PDA

View Full Version : Forum Heat fans saying "not this year"?

knickfan33
07-28-2010, 05:31 PM
I find it hysterical that you heat fans are saying it make take a year or two before championship with this team.... Celtics got Allen, and garnett to play with perice and won it that year! Is lebron, and Bosh in their prime not better?

If this team doesn't win a championship imeaditely, they are a joke. If this was NY or any other major basketball market they would expect results tommorow.

This post is not so much of a POV as it as a WTF.... how could possably expect anything less then a championship from this "dream team". if they fail, it will go down in NBA history as one of the biggest upsets ever.

For god sakes im a knick fan and i have more faith in this team then heat fans(and bandwagon-ers)

you have 3/5's of an olypmic teams starting line-up. thats better than any other NBA team has to offer.

PS. Lebron promised how many rings?... does he realize that in 5 years,,
Wade...33
Bron-31
bosh-31

7 rings my
@$$

dnewguy
07-28-2010, 05:34 PM
:facepalm:

carter15
07-28-2010, 05:35 PM
who

D Roses Bulls
I find it hysterical that you heat fans are saying it make take a year or two before championship with this team.... Celtics got Allen, and garnett to play with perice and won it that year! Is lebron, and Bosh in their prime not better?

If this team doesn't win a championship imeaditely, they are a joke. If this was NY or any other major basketball market they would expect results tommorow.

This post is not so much of a POV as it as a WTF.... how could possably expect anything less then a championship from this "dream team". if they fail, it will go down in NBA history as one of the biggest upsets ever.

For god sakes im a knick fan and i have more faith in this team then heat fans(and bandwagon-ers)

you have 3/5's of an olypmic teams starting line-up. thats better than any other NBA team has to offer.

Wade...33
Bron-31
bosh-31

7 rings my
@$$

this thread epic already...... do not close this one

Raidaz4Life
I'm so confused:confused:

XxigglesphanxX
07-28-2010, 05:36 PM
it will be different than the celtics, they were all two tier players, except kg he was still a top tier player but on the downside of it. these are all top tier players. it will be difficult for them to come together as a team

Jonathan2323
07-28-2010, 05:37 PM
?

Yankee Clipper
Who are you talking about?

D Roses Bulls
?

oh come on...... you know what he's saying. don't play dumb

D Roses Bulls
07-28-2010, 05:38 PM
I'm amazed how many people are confused by this thread. reading comprehension anyone?

tredigs
07-28-2010, 05:38 PM
Celtics also had Rondo and Perkins in that starting 5; slight upgrade from Mario Chalmers and Joel Anthony there...

I still think they're fully capable of winning it all, but it's not something we've ever seen before. 3 players who are all alpha dogs on their own team joining together in their prime could indeed backfire at first; especially being that they are weak + short in the low block. That is what could set them back against a team like the Magic/Celtics/Lakers. It could take them until they get a strong defensive big before they win it all (though I doubt it; my money is on them to take it, especially being that they'll most likely have HCA throughout the playoffs).

I'm amazed how many people are confused by this thread. reading comprehension anyone?

Facepalm yourself for irony and lack of sarcasm meter.

championships
07-28-2010, 05:40 PM
in

D1JM

Wade...33
Bron-31
bosh-31

7 rings my
@$$

Miami isnt big on sports, so they really have no pressure. If they would of gone to new york, they would be expected to win 98 games through playoffs and lose none.

justinnum1
:smoking:

TheWatcher34
Michael "Air" Jordan

plpfctn
07-28-2010, 05:41 PM
heat will win after kobe and phil retire

smith&wesson
NO NO ... miami fans are not stupid. they know its still kobe's time.

mj = 6 rings

kobe = 6 rings, after next year.

and then its time for lbj & wade to try and get theyres.

Fmaranesi
:bla:

Jonathan2323
Miami isnt big on sports, so they really have no pressure. If they would of gone to new york, they would be expected to win 98 games through playoffs and lose none.

Everyone in Miami at least the people i know believe the HEAT will dominate everyone. So now who are the HEAT fans saying they won't win next year?

