PDA

View Full Version : Here's a way that makes since that could get C. Paul to Orlando

Kiss Ma Grits
07-24-2010, 09:50 PM
There's a four way trade that could happen that would wake four teams happy. All of these teams could fulfill a need immediately with the direction in which they're headed.

Orlando Gets C. Paul, Okafer
N.O. gets The Orlando's 1st rounder next year and a future first round picks that miami sent to Cleveland, $10million to 11 million of Clevelands TPE, and a 2nd round future pick from Orlando
Cleveland Gets Danny Granger
Indiana gets Jameer Nelson and Michael Petrius and Cleveland's other 1st round pick from miami

I'm not just throwing out trade scenerios for the sake for trading out trade scenerios, I'm just throwing out an Idea that would make each fan base happy. It would Save N.O. money, give them an option to retain a valuable player with Cleveland's TPE and give them the picks to build for the future. It would give Indiana that point guard they were seeking plus that defensive player to replace Granger and give them a pick further down the line, it would get Paul to Orlando and it would allow Cleveland to soften the blow of lossing Lebron by giving them a young star player to go along with J.J. Hickson and Eyenga to build for the future.

Would any of the fan bases from any of these teams not be happy by this? If so why?

MiamiWadeCounty
07-24-2010, 09:52 PM
there not trading the best or second best point guard in the league for picks and trade exceptions. Plus since miami is good that pick will be higher than 25

Switch
07-24-2010, 09:52 PM
There's a four way trade that could happen that would wake four teams happy. All of these teams could fulfill a need immediately with the direction in which they're headed.

N.O. gets The Orlando's 1st rounder next year and a future first round picks that miami sent to Cleveland, $10million to 11 million of Clevelands TPE, and a 2nd round future pick from Orlando
Indiana gets Jameer Nelson and Michael Petrius and Cleveland's other 1st round pick from miami

I'm not just throwing out trade scenerios for the sake for trading out trade scenerios, I'm just throwing out an Idea that would make each fan base happy. It would Save N.O. money, give them an option to retain a valuable player with Cleveland's TPE and give them the picks to build for the future. It would give Indiana that point guard they were seeking plus that defensive player to replace Granger and give them a pick further down the line, it would get Paul to Orlando and it would allow Cleveland to soften the blow of lossing Lebron by giving them a young star player to go along with J.J. Hickson and Eyenga to build for the future.

Would any of the fan bases from any of these teams not be happy by this? If so why?

New Orleans could get way more then that. Same with Indiana.

ManRam
07-24-2010, 09:56 PM
New Orleans is getting completely jobbed here.

A top 5-10 player for cap relief and some bad draft picks. Haha. No.

Kiss Ma Grits
07-24-2010, 09:57 PM
there not trading the best or second best point guard in the league for picks and trade exceptions. Plus since miami is good that pick will be higher than 25

Yeah but if Paul is concrete in his decision to leave, they may have to eventually make a trade like Cleveland had to rather then losing him for nothing and with D. Collision they'll have the cap room, TPE, and Picks to start the process now then later. Also How does Indiana not get better right away. Nelson and Petrius plus a future #1 pick is solid cause they're not going to get a better pg then that unless they plan on tanking. I guess I'm asking what else could be done to make Indiana and N.O. happy outside of what I suggested?

Kiss Ma Grits
07-24-2010, 09:59 PM
New Orleans is getting completely jobbed here.

A top 5-10 player for cap relief and some bad draft picks. Haha. No.

Not only cap relief but a large chunk of Cleveland's TPE to buy a star at mid season from a team looking for cap relief.

tdunk21
07-24-2010, 10:00 PM
wow....terrible trade idea...../thread

BKNets21
07-24-2010, 10:01 PM
The best PG in the league for two 25-30th picks...

:eyebrow:

bigdogg214
07-24-2010, 10:03 PM
say wat??
tradin granger for garbage

masalex1205
07-24-2010, 10:04 PM
horrible, ORL makes out like bandits and NO and IND get screwed big time (Granger for Pietrius and Nelson??? are you effing kidding me?)

ManRam
07-24-2010, 10:05 PM
Not only cap relief but a large chunk of Cleveland's TPE to buy a star at mid season from a team looking for cap relief.

The vast majority of TPE's go unused. Just an FYI,

Basically, you have us giving up two bench players for a top 5 player and a potential all-star in the right situation.

This will never happen. Never ever.

bholly
07-24-2010, 10:08 PM
Indy fans will hate this too. Granger is almost untouchable to them.

Lakers211221
07-24-2010, 10:11 PM
I think the trade will go like this if one is to occur:

Orlando gets Paul, Okafor, and a 2nd round pick
NO gets Gortat, Nelson, Carter, and a 1st round pick

Kobe5RingKing
07-24-2010, 10:13 PM

:facepalm:

nuggetsyankees
07-24-2010, 10:13 PM
this is gonna get moved

nuggetsyankees
07-24-2010, 10:14 PM
N00b

Dieselpi
07-24-2010, 10:52 PM
so a 4 team trade?
those arent rare or anything