PDA

View Full Version : Simple Q-Will the Miami Heat Big 3 be able to beat the Celtics?

hgtiger32
07-22-2010, 10:33 PM
Just a simple question. Will the Miami Heat be able to beat the Boston Celtics, come playoff time? Bla bla bla about the age of KG, PP, and RA...Because most people say that the Heat wouldn't be able to beat the Lakers in the playoffs so that means they won't make it outta the East because the Celtics took the Lakers to game 7 and almost won.

I'm just sayin that it's another way of looking at it. People say that Lakers will still beat the Heat, so that means that the Celtics couldn't beat them too? People make it seem like the Lakers are invinceable as some people say about the Heat. Like I said, another way of looking at it.

kjoke
07-22-2010, 10:34 PM
theres other teams that make it harder not just celtics u got the magic as ell as the bulls and hawks

Hustlenomics
07-22-2010, 10:40 PM
No.

eibbor
07-22-2010, 10:45 PM
Just a simple question. Will the Miami Heat be able to beat the Boston Celtics, come playoff time? Bla bla bla about the age of KG, PP, and RA...Because most people say that the Heat wouldn't be able to beat the Lakers in the playoffs so that means they won't make it outta the East because the Celtics took the Lakers to game 7 and almost won.

I'm just sayin that it's another way of looking at it. People say that Lakers will still beat the Heat, so that means that the Celtics couldn't beat them too? People make it seem like the Lakers are invinceable as some people say about the Heat. Like I said, another way of looking at it.

Yes

JordansBulls
07-22-2010, 10:46 PM

If all 4 of the Celtics team show up then probably not. if only 2 do so then Miami will cruise.

BkOriginalOne
07-22-2010, 10:51 PM
Really can't say because we don't know how they match up, and neither team have their rosters set or at full strength.

Celtics have all the experience and history is on their side, having defeated both Wade and James in playoff action.
Rondo can only get better and he is the X factor.

A lot can happen 7 games and I would have to argue that Celtics still have more heart than the Heat.

jackdawson
07-22-2010, 10:52 PM
NOPE!!!! No way in the hell they can beat the celtics. Not in this league. Miami Heat should go and play in madagascar.

Duddy
07-22-2010, 10:58 PM
NOPE!!!! No way in the hell they can beat the celtics. Not in this league. Miami Heat should go and play in madagascar.

I have to disagree with you. I think Miami is able to win ONE whole match against the Celtics on the playoffs.

still1ballin
07-22-2010, 11:08 PM
I will actually be rooting for the Celtics to beat the Heat. Can you believe that?!!

HiphopRelated
07-22-2010, 11:11 PM
I will actually be rooting for the Celtics to beat the Heat. Can you believe that?!!
shook?

Raph12
07-22-2010, 11:18 PM
They can, sort of depends on how healthy the Celts are and how much they have left IMO.

J$mo0th_3o5
07-22-2010, 11:22 PM

I can't believe you:pity: Your second favorite team is now your least liked. That's alright it's cause you're scared;)

still1ballin
07-22-2010, 11:27 PM
I can't believe you:pity: Your second favorite team is now your least liked. That's alright it's cause you're scared;)

Tu callate!

I know man I know, but when the Heat are a threat to the Lakers...well...you know what happens....

ITS ON!

OH

ITS ON!

fishfan79
07-22-2010, 11:28 PM
dont see why not they would have the two best players on the floor and you can argue the 4/5th as well after KG. It would be an interesting series and determination would be if the Celtics bigs could control it or would james and wade get the Celtics into foul trouble and cruise. It will be interesting to see.

Celtic AL
07-22-2010, 11:31 PM
i smell future Baiting in this thread

J$mo0th_3o5
07-22-2010, 11:38 PM
Tu callate!

I know man I know, but when the Heat are a threat to the Lakers...well...you know what happens....

ITS ON!

OH

ITS ON!

:laugh2: I feel you.

We gunnin for you!

Btw getcha popcorn ready!

Westbrook36
07-22-2010, 11:39 PM
All depends on the team defense of the Celtics, if they are able to bring that at an elite level then they have the potential to guard any team. Kevin Garnett downlow will be the big question, if he can still take Bosh on.

uprightciti
07-22-2010, 11:47 PM
The only way Miami would lose is if Bosh got hurt. Or Wade got hurt. Or Lebron got hurt.

C's are getting tired
However, they have a better coach
and the have Shrek and Donkey

so I say 50/50

td0tsfinest
07-22-2010, 11:51 PM
Celtics are getting there up in age. Having to defend Lebron, Wade and Bosh at the same time might me too much.

But they are Celtics and have always played great team defense. They'll probably give the a heat a run for their money.

bocajr22
07-23-2010, 12:03 AM

I think they will smoke the celtics....orlando is gonna be the test with Howard inside, thats the formula for beating the Heat...POUND IT INSIDE cuz Z and the other big men on miami are trash, bosh cant defend anyone over 6'9

shep33
07-23-2010, 12:07 AM
Honestly, the Celts match up extremely well with the Heat.

-Bosh is likely to get shut down, and if he gets shut down by KG alone... the Heat are in trouble. If KG can take Bosh out of the game, that allows, Perkins, Davis, Jermaine O'neal to help out whenever Wade or LBJ drive, forcing them to hit long jumpers.

-I'm guessing Chalmers will be overmatched by Rondo fairly easily too.

The only problem I see with the Celts is if they can score enough points. I think Nate Robinson has to come up big that series.

Jonathan2323
07-23-2010, 12:08 AM

you are banned from the HEAT forum.

Jonnyiscool222
07-23-2010, 12:20 AM
ill answer your question with another question . . . . Does a bear ***** in the woods? what do you think.

da wood
07-23-2010, 12:33 AM
i like the way everyone is just making it a given that the heat will play the lakers in the finals not.......i dont even think the heat are the second best TEAM yes TEAM because its a team sport and they have better teams out there.

desertlakeshow
07-23-2010, 12:56 AM
It will be interesting to watch. Lots of guessing and formulating.

I think for the upcoming year the Dirtbags in green match up pretty well with the Heat if they get anything out of JO at center. Rondo will shred them, and they really can play some Defense. And Lebron has yet to prove that he can beat a team that can really play defense.

I think Orlando can beat them as well for that matter.

