PDA

View Full Version : Jay-Z mad at Lebron

phoenix_bladen
07-26-2010, 01:34 AM
http://www.mediatakeout.com/42443/falling_out_jay_z_upset_with_the_way_lebron_handle d_free_agency____feels_like_bron_dissed_him_detail s.html

July 25, 2010. Jay Z and LeBron James had a VERY close relationship up until last month. Now an EXTEREMELY CREDIBLE insider tells MediaTakeOut.comthat their friendship has been STRAINED - and Jigga is HOT!!

Why is Jigga so mad at LeBron. Well our insider explains, "Jay Z was supposed to be able to bring stars to [the New Jersey] Nets - or at least have access to them. [During the time that LeBron was making his decision] he didn't even take [Jay Z's] calls. It made [Jay Z] look like he couldn't deliver to the Nets management."

The insider continued, "If [Jay Z] would have landed a star player, he could have been seen as a legitimate asset to the team. Now they see him as just dead weight."

Well,we're not sure how to think about this. On one hand, it's LeBron's business - and he's gotta do what he's gotta do. But that was kinda DIRTY of LeBron. He could've just gave his man a heads up . . .

NYKnickFanatic
07-26-2010, 01:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=eYUJgzS2WCg&videos=86KoJcqzMVo

ldc62
07-26-2010, 01:36 AM
Isn't Jay Z still a minor owner... how can he be considered Dead Weight?

Blueprint for Greatness isn't working out; is it?

justinnum1
07-26-2010, 01:38 AM
:facepalm:

Raps18-19 Champ
07-26-2010, 01:38 AM
Watch people bash Lebron for leaving Jay Z hanging for not signing with the Nets.

mets77
07-26-2010, 01:42 AM
this made the night it's just really funny to me

Evolution23
07-26-2010, 01:43 AM
Lebron gave Jay-z some Either

meloman1592
07-26-2010, 01:45 AM
Ok people can bash lebron for a lot of things but who cares if he didn't tell HOV(jay z) that he wasn't gonna sign with nj...jay z is about his business and so is bron...grown man stuff

Wade>You
07-26-2010, 01:46 AM
Jay-Z is mad. :p

lvlheaded
07-26-2010, 01:47 AM
Jay-Z was done dirty by LBJ because he didnt answer his call?

The entire state of OHIO was done dirty by LBJ because he basically went on TV and said **** all of you im going to South Beach haha

Lakersho
07-26-2010, 01:54 AM
...who cares if JAY Z , is mad . he dont play ball . could give a flyin ****less. dont make promises you cant bring home homie . write a song , break dishes, its what my ole lady does...

mynameismo
07-26-2010, 02:13 AM
"If Jesus payin' LeBron, I'm paying Dwayne Wade" - Jay-Z

hgtiger32
07-26-2010, 02:35 AM
jeez...so LeBron was suppose to

1-Play in Cleveland for all of his hometown fans and to finally win a title for city of Cleveland
2-Play with the Nets so him and Jay-Z could be tight and party it up like crazy
3-Play with the Knicks so he could be called the savior of Knicks basketball and get a chance to play in the basketball mecca
4-Play in Chicago to follow in the footsteps of his childhood idol, MJ
5-Play in Miami along with Wade and Bosh, nice weather, no income taxes, etc.

like i continue to say. LeBron was screwed from the start. It was a lose-lose situation...

DR RAM
07-26-2010, 02:53 AM
LeBron is showing the whole world, that he is just a piece of feces. It is too bad, he has the size, strength and talent to be the best of all time. But he is missing three crucial pieces...the heart, the brain, and the courage...he should have followed the yellow brick road!

Green Storm
07-26-2010, 02:56 AM
"If Jesus payin' LeBron, I'm paying Dwayne Wade" - Jay-Z

WOW... learn how to listen LMFAO.

"If JEEZY payin Lebron...?

mynameismo
07-26-2010, 02:57 AM

1-Play in Cleveland for all of his hometown fans and to finally win a title for city of Cleveland
3-Play with the Knicks so he could be called the savior of Knicks basketball and get a chance to play in the basketball mecca

like i continue to say. LeBron was screwed from the start. It was a lose-lose situation...

