. Certainly Bosh is my first guy to whine he has stated he wanted to be the piece that teams build around well he certainly is not that in Miami and he will be treated like the third option somebody stats are gonna go backwards and since he wont be handling the ball its gonna be him

TEXASTITAN
07-29-2010, 12:05 AM
I don't see bosh causing trouble because he's going to be happy just to be along for the ride. He's overrated and plays no defense if they end up trading him it's because of his lack of defense and him not contributing they way they thought he would.

jmtapia
07-29-2010, 12:07 AM
wade would be on his way out...

SupeUnagi
07-29-2010, 12:10 AM
damn chris bosh's stock fell tremendously over the past few weeks
the guy is a 5 time all star

td0tsfinest
07-29-2010, 12:11 AM
Why would it be up to Miami? If it was anything like the Laker situation, one of the guys would want out.

td0tsfinest
07-29-2010, 12:12 AM
damn chris bosh's stock fell tremendously over the past few weeks
the guy is a 5 time all star

Truth is, he's become a weapon for Lebron and Wade, more than their equal. He's a great player, one of the best PFs in the league but he is several notches below where Wade and Lebron are.

SupeUnagi
07-29-2010, 12:14 AM
Truth is, he's become a weapon for Lebron and Wade, more than their equal. He's a great player, one of the best PFs in the league but he is several notches below where Wade and Lebron are.

no doubt about that, but recently it just seems that when people speak of bosh, its all about the negative aspects of his game

justinnum1
07-29-2010, 12:16 AM
wade was the first here in miami, but in no way is it his team. LAST YEAR it was his team and years before but this team just got a massive overhaul and saying this is wade's team is just:facepalm:

even as a heat fan i cant help but disagree with you on ur sig, lebron is better than wade

Well we will have to agree to disagree on that one:cheers:

nanablvd
07-29-2010, 12:21 AM
they would keep wade, not that he is better than lebron but the Heat will eventually find it extremely hard to deal with lebron's character, all assuming the Heat will win nothing after a few years and the feud will hold water. Reports are saying the Redeem team had wanted to cut Lebron loose for Beijing because of his personality. I admit I am biased against Lebron.

mynameismo
What if? ..What if not?

kjoke
Well we will have to agree to disagree on that one:cheers:

yep, win-win either way u look at it:)

justinnum1
07-29-2010, 12:23 AM
yep, win-win either way u look at it:)

:hi5:

JordansBulls
07-29-2010, 12:32 AM
You keep the proven winner.

SouthSideRookie
07-29-2010, 12:45 AM
mark my ****ing words...they will NOT have a feud. GUARANTEED!

If you people really think that these 2 wont have an incident or not have differences you are being very naive, Wade said it himself that he knows there will be times that they will not be on the same page and that the media will try and blow it out of proportion. This is not nothing new, when Olajuwon, Drexler and Barkley teamed up in Houston it was no secret that they had their differences and Barkley at times got under Dreams and Drexlers skin. The difference here is that we are talking about a guy that is very self centered and selfish so I think eventually its gonna cause chemistry issues.

Bearsfan54
07-29-2010, 02:04 AM
To all Miami fans who are all happy making fun of bulls fans because we didnt get Lebron.....

6 rings > 1 ring

U MAD?

Bearsfan54
07-29-2010, 02:39 AM

Keep dreaming, though.

dude you have to be kidding me... you think there are 12 PG better than Rose... this is why i argue with Heat fans... they dont know ****. they hate:facepalm::facepalm:

Chronz
07-29-2010, 02:45 AM
You keep the proven winner.
So you wouldve kept Shaq over Kobe?

xbrackattackx
07-29-2010, 02:46 AM
So you wouldve kept Shaq over Kobe?

Real Question?

J$mo0th_3o5
07-29-2010, 02:59 AM
Close *** poll!

Chronz
07-29-2010, 03:11 AM
Real Question?

What?

HakeemTheDream
07-29-2010, 03:27 AM
What's the point of this question?

LBJ6
07-29-2010, 06:22 AM
Hope this will not happen, but just in case, I'll go with the obvious, I'll keep Lebron.

LBJ6
07-29-2010, 06:41 AM

even as a heat fan i cant help but disagree with you on ur sig, lebron is better than wadeAgree with you bro.. I mean even the line up besides the big 3 are almost newly acquired, this is a new team and a new house. That sig is false.

What?
07-29-2010, 07:13 AM
It would be kind of funny if Wade gets trade considering he was questioning Chicago loyalty and everything. It defiantly would be a question of what the Franchise values more Loyalty or Winning does that sound familiar???

CheeznWingz
07-29-2010, 07:43 AM
Bosh

Way ahead of me on this one. Why get rid of one of the best players in the game today, just lose the irrelavant one.