Regular season=Heat winners

Playoffs=Heat Losers

ldc62
07-23-2010, 12:58 AM
Yes... but again this is just based on paper. I'll get back to you when the regular season actually begins.

show34
07-23-2010, 01:02 AM
heat deffinately but i dont put nothing past boston

heathonater
07-23-2010, 01:03 AM
even though i will be rooting hard against the heat this year, i think they will steam roll past boston this year. i dont think team chemistry will be an issue with this team by playoff time, and im not sure that i can trust garnett's knee to hold up for another season. plus pierce and allen are only getting older.

97NYer
07-23-2010, 01:09 AM
Yes. It likely won't be very close. A lot would have to go wrong for the Heat to lose.

Enemey
07-23-2010, 01:14 AM
Its gonna be a very tough series I wouldn't count them out just yet. They might get blown out game 1 but they will come back and win game 2 like game 1 never happened.

Gambeezy
07-23-2010, 01:16 AM
Yes

I like our Prime Big 3 against their Dying Big 3. Doc had to strategize and pace everyone's health during the regular season last year just so they could make a somewhat healthy play-off run. It really depends on Rondo though. He can lead the hell out of that team. No way they beat us in a series though. They may take a game from us in the regular season.

celticfaninLA
07-23-2010, 01:29 AM
Celtics will beat the HEAT!

Penetra8r
07-23-2010, 02:17 AM
Boston D will cool Miami three

Big Moves
07-23-2010, 04:23 AM
Boston D will cool Miami three

No way will the Heat beat the Celtics unless Boston is hurt. Boston in 5 maybe 6 not very close games. Will be a similar series to this years Boston vs Cavs series. Miami has no answer for Rondo, Wade is better than Allen but Allen's play off the ball pretty much neutralizes Wade and even tips the scales in his favor over a 7 game series. Peirece and Labron, Labron wins but takes all of his teamates out of the series as he has in past playoff series, KG and Bosh are a wash, O'neal vs whoever Mia starts at center, O'neal wins. And the Boston bench is far superior to the Miami bench. Not that close guys.

Minimal
07-23-2010, 04:44 AM
I say Miami wins, but it will be tough. Miami Heat will be the best defensive team next year. Chalmers is a good defender and will defend Rondo pretty well. Wade will just simply shut down Allen. Lebron will shut down Pierce. Chris Bosh will be doing pretty well against Garnett. Miami almost doesn't need the bench, cause they have 3 starters who can play 40 mins/game. They are much more faster than boston. Chalmers, Wade, Lebron, Bosh, Joel...they are all very fast. Lebron, Wade and Bosh will foul out a lot of players which will bring the bostons bench to the game where boston has slow Glen Davis, Slow JO, Nate and some rookies. Miami will destroy them when boston brings their 2nd squad. This is how I see it.

Wade>You
07-23-2010, 04:53 AM
Before the Lakers, this is the one matchup in the NBA I look most forward to.

One thing Miami has going: The C's defensive guru (Thib) isn't on the team anymore. Short of keeping in touch with Doc Rivers, he won't have any input to help them make adjustments vs Miami in a potential playoff series.

Kobe5RingKing
07-23-2010, 04:57 AM
It's Not Impossible, But not Likely

naztrack
07-23-2010, 05:48 AM
no they wont be able to beat them because the Celtics is more than the big 3, they have the big 4 and one of the big 4 plays the pg position. this will be the difference maker. if rondo can develop a shoot then its a wrap for the heats. oh by the way the celtics has a better coach in doc rivers.

sp1derm00
07-23-2010, 05:49 AM
KG has a slight advantage over Bosh, even now.
Rondo > Chalmers
Wade > Ray
Bron > Pierce

Miami has a clear advantage in talent. However, Celtics have a clear advantage in teamwork and chemistry, or should, since they've been playing together for so long.

Jaji
07-23-2010, 09:08 AM
shook?

This. :clap:

king4day
07-23-2010, 09:14 AM
Can the Heat beat the Celtics? Sure
But can the Celtics beat the Heat? Sure

Could the Pistons beat the Lakers?

Wade>You
07-23-2010, 09:17 AM
As a Heat fan, I'd love for you guys to send all your doubt and hate to @dwadeofficial @kingjames and @chrisbosh on Twitter. Show em who's the man (your favorite player) and let them know they're not going to win crap EVER.

Don't forget to include your favorite team ;)

hustleloyrspct
07-23-2010, 09:19 AM
the heat beating the celtics is like the lions beating the eagles...its never gonna happen

Jaji
07-23-2010, 09:21 AM

Simple answer: Yes.

The part in bold is sooooo ridiculous. You ever hear of a thing called match ups? Momentum? Being hot or cold at the right or wrong time? That's why they play the game. :facepalm:

Wade>You
07-23-2010, 09:22 AM
Seriously, you guys have a way to connect with the BIG3 and tell them how you really feel:

http://twitter.com/dwadeofficial
http://twitter.com/kingjames
http://twitter.com/chrisbosh

I don't know what you're doing here wasting your time. Go tell them what you think about them already.

Jaji
07-23-2010, 09:23 AM
Can the Heat beat the Celtics? Sure
But can the Celtics beat the Heat? Sure

Could the Pistons beat the Lakers?

I like this answer. :clap:

You have to play the game because anything can happen.

twoearl
07-23-2010, 09:27 AM
Miami in 6. End of dicussion.

McJoe
07-23-2010, 09:31 AM
I think another year on the Celtics is gonna hurt and I think that the bigger question could be whether they can beat the Magic and the Lakers. Its gonna be interesting. I dont know if they will be able to contain Dwight Howard because Bosh certainly cant.

BOSTON617
07-23-2010, 09:32 AM
this year we got this next year heat got this lol

mikantsass
07-23-2010, 09:32 AM
I think the Hawks match up really well with the Heat.

Bibby/Crawford can cover Chalmers
Johnson is athletic and big enough to cover Wade
Marvin has the size and speed to cover Lebron
Horford/Smoove can def cover Bosh
Horford/smoove can easily cover Z

The Celtics also match up well with the Heat. I think Ray might need a little help with Wade so it depends who the C's can bring off the bench to help ray out. This is where they will miss TA big time.

MiamiWadeCounty
07-23-2010, 09:54 AM
i could see the celtic winning in a 7 gane series, but not based on their talent. IMO the heat are a beter team, but the Celtics leadership and experience could prove to be the key factor between the two teams

MiamiWadeCounty
07-23-2010, 09:59 AM
:facepalm:
Almost sig worthy! There are maybe one or two players who could hold lebron under 20pts for a game let alone a whole series.

