PDA

View Full Version : Miami HEAT vs Chicago Bulls

daleja424
07-23-2010, 06:34 PM
So a couple of days ago I posted a thread in the Bulls forum with a poll asking which team was better. In the poll 45% of Bulls fans believe the Bulls are the better team, while 55% felt Miami is better. So I now want to ask the same question to all of you, which team is better, Miami or Chicago?

link to thread in Bulls forum for anyone who is interested: http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14264151#post14264151

for those that arent up to date on the rosters, here they go:

HEAT:
Chalmers/Arroyo
Wade/Jones
James/Miller
Bosh/Haslem/Howard
Anthony/Big Z/ Magloire/Pittman

Bulls:
Rose/Watson
Korver/Brewer
Deng/Johnson
Boozer/Gibson
Noah/Thomas/Asik

***rosters/depth charts courtesy of espn

daleja424
07-23-2010, 06:35 PM
...and please explian your rational below.

Sadds The Gr8
07-23-2010, 06:38 PM
wtf? is this a joke? it's easily the heat...they have 2 of the 3 best players in the league, and a top 5 pf in the league...the bulls just have ARGUABLY top 5 PG, and top 7 PF. Even the role players on Miami are just as good...I think the Bulls would have trouble against a team like Atlanta, whereas the Heat would probably sweep them.

bigsams50
07-23-2010, 06:41 PM
Miami. And its not very close IMO. Bosh, Wade and LBJ would just be too much for the Bulls to handle

Gators123
07-23-2010, 06:43 PM
Heat without a doubt.

daleja424
07-23-2010, 06:44 PM
please note that I asked for no HEAT or Bulls fans. I want to attempt to get a non biased opinion...

everyone can feel free to post their opinions in here, but I would just ask that only non heat and bulls fans actually vote in the poll. Thanks!

Kyben36
07-23-2010, 06:44 PM
IM a bulls fan, so if im not allowed in here, too bad.

this thread has to be the worst one ive seen yet.Bulls would crush the Heat.

JK, but who came up with this thread realy, MIami heat would probably win, IM not afraid of them, and would take them in a 7 game series any day, but they definitily have more tallent.

Slimsim
07-23-2010, 06:45 PM
Bulls have a better well balanced Team. Heats have Better star power. I'll go with bulls But Noah has to play all star ball along with Boozer and rose.

SugeKnight
07-23-2010, 06:47 PM
Heat in 6 IMO.

Talent makes Miami way better, but when theyre matched up, it makes the bulls close.

Rose would dominate Chalmers

Shahrose
07-23-2010, 06:49 PM
Heat

The Dream
07-23-2010, 06:50 PM
lol lemme think about this... brb

Chi City23
Seriously?? I'm a Bulls fan and I think the Bulls would give the Heat a good fight, but I wouldn't expect us to win that series.

This is just a lame attempt for Heat fans to have other teams stroke their massive egos right now. Yes, we get it. You have Lebron, Wade and Bosh. You came into a Bulls forum to ask that question for what?? You just wanted to rile us up.

Every thread seems to turn into Bulls vs Heat!!! Let it go man. You guys have a great team so let your team do the talking and get off the Bulls nuts! :p

cubs0707
this

btw bulls signed kurt thomas
an will sign another sg

cubs0707
07-23-2010, 06:51 PM
Seriously?? I'm a Bulls fan and I think the Bulls would give the Heat a good fight, but I wouldn't expect us to win that series.

This is just a lame attempt for Heat fans to have other teams stroke their massive egos right now. Yes, we get it. You have Lebron, Wade and Bosh. You came into a Bulls forum to ask that question for what?? You just wanted to rile us up.

Every thread seems to turn into Bulls vs Heat!!! Let it go man. You guys have a great team so let your team do the talking and get off the Bulls nuts! :p
before the big 3 in south beach
i never really seen miami fans on here

roshan3ai
07-23-2010, 06:51 PM
Heat would win. Wade would absolutely humiliate Korver.

daleja424
07-23-2010, 06:53 PM

No. I will tell you where this comes from. This comes from Bulls fans going into the HEAT forum to say that they have a better team. I thought they were joking, so I started a poll in the Bulls forum, which proved that half of Bulls fans actually believe that the Bulls can hang with the HEAT. That is why I was interested to see if the rest of the league felt the same...

