PDA

View Full Version : Rose wants McGrady to be a Chicago Bull!!!

cutiepie80
07-24-2010, 02:46 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=5405427&campaign=rss&source=NBAHeadlines

I'm all for this being a Bulls fan. McGrady can be a monster on the coure. I know the injuries are ALWAYS a concern but I'd be stoked if they grabbed him for cheap. If your star player wants someone, you get them.

still1ballin
07-24-2010, 04:05 PM
Cool.

HuRRiCaNeS324
07-24-2010, 04:06 PM
Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lakers4sho
07-24-2010, 04:08 PM
Cool.

Avenged
07-24-2010, 04:09 PM
Woo! :dance:

zambo4president
07-24-2010, 04:11 PM
That's not what he said. Rose said T-Mac would help us if he was healthy.

JNA17
07-24-2010, 04:14 PM
this is getting ********. I guess it's good to hear that certain players want to play with another player but it seems like now a days players control the outcome on who comes where. Lebron wants paul to go elsewhere but not east, rose wants JJ or T-mac, adam morrison wants a fake hand to hive five someone with. I don't know, imo it's just kind of silly.

R_O_W_E
07-24-2010, 04:14 PM
Where does T-Mac play? Do you start him at SG?

zambo4president
07-24-2010, 04:18 PM
Where does T-Mac play? Do you start him at SG?

No, he would play SG but coming off the bench at around 10-15 minutes a game.

ldc62
07-24-2010, 04:20 PM
Rose wants to not make it out of the first round.

zambo4president
07-24-2010, 04:20 PM
this is getting ********. I guess it's good to hear that certain players want to play with another player but it seems like now a days players control the outcome on who comes where. Lebron wants paul to go elsewhere but not east, rose wants JJ or T-mac, adam morrison wants a fake hand to hive five someone with. I don't know, imo it's just kind of silly.

That's not at all how it was. Rose hasn't voiced ANYTHING for bringing in other players. All Derrick has said is Im fine with anyone, I can play along side anyone, Were good with the squad we have now. The guy who posted the thread misquoted him.

Wade>You
07-24-2010, 04:21 PM
Rose wants to not make it out of the first round.lol I'm surprised more people don't metion this.

kozelkid
07-24-2010, 04:23 PM

Actually this was said out of context. To be honest, Rose didn't sound to enthusiastic. He was forced the question and he just gave the PC answer.

I don't see anything wrong with wanting players though...
Kobe wanted Bynum traded for Kidd back in 07 offseason. MJ had his own share of decisions.

JNA17
07-24-2010, 04:25 PM
That's not at all how it was. Rose hasn't voiced ANYTHING for bringing in other players. All Derrick has said is Im fine with anyone, I can play along side anyone, Were good with the squad we have now. The guy who posted the thread misquoted him.

That's great but I'm not talking about one player in general, just every other player in the league.

Sofnr
07-24-2010, 04:26 PM
lol I'm surprised more people don't metion this.

I'm pretty sure its been mentioned in every Tmac thread for the last few years.

mikantsass
07-24-2010, 04:29 PM
In related news, Rose took a huge dump this morning. Although, you Bulls fans probably caught a glimpse of it while you were peeping on him sitting in that tree that hangs above his bathroom window.

slikrick7
07-24-2010, 04:31 PM
i like the last quote from rose "i'm my own favourite player" haha love this guy

ldc62
07-24-2010, 04:35 PM
lol I'm surprised more people don't metion this.

Nah. Too many Tmac and Bulls lovers on PSD

R_O_W_E
07-24-2010, 04:37 PM
Nah. Too many Tmac and Bulls lovers on PSD

Nothing wrong with loving T-Mac. He was the first Durant. Thats until people highlighted his laid back nature as being a sign of a loser.

T-Mac has a lot of heart. Vince Carter has 0 heart. People confuse the two.

cutiepie80
07-24-2010, 04:41 PM
In related news, Rose took a huge dump this morning. Although, you Bulls fans probably caught a glimpse of it while you were peeping on him sitting in that tree that hangs above his bathroom window.

Um, no.

R_O_W_E
07-24-2010, 04:43 PM
Best team for T-Mac: Boston

They need an X Factor that can be a factor with their 1st or 2nd unit. A similar X Factor to Lamar Odom, a productive 6th Man that can change the pace.

FarOutIos
07-24-2010, 04:52 PM

Over recent years, the Lakers have been as much to blame as anyone... probably the worst offenders.

