PDA

View Full Version : Future game threads

Twitchy
07-21-2010, 05:50 PM
Just thought I'd ask if any of you guys would be interested in doing game threads in the future. I've seen in other forums that multiple people do the game threads, rotating every series and thought if we could get enough interest that we could try it out here. I could possibly put out a schedule if enough people were interested in doing this.

I figure we have a big enough forum that we can get a couple different people to do the game threads. So far Jays Claw and Stealing Signs have been a big help whenever I'm pressed for time, but I thought it'd be neat to give anybody else interested a shot to do game threads on a regular basis (and obviously you 2 can get first crack at it if you're interested).

StealingSigns
07-21-2010, 05:53 PM
Yep, I can help out.

Other people who are interested in trying it out, don't be shy. We are always here to help out if you are having trouble creating it.

blujaysrock
07-21-2010, 05:56 PM
I'm a pro with game threads :) I usually do the Detroit Lions and some of the Leafs so yeah I'd be down to do it once in a while. I've made some Jays ones before, when Bob At York asked me, probably a couple years ago though.

BlueJayFanDan
07-21-2010, 08:18 PM
If someone teaches me how to make them I would take a spot in the rotation.

H-MYK
07-21-2010, 08:20 PM
If you want, I could give it a try.

Jays Claw
07-21-2010, 09:31 PM
1. Twitchy (Ace)
2. Jays Claw
3. StealingSigns
4. bluejaysrock
5. BlueJayFanDan
6. H-MYK

So far, we've got a six man rotation.

StealingSigns
07-21-2010, 10:22 PM
If someone teaches me how to make them I would take