Brooklyn Mets
07-23-2010, 10:10 AM
yes..
make a poll!!

runforrestrunx9
07-23-2010, 10:20 AM
will the celtics be able to beat the heat? probly not

Will the bulls? nope

Will the Magic? nope

Will the Lakers? My gut says no...

That is it in my simplest form

JayW_1023
07-23-2010, 10:21 AM
Boston when healthy will still beat the Heat...they will simply crash the boards and get more possessions against the weak Miami frontline.

runforrestrunx9
07-23-2010, 10:21 AM

The Celtics also match up well with the Heat. I think Ray might need a little help with Wade so it depends who the C's can bring off the bench to help ray out. This is where they will miss TA big time.

lmao

Lakergirl24
07-23-2010, 01:21 PM
The Heat are more talented, but the Celtics are more experienced, smarter, and have a great will to win. That will be an excellent series. I could see the Celtics willing their way past the heat,

Hawkeye15
07-23-2010, 01:22 PM
with the roster Miami has put together, yes.

Hawkeye15
07-23-2010, 01:22 PM

the Hawks are done

mikealike305
07-23-2010, 01:23 PM
yes miami will be able to beat boston, ill put money on it

Klivlend
07-23-2010, 01:29 PM
The Heat will win.

the nightman
07-23-2010, 01:31 PM
Seriously, you guys have a way to connect with the BIG3 and tell them how you really feel:

http://twitter.com/dwadeofficial
http://twitter.com/kingjames
http://twitter.com/chrisbosh

I don't know what you're doing here wasting your time. Go tell them what you think about them already.

oh man, look at this arrogant little guy. he is so clever!

mikealike305
07-23-2010, 01:31 PM
the only team that will give the heat serious problems ( i say serious cuz boston will give us problems but not to much) is the lakers, other than that no to worried, unless orlando gets CP3, then it will be orlando and L.A

Tony_Starks
07-23-2010, 01:35 PM
Simple answer- yes! D Wade singlehandedly got a playoff win from them last year and he was playing with Tito Jackson.

Hawkeye15
07-23-2010, 01:36 PM
The Celtics perimeter defenders are good team defenders, but they aren't the best individual defenders outside Rondo. But LeBron and Wade will be way too much to handle for them. Rondo can't guard either of these players, and the Celtics will have Pierce and/or Allen in foul trouble at all times

PrettyBoyJ
07-23-2010, 01:39 PM
On paper the heats may look better.. But Boston been together longer and been thru the ups and downs of winning and losing and being written off... right now if I where to chose I would say they couldnt beat the celtics simply because they havent played a game together yet and we dont kno if all 3 really going to be able to co-exist

still1ballin
07-23-2010, 01:39 PM
you are banned from the HEAT forum.

Neva!:speechless:

REALLYYYYY?
07-23-2010, 01:42 PM
"Simple Q-Will the Miami Heat Big 3 be able to beat the Celtics?"

Hopefully.

...Hopefully EVERY team will beat the Heat.

Justintyme
07-23-2010, 01:49 PM
There's no way the Celts keep up with the Heat for an entire series. And whoever said it would be a similar series to last year's cavs n celts is just plain clueless.

Here's a question for anyone who thinks they know the answer...

How will Boston stop the two best penetrating players in the NBA from either driving and scoring or driving and dumping it to Bosh around the goal, or Miller outside the arc, or even Haslem for a mid range jumper????

Please enlighten us all....

mikealike305
07-23-2010, 01:52 PM
There's no way the Celts keep up with the Heat for an entire series. And whoever said it would be a similar series to last year's cavs n celts is just plain clueless.

Here's a question for anyone who thinks they know the answer...

How will Boston stop the two best penetrating players in the NBA from either driving and scoring or driving and dumping it to Bosh around the goal, or Miller outside the arc, or even Haslem for a mid range jumper????

Please enlighten us all....

i got an answer for u!!!!!!!
they wont! boston might keep up with us but not beat the heaat

Wade_County
07-23-2010, 01:59 PM
Having JO equals automatic lose. lol....

mikantsass
07-23-2010, 02:03 PM
:facepalm:
Almost sig worthy! There are maybe one or two players who could hold lebron under 20pts for a game let alone a whole series.

I dont really know if anyone can hold lebron under 20ppg in a series, but Marvin certainly has the physical tools that are needed to at least try to guard Lebron. The others would be Melo, Artest, Pierce, Prolly Gerald Wallace.

If I gave you the impression that Marvin will "shut down" lebron then I apologize. That is not what I meant at all. I was just trying to say that physically Atlanta would be able to match up with the heat at each position.

mikealike305
07-23-2010, 02:05 PM
^i very much disagree, alt has a long way to go

sixer04fan
07-23-2010, 02:07 PM
theres other teams that make it harder not just celtics u got the magic as ell as the bulls and hawks

A total butchering of the English language, but I agree. Personally, I still think the Magic and Lakers have the best shot at beating the Heat next year. The Celtics also have a shot, but besides that, I don't see anyone being able to compete. Maybe the Mavs too.

Carey
07-23-2010, 02:08 PM
I still think Boston is the better team at this point, its kinda easy to say that because we havent seen the Heat play yet. I just feel like the Celtics toughness and post D will make it tough for Bosh. Guarding LBJ and Wade on the perimeter will be tough but there is only one ball. Boston's offense can be a little stagnant at times which could hurt them facing 3 premier scores. Not to say Miami couldnt or wont be Boston in a 7 game series but i still lean towards Boston.

Lakersho
07-23-2010, 02:39 PM
Honestly, the Celts match up extremely well with the Heat.

-Bosh is likely to get shut down, and if he gets shut down by KG alone... the Heat are in trouble. If KG can take Bosh out of the game, that allows, Perkins, Davis, Jermaine O'neal to help out whenever Wade or LBJ drive, forcing them to hit long jumpers.

-I'm guessing Chalmers will be overmatched by Rondo fairly easily too.

The only problem I see with the Celts is if they can score enough points. I think Nate Robinson has to come up big that series.
...the def. end is were c's will keep it close. rondo will kill all heat pg's , K.G. and bosh match up will have alot to say on wins...

It will be interesting to watch. Lots of guessing and formulating.

I think for the upcoming year the Dirtbags in green match up pretty well with the Heat if they get anything out of JO at center. Rondo will shred them, and they really can play some Defense. And Lebron has yet to prove that he can beat a team that can really play defense.

I think Orlando can beat them as well for that matter.