Kobe not wanting to play for the team that drafted him.
Kobe wanting a trade until the Pau trade.
Artest wanting to go to LA to help promote his music career.
... etc, etc.

jlisec01
07-24-2010, 04:56 PM
the Bulls are looking really good so far.

cutiepie80
07-24-2010, 05:03 PM
Best team for T-Mac: Boston

They need an X Factor that can be a factor with their 1st or 2nd unit. A similar X Factor to Lamar Odom, a productive 6th Man that can change the pace.

I agree but I thought they should have gotten Shaq instead of Jermaine.

But regardless, I want T-Mac to be a Bull. Solid, I mean SOLID bench if they get him.

R_O_W_E
07-24-2010, 05:41 PM
I agree but I thought they should have gotten Shaq instead of Jermaine.

But regardless, I want T-Mac to be a Bull. Solid, I mean SOLID bench if they get him.

I agree too.

They need a space eater next to KG in the interior. JO isn't that type of player, he brings length but they need bulk/strength. Celtics can still try to work out a S&T to get Shaq for Sheed.

bodupp311
07-24-2010, 05:54 PM

:cricket: try.harder. :horse:

EliManning#1
07-24-2010, 06:07 PM
if this happens, the bulls would arguably have a good an offseason as the heat..okay maybe second but still pretty ******* good

5ass
07-24-2010, 06:11 PM
"Now im my own favorite player" lol i love this guy

JNA17
07-24-2010, 06:22 PM
Over recent years, the Lakers have been as much to blame as anyone... probably the worst offenders.

Kobe not wanting to play for the team that drafted him.
Kobe wanting a trade until the Pau trade.
Artest wanting to go to LA to help promote his music career.
... etc, etc.

First of all, have an actual source for your ridiculous claims, otherwise just gtfo.

2nd, kobe never said any of that, kobe would have gladly played, the hornets needed a center and the lakers wanted to get rid of divac's contract so that the lakers could get shaq. It was a perfect trade for the hornets during that time.

3rd, your half right. During the off-season, kobe demanded a trade and the right to do so. Even as a lakers fan i was glad kobe did that because the FO did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to get him help. Smush Parker? Luke Walton? Brain Cook? KWAME BROWN!? These pieces of ***** as the starters? Where are these guys now a days? Exactly. Then when he almost went to the Bulls, he declined and stuck with the lakers anyway, that and the fact he had a no trade clause.

4th, Please tell me your just drunk today. Come back tomorrow and come up with a better answer.

DeyAce
07-24-2010, 06:31 PM
His decision will come down to the Bulls and Clippers

ATX
07-24-2010, 06:39 PM
this is getting ********. I guess it's good to hear that certain players want to play with another player but it seems like now a days players control the outcome on who comes where. Lebron wants paul to go elsewhere but not east, rose wants jj or t-mac, adam morrison wants a fake hand to hive five someone with. i don't know, imo it's just kind of silly.

lmfao!!!

...And LMAO about your sig. Where's Raps08-09Champ?

JNA17
07-24-2010, 06:42 PM
lmfao!!!

...And LMAO about your sig. Where's Raps08-09Champ?

he was very cool about it. He already has a sig of his quote with a thing on the bottom that says "EVERYBODY LINE UP!"

BkOriginalOne
07-24-2010, 06:53 PM
Tmac is gonna have a good year next season. He'll be healthy and rested and this time he'll be in Training camp and will not be shut down for over 6 months

D Roses Bulls
07-24-2010, 07:04 PM
in related news, rose took a huge dump this morning. Although, you bulls fans probably caught a glimpse of it while you were peeping on him sitting in that tree that hangs above his bathroom window.

hahahaha....... No!!!

Wade>You
07-24-2010, 07:18 PM
If the Bulls felt that Rose not recruiting LBJ played a part in him not joining, then I can't help but feel this is somewhat of a diss from D-Rose to LeBron by publicly recruiting T-Mac.

cutiepie80
07-24-2010, 09:13 PM
Well the Clippers just signed Rasual Butler so it leaves it down to the Heat, Lakers, and Bulls.

I hope LA takes Brown back because he is a good bench player and they could use him. I don't want him because I believe he will play too many minutes and I don't think he helps the Bulls.

As far as Rose not talking to James......who cares? The 3 amigo's had this **** planned for a long time and Lebron is still the one who will suffer from it no matter what. Wade will ALWAYS have one more ring then him and he will always be "the guy" that went to a super powered team to win a ring. They will, but not 7.

Lastly, McGrady is a great player and if he is at 70-80% health wise then he will make the Bulls a GREAT team and not just a good 4/5 seed in the eastern conference. Really excited that he may end up with the Bulls.