PDA

View Full Version : Paul's perferred team......Orlando,over NY

MagicBucsSox
07-24-2010, 07:23 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5405528

http://howardthedunk.com/2010/07/23/magic-top-chris-pauls-wishlist/

http://www.orlandopinstripedpost.com/2010/7/23/1585215/broussard-chris-paul-lists-orlando

Wade>You
07-24-2010, 07:26 AM
If Stephen A Smith didn't report it, it has no grounds for being legit.

I never paid attention to the biased media that caters to big markets.

;)

Wade>You
07-24-2010, 07:28 AM
And Chris Broussard was hyping up every team in the LeBron sweepstakes except the Heat until the final hour of the "decision." ESPN is just catering to their big money markets.

MagicBucsSox
07-24-2010, 07:30 AM
And Chris Broussard was hyping up every team in the LeBron sweepstakes except the Heat until the final hour of the "decision." ESPN is just catering to their big money markets.

Orlando the big market over ny? sound like heat fans arent so "cloud9" no more

MagicBucsSox
07-24-2010, 07:31 AM
If Stephen A Smith didn't report it, it has no grounds for being legit.

I never paid attention to the biased media that caters to big markets.

;)

funny how NOW all a sudden you all wanna believe stephen a.

MagicBucsSox
07-24-2010, 07:34 AM
not just espn
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NBA&hl=138143

HeaTxRipZz
07-24-2010, 07:38 AM
Cool it isn't like he's a Free Agent and what team is on top or even any team on the list can sign him. In the end it's down to what the Hornets see best for their team we will all see what happens

lakerboy
07-24-2010, 07:52 AM
Lakers Magic again if this happens.

Fmaranesi
07-24-2010, 07:56 AM
well this depends on what the magic trade . by the way what can the magic trade for Paul?

Slimsim
07-24-2010, 08:08 AM
To bad he's not a free agent. NO can send him to Indiana or Memphis if they wanted to.
Beside getting Cp3 will gut our whole roster.

KJ21.the.truth
07-24-2010, 08:13 AM
well this depends on what the magic trade . by the way what can the magic trade for Paul?

Nelson, carter, pietrus, robinson, orton, gortat, or bass. Any number of those guys.

BKNets21
07-24-2010, 08:19 AM

http://www.orlandopinstripedpost.com/2010/7/23/1585215/broussard-chris-paul-lists-orlando

let the hating begin, WE started this whole chris paul thing its only right,he himself says we can offer the most to NO, lets see hoe psd members kno more than him and broussard

No.

Orlando can't offer the most intriguing package to New Orleans. There are a quite a few teams that can put together a better package. What do the Magic have? VC's expiring? Ok, that's nice... What else? Jameer Nelson? Why would they trade for another PG when they have Collison, their PG of the future.

People need to understand that the Hornets want expiring contracts, young talent and picks. The Magic can only offer one of these things in VC's contract. I'm pretty sure before CP3 gets traded the Hornets will have received offers that contain everything they want.

Fmaranesi
07-24-2010, 08:27 AM
I agree , I dont really think the magic can offer the best package...Id rather trade with the knicks and get Gallinari instead of those magic players ...

MagicBucsSox
07-24-2010, 08:27 AM
No.

Orlando can't offer the most intriguing package to New Orleans. There are a quite a few teams that can put together a better package. What do the Magic have? VC's expiring? Ok, that's nice... What else? Jameer Nelson? Why would they trade for another PG when they have Collison, their PG of the future.

People need to understand that the Hornets want expiring contracts, young talent and picks. The Magic can only offer one of these things in VC's contract. I'm pretty sure before CP3 gets traded the Hornets will have received offers that contain everything they want.

no other team can offer a allstar pg that collison can learn more from, let alone at nelson's cheap price.
vince has something where he'll only be paid 4mil
no other team can offer a center like gortat
orton
anderson,pietrus,bass plus with orlando willing to take on okafor posey and west, ny cant compete with that if they want melo

Fmaranesi
07-24-2010, 08:35 AM
no other team can offer a allstar pg that collison can learn more from, let alone at nelson's cheap price.
orton
anderson,pietrus,bass plus with orlando willing to take on okafor posey and west, ny cant compete with that if they want melo

So pretty much the Magic would have to gut their entire team just to get Paul...although that would make them a solid team it would not put them in the finals if they give up 5-6 players.