Regular season=Heat winners

Playoffs=Heat Losers

...This is what i tried to tell acouple of the heat fans ,yes your team on paper is great , BUT lebron is a reg. season monster and his game gets exposed in the playoffs. Sure you can drive the ball, get contact , and maybe a and one in the reg. season. playoffs is different. lebron just cant figgered out how to break through this wall. You can see it in his face, and his game. so thats why i'll take the green weinies , and Orlando . Reg. season dont mean anything, season starts in the playoffs...

mikealike305
07-23-2010, 02:51 PM
...the def. end is were c's will keep it close. rondo will kill all heat pg's , K.G. and bosh match up will have alot to say on wins...

...This is what i tried to tell acouple of the heat fans ,yes your team on paper is great , BUT lebron is a reg. season monster and his game gets exposed in the playoffs. Sure you can drive the ball, get contact , and maybe a and one in the reg. season. playoffs is different. lebron just cant figgered out how to break through this wall. You can see it in his face, and his game. so thats why i'll take the green weinies , and Orlando . Reg. season dont mean anything, season starts in the playoffs...

lebron will be alot better in the playoffs now, we will see a very different lebron

truplayer199
07-23-2010, 03:00 PM
If the Celtics can play defense the way they played the past two or so season, i think the Celtics will handle the Heat easily.

Hawkeye15
07-23-2010, 03:01 PM
If the Celtics can play defense the way they played the past two or so season, i think the Celtics will handle the Heat easily.

nobody will handle the Heat easily. They have the 2 best players in the NBA statistically, and Bosh is no chump. They have gotten better role players than many thought they would as well

mikealike305
07-23-2010, 03:04 PM

easily? thats crazy talk

truplayer199
07-23-2010, 03:09 PM
nobody will handle the Heat easily. They have the 2 best players in the NBA statistically, and Bosh is no chump. They have gotten better role players than many thought they would as well

They may have the two best players in the NBA statistically, but a great all around team effort will prevail almost all the time. Of course the Celtics will not stop the entire big 3 from scoring. All they have to do is limit either Wade or Lebron, KG can more than handle Bosh.

mikealike305
07-23-2010, 03:11 PM
They may have the two best players in the NBA statistically, but a great all around team effort will prevail almost all the time. Of course the Celtics will not stop the entire big 3 from scoring. All they have to do is limit either Wade or Lebron, KG can more than handle Bosh.

boston will give the heat a hard time, but theres no way they win a series

truplayer199
easily? thats crazy talk

Yes i'll say it again. I think a healthy Celtics team can easily handle the Heats. Its difficult for some to agree, based on how good Miami look on paper.

Hawkeye15

I don't think KG can handle him for 7 games dude, especially when KG and Perk or having to leave him to deal with the perimeter defenders getting taken to the rack.
Honestly, the only thing that can beat the Heat, is either injuries, or chemistry. Its on them.

Hawkeye15
07-23-2010, 03:12 PM
also, the C's were miraculously healthy in the playoffs. Does anyone want to bet that isn't the case this year?

truplayer199
07-23-2010, 03:13 PM
boston will give the heat a hard time, but theres no way they win a series

Many so-called expert said the same thing about 04 Pistons.

mikealike305
07-23-2010, 03:15 PM
Many so-called expert said the same thing about 04 Pistons.

they didnt have wade, lebron and bosh

Minimal
Boston when healthy will still beat the Heat...they will simply crash the boards and get more possessions against the weak Miami frontline.
Man Miami have Wade, prolly the best SG rebounder, Miami got Lebron - the best small forward rebounder, they got Bosh one of the best rebounders in the league and they got a lot of huge centers who can easily rebound. How you think Boston can crash the boards?

IversonIsKrazy
***IF*** they are fully healthy... then I don't see why the can't. I also want to see how Doc's defense will be now that Thibs isn't there to assist. But Celtics & Magic can challenge to beat the Heat in the East.

truplayer199
07-23-2010, 03:16 PM
I don't think KG can handle him for 7 games dude, especially when KG and Perk or having to leave him to deal with the perimeter defenders getting taken to the rack.
Honestly, the only thing that can beat the Heat, is either injuries, or chemistry. Its on them.

Bosh is soft, and cannot handle any kind of physicality. The Celtics are a very physical team and will force Bosh to be a jumpshooter. I'm not sure they need to worry too much about him either. Who will post up for miami? The Celtics can almost play zone all game.

kEviN21
07-23-2010, 03:18 PM
Bosh>> Old weak knees Garnett
LBJ>>>Pierce
Wade>>>Allen
Chalmers<<<Rondo
Miami Bench<Boston Bench
Miami has more >>'s lol

truplayer199
07-23-2010, 03:18 PM

And your point? The point i'm making is the Laker were favored by almost 9/10 people that year.

truplayer199
07-23-2010, 03:20 PM
also, the C's were miraculously healthy in the playoffs. Does anyone want to bet that isn't the case this year?

You can almost say the same about every other team - injuries can happen at anytime to anyone, regardless if they're old or young.

mikealike305
07-23-2010, 03:21 PM
And your point? The point i'm making is the Laker were favored by almost 9/10 people that year.

my point is you can compare those teams, way more talent now

truplayer199
07-23-2010, 03:24 PM
my point is you can compare those teams, way more talent now

Let me break it down for you. Regardless of how good you look on paper, or how heavily favored a team might be, you can never say a team "Can't" win a series. You're making it seem like we're talking about the NJ nets beating Miami in a series.

Unruly Fan
07-23-2010, 03:25 PM
Team ball between James Wade & Bosh & yes x 2.

mikealike305
07-23-2010, 03:26 PM
Let me break it down for you. Regardless of how good you look on paper, or how heavily favored a team might be, you can never say a team "Can't" win a series. You're making it seem like we're talking about the NJ nets beating Miami in a series.

ok your right, i cant say the celts "cant" do it, but i really do not see it happening

Unruly Fan
07-23-2010, 03:30 PM

...This is what i tried to tell acouple of the heat fans ,yes your team on paper is great , BUT lebron is a reg. season monster and his game gets exposed in the playoffs. Sure you can drive the ball, get contact , and maybe a and one in the reg. season. playoffs is different. lebron just cant figgered out how to break through this wall. You can see it in his face, and his game. so thats why i'll take the green weinies , and Orlando . Reg. season dont mean anything, season starts in the playoffs...Thats beacuse teams structure their D to shut individuals like LeBron down. Good luck stopping LeBron Wade and Bosh at the same time... Miami's concern is that good teams are going to exploit Their weaker positions. At this point it seems as if dominant post players will be able to go off quite easily.

truplayer199
ok your right, i cant say the celts "cant" do it, but i really do not see it happening

Fair enough, not that I would expect any Heat fan to say they can see Boston beating their team. lol

Hawkeye15
You can almost say the same about every other team - injuries can happen at anytime to anyone, regardless if they're old or young.

sure, but the likelihood of injuries increases with the number of games on a player's knees, and Pierce/Allen/KG/O'Neal have a lot of games brother.

truplayer199
07-23-2010, 03:33 PM
You only mention LeBron. Try stopping LeBron Wade and Bosh... Miami's concern is that good teams are going to exploit Their weaker positions. At this point it seems as if dominant post players will be able to go off quite easily.

