PDA

View Full Version : Sources: Paul prefers Magic to Knicks

Kobe5RingKing
07-23-2010, 08:18 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5405528

The Orlando Magic have replaced the New York Knicks as the top team on Chris Paul's list of preferred destinations, according to league sources.

Paul believes the Magic, with Dwight Howard, would be a better fit for him. Also, Paul realizes the Magic have more to offer New Orleans in a trade and therefore views it as a more realistic landing spot.

New York, Portland and Dallas are still all on Paul's short list

Hellcrooner
07-23-2010, 08:20 PM
thats not what he said PUBLICLY last week.

jiggin
07-23-2010, 08:21 PM
CP3...the new LBJ on the PSD boards. What's the over/under on the number of threads created about CP3?

jiggin
07-23-2010, 08:22 PM
besides, who gives a **** where he wants to go. NO isn't going to trade based on what HE wants, they are going to trade based on what gets them the best return. If thats a trade with the Pacers then they will make that happen.

He has no say in who he is traded too.

kjoke
07-23-2010, 08:25 PM
chis putraitoral

crazy d howard and chris, but whod they give up, would hornets want nelson thy got collison? maybe a 3 team deal?

29$JerZ
07-23-2010, 08:28 PM
It wouldn't surprise me, Paul/Howard would be a Alley-opp fest every second.
We'll see who makes the first move. V.C's contract is valuable if NO wants to dump a lot of CAP but Orlando's Cap total could exceed 100,000,000

masalex1205
07-23-2010, 08:31 PM
It doesn't matter where he "prefers" to go, it only matters where the NO front office decides to send him

Avenged
07-23-2010, 08:33 PM
I hope he ends up somewhere he doesn't wish to play at.

MiamiWadeCounty
07-23-2010, 08:34 PM
i think cp3 would fit better with the magic this season because a deal would likely send jameer nelson and others to the hornet, but as for the future he'd be better with the knicks becuase it seems if he went there it would be a virtual lock melo would sign there next season. This is all speculation though, and as others said the hornets will choose where cp3 goes.

zambo4president
07-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Oh yeah like New Orleans is sitting here trying to pamper the guy who has just spurned them and said he doesn't wanna be apart of their team anymore. Hornets should trade his *** to his last preference, if he wants to be a ***** about it then fine, sit your *** down and don't play.

gwrighter
07-23-2010, 08:40 PM
sources: paul prefers his eggs runny....

illegallover
07-23-2010, 08:41 PM
The sheep in wolves clothes, Cloak and dagger movements.
Your Mr. perfect reputation has finally shown it's true colours an ungrateful self absorbed human
You turned your back on the city and team that gave you EVERYTHING.
You handled your business in an unprofessional and classless manner.
You tried to shift blame with smoke and mirrors
You still have 2 years left on your contract. What gives you the right to make such demands???

Please send me your Trade Offers best offer takes paul I don't give a crap where he wants to go.

gwrighter
07-23-2010, 08:42 PM
:facepalm:

oak2455
07-23-2010, 08:42 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5405528

The Orlando Magic have replaced the New York Knicks as the top team on Chris Paul's list of preferred destinations, according to league sources.

Paul believes the Magic, with Dwight Howard, would be a better fit for him. Also, Paul realizes the Magic have more to offer New Orleans in a trade and therefore views it as a more realistic landing spot.

New York, Portland and Dallas are still all on Paul's short list

Chris Dousshard story come on:facepalm:

jibz
07-23-2010, 08:46 PM
I hope he ends up somewhere he doesn't wish to play at.

toronto..:speechless:

eibbor
07-23-2010, 08:46 PM
besides, who gives a **** where he wants to go. NO isn't going to trade based on what HE wants, they are going to trade based on what gets them the best return. If thats a trade with the Pacers then they will make that happen.

We would definitely take him! lol

GeekInThePink
07-23-2010, 08:47 PM
Chris Paul is funny, he makes me happy.

illegallover
07-23-2010, 08:48 PM
toronto..:speechless:

Toronto is way to classy for him

HiphopRelated
07-23-2010, 08:48 PM

Don't know why people say that

no team is going to trade for a disgruntled player, that's why he's being traded in the 1st place.

They'll either send him somewhere he wants to go or keep him

ink
07-23-2010, 08:50 PM
We already have a Chris Paul thread and this one is just bottoming out with hate anyway, so "closed".