Nighthawk
07-24-2010, 08:38 AM
Boston should trade Rondo, Sheeds contract,Bradley, 2 future firsts, Baby.

Rondo contract over the next 5 yrs is affordable for NO. then they can send Collison off for other pieces :)

C's Sign Shaq and L. Hughes

Shaq/Perk
KG/J.O/Harangody
Pierce/Daniels
Allen/Hughes
Paul/Nate

Im good with that

todu82
07-24-2010, 08:42 AM
It'll be interesting to see where Paul goes. If he goes to Orlando that might make them and Miami head and shoulders above everyone else in the East.

JordansBulls
07-24-2010, 09:18 AM

let the hating begin, WE started this whole chris paul thing its only right,he himself says we can offer the most to NO, lets see hoe psd members kno more than him and broussard

I think a deal of Jameer Nelson, Gortat, and future pick would work.

mikealike305
07-24-2010, 09:24 AM
would really like to see him in orlando, make for some amazing games vs the heat

BKNets21
07-24-2010, 09:51 AM
orton

Believe me, the Hornets would not want Jameer Nelson. Did you watch Collison last year? I doubt there's much Nelson could teach Collison. Adding Nelson would just cut into Collison's minutes anyway and further stunt his growth.

When the Hornets trade CP3, they're handing complete control of the team to Collison so there is no need for Jameer, he would simply be a very good, expensive backup for them.

As I said, VC's contract is the most attractive asset the Magic have. You talk about Gortat as if he's an all-star... He looks ok playing behind the best center in the league, but his weaknesses would be exposed as a starting center. Anderson has very little upside, and Pietrus and Bass aren't exactly young studs.

None of these layers fall into the category of young, cheap talent (preferably still on their rookie contracts). The Blazers could offer a better deal with Bayless, Batum, Fernandez, Pryzbilla and picks.

IMO the Nets could offer the best deal. A package containing Favors or T-Will + Lee, Humphries and picks fits exactly what the Hornets want. They get a young stud in either Favors or T-Will, another talented player in Courtney Lee who's also still on his rookie contract and an expiring in Humphries. The picks could be high one's as well. The Nets have cap room so they could absorb Okafor's contract without having to give the Hornets extra expiring's.

That Nets deal which I just threw together off the top off my head is already better than your Magic deal... So i'm just saying the Magic really don't have all the pieces you seem to think they have.

Anon
07-24-2010, 09:59 AM
If the Hornets want Okafor included in any Paul deal than the Knicks are out.

I agree that the Nets package you put forward is better than anything the Magic could do but the Nets cannot trade Favors for 30 days so they would have to wait. Could happen though.

KnicksorBust
07-24-2010, 10:08 AM
I agree , I dont really think the magic can offer the best package...Id rather trade with the knicks and get Gallinari instead of those magic players ...

I agree. When you look at players to fit around what will be left in N.O. (Collison and David West), it seems like NY can offer more.

No.

Yup. It does make sense for Paul to push his way to Orlando though. Him + Dwight will be legit contenders for 7-8 years.

KnicksorBust
07-24-2010, 10:09 AM
If the Hornets want Okafor included in any Paul deal than the Knicks are out.

I agree that the Nets package you put forward is better than anything the Magic could do but the Nets cannot trade Favors for 30 days so they would have to wait. Could happen though.

I don't know if you can say that so confidently but whatever.

Justintyme
07-24-2010, 10:12 AM
I'd love to see Paul in Orlando! It'd be nice to watch him more, especially against the Heat!
Heat would still be better though :)

Anon
07-24-2010, 10:28 AM
Would you do this if you were the Knicks? Works in the trade machine.

Knicks get:

Okafor
Paul

Hornets get:

Curry
Randolph
Gallinari
Douglas
Azubuike
Chandler

thedfactor
07-24-2010, 10:42 AM
I think a deal of Jameer Nelson, Gortat, and future pick would work.I highly doubt that deal would work. When they trade Paul, they want young talent and mostly expirings with multiple 1sts. I have to questions whether the Hornets would actually want only Nelson (3yrs/22mil left) and Gortat(4yr/32mil left), with one future pick.

That's where Orlando has its problem unless they deal away Vince Carter and his expiring along with two first rounders and other young players while taking back Okafor and maybe Posey.