No team can stop all three. The key is stopping one. Of the big three Bosh is the weak link, force him to play defense and take jumpshots.

Unruly Fan
07-23-2010, 03:37 PM
I wont be surprised if teams get A LOT scrappier against MIA.

Hawkeye15
07-23-2010, 03:38 PM
I do find it hard to believe than anyone thinks Boston can stop LeBron, Wade, and Bosh in the playoffs, when Wade just ate them alive by himself with absolutely no help.
Anything is indeed possible. But if the Heat have on court chemistry, and stay healthy, can't really see anyone but maybe LAL beating them.

truplayer199
07-23-2010, 03:40 PM
sure, but the likelihood of injuries increases with the number of games on a player's knees, and Pierce/Allen/KG/O'Neal have a lot of games brother.

Fair enough, but bad luck definitely factors in. A relatively young team like Portland is almost never healthy.

Wade>You
07-23-2010, 03:40 PM
oh man, look at this arrogant little guy. he is so clever!Sounds like you don't want your favorite team getting butt hurt when they face the Heat. ;)

Hawkeye15
07-23-2010, 03:41 PM
Fair enough, but bad luck definitely factors in. A relatively young team like Portland is almost never healthy.

its sad too. I would love for all 30 teams to be healthy, so we could really see who the best is

MaHaRaJaH
07-23-2010, 03:42 PM
Yes

Dmoney11
07-23-2010, 03:46 PM
i really dont know if you can pick all i know is getting out of the east if gonna be a hell of a challenge this year and whatever team goes to the finals is gonna be battered and bruised .. and on the other hand the Lakers are gonna be fresh the west isnt what it used to be ...but i think Lakers vs heat/celtics in finals and Lakers win in 6...

Carey
07-23-2010, 03:49 PM
I wont be surprised if teams get A LOT scrappier against MIA.

Oh most certaintly, a team with those 3 caliber of players you have to be physical with them. Bosh is going to take a beating, he's gonna dread playing Boston.

Justintyme
07-23-2010, 03:52 PM
The fact is Wade and Lebron have always had above average passing ability and are willing passers. How many elite players capable of penetrating can you say that about?
I keep bringing up their ability to penetrate because it's the single most important thing in basketball. It can completely destroy a defense's game plan. Now throw that rare ability they both have and throw in their passing ability.

BOSTON CAN'T STOP THEM!

truplayer199
07-23-2010, 03:53 PM
I do find it hard to believe than anyone thinks Boston can stop LeBron, Wade, and Bosh in the playoffs, when Wade just ate them alive by himself with absolutely no help.
Anything is indeed possible. But if the Heat have on court chemistry, and stay healthy, can't really see anyone but maybe LAL beating them.

Are you a Boston Hater or a Heat lover? You seem to be going solely off individual talent. Who knows, maybe Boston strategy against Miami last year was stopping everyone else and not worry too much about Wade. As you mentioned, "it was a one man team," one player alone can't win. And like i said previously, no one can stop all three. I can see Boston limiting Bosh the way they did Lewis. Play Wade and Lebron the same way (force them to take jumpshot.) Great defensive teams usually adjust to their opponents, and thats exactly what i'm expecting Boston will do.

Wade>You
07-23-2010, 03:54 PM
LoL violence is the only solution to beating the Heat, huh?

Just admit it: You already lost, we already won.

mikealike305
07-23-2010, 03:57 PM
Fair enough, not that I would expect any Heat fan to say they can see Boston beating their team. lol

lol i really do this boston will give us problems and i really think boston can beat miami, just not in a 7 game series, bostons big 3 will need to pass the torch and make way for the future big 3

Unruly Fan
07-23-2010, 03:57 PM
Oh most certaintly, a team with those 3 caliber of players you have to be physical with them. Bosh is going to take a beating, he's gonna dread playing Boston.Vice versa tho... I think some teams are going to get caught up in the sheer stardom of LeBron, Wade and Bosh on the floor at the same time. And it's not like they're gonna stop playing but they'll be playing with a loss already in the back of their mind.

Hawkeye15
07-23-2010, 04:02 PM
Are you a Boston Hater or a Heat lover? You seem to be going solely off individual talent. Who knows, maybe Boston strategy against Miami last year was stopping everyone else and not worry too much about Wade. As you mentioned, "it was a one man team," one player alone can't win. And like i said previously, no one can stop all three. I can see Boston limiting Bosh the way they did Lewis. Play Wade and Lebron the same way (force them to take jumpshot.) Great defensive teams usually adjust to their opponents, and thats exactly what i'm expecting Boston will do.

indifferent to both haha
I think Bosh is a bit tougher than you give him credit for, though he doesn't like physicality. But I just can't see how on earth Pierce/Allen, or any combination of defenders thrown at LeBron and Wade will work. They just don't have the foot speed to stay with those guys on the same perimeter.
You are expecting Boston to adjust, I am not. I don't think you can adjust to the strengths of Wade and LeBron on the perimeter, and their dribble drive and distribution ability, and Bosh will get plenty of easy looks off breakdowns.

truplayer199
07-23-2010, 04:08 PM
indifferent to both haha
I think Bosh is a bit tougher than you give him credit for, though he doesn't like physicality. But I just can't see how on earth Pierce/Allen, or any combination of defenders thrown at LeBron and Wade will work. They just don't have the foot speed to stay with those guys on the same perimeter.
You are expecting Boston to adjust, I am not. I don't think you can adjust to the strengths of Wade and LeBron on the perimeter, and their dribble drive and distribution ability, and Bosh will get plenty of easy looks off breakdowns.

We can both speculate all we want, only time will tell.