Lose-lose situation indeed.

Bigbadmoffo
07-26-2010, 03:15 AM

All he had to do was tell everyone in 08-09 that he was staying in Cleveland.

IrespectNumber3
07-26-2010, 03:34 AM
Sorry Jay-Z

But If Pay Riley is Paying Lebron, He's also paying Dwyane Wade.

soonabooma
07-26-2010, 03:40 AM

It wasn't a lose-lose situation at all. He had plenty of options, and there WAS a RIGHT decision. He simply chose to ignore the right thing to do, and go in a completely different direction, making the worst possible decision he could have made. Now remember, this is all from an image, perception, status, legacy standpoint. As far as having fun and maybe putting himself in position to win a championship, he accomplished that. But he pretty much killed any chance he might have had at being looked at as a Jordan/Kobe type of player. Most people outside of Miami consider him to be a joke now, and can you blame em? That's what he's turned himself into. But I'm loving every minute of it, becuz it's helping the world realize just how special Kevin Durant is and just how much of a total tool Lebron is. The dude is a gimmick, he always was, and now he's old news. ;)

dodie53
07-26-2010, 03:42 AM
can't please everybody

SouthSideRookie
07-26-2010, 03:53 AM
Lebron didnt answer Obamas calls either so Jay Z shouldnt take it personal .

hyb152
07-26-2010, 05:04 AM
Of course Jay-Z is mad. He almost lured lebron james, the man himself, to the nets, but came up barely short.

robdizzle3
07-26-2010, 05:33 AM
I've done my share of talkin bout Lebron, but if people actually badmouth him about this... I wont care lol

PrettyBoyJ
07-26-2010, 05:37 AM
damn guess this mean Jay wont let him hang out in NY wit him anymore lol poor guy lol

icon1914
07-26-2010, 07:42 AM
LeBron is showing the whole world, that he is just a piece of feces. It is too bad, he has the size, strength and talent to be the best of all time. But he is missing three crucial pieces...the heart, the brain, and the courage...he should have followed the yellow brick road!

He's feces for not returning Jay Z's calls? He did not talk to Dan Gilbert either... His former boss. He played his hand close to the chest and that was his option since it was his choice.

With the exception of the ESPN interview I think LeBron has done everything right. He made the choice that he wanted to make... I think people are angry because his choice does not align with what people expect of a top level talent. He choose the potential of winning multi titles over his legacy, over his old team, and over the media

icon1914
07-26-2010, 08:02 AM
It wasn't a lose-lose situation at all. He had plenty of options, and there WAS a RIGHT decision. He simply chose to ignore the right thing to do, and go in a completely different direction, making the worst possible decision he could have made. Now remember, this is all from an image, perception, status, legacy standpoint. As far as having fun and maybe putting himself in position to win a championship, he accomplished that. But he pretty much killed any chance he might have had at being looked at as a Jordan/Kobe type of player. Most people outside of Miami consider him to be a joke now, and can you blame em? That's what he's turned himself into. But I'm loving every minute of it, becuz it's helping the world realize just how special Kevin Durant is and just how much of a total tool Lebron is. The dude is a gimmick, he always was, and now he's old news. ;)

Why should is it the worse move just because it might damage what OTHERS think of him? If he wants to win then his ultimate goal should be to put himself in the best situation to do that... And that is what he did.

Legacy is a funny thing though. Jordan has an amazing Legacy, but was lucky to be on a team that acquired Pippen... That combo helped his legacy... Kobe was lucky to be traded to a team with the most dominant player of the time... After Kobe placed legacy ahead of winnning he allowed the Lakers to dump Shaq and then he went on the lose in the first round of the playoffs two years in a row. It was not until he got another all star in Gasol that winning was part of his legacy again.

I think it shows a lot about LeBron that winning means more than a Legacy.

myfavmartin28
07-26-2010, 08:50 AM
This is great! I hope Jay makes a diss track!

ManRam
07-26-2010, 08:51 AM
This thread has gotten very off-topic. Don't know what the Heat, whether or not he screwed Cleveland, or a rap song have anything to do with this. A lot of baiting too...

It's not hard to stay on topic and keep things civil. Please try a bit harder.