The Knicks themselves have a good shot, it's just their decision whether or not they can involve a third team to take on Okafor's deal so they could keep their financial flexibility to sign Carmelo for the max next summer.

I truly don't see Dallas or Portland as legit possibilities.

MagicBucsSox
07-24-2010, 10:44 AM
Believe me, the Hornets would not want Jameer Nelson. Did you watch Collison last year? I doubt there's much Nelson could teach Collison. Adding Nelson would just cut into Collison's minutes anyway and further stunt his growth.

When the Hornets trade CP3, they're handing complete control of the team to Collison so there is no need for Jameer, he would simply be a very good, expensive backup for them.

As I said, VC's contract is the most attractive asset the Magic have. You talk about Gortat as if he's an all-star... He looks ok playing behind the best center in the league, but his weaknesses would be exposed as a starting center. Anderson has very little upside, and Pietrus and Bass aren't exactly young studs.

None of these layers fall into the category of young, cheap talent (preferably still on their rookie contracts). The Blazers could offer a better deal with Bayless, Batum, Fernandez, Pryzbilla and picks.

IMO the Nets could offer the best deal. A package containing Favors or T-Will + Lee, Humphries and picks fits exactly what the Hornets want. They get a young stud in either Favors or T-Will, another talented player in Courtney Lee who's also still on his rookie contract and an expiring in Humphries. The picks could be high one's as well. The Nets have cap room so they could absorb Okafor's contract without having to give the Hornets extra expiring's.

That Nets deal which I just threw together off the top off my head is already better than your Magic deal... So i'm just saying the Magic really don't have all the pieces you seem to think they have.

dude no one cares of your homer opinion, of course you'd think that. theres plenty teams that could offer more but YOUR NOT CONSIDERED, trade away your whole team for Paul when he'll walk away in 2yrs after losing w/the worst team in the league, nearly history. he wants to be with a star,NEW JERSEY HAS NONE. no one knows whats gonna happen we're just goin off what paul,his rep's and broussard say

MagicBucsSox
07-24-2010, 10:47 AM
the ORL gm already is willing to take Paul,Wright,West,Posey and maybe Okafor.

Anon
07-24-2010, 10:51 AM
The Knicks themselves have a good shot, it's just their decision whether or not they can involve a third team to take on Okafor's deal so they could keep their financial flexibility to sign Carmelo for the max next summer.

The Okafor contract is toxic. Nobody is going to get involved in a three way to get him. Taking Okafor is the price for getting Paul.

thedfactor
07-24-2010, 11:03 AM
the ORL gm already is willing to take Paul,Wright,West,Posey and maybe Okafor.You mean Otis basically wants to swap rosters?? Nah, get real that won't happen.

Kobe5RingKing
07-24-2010, 11:04 AM
I made an exact thread and it got closed down, yesterday
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=513795

Iceman05
07-24-2010, 11:09 AM
13 players on a roster. Swapping 3-4 players from the Omag for 3 players from NO is hardly swapping rosters.

Bang Bros89
07-24-2010, 11:09 AM
Orlando can offer more? VC expiring is your only real asset, i guess gortat is nice too. But why would the hornets trade one of the top point guards in the league to get someone like Jameer?? When its pretty obvious they are rebuilding around collison.

They don't have to trade CP, and if they do I'm sure you guys don't have the best offer. You guys have no young talent to trade

KnicksorBust
07-24-2010, 11:10 AM

Knicks get:

Okafor
Paul

Hornets get:

Curry
Randolph
Gallinari
Douglas
Azubuike
Chandler

I would absolutely hate to trade Gallo but going from Chris Duhon and Al Harrington to Chris Paul and Amar'e Stoudemire is amazing.

dstruong
07-24-2010, 11:11 AM
Houston gets - Danny Granger, james posey

Indiana gets - chris paul, okafor

New Orleans gets - shane battier (expiring) jared jeffries (expiring) troy murphy (expiring) chase Budinger (young talent) rockets 2011 pick (swap with knicks pick - should be lotto) rockets/knicks 2012 pick could also be lotto. all solid players with 1 year rentals.

NO rids itself on oakfors contracts + the 2 years james posey has left on his contract + the rockets pick for 2011 which can be swapped with the knick + knicks 2012 pick which could be lottery if they strike out in the 2011 FA. + budinger, which is cheap talent to build with.

