PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else sick of all the "sport analysts" saying "I would trade____" of I would

lukeem21
07-28-2010, 05:28 PM
Is anyone else sick of all the "sport analysts" saying "I would trade____" or "I wouldn't trade ______"

With all the talk around Jose Bautista i'm sick of all the annoucers saying either I would trade or wouldn't trade X player with absolutely no mention of what they get in return

Would I trade Jose Bautista for a couple crappy prospects, no so if that is all that is out there then we will probably keep him

Would I trade Jose Bautista for a top ten prospect, in a second

But all the announcers just talk about whether they would or wouldn't trade him without even refferring to what we would get in return... it is just ignorant and pointless IMO

boilerguy2412
07-28-2010, 05:29 PM
no i'm not sick of it, i love hearing it, i wish they would talk about it more

bomber0104
07-28-2010, 05:42 PM
To be honest, i think most of us here understand the trade market and other teams systems a lot more than the guys in the booth.

For example, Buck was suggesting a Bautista for Dominic brown the other day and they said that they would have to think hard about it

sometimes you have to laugh at how ignorant these guys are

Gibby
07-28-2010, 05:51 PM
To be honest, i think most of us here understand the trade market and other teams systems a lot more than the guys in the booth.

For example, Buck was suggesting a Bautista for Dominic brown the other day and they said that they would have to think hard about it

it sucks i havent been able to jays game recently, i would enjoy these comments.

lukeem21
07-28-2010, 06:35 PM

wow... i started this thread and i missed that comment.... as dumb as that comment was i'm still not down on Buck (still smile everytime i turn on the jays game and dont see/hear jamie campbell... then i cringe when he sneaks his way in for pre and post segments