PDA

View Full Version : Shaq

mRc08
07-28-2010, 12:55 PM
Hey guys, just wondering where you would LIKE to see shaq end up. I know there has been reports about atlanta and what not, but where would you like him to go. I think it would be cool if he signed with the lakers once again to play with kobe. I know it won't happen, and that he is not a shadow of what he was when he played there, but it would still be cool. I also think it would be cool if he went back to orlando where he started, next to howard. have a little robinson duncan action goin on, oh my. Before responding, please remember that this is hypothetical, so its not need to get the typical :facepalm: or "it won't happen" response.

Wade>You
07-28-2010, 12:59 PM
Boston would be great for him, until Perkins returns.

Klivlend
07-28-2010, 01:00 PM
I'd like to see him play for either Boston or Orlando next year. Make one more Finals run

DCSportsIsPain
07-28-2010, 01:02 PM
Orlando, and move D-12 to the 4. Miami would have no chance against that interior.

Wade>You
07-28-2010, 01:03 PM
Orlando, and move D-12 to the 4. Miami would have no chance against that interior.You'd love that, wouldn't you? ;)

justinnum1
07-28-2010, 01:04 PM
Orlando, and move D-12 to the 4. Miami would have no chance against that interior.

:facepalm:

mRc08
07-28-2010, 01:06 PM
well we got our first face palm

Jemikz9Clutch
07-28-2010, 01:09 PM

if that's ok with superman playing alongside with (another) superman.

mikantsass
07-28-2010, 01:10 PM
Celtics... vet min

mRc08
07-28-2010, 01:12 PM
between van gundy, shaq, and howard, the magic would have a lot of personality

Russell_Roberts
07-28-2010, 01:16 PM
like i said spurs. he can play their style of ball and good space on the floor. can get u 12 and 6 a game
his career maybe saved

still1ballin
07-28-2010, 01:16 PM
Retired

DE9394
07-28-2010, 01:17 PM
Pistons MLE

Jemikz9Clutch
07-28-2010, 01:18 PM
Celtics... vet min

like to see that, then a rematch of celtics-lakers in the 2011 finals. a must-watch.

MU and UW Fan
07-28-2010, 01:22 PM
like to see that, then a rematch of celtics-lakers in the 2011 finals. a must-watch.

Not really a must watch since Shaq isn't the old Shaq anymore. A must watch is seeing the Lakers beat the Heat in the finals, thats if the Heat actually make it there in year 1 with D Wade, Bosh, and Queen James.

Becks2307
07-28-2010, 01:22 PM
seriously to Orlando would be ****ing awesome. Shaq and D12 friends...they could do superman commercials together..D12 is a natural 4 i believe. Shaqs ego probably wont allow it though

Wade>You
07-28-2010, 01:24 PM
seriously to Orlando would be ****ing awesome. Shaq and D12 friends...they could do superman commercials together..D12 is a natural 4 i believe. Shaqs ego probably wont allow it thoughMaybe Howard is willing to put aside his pride to allow Shaq to join him. But all the hate Shaq has for Van Gundy and Howard, it'd be tough to imagine him with the Magic.

Jemikz9Clutch
07-28-2010, 01:29 PM
Not really a must watch since Shaq isn't the old Shaq anymore. A must watch is seeing the Lakers beat the Heat in the finals, thats if the Heat actually make it there in year 1 with D Wade, Bosh, and Queen James.

you have a point on that. i just want to see what the lakers and their fans will be their reaction once shaq returns to the staples as the big leprachaun.

smith&wesson
07-28-2010, 01:29 PM
id like to see shaq finish his career where it started in orlando.

then he could oficially hand down the torch to howard and the whole superman thing could be passed on.

also imagin

nelson
carter
lewis
howard
shaq

that would be one scary front court.

BKNets21
07-28-2010, 02:02 PM
Orlando or Boston.