NO: will only have a hand full of players on roster for 2011-2012

Collision (team option)
budinger
west (probally opt out)
podexters
brackins

2-3 Lottery picks
knicks pick
rockets/knicks pick
own pick

will be at least 50 million under the cap for the 2011-2012 season if west opts out.

it may seem to be a bad deal for NO at first but the flexibility will allow this team to rebuild fast!

Houston:

gets the SF they been looking for without gutting their roster

2011 NBA champs:
pg: brooks/lowry
sg: martin/posey
sf: granger/ariza
pf: scola/hill/paterson
c: yao/miller/hayes

Indiana:

gets the superstar point guard they wanted this summer

pg:paul
sg:jones
sf:dunlevy
pf:okafor
c: hibbert

pacers will be about 25 mil under the cap for next season with paul and solid young talent to build around. + their own pick that should be a lottery.

Bang Bros89
07-24-2010, 11:12 AM

Knicks get:

Okafor
Paul

Hornets get:

Curry
Randolph
Gallinari
Douglas
Azubuike
Chandler

If they force us to take Okafor, we wouldn't give Gallo AND Randolph.

And we can't trade Randolph and Buike in the same trade.

slack_justin
07-24-2010, 11:17 AM
How about my Pistons?

Tay's Expiring and Rip to play the 2 with a very good PG maybe even great . And throw in Maxielle is that good enough?

slack_justin
07-24-2010, 11:19 AM
Or Stucky, Tays expiring ,and maxielle. Monroe would greatly benefit from pauls game.

slyone_nyc
07-24-2010, 11:28 AM
Boston should trade Rondo, Sheeds contract,Bradley, 2 future firsts, Baby.

Rondo contract over the next 5 yrs is affordable for NO. then they can send Collison off for other pieces :)

C's Sign Shaq and L. Hughes

Shaq/Perk
KG/J.O/Harangody
Pierce/Daniels
Allen/Hughes
Paul/Nate

Im good with that
i HATE the boston celtics, but if you would trade rondo for cp3 your a fool & you have absolutely NO LOYALTY to your pkayers!!! RONDO is the reason the celtics made it to the championship & at the end of the day, when people compare their careers, rondo will display a much more impressive body of work than paul... also, people don't realize the type of injury he's coming off of & the long term affect it will have on his career and knee...

20GoodTimes20
07-24-2010, 11:29 AM
It'll be interesting to see where Paul goes. If he goes to Orlando that might make them and Miami head and shoulders above everyone else in the East.

head and shoulders..really? why are ppl forgetting about the Celtics. Im not a fan, but they are still going to be legit next yr. CP3 hasnt won anything yet, lets not make assumptions as to how the Magic will be head and shoulders above everyone with Chris Paul. They still have to give up atleast two very talented players on the current squad. Probably Jameer and Vince. Chris Paul doesnt jsut make up for all of that production.

PrettyBoyJ
07-24-2010, 12:58 PM
If he goes to the ORL, then a lot of players mind set will change... Players will be looking ot form big 3's with top talents and that will leave the bottom half of the league with mediocre talent that wont make it over .500 resulting in bad attendance and lost of money..

unwantedplayer
07-24-2010, 01:07 PM
not just espn
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NBA&hl=138143

Lol dude... Rotoworld used ESPN as its source.

KNIXX46
07-24-2010, 02:04 PM

Knicks get:

Okafor
Paul

Hornets get:

Curry
Randolph
Gallinari
Douglas
Azubuike
Chandler

NYK don't want to do that anyway (especially if no one knows if CP3 is 100%). Randolph and Buike can't be moved til December. NY may say everyone's up for grabs minus STAT but They'd be ******** if they gave up Gallinari, Chandler, an TD. Cause CP and STAT ain't doin a gd thing by themselves. Plus we want to get rid of fat azz Curry's expiring for Melo...

R_O_W_E
07-24-2010, 02:09 PM
NYK don't want to do that anyway (especially if no one knows if CP3 is 100%). Randolph and Buike can't be moved til December. NY may say everyone's up for grabs minus STAT but They'd be ******** if they gave up Gallinari, Chandler, an TD. Cause CP and STAT ain't doin a gd thing by themselves. Plus we want to get rid of fat azz Curry's expiring for Melo...

False.