Hawkeye15
07-23-2010, 04:10 PM
We can both speculate all we want, only time will tell.

haha, when I saw you posted, I was coming in to say, hey dude, we don't agree, let's see what happens.
Beat me to it

basketfan4life
07-23-2010, 04:16 PM
i'm telling you,bosh isn't gonna look like hes one of the big three next year,not becaus he isn't a good player,but because he is playing with lebron and wade,i see both of them making sacrifises for the other,but not for a third person if so both three have to settle for 20-22 ppg but i don't see it happenning...

i'm saying,bosh can NOT score 15ppg against Boston next year if they match up in the playoffs, come curse me now,and see you playoff time again.

Carey
07-23-2010, 04:21 PM
Vice versa tho... I think some teams are going to get caught up in the sheer stardom of LeBron, Wade and Bosh on the floor at the same time. And it's not like they're gonna stop playing but they'll be playing with a loss already in the back of their mind.

Yea ur right, it works both ways. Some teams will get up for them, battle them, some teams might get intimidated the min they go on a big run.

truplayer199
07-23-2010, 04:25 PM
haha, when I saw you posted, I was coming in to say, hey dude, we don't agree, let's see what happens.
Beat me to it

:dance:

Lakersho
07-23-2010, 04:48 PM
lebron will be alot better in the playoffs now, we will see a very different lebron
...why ? oh , you think because he has more help ? I 'm talking about "him" and the playoffs. sure , d.wade will get his or L.B.J. can get his , but if you shut down either of those and play hard physical def. on bosh, because he doesn't like the contact, you can beat them. until lebron learns not to choke in playoffs . well thats just him until proven diff.

Thats beacuse teams structure their D to shut individuals like LeBron down. Good luck stopping LeBron Wade and Bosh at the same time... Miami's concern is that good teams are going to exploit Their weaker positions. At this point it seems as if dominant post players will be able to go off quite easily.
...1. play bosh real physical , manhandle him. and you'll see what i mean. takes his game away. 2. as for wade or lebron, you can let one of them score some . the rest falls on team def. and the celtics know how to play the hell outta that.

Oh most certaintly, a team with those 3 caliber of players you have to be physical with them. Bosh is going to take a beating, he's gonna dread playing Boston.

...I agree . like i said above^. bosh is to light in the butt to take the beating they can and will give him. perk and K.G. well have him tenderised in 2 games... they will beat on him like he owes them money...

h2r09
07-23-2010, 05:36 PM
...1. play bosh real physical , manhandle him. and you'll see what i mean. takes his game away. 2. as for wade or lebron, you can let one of them score some . the rest falls on team def. and the celtics know how to play the hell outta that.

...I agree . like i said above^. bosh is to light in the butt to take the beating they can and will give him. perk and K.G. well have him tenderised in 2 games... they will beat on him like he owes them money...

if that is all you need to do then why has nobody ever done
it when he was the first option on his team let alone the 3rd option. you guys keep saying all these things occuring like it is really easy to do them, like shut down lebron and d wadeand just play bosh physical andhe is useless. no, it doesnt work that way. your little assumptions are ridiculous.

runforrestrunx9
07-23-2010, 06:22 PM

more like they didnt have wade lebron OR bosh

JARVIS123
07-24-2010, 09:55 AM
yes, not only will they beat them,they will smash the Celtics.

mikealike305
07-24-2010, 10:01 AM
^ i dont think the heat will "smash" them.... they will beat the celts tho

mjqusoldier
07-24-2010, 10:15 AM
No i think the Celts will win because the Celts have sone good players outside of their big 3. The Heat on the other hand have nobody except for Miller and Haslem. Dont try 2 convince me big Z is good.

mikealike305
07-24-2010, 10:25 AM
for those saying miami would lose cuz of the bench... i dont think miami bench is bad, alot better than most people thought it would be, i think alot of people are going to be surprised on how good the role players on this team are going to be

Justintyme
07-24-2010, 10:28 AM
for those saying miami would lose cuz of the bench... i dont think miami bench is bad, alot better than most people thought it would be, i think alot of people are going to be surprised on how good the role players on this team are going to be

No one wants to believe that any of the other guys are any good. It's ok, they can only argue it till the season starts

yanks19791024
07-24-2010, 10:29 AM
In my lifetime I thought it was safe to say I would never root for any team from Boston but things change in Life and I would 100% rooting for Boston to not only beat the Heat bur sweep them...

mikealike305
07-24-2010, 10:33 AM
In my lifetime I thought it was safe to say I would never root for any team from Boston but things change in Life and I would 100% rooting for Boston to not only beat the Heat bur sweep them...

are u saying this as a heat hater or do u really feel that boston is a better team?

ATX
07-24-2010, 10:48 AM
No one wants to believe that any of the other guys are any good. It's ok, they can only argue it till the season starts

:clap:

So many are going to have shut up their mouths once the season starts.

magichatnumber9
07-24-2010, 10:48 AM
I'm a Boston fan and I say yes the Heat can beat the Celtics.

gmckenziejr82
07-24-2010, 10:56 AM
I'm no fan of either teams, and although the Heat look stacked on paper they still need to feel each other out. The Celtics have been running with this squad for a couple years now. Asking me this question today I'd have to say I think the Celtics would win the series. That could change by seasons end though?

ryang
07-24-2010, 12:09 PM
I'm no fan of either teams, and although the Heat look stacked on paper they still need to feel each other out. The Celtics have been running with this squad for a couple years now. Asking me this question today I'd have to say I think the Celtics would win the series. That could change by seasons end though?

Everyone does know the Celtics won there first year with the big three right? Do you also know are big 3 is better then there big three? So why couldn't we win in our first year? Let me guess Wade suck Lebron sucks and Bosh is usless right???? :facepalm:

gmckenziejr82
07-24-2010, 12:33 PM
Everyone does know the Celtics won there first year with the big three right? Do you also know are big 3 is better then there big three? So why couldn't we win in our first year? Let me guess Wade suck Lebron sucks and Bosh is usless right???? :facepalm:

In no way will I discredit the potential that the Wade/Bron/Bosh have. All im saying is that I would like to see them them play together before I say they will beat the Celtics who are still the defending ECC.

gmckenziejr82
07-24-2010, 12:35 PM
^ And believe me I had the same feelings about the Celtics when they put together their big 3 together.

ryang
07-24-2010, 12:50 PM
In no way will I discredit the potential that the Wade/Bron/Bosh have. All im saying is that I would like to see them them play together before I say they will beat the Celtics who are still the defending ECC.