Celtic AL
07-28-2010, 02:27 PM

then he could oficially hand down the torch to howard and the whole superman thing could be passed on.

also imagin

nelson
carter
lewis
howard
shaq

that would be one scary front court.
so who will play PF or Center?

Russell_Roberts
07-28-2010, 02:30 PM

also imagin

nelson
carter
lewis
howard
shaq

that would be one scary front court. shaq wont start

HeaTxRipZz
07-28-2010, 02:34 PM
Would love to see Shaq in Orlando but doubt it happens. That would give Dwight the ability to slide back to PF where he was years back. Also would bring more entertainment to that team lol

http://i31.tinypic.com/2co61pe.jpg

RedSoxFan2434
07-28-2010, 02:39 PM
Shaq to boston!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make it happen danny!!!!!!!

DCSportsIsPain
07-28-2010, 02:40 PM
You'd love that, wouldn't you? ;)

Yes. That's why I brought it up. Perimeter defense would be another issue but this thread is about Shaq. :D

mRc08
07-28-2010, 02:50 PM
I just hope he doesn't go to ATL, he's winding his career down here, and his next team will probably be his last, and with such a storied career, why not end it with orlando/LA? Also, if he reunites with D-wade, thats not cool

Bruno
07-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Don't care. At all.

Not raggin' on the thread. Its just that it really doesn't matter where he goes.

Jaji
07-28-2010, 03:55 PM
Orlando, LA, or Miami.

miamiflorida
07-28-2010, 03:56 PM
chris paul
carter
lewis
howard
shaq

Raidaz4Life
07-28-2010, 03:57 PM
I'd love to see him on Orlando

SportsFanatic10
07-28-2010, 04:07 PM

wow...you laker fans are just soo sure your gonna be in the finals. i know they're the best in the west but that doesn't just automatically put you in the finals. 2 rings in a row is great and worthy of respect but don't think you can't lose before the finals. in my opinion the heat will have the better regular season record this yr and have just as good a shot to make it to the finals and win it all as the lakers do.

MU and UW Fan
07-28-2010, 04:11 PM
wow...you laker fans are just soo sure your gonna be in the finals. i know they're the best in the west but that doesn't just automatically put you in the finals. 2 rings in a row is great and worthy of respect but don't think you can't lose before the finals. in my opinion the heat will have the better regular season record this yr and have just as good a shot to make it to the finals and win it all as the lakers do.

Of course Miami will have a great regular season record. Whatever team Lebron is on has had a great record the past few years. Then come playoffs its completely different and Queen James will choke like usual and the season will be a bust for the Heat.

MickeyMgl
07-28-2010, 04:17 PM
Hey guys, just wondering where you would LIKE to see shaq end up. I know there has been reports about atlanta and what not, but where would you like him to go. I think it would be cool if he signed with the lakers once again to play with kobe. I know it won't happen, and that he is not a shadow of what he was when he played there, but it would still be cool. I also think it would be cool if he went back to orlando where he started, next to howard. have a little robinson duncan action goin on, oh my. Before responding, please remember that this is hypothetical, so its not need to get the typical :facepalm: or "it won't happen" response.

Boston and Atlanta would be the best fits for him, but he's pricing himself out of a job. Atlanta already seems to have moved on. Boston could still use him. He could be effective in Perkins' role. Also comes with a good nickname - "The Big Leprechaun".

nanablvd
07-28-2010, 04:30 PM
He will get a team, possibly the Hawks or the Celtics. He simply wont allow himself to walk away like that, he thinks he deserves a lasting standing ovation everywhere he plays in his last season (whether it's this year or next). He'll make a definitive announcement as to when will be his last season.

jdmd3
07-28-2010, 04:33 PM
It would be nice to see him in Orlando, but it's not going to work. He's pretty much burned bridges with more than a couple of people with the Magic. Spacing would also be terrible with two giants that can't be effective past 5 feet from the basket.