Randolph & Buike can be moved right now. They didn't just sign as FA's.

You're not getting rid of Curry for Melo. Its not happening.

FKNRUEHH925
07-24-2010, 02:30 PM
Orlando has the most to trade IMO... Nelson is an above average player..wouldnt call him an all star... Carter still has talent, Pietras, Bass I'm sure could make the deal g down... Cp3, Lewis, Howard..is just as scary as wade, lebron, bosh.. And if Orlando can find a way to not trade V.C then that's even better

Raph12
07-24-2010, 02:46 PM
The Knicks can't afford Okafor, if they do, they're out of the Melo sweepstakes. Orlando can take Okafor and Posey off of their hands.

VC+Nelson+Gortat+Pietrus for CP3+Okafor+Posey

Magic:
PG - CP3/Duhon
SG - Richardson/Redick
SF - Lewis/Posey
PF - Okafor*/Bass/Anderson
C - Dwight/Okafor/Orton

Hornets:
PG - Collison/Nelson
SG - Thorton
SF - Carter/Pietrus
PF - West
C - Gortat

Saves them a lot of money and makes them stronger than NY could...

BKNets21
07-24-2010, 02:50 PM
dude no one cares of your homer opinion, of course you'd think that. theres plenty teams that could offer more but YOUR NOT CONSIDERED, trade away your whole team for Paul when he'll walk away in 2yrs after losing w/the worst team in the league, nearly history. he wants to be with a star,NEW JERSEY HAS NONE. no one knows whats gonna happen we're just goin off what paul,his rep's and broussard say

You still don't get it do you?

I'm not being a homer, that package is clearly better and that's what we're talking about. You're being a homer if you think your VC + Jameer Nelson is the best offer the Hornets are gonna get. Simply put, the Magic don't have the trade assets available to acquire Chris Paul.

Out of the teams that CP3 has said he wants to play for (Knicks, Magic, Blazers, Lakers) the Magic have the worst package they can put together. The Knicks can offer Gallo, Curry's expiring, even Randolph if they're willing to wait until he can be traded. The Blazers can offer Bayless, Batum, Fernandez, Prybilla, even Oden if they wanted Paul that badly. The Lakers can offer Bynum or Odom plus some expiring's.

Chris Paul isn't a free agent. He doesn't have as big an input into being traded as you think. Yeah, he can give the Hornets a list of teams he'd prefer to play for but in the end of the day it's the Hornets decision who he's traded to. Just because CP3 would get to play alongside Dwight doesn't mean the Hornets would be willing to sacrifice some great deals for the garbage the Magic are offering.

ILLN355
07-24-2010, 02:58 PM
i'd take on jameer if it meant losing both okafor and posey

97NYer
07-24-2010, 03:00 PM
If the Knicks were to give up Randolph and Gallinari you would imagine that would be VERY hard to turn down.

hgtiger32
07-24-2010, 03:24 PM
Chris Paul + Dwight Howard = !!!!!!

moshy2
07-24-2010, 03:42 PM
He should go to the magic over the knicks. The combination of stoudamire and paul would be just as good as howard and paul but the magic have a better supporting cast

FloridaBoi_D
07-24-2010, 03:57 PM
The hornets aren't going to trade Chris Paul anywhere in the west. So that leaves the Magic and the Knicks. The magic have players that would bring the winning and playoff experience which is very valuable to the young hornet team. Carter and Gortat would upgrade their starting lineup. Nelson would be there spark off their bench. He'll be able to play on and off the ball. The magic are looking for a pure power foward which Okafor provides. Posey plays well when his playing for a championship caliber team. Paul wants to go to a team that will compete for the championship next year!

Magic Get: Paul, Posey, Okafor

Hornets Get : VC, Nelson, Gortat, and Picks and could even add Bass
since he asked to be traded if playing time isnt going to increase.

MagicBucsSox
07-24-2010, 04:09 PM
You still don't get it do you?

I'm not being a homer, that package is clearly better and that's what we're talking about. You're being a homer if you think your VC + Jameer Nelson is the best offer the Hornets are gonna get. Simply put, the Magic don't have the trade assets available to acquire Chris Paul.