Agreed was just stating what everyone keep's saying to me it's ridiculous...

heattiltheend94
07-24-2010, 12:58 PM
I'm sorry, but the Celtics couldn't stop Wade or LeBron in the playoffs last year. How can they possibly guard both of them?

ellisgw
07-24-2010, 01:35 PM
celtics have no chance against the heat

Lakersho
07-24-2010, 01:39 PM
if that is all you need to do then why has nobody ever done
it when he was the first option on his team let alone the 3rd option. you guys keep saying all these things occuring like it is really easy to do them, like shut down lebron and d wadeand just play bosh physical andhe is useless. no, it doesnt work that way. your little assumptions are ridiculous.
...hold on a second . when bosh was no.1 option , you let him score and stop everyone else. he didn't have any firepower around him to worry about . now you play him the other way, physical,take away from is comfort zone shots.try to limit him. and no i didn't say d.wade and L.B.J are no good . but dont expect the numbers they used to get it wont happen. only one ball,they're not no.1 options anymore .if you can limit one .or two of them . yes they are very beatable. just being real. and before you get all butt hurt read below alright ?

...far from that . the heat is very dangerous team, on paper and on the court . BUT , untl everyone see's how this team gels together while playing a full season AND playoffs ,you heat fans are gonna be flamed on psd and about anywhere you post. cool off and get used to it. as for your team , until the heat beats the celtics in the playoffs , celtics will get the 50/50 votes everytime. get used to it . It doesn't matter if you beat them in the reg. season. the good teams use the reg. season as a blueprint to game plan for you in the playoffs, celtics is one of those teams. yes you could beat them , until you do , I'll have to go with the CELTICS. they are PROVEN . no hate intended...

ryang
07-24-2010, 02:30 PM
...hold on a second . when bosh was no.1 option , you let him score and stop everyone else. he didn't have any firepower around him to worry about . now you play him the other way, physical,take away from is comfort zone shots.try to limit him. and no i didn't say d.wade and L.B.J are no good . but dont expect the numbers they used to get it wont happen. only one ball,they're not no.1 options anymore .if you can limit one .or two of them . yes they are very beatable. just being real. and before you get all butt hurt read below alright ?

...far from that . the heat is very dangerous team, on paper and on the court . BUT , untl everyone see's how this team gels together while playing a full season AND playoffs ,you heat fans are gonna be flamed on psd and about anywhere you post. cool off and get used to it. as for your team , until the heat beats the celtics in the playoffs , celtics will get the 50/50 votes everytime. get used to it . It doesn't matter if you beat them in the reg. season. the good teams use the reg. season as a blueprint to game plan for you in the playoffs, celtics is one of those teams. yes you could beat them , until you do , I'll have to go with the CELTICS. they are PROVEN . no hate intended...

I am cool not upset at the people who are upset with Wade and Lebron was just stating how ignorant most of the negative comments are about the HEAT... The only team's that have a chance are the Magic and Celtics in the east and the only team that has a shot in the west are the Lakers... Im definetly used to all the hate it's to be expected but don't think we will sit here and let people think there so smart when in reality they wash cars for a living and obviously have no education in the sports world...

gmckenziejr82
07-24-2010, 02:34 PM
I'm sorry, but the Celtics couldn't stop Wade or LeBron in the playoffs last year. How can they possibly guard both of them?

It seems as though everyone fails to remember that wade, bron and bosh have to guard the Celts big 3 should this series happen next playoffs. Just because garnett, pierce and allen are aging doesn't mean they don't need to be accounted for.

ryang
07-24-2010, 02:40 PM
Garnett is the only one of those three that stand a chance... Wade on pierce Lebron on r.allen they won't be scoring much...

gmckenziejr82
07-24-2010, 02:46 PM
Even if Allen has a sub par game someone still has to chase this dude around the court for 35-40 minutes. Everyone knows that if you leave this dude alone for a split second he will drain one on you. Just watch a game and only pay attention to Ray, you will understand. And I feel that pierce could do enough to get by against either. Plus they still have rondo to think about?

ryang
07-24-2010, 03:30 PM
Even if Allen has a sub par game someone still has to chase this dude around the court for 35-40 minutes. Everyone knows that if you leave this dude alone for a split second he will drain one on you. Just watch a game and only pay attention to Ray, you will understand. And I feel that pierce could do enough to get by against either. Plus they still have rondo to think about?

Pierce stunk it up in the finals... Ray allen had one good game and then struggled and Derick fisher was on him... I feel Lebron could do better the fish...

m26555
07-24-2010, 03:49 PM
They can, but I don't think they will.

m26555
07-24-2010, 03:49 PM
Seriously?

Dallas Tx4Life
07-24-2010, 03:51 PM
Yeah, I definitely think the Heat will beat the Celtics. Wade>Allen, Bron>>>>Pierce, Bosh>KG...

HiphopRelated
07-24-2010, 03:52 PM
Wade will handle Rondo, Chalmers will chase Ray and Bron will deal with Pierce

mikealike305
07-24-2010, 03:57 PM
We won't know anything for a while but I strongly feel that miami will beat the celts. Can't wait to see it

gmckenziejr82
07-24-2010, 04:19 PM
Pierce stunk it up in the finals... Ray allen had one good game and then struggled and Derick fisher was on him... I feel Lebron could do better the fish...

Pierce's Finals stats

Game 1-24p,9r,4a
Game 2-10p,4r,4a
Game 3-15p,2r,2a
Game 4-19p,6r,5a
Game 5-27p,2r,2a
Game 6-13p,4r,2a
Game 7-18p,10r,2a

Equals the same as his his reg. season averages. Did he play poor some games, yes. But I don't think he stunk it up. And the Game 2 10 point performance was the game Ray went off, and Game 6 was a blowout and very low scoring for the Celtics.

I do agree that Lebron will hold Allen better than Fish, but he still has to chase him around on the defensive side of the ball. Also Ray still averaged 14 per which is only 2 off his reg. season average. And Chalmers on Rondo will be interesting. I give Rondo the edge.

Minimal
07-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Celtics won't be able to put triple team on guys like LeBron or Wade, how they did it last season. Says it all.

ryang
07-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Pierce's Finals stats

Game 1-24p,9r,4a
Game 2-10p,4r,4a
Game 3-15p,2r,2a
Game 4-19p,6r,5a
Game 5-27p,2r,2a
Game 6-13p,4r,2a
Game 7-18p,10r,2a

Equals the same as his his reg. season averages. Did he play poor some games, yes. But I don't think he stunk it up. And the Game 2 10 point performance was the game Ray went off, and Game 6 was a blowout and very low scoring for the Celtics.