Kyben36
07-23-2010, 06:54 PM

You know we have Brewer too, but still NOt iMO enough to stop the treduchebags.

daleja424
07-23-2010, 06:54 PM
before the big 3 in south beach
i never really seen miami fans on here

really? The HEAT board has the 5th most posts of any nba team on psd...

Kyben36
07-23-2010, 06:55 PM
No. I will tell you where this comes from. This comes from Bulls fans going into the HEAT forum to say that they have a better team. I thought they were joking, so I started a poll in the Bulls forum, which proved that half of Bulls fans actually believe that the Bulls can hang with the HEAT. That is why I was interested to see if the rest of the league felt the same...

the guys who go into other forums are usualy idiots trying to start ****. ther are a few fans who actualy have some idea of what they are talking about, but there are too few on this site.

Seyton
07-23-2010, 06:55 PM
I'm a Bulls fan so take this for what it's worth. It's an interesting question because I think you have to balance how much better Miami's top three are than the Bulls' top three with how much better the Bulls' four through eight are than Miami's.

That is, of course, assuming you think the Bulls' four through eight is better. I think it's obvious Miami's top three are better, but not by a huge amount. Even so, the gap there makes more of a difference than the Bulls four through eight being what I would say is plain better than Miami's.

All in all, I think the Heat are better because of the star power - I would agree with those who would say Heat in six but I would also add that those games would be very good ones. Tight, entertaining games.

Props to the Heat...

Gators123
07-23-2010, 06:56 PM
NO HEAT fans or Bulls fans

Both Heat and Bulls fans are voting in the polls :pity:

BcEuAbRsS
07-23-2010, 06:57 PM
So a couple of days ago I posted a thread in the Bulls forum with a poll asking which team was better. In the poll 45% of Bulls fans believe the Bulls are the better team, while 55% felt Miami is better. So I now want to ask the same question to all of you, which team is better, Miami or Chicago?

link to thread in Bulls forum for anyone who is interested: http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14264151#post14264151

HEAT:
Chalmers/Arroyo
Wade/Jones
James/Miller
Bosh/Haslem/Howard

Bulls:
Rose/Watson
Korver/Brewer
Deng/Johnson
Boozer/Gibson
Noah/Asik

I rated it by postition... the bolded guys are the guys whom are better at the position... underlined means its more likely to be even...

What do I see? A pretty decent matchup... Heat weakness are the bulls strength and vise versa...

Heat will without a doubt be a better "scoring" team... But the bulls will have the better "D"... And the Heat better not miss shots cause the Bulls may be the best rebounding team in the NBA...

All in all... we will have to wait and see... Heat have well... Wade, LBJ, and Bosh... Bulls have Rose, Boozer, Deng/Noah... I do believe the bulls can spread the floor a lottle bit better considering they have the best 3pt shooter from last yr and a low post threat along with rose whom is a playmaker...

Does anyone know when they will play?

What?
07-23-2010, 06:57 PM

Brewer is going to start not Korver

but to the question Heat win in 6

Seyton
07-23-2010, 06:58 PM

I don't think it's any surprise to think the Bulls can hang with the Heat - I would think that would be the prevailing opinion. But, I also think most people would agree that the Bulls don't quite have enough to get past them either.

And yes, I do believe Bulls fans were jockin' your guys' forum.

slapnutz69
07-23-2010, 06:59 PM
im sorry but anyone who thinks the bulls are better than the heat are mentally ********

daleja424
07-23-2010, 07:01 PM
well, I guess we mine as well open the poll up to everyone since a ton of Bulls fans and a couple HEAT fans have already voted.

ldc62
07-23-2010, 07:02 PM
Heat will win. Even though I want the Bulls to.

hugepatsfan
07-23-2010, 07:03 PM
Bulls can put up a fight because of their superior frontcourt. Look at how LA won the Finals over BOS on their rebounding (that was the difference). But MIA is just so much more talented...

D1JM

So in other words you are saying that we are stupid for believing in our team? WTF do a thread if you think otherwise. Did you seriously expect every bulls fan to agree with you that we are inferior and that we fear the heat WTF

hugepatsfan
Accidently voted for CHI - but I meant MIA.