Out of the teams that CP3 has said he wants to play for (Knicks, Magic, Blazers, Lakers) the Magic have the worst package they can put together. The Knicks can offer Gallo, Curry's expiring, even Randolph if they're willing to wait until he can be traded. The Blazers can offer Bayless, Batum, Fernandez, Prybilla, even Oden if they wanted Paul that badly. The Lakers can offer Bynum or Odom plus some expiring's.

Chris Paul isn't a free agent. He doesn't have as big an input into being traded as you think. Yeah, he can give the Hornets a list of teams he'd prefer to play for but in the end of the day it's the Hornets decision who he's traded to. Just because CP3 would get to play alongside Dwight doesn't mean the Hornets would be willing to sacrifice some great deals for the garbage the Magic are offering.

randolph cant be traded til dec, blazers can add all those guys but NO is looking to shed salary not add it, its funny [B]YOUR THE ONLY ONE TO SAY ORL HAS GARBAGE[/Byet paul,his rep's and nba minds say ORL has the best package lol. i know your a lil sour jayz couldnt land lebron but dont hate on our dream.
lakers aint trading Bynum for a pg that their offense dont need.

ORL has alot more to send then Jameer and VC who's only guaranteed 4mil this yr, the got a center and more plus willing to take on posey,wright,west and okafor combinations

saintdrew
07-24-2010, 04:12 PM
If the Knicks were to give up Randolph and Gallinari you would imagine that would be VERY hard to turn down.

If the Knicks offered Gallinari and/or Randolph-Chandler It would be extremely hard to turn down, yes.

zambo4president
07-24-2010, 04:16 PM
:laugh2: Hilarious Paul seriously sits here and demands a trade and has the audacity to bark out orders of what team he wants to go too. Im not surprised LeBron was behind it.

NBA-GMaster
07-24-2010, 05:08 PM
The Hornets wants to include Okafor and Posey(if possible) in Paul's trade which means Okafor's contract will give the knicks low salary cap to sign Melo in 2011..
Knicks have Gallinari,Chandler,Curry's contract,Douglas and Walker to trade.. If it reach December, the knicks can trade Felton and Randolph.. The problem with the Knicks are the supporting cast, who will be left on the knicks roster after the trade..

About the Magic, they have Carter's contract, Nelson,Gortat,Pietrus,and Bass.. The good part of this, Howard, Lewis, Redick,etc are still on the team after the trade..

On the other hand Blazers have more attractive players to trade.. Miller,Bayless,Fernandez,Batum,Przybilla's contract and even Oden or Camby could be included.. Still have Roy and Aldridge on the team after the trade..

For the Mavs, They can trade Ajinca, Beaubois,Butler's,Chandler's,and Stevenson's contract plus Marion or Terry.. The problem is they already have Kidd who's starting at the Point plus "Nowitzki and Paul"??--not a good tandem compare to Howard and Paul,Amare and Paul or Aldridge and Paul..(alley-oop buddies)

So its either Magic or Blazers have the better edge, next is Knicks and last are the Mavs..

Houston(Adelman's offense and Yao Ming), Oklahoma City(KEVIN DURANT) and even Denver(MELO) could be good destination.. Houston and OKC have young good players to trade and Denver got Billups', Martin's and Smith's, and Afflalo's expiring contract.. I doubt he will join Celtics or Lakers(because of LeBron)..

My suggestion for Paul is go to Denver since he wants to team up with Melo..

R_O_W_E
07-24-2010, 05:20 PM
I just ****ed around and made a few trade scenarios. Dont flame me.

Trade 1- CP3 to Boston (http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=2c3j8x6)

Trade 2- CP3 & Arenas to Orlando (http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=2fy87rm)

levignjw
07-24-2010, 05:44 PM
Orlanda>NY so it makes sense to me.

Ray_R
07-24-2010, 06:33 PM
I just ****ed around and made a few trade scenarios. Dont flame me.

Trade 1- CP3 to Boston (http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=2c3j8x6)

Trade 2- CP3 & Arenas to Orlando (http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=2fy87rm)

:burn: NO gets nothing

D Roses Bulls
07-24-2010, 06:59 PM
god i hope this happens. heat fans would be too worried about the magic then.

JNA17
07-24-2010, 07:00 PM
Knicks and Heat Fans: BS biased Annalists
Magic Fans: CP3 and D12 WOULD RULE THE COURT!
Everyone else: COME TO (insert team name in caps lock) CHRIS PAUL!!!!