PDA

View Full Version : Rotoworld has no love for Jose Bautista

Big Hurt
07-28-2010, 10:51 AM
http://davelozo.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/rotoworld-has-its-finger-on-the-pulse-of-jose-bautista/

Interesting piece on Jose's unexpected success this season.

Ragun
07-28-2010, 10:56 AM
lol @ the september 30th part.

StealingSigns
07-28-2010, 12:26 PM
http://davelozo.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/rotoworld-has-its-finger-on-the-pulse-of-jose-bautista/

Interesting piece on Jose's unexpected success this season.

That was hilarious.

Bob Loblaw
07-28-2010, 12:42 PM
Good read lol.

Anyone have insider? Eric Kerabell has an article up about Jose and i'd like to know what he thinks

sroloson
07-28-2010, 02:14 PM
Karabell didn't say much. Here it is:

"Toronto Blue Jays slugger Jose Bautista smacked two more home runs Tuesday, becoming the first player to reach 30. No other major league player has more than 25. Bautista went 4-for-4 with five RBIs against the Baltimore Orioles and is on pace for -- get this -- 48 home runs and 121 RBIs. Honestly, I think we're past the point of selling high. Bautista should top 40 homers at this point."

Bob Loblaw
07-28-2010, 03:03 PM
Karabell didn't say much. Here it is:

"Toronto Blue Jays slugger Jose Bautista smacked two more home runs Tuesday, becoming the first player to reach 30. No other major league player has more than 25. Bautista went 4-for-4 with five RBIs against the Baltimore Orioles and is on pace for -- get this -- 48 home runs and 121 RBIs. Honestly, I think we're past the point of selling high. Bautista should top 40 homers at this point."

Oh so he said nothing extra in the insider part. Thanks

statquo
07-28-2010, 03:38 PM
According to the thread in the MLB forum, nobody outside of Jays fans has love for Bautista.

Gibby
07-28-2010, 04:01 PM
According to the thread in the MLB forum, nobody outside of Jays fans has love for Bautista.

i know. their once idiot who keeps saying his defence sucks. then i point to career UZR. he said his arm is useless if he doesnt get to the ball. I said he is getting to enough balls to make his defence average or else he wouldnt have UZR/150 of 0. I cant argue with that. idiot.

statquo
07-29-2010, 02:52 AM
I just read the Phillies forum where it says they are in on Bautista... and nobody wants him.

WHY IS THERE NO LOVE FOR BAUTISTA?

I don't think he's terrible defensively. He hits the ball hard so either it's over the fence (or just barely;)) or its a double. He takes walks. So he has no average. If people think Nick Swisher is valuable why wouldn't they think Bautista isn't?

LeWade>Kobe
07-29-2010, 02:59 AM
There is no love for him because he is 30 years old and has already almost doubled his previous career high in HR (16 to 30). He has also hit .250 only once in his career. He will also double his previous career high in RBI's this year.

Twitchy
07-29-2010, 07:37 AM
I'd love to see that guys response if Bautista reverts to his career numbers next year.

DubbyDubbs
07-29-2010, 01:15 PM
lol good read. thanks. "his averaged dropped all the way to .275" lol nice

statquo
07-29-2010, 03:39 PM
There is no love for him because he is 30 years old and has already almost doubled his previous career high in HR (16 to 30). He has also hit .250 only once in his career. He will also double his previous career high in RBI's this year.

Thanks tips.

e_s_300c
07-29-2010, 04:07 PM
White Sox might land him with his buddy Rios.

robdizzle3
07-29-2010, 06:36 PM
You know what, im starting to believe in this guy. i didnt know that the guy was 4th in walks in the AL. Im not saying he's gonna sustain it, but the guy may be able to.

Abdul Mutalib
07-29-2010, 09:06 PM
"The wind whispered "Bautista" in Washington last night and Strasburgs shoulder tightened up and he went on the DL."
"Tornadoes are not mother nature, they are the wind gust from Jose Bautista swinging his bat! "
"Jose Bautista is so awesome that Justin Bieber mentions him in a Tweet just to gain followers."
"Sportsnet had to create a new channel because the previous 4 couldn't all contain the power of Jose Bautista."
"Jose Bautista's paperboy in the off-season is Nick Swisher...and Bautista doesn't even tip him. "
"Jose Bautista once struck a pitcher out while at bat and then offered him 72 virgins as condolence."
" Strasburg missed his start on Monday cuz even he wanted to pitch around Bautista. "
"Theres no more 1st,2nd or 3rd base in Relationships anymore its now called Going Bautista! "A single hair from Jose Bautista's beard could cure male pattern baldness forever. "
"Jose Bautista is so strong when he tried to inject steroids the needle went "**** THAT!""
"Usher wrote the song "OMG" in inspiration of Jose Bautista."
"The MLB is now called Major League Bautista because no one is in Jose Bautistas League."
"Scientists prove there is no global warming, it was just Jose Bautista warming up his arm."

... enough said