PDA

View Full Version : Bitter?

emman03
07-23-2010, 05:27 AM
Others are saying the Heat not good enough to beat L.A. and C's. I think they saying that because they are still bitter not getting one of the big 3 of Heat sweepstakes. Lets get be true and honest they are so strong team I'm not saying this because I'm a Heat fan but I'm saying this because I'm a basketball fan. Why don't others try to move on LBJ is now a Heat player as long as D-Wade and CB. We all know D-Wade and LBJ is two if the top 3 players in the league, CB is one of the best PF in the league right now and now they got a nice supporting cast (even others of their bench is too old but still have the balls). Why don't we wait until the seasons starts???? I know the Heat is still beatable because ball is round but guys the Heat is almost all star line-up. So please make our conclusion not be a biased one. The turn big things into small pieces of sheet. So lets wait.....

Wade>You
07-23-2010, 05:34 AM
Let's quit beating this poor dead horse.

championships
07-23-2010, 05:55 AM
I'm not worried, lakers are better and defending champs. heat have'nt done anything yet, to be praising them, Lets see them play first

bholly
07-23-2010, 06:21 AM

This, this, a thousand times this.

Can the mods make this an instant lock + 3 day ban from here on, please?

geraptor
07-23-2010, 06:37 AM

:clap::clap::clap:

ManRam
07-23-2010, 08:15 AM
Not really thread worthy any more.