JIDsanity
I think everyone is forgetting about the lockout

knickfan33
it will be different than the celtics, they were all two tier players, except kg he was still a top tier player but on the downside of it. these are all top tier players. it will be difficult for them to come together as a team

oh yes its harder for the better players to win....WHAT?
Allen, KG, and Peirce were all the leading men for the team, then they got thrown together...people were saying the same thing..how will it work?

well it worked.

This time the players are even better.

smith&wesson

x2

D Roses Bulls
07-28-2010, 05:43 PM
Celtics also had Rondo and Perkins in that starting 5; slight upgrade from Mario Chalmers and Joel Anthony there...

I still think they're fully capable of winning it all, but it's not something we've ever seen before. 3 players who are all alpha dogs on their own team joining together in their prime could indeed backfire at first; especially being that they are weak + short in the low block. That is what could set them back against a team like the Magic/Celtics/Lakers. It could take them until they get a strong defensive big before they win it all (though I doubt it; my money is on them to take it, especially being that they'll most likely have HCA throughout the playoffs).

Facepalm yourself for irony and lack of sarcasm meter.

I would take you seriously, but you always go against bulls fans so it doesn't matter.

tredigs

Or if Gasol ever gets hurt.

Celtic AL
oh yes its harder for the better players to win....WHAT?
Allen, KG, and Peirce were all the leading men for the team, then they got thrown together...people were saying the same thing..how will it work?

well it worked.

This time the players are even better.

you are a joke:facepalm:

Celtic AL
07-28-2010, 05:44 PM
I would take you seriously, but you always go against bulls fans so it doesn't matter.

no he dont:facepalm:

ImNotNotorious
07-28-2010, 05:45 PM
this thread epic already...... do not close this one

you mad Bulls fan?

Heat will win it all this year...

knickfan33
07-28-2010, 05:45 PM
Everyone in Miami at least the people i know believe the HEAT will dominate everyone. So now who are the HEAT fans saying they won't win next year?

check all over the forum, specifically the where do the heat finish thread.....
Everyone in miami, you mean the 5 other people you know in florida who actaully care about Pro basketball?
It's such a joke that state has that team..... undeserving....

Mplsman
07-28-2010, 05:47 PM
:punish

ElMarroAfamado
07-28-2010, 05:48 PM
the Heat will win like 1 ring with this group...but not any...anytime soon

IrespectNumber3
Your right, there is no way possible we can win a NBA championship this year. 1 The basketball season did not start yet.
2. It is the year 2010

As far as next year coming up, anything short of an NBA championship is failure.

Now repost this thread and ask Heat fans if next year would be considered a failure if we did not win a championship.

D Roses Bulls
you mad Bulls fan?

Heat will win it all this year...

band wagoner in the making???

justinnum1
check all over the forum, specifically the where do the heat finish thread.....
Everyone in miami, you mean the 5 other people you know in florida who actaully care about Pro basketball?
It's such a joke that state has that team..... undeserving....

knickfan33
07-28-2010, 05:49 PM
you are a joke:facepalm:

would love to know what i said in that post you quoted that makes me a joke?
i love it when people with no opinions like to hear their own voice or in this case, see their own words.

Mplsman

Heat will beat the Lakers this year.

championships
HaHa, getting heated in here (no pun intended)

D Roses Bulls
07-28-2010, 05:50 PM

he really isn't wrong and this is coming from someone who was born in florida and lives their 3 months out of the year.

championships
07-28-2010, 05:51 PM
Heat will beat the Lakers this year.

They won't even make it out of the eastern conference

Wade>You
07-28-2010, 05:52 PM
Personally, I haven't guaranteed a championship, and I think a lot of reputable PSD Heat fans haven't either.

Thanks to the OP for providing an outsider's view of Heat fans.

Jonathan2323
07-28-2010, 05:52 PM
They won't even make it out of the eastern conference

You better hope that.

Celtic AL
07-28-2010, 05:53 PM
would love to know what i said in that post you quoted that makes me a joke?
i love it when people with no opinions like to hear their own voice or in this case, see their own words.

your thread is a joke! and the look of your username your a mad Knick Fan that you thought Lebron was a Slam Dunk and he was going to the Knicks but all your hopes and Dreams came crashing down on the night of july 8th @ 9:20 PM!