PDA

View Full Version : LBJ discredits "reliable sources"

Wade>You
07-26-2010, 04:35 AM
KingJames

There's no such thing as a "Reliable source". Don't believe it people. The truth these days is so far gone. No credibility.

1 minute ago via UberTwitter

I think he's referring to all the people that have made accusations about him the past two weeks about CP3 and what we've heard.

D Roses Bulls
07-26-2010, 04:57 AM
KingJames

I think he's referring to all the people that have made accusations about him the past two weeks about CP3 and what we've heard.

you can't create a thread on your assumptions

/thread

hyb152
07-26-2010, 05:02 AM
KingJames

Or maybe he was talking about the whole story about West and his mom? I dont blame him for not wanting everyone to know his mom is a hoe. It's a tough situation for Lebron... and for anyone for that matter. I feel bad for anybody that has to go through something like that and with the way he's in the center of attention, it's tough because the media will expose anything. Nobody wants the world knowing about their mom like that. Gotta feel for the guy and the situation he's in.

The Raven
07-26-2010, 05:20 AM
Well he's an idiot anyway

geraptor
07-26-2010, 05:44 AM
you can't create a thread on your assumptions

/thread

easy there
he created the thread about lebrons tweet

LeWade>Kobe
07-26-2010, 05:58 AM
"1 minute ago via UberTwitter"

Now that's stalker status lol
Really, I usually like what you have to say about basketball on here but this thread is just borderline creepy. You are trying to get into the mind and thoughts of this dude you'll never know. Who cares maybe he's mad delonte banged his mom, maybe he's just trying to make himself seem like less of an as- hole than he really is. Either way why do you even care?

Enemey
07-26-2010, 05:59 AM
Or maybe he was talking about the whole story about West and his mom? I dont blame him for not wanting everyone to know his mom is a hoe.

:laugh2:

heatfan03
07-26-2010, 06:23 AM
"1 minute ago via UberTwitter"

Now that's stalker status lol
Really, I usually like what you have to say about basketball on here but this thread is just borderline creepy. You are trying to get into the mind and thoughts of this dude you'll never know. Who cares maybe he's mad delonte banged his mom, maybe he's just trying to make himself seem like less of an as- hole than he really is. Either way why do you even care?
the whole of free agency extravaganza was reporters and fans trying to think what each of the players was thinking. so this isn't borderline crazy. more like wat everyone does

Venomous88
07-26-2010, 06:27 AM
Or the Jay-Z thing that's about to blow up

LeWade>Kobe
07-26-2010, 06:40 AM
the whole of free agency extravaganza was reporters and fans trying to think what each of the players was thinking. so this isn't borderline crazy. more like wat everyone does

Okay I understand interest in 2/3 best players in the world being FA and trying to figure out where they are going to play. I WAS very interested as well. Now it's almost a month later and this dudes trying to figure out his inner feelings when he's already signed on to play for his team. My friend who's a Laker fan calls me a Lebron d--- rider but if he saw the things you guys say some times on here he would trip out. It's one thing to follow every Lebron twitter sh-- it's another to follow up on every Lebron twitter within the minute the dude types it up and posts it to the internet..

mark1125
07-26-2010, 08:18 AM
Was ANOTHER LeBron thread really needed? Seriosuly. Stop it.

Fmaranesi
07-26-2010, 08:27 AM
was another lebron thread really needed? Seriosuly. Stop it.

neverrrrr

ManRam
07-26-2010, 08:33 AM
Yeah. These LeBron threads are overkill. While I do think it would be funny to watch all the people who have been critical of these "reliable sources" come in here and find a way to bash LeBron, I think we're all sick of it.

We don't need a thread for every tweet, especially about issues we've already talked about extensively (sources).