PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose Bull for Life

EliManning#1
07-22-2010, 03:31 AM
:clap: this is what a true hometown boy does

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bulls/post/_/id/1410/rose-im-never-leaving-chicago

Gators123
07-22-2010, 03:38 AM
Does anybody that's not a Bulls fan care?

Raph12
07-22-2010, 03:38 AM
^Nope

Canterbury
07-22-2010, 03:46 AM
I lol'd.

Also, bump for additional annoyance.

D1JM
07-22-2010, 03:52 AM
Does anybody that's not a Bulls fan care?

U do. U wasted ur time to come in the thread

LakeShowRaider
07-22-2010, 03:54 AM
Never say never.....

29$JerZ
07-22-2010, 03:56 AM
Bulls Forum

I'm sorry Bull fans

Chronz
07-22-2010, 04:00 AM
Its Chicago, I would stay in a big market too. But him saying this now only tells me he doesnt care about winning.

Gators123
07-22-2010, 04:01 AM
U do. U wasted ur time to come in the thread

Yup, you got me. I really do care.

What?
07-22-2010, 04:03 AM
Its Chicago, I would stay in a big market too. But him saying this now only tells me he doesnt care about winning.

Or its a vote of confidence to the front office that he believes they will make the moves to make them a contender something Lebron never gave Cleveland...I wonder why:shrug:

Wade>You
07-22-2010, 04:06 AM
Or its a vote of confidence to the front office that he believes they will make the moves to make them a contender something Lebron never gave Cleveland...I wonder why:shrug:And like Cleveland, Chicago's front office will fail to put a title contender around Rose. Except Rose will be applauded because it's not about winning in Chicago, it's about making the Bulls relevant.

ldc62
07-22-2010, 04:13 AM
Good now I don't have to worry about throwing my 2 Rose jerseys

bbcmillionaire
07-22-2010, 04:14 AM
And like Cleveland, Chicago's front office will fail to put a title contender around Rose. Except Rose will be applauded because it's not about winning in Chicago, it's about making the Bulls relevant.

Not to sound biased, but the bulls front office are working hard to build a championship team around rose, sure we didn't get lebron or Wade, but other then the heat, name me a front office that made a bigger splash then the bulls? There's no way you can compare our front office with clevelands( no diss to the people of Cleveland)

Chronz
07-22-2010, 04:20 AM
Or its a vote of confidence to the front office that he believes they will make the moves to make them a contender something Lebron never gave Cleveland...I wonder why:shrug:
Not likely. Hes young and doesnt understand the many ways managements can fail, sometimes for reasons beyond their control. Why make a statement like this, its lose-lose. Your either foolish for committing your entire legacy to circumstances you cant control. Or your making a blank statement to appease your home town fans. Same thing Bron said to Cleveland, little did he know even with them being reasonably competent they still couldnt muster the talent to compete with the Finalists.

I understand Chicago can offer more in the way of potential, but your telling me if things go sour, and Rose starts to see his athleticism wane (something he relies on so heavily) he will stay put in mediocrity? Thats what I would ask Rose as a follow up. What if the team cant build a winner around you and youve fulfilled your potential? What more could you do aside from taking your legacy into your own hands and find the help yourself.

I really just think we need to stop judging players. There is nothing wrong with Rose saying this, maybe he doesnt care about his NBA legacy, but his Chicago legacy. There is nothing wrong with that, however if he has this macho approach that he can take on the world and build a winner on his own regardless, then hes only feeding into this fake machismo bravado hype the NBA and its fans buy into. Newsflash people, its a team sport.

MaHaRaJaH
07-22-2010, 04:23 AM
Sure they say that now

Kyle N.
07-22-2010, 04:41 AM
The Bulls should trade him. :laugh2:

Russell_Roberts
07-22-2010, 07:25 AM
lebron said the same thing.

Ray_R
07-22-2010, 08:05 AM

SO your saying someone who is constantly working on his game doesn't care about winning.

D Roses Bulls
07-22-2010, 08:08 AM
sniff sniff..... I smell haters in building...... oh wait, its just the burning of more lebron jerseys

Lebronsmahboy1
07-22-2010, 09:12 AM
see'ing is believing, lets see what happens years down the road when there are no championship rings on his finger....i mean thats what lebron did...lol

ManRam
07-22-2010, 09:29 AM
This really is better suited for the Bulls forum. If he signed a contract, then it's NBA news. But he didn't, so it's not.

And hell, if I were in Chicago, or LA, or Boston...I'd never want to leave either. Those are the three franchises that if you get drafted too you have to be euphoric.