I do agree that Lebron will hold Allen better than Fish, but he still has to chase him around on the defensive side of the ball. Also Ray still averaged 14 per which is only 2 off his reg. season average. And Chalmers on Rondo will be interesting. I give Rondo the edge.

Ok Ray is like 40 Lebron is 25 who do you think will be able to run longer? Pierce and his stats were misleading Artest shut him up as will Lebron or Wade... Lebron will be in the best postseason shape he ever has now that he doesn't have to carry a team on his own all season same goes for Wade..

The Celtics are a good team however so I won't put anything past them but they don't scare me... Seasoned yes they are but shutting Wade and Lebron down no way it happens... We will win the series is just a matter of how many games the series goes for...

RadiantShot
07-24-2010, 05:35 PM
This thread shouldn't have needed 150 responses; the obvious answer...Is obvious.

_KB24_
07-24-2010, 05:42 PM
Miami is not beating a healthy Celtics team in a playoff series. The Celtics are the FAR superior defensive team.

Dallas Tx4Life
07-24-2010, 05:45 PM
Miami is not beating a healthy Celtics team in a playoff series. The Celtics are the FAR superior defensive team.

False... When all healthy, Wade>Allen, Bron>>>>Pierce, Bosh>KG. This isn't 5 or even 10 years ago dude.

ryang
07-24-2010, 05:46 PM

Hopefully for you that's the case... you don't want to see MIAMI in the Finals and you know it...:D

gmckenziejr82
07-24-2010, 05:57 PM
I guess we will have to wait and see.

ryang
07-24-2010, 06:02 PM
I guess we will have to wait and see.

Agreed but my hate for any team in or around Boston is far to great... Can't wait to play Celtics...

CrazyCanuck
07-24-2010, 07:43 PM
As a celtics fan i have a lot of confidance in our boys! I think though that for the first season MIA will not be as great as people hope they will be. If you look at it you got three guys that are coming from OK teams and are used to getting the ball when they want it and being the ME guy they will have to learn how to play as a team which i think they can do but it wont happen right away. Especially if Pat Rielly is not coaching them. Thats all i got for that

last stand
07-24-2010, 09:19 PM
if the celtics are 100% healthy

they would beat miami in 5 or 6

they have perkins, JO, KG, and big baby to basically ruin chris bosh and have always given lebron fits. wade would have to single handedly carry the team and even then the celts specialize in keeping people outside the paint

last stand
07-24-2010, 09:22 PM
False... When all healthy, Wade>Allen, Bron>>>>Pierce, Bosh>KG. This isn't 5 or even 10 years ago dude.

yeah but rondo is a top 5 PG in the NBA, perkins is an elite post defender when healthy and now they have JO who is very good defensively in the post as well

nate robinson in a full year under doc rivers will be a major spark off the bench and big baby is an animal down low

miami has no inside presence offensively or defensively and while wade and lebron are great boston's defensive system is airtight and they have a big 4 with a very solid supporting cast

rjvacad
07-24-2010, 09:35 PM

I don't think they can beat boston in the east finals, but I want them to. The heat forum already has them ending the Lakers 3 peat chances, I want to shut them up!!

last stand
07-24-2010, 09:53 PM
being a laker fan i want miami

i always wanted kobe to beat lebron and wade in the finals but it seemed like that would never happen

now they are on the same team he can kill to birds with one stone

hell hopefully they sign shaq so he can kill 3 birds with one stone. hell he could call it a career at that point

he would have beaten tim duncan(several times), steve nash, jason kidd, dirk, dwight howard, the Celtics, KG, pierce, ray allen

all thats left is lebron, wade, and shaq

Cbast09
07-24-2010, 10:07 PM
Wade destroyed Boston by himself. Now he has help. People can't honestly think Miami is quick outing in the playoffs to the Bulls, Magic, Celtics. If they were to lose, it would go to 7 games.

LivinLakers
07-24-2010, 10:13 PM
I think it all depends on health. Boston plays the best zone in the NBA, and they get better defensively as a series progresses. Because of how Boston is structured, I think they are the perfect team to beat the Heat. But they are a team who most of their players are on the down side of their careers. Because of that fact, I think the Heats youth and athleticism wins out in the end.

Kashmir13579
07-24-2010, 10:25 PM
rondo is only going to get better. allen, pierce, and KG are only going to get older. how much gas do these guys have left in the tank? i think IF they are healthy they will beat the heat in 6-7 games. they brought everybody back and jermaine oneal. if ray allen would've hit just a few more shots or if perkins didnt get hurt, the celtics would be considered the team to beat; not L.A.

blastmasta26
07-24-2010, 11:14 PM
There is no doubt that they have the talent to beat Boston. If the team has good chemistry and everything else works out, Miami can definitely come out on top. Celtics usually let one guy do his thing and contain everyone else, but how do they plan for Wade AND LeBron? Plus, let's say they focus defensively on those two, Bosh, Mike Miller, Chalmers will all be left open. Boston is superior defensively, but Miami has so much firepower that they can definitely win.

THINKBLUE15
07-25-2010, 12:10 AM
Simple answer for me.

I have no idea. I have never seen the Heat play. So how would I know? The Heat have yet to play 1 basketball game. Yes, speculation is fun and a decent topic especially in the off season, but it is somewhat stupid because we haven't even seen this Heat team play before.

last stand
07-25-2010, 12:19 AM
Wade destroyed Boston by himself. Now he has help. People can't honestly think Miami is quick outing in the playoffs to the Bulls, Magic, Celtics. If they were to lose, it would go to 7 games.

considering it was a 5 game series between miami and boston and while miami has added a top 3 player in lebron and a top 20 player in bosh they still are weak where it matters most in the paint while boston only got stronger there

not to mention with KG, JO, perkins, big baby bosh will be invisible

pierce when healthy does well vs. lebron and that leaves wade

and while wade is great boston specializes in keeping people out of the painted area

if boston is fully healthy it will be a 6 game series, 7 if wade goes for 40 in a game

DR. Pepper
07-25-2010, 12:19 AM
yes heat > celtics
but magic + CP3 = :hide:

lakerboy
07-25-2010, 12:30 AM

Destroyed Boston? They won one freaking game.

The Celtics will destroy the Heat. Nobody can shoot.