Chi City23

Lol.. Like I said you came into a Bulls forum to ask Bulls fan if another team was better than theirs! Think about it. Did you really expect honest unbiased answers?? Like I said I think the Heat would win a series against the Bulls, but to me for you to ask this question in the NBA forum just proves your insecurities.

BcEuAbRsS
07-23-2010, 07:05 PM
So in other words you are saying that we are stupid for believing in our team? WTF do a thread if you think otherwise. Did you seriously expect every bulls fan to agree with you that we are inferior and that we fear the heat WTF

Isnt he supposed to be a MOD? Wouldnt this count as semi-baiting?

Chi City23
Accidently voted for CHI - but I meant MIA.

It's ok we don't mind :p :D

kozelkid

So... you think the best plan as a mod is to put up this idiotic poll when everyone knows which team clearly looks better atm.
No, the poster was right, it's Heat fan's attempt at stroking their egos. Your guise is UNBELIEVABLY transparent.
The fact you are truly using the excuse of some Bulls baiters is as bad as Lebron claiming his decision was for the Boys and Girls of frickin' Greenwich Connecticut.

still1ballin
Funny that the OP said no HEAT or Bulls fans when he himself, a heat fan voted for the Heat.

daleja424
07-23-2010, 07:06 PM

No. You SHOULD believe in your team. And you should aspire as a team to do great things. Every game night you should expect and want to win, and you should root hard for your guys. But I also know that you have a number of quality posters in the Bulls forum, guys that can root for their own guys and yet still see the bigger picture.

Chi City23
07-23-2010, 07:07 PM
Funny that the OP said no HEAT or Bulls fans when he himself, a heat fan voted for the Heat.

:laugh:

Gators123
07-23-2010, 07:07 PM

Because other Bulls and Heat fans already voted...He already said its now a open poll.

daleja424
07-23-2010, 07:08 PM

maybe you should read my post a couple posts ago, where I said that so many bulls fans had already voted that I wasnt going to try to stop the heat and bulls homers from participating. At that point, I cast my vote.

kozelkid
While we are at it, let's make a thread for LA vs Utah. Or Orlando vs Atlanta.

jwm923
Bulls...word has it that LeBron has lost all focus on basketball because he can't keep his eyes off Wade's sweet ***.

BKNets21
Heat by an absolute mile.

What?
really? The HEAT board has the 5th most posts of any nba team on psd...

theres like 100k posts between the Heat and Toronto and another 150k between Toronto and Knick

BcEuAbRsS
07-23-2010, 07:09 PM
While we are at it, let's make a thread for LA vs Utah. Or Orlando vs Atlanta.

NOOOOOOOO! this is so much more fun!

Jonathan2323
07-23-2010, 07:09 PM
You take out one of the big 3 and the HEAT are still better.

Bring The Heat
07-23-2010, 07:10 PM
Wade and James alone is too much for the Bulls to handle... People really don't understand or hasn't sunken it yet... The 2 best players in the world are on the same team lol... and you throw in Bosh.. Come on lol

DreStylez
Can't really say since neither of the teams has stepped on the court this year so we wouldn't know how good both the teams would mesh with all of their newly acquired players. I would say that the Heat have more of a problem in meshing since they got three guys with huge egos. I would say that the Defense and Rebounding goes to the Bulls and then offensive power to the Heat but only since they could get to the line. Lebron or Wade are not considered shooters or 3pt threats by any means. I would say that the series would be good but I believe the Heat will take it in 6 as well.

ldc62
Funny... these "no ____ fans" threads always have those fans arguing and voting.

daleja424
07-23-2010, 07:11 PM
If I thought this would be a run away I wouldnt have posted it. I believe it SHOULD be a run away, but this poll is proving it isn't. I just want to hear some actual discussion from the 20 people that have voted Bulls so far. I am looking for a discussion.

kozelkid
07-23-2010, 07:12 PM
You take out one of the big 3 and the HEAT are still better.

:laugh2:
Don't kid yourself. Not with the interior defense that Miami has. They will need all they can get from the big 3 offensively to have any chance against LA, Portland, or Orlando.
They lose one, and they are done.

Seriously though, Daleja, how dumb you take us all for?

D1JM
Delaja why dont you make a heat vs lakers and go into their forum. You guys are already crowning your team, you might want to do it against the real champions.

Giantwarrior
the 3 players on the Heat will beat the starting 5 for the bulls.

daleja424
07-23-2010, 07:14 PM
HEAT vs Lakers is a tight matchup. I would expect 80% on both side would pick their respective team. In here it would probably be like 60-40 Lakers. The Lakers are the champs.

Giantwarrior
07-23-2010, 07:14 PM
You Bulls and Heat fans need to get over yourself and your teams. debate it all you want, just wait untill they play. we dont care about how your team looks on paper.

who cares, what team is better. you guys should be more worried about Orlando or Boston.

Flojo
07-23-2010, 07:15 PM
Bulls fan -

I'd say ultimately it's hard to argue the fact that the Heat are a better team. Despite some foreseeable depth problems, a team with that much star power is going to be a contender regardless.

However, I do believe that the Bulls are a more complete team. The Bull's FA has done an amazing job assembling some great role players in an attempt to make a team that'll get it done by committee, as opposed to through the efforts of one very good player.

When it comes down to it, though, I wouldn't be completely surprised to see the Bulls take the Heat down in a 7 game series.

kozelkid
07-23-2010, 07:15 PM
HEAT vs Lakers is a tight matchup. I would expect 80% on both side would pick their respective team. In here it would probably be like 60-40 Lakers. The Lakers are the champs.

In reality it isn't. Miami may be better offensively (but not much), but defensively it isn't even close. Bynum and Gasol would absolutely rape that "interior defense" of Miami's.

Sadds The Gr8
07-23-2010, 07:16 PM
Lol @ u Bulls & Heat fans...U SHOULD BE MORE WORRIED ABOUT THE JUGGERNAUT RAPTORS!!!!

Sadds The Gr8
07-23-2010, 07:17 PM
In reality it isn't. Miami may be better offensively (but not much), but defensively it isn't even close. Bynum and Gasol would absolutely rape that "interior defense" of Miami's.

So...look @ OKC's front court...cant get any worse than that defensively and they still put up a fight. Miami would still have a chance

daleja424
07-23-2010, 07:18 PM

well thats neither here nor there. That is for another thread entirely :)

JordansBulls
07-23-2010, 07:18 PM

HEAT:
Chalmers/Arroyo
Wade/Jones
James/Miller
Bosh/Haslem/Howard

Bulls:
Rose/Watson
Korver/Brewer
Deng/Johnson
Boozer/Gibson
Noah/Thomas/Asik

Heat = 2007 Heat
Bulls = 2007 Bulls

kozelkid
07-23-2010, 07:19 PM
So...look @ OKC's front court...cant get any worse than that defensively and they still put up a fight. Miami would still have a chance

Sure you can. Ibaka was pretty good.
Bynum was also injured. If he can finally stay healthy, I don't think OKC series would be nearly as close. You also forget that Thunder had a MASSIVE mismatch with Westbrook vs Fisher. Such wouldn't be the case with the Heat. Especially when the Lakers have great defenders in Barnes, Kobe, and Artest to try and slow down Lebron and Wade.

Playoffs is all about mismatches. OKC had a major one against LA. Miami doesn't.

daleja424
07-23-2010, 07:20 PM
Heat = 2007 Heat
Bulls = 2007 Bulls

2007 HEAT were beat up and mostly old...

kswissdaf
07-23-2010, 07:20 PM
Jeez man lmao all non heat fans are so paranoid. Trying to read into everything i guess thats what happens when your on top, they just trying to start fights so heat fans dont even respond

dnewguy
07-23-2010, 07:21 PM
Heat = 2007 Heat
Bulls = 2007 Bulls

:facepalm:

Why's Miami and Chicago in the same sentence btw.

Jonathan2323

You obviously think we will win it all because you have that dumb sig. Just crown us.

Oh and Joel Anthony is one of the best shot blockers in the game, he is undersized though but we have never had problems aganist Orlando or LA in the past.

Ray_R

They are known as trolls my friend. YOur asking a poll in the bulls forum what did you expect. Im a bulls fan I know the Bulls would lose but I still would choose it in the poll.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-23-2010, 07:22 PM
bulls - more depth

azkarraga
Why is Chi an option? The Heat are contenders. The Bulls are not. End of the story.

Drosethetruth
Bulls for sure if they sign T-mac :)

kozelkid
07-23-2010, 07:23 PM
well thats neither here nor there. That is for another thread entirely :)

That's terrific. And here, everyone knows that on paper, Heat destroy the Bulls.

The only way Bulls can win is via the 04 Pistons or 09 Celtics model. Basically, become one of the best defenses ever. Or if Miami Heat truly mash badly.

There's your answer, can we now close this ridiculous thread? Especially right NOW when we don't know anything about either rosters.

ntat
Are u serious?

Jonathan2323
Sure you can. Ibaka was pretty good.
Bynum was also injured. If he can finally stay healthy, I don't think OKC series would be nearly as close. You also forget that Thunder had a MASSIVE mismatch with Westbrook vs Fisher. Such wouldn't be the case with the Heat. Especially when the Lakers have great defenders in Barnes, Kobe, and Artest to try and slow down Lebron and Wade.

Playoffs is all about mismatches. OKC had a major one against LA. Miami doesn't.

Isn't Bosh on offense vs Gasol's D a mismatch it goes both ways and no one in the world can guard LeBron or Wade one on one.

kozelkid
07-23-2010, 07:24 PM
You obviously think we will win it all because you have that dumb sig. Just crown us.

I take it you lack at the comprehending area, no?

Oh and Joel Anthony is one of the best shot blockers in the game, he is undersized though but we have never had problems aganist Orlando or LA in the past.

:laugh:
Must be why he averaged all of 15mpg against the ELITE Jermaine O'neal.

ToLiveInDieInLA
07-23-2010, 07:25 PM
Boston

Still have the savy old vets and I think are too tough for the softy Heat, Lebron and Bosh are divas that can't win the big games. Miller is a nice shooter but crappy all around player. Big Z? LOL!!! enough said. Celtics-Lakers round 3 coming in June.............

ntat
Heat in 6 IMO.

Talent makes Miami way better, but when theyre matched up, it makes the bulls close.

Rose would dominate Chalmers

Just put Wade on him....

Gators123
The Heat fans VS Bulls fans rivalry is VERY entertaining. Keep it up :catfight:

kozelkid
07-23-2010, 07:26 PM
Isn't Bosh on offense vs Gasol's D a mismatch

Not really. Gasol is much better defensively. Then you also got Bynum helping out.

it goes both ways and no one in the world can guard LeBron or Wade one on one.

And no one in the world can guard Kobe either. However, Lakers have some of the best perimeter defenders to slow those players down and that's what matters.

What?
07-23-2010, 07:27 PM
Jeez man lmao all non heat fans are so paranoid. Trying to read into everything i guess thats what happens when your on top, they just trying to start fights so heat fans dont even respond

Am pretty sure the back to back NBA champions are on top.

Jonathan2323
07-23-2010, 07:27 PM
Rose
Brewer
Deng
Boozer
Noah

Zero 3pt shooters, just crowd the paint it will be easy to guard that team.

daleja424
07-23-2010, 07:29 PM
like I said... I got the depth chart from espn:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/teams/depth?team=chi

please finish reading my post before bashing me.... thank you

D1JM
07-23-2010, 07:30 PM
like I said... I got the depth chart from espn:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/teams/depth?team=chi

please finish reading my post before bashing me.... thank you

uhhhh no. Korver is deng backup. Brewer is starting and that is why we are looking for a SG. Plus its missing watson too and kurt thomas

kozelkid
07-23-2010, 07:32 PM
Rose
Brewer
Deng
Boozer
Noah

Zero 3pt shooters, just crowd the lane it will be easy to guard that team.

Must of forgot about Korver. Btw Deng shot near 40% from 3. Thibs said that you can expect ALOT more 3pta's from Deng, so that's that.
And I must have missed from the massive about of 3pt options from Miami. All of Mike Miller and who else?

shizzle09
07-23-2010, 07:34 PM
what happened to no Bulls or heat fans posting their opinions in this poll?

Jonathan2323
07-23-2010, 07:35 PM
Must of forgot about Korver. Btw Deng shot near 40% from 3. Thibs said that you can expect ALOT more 3pta's from Deng, so that's that.
And I must have missed from the massive about of 3pt options from Miami. All of Mike Miller and who else?

Mike Miller, James Jones, Mario Chalmers, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade has improved.

You have to respect all those players.

daleja424
07-23-2010, 07:35 PM
okay, I see we cant have this convo without hurt feelings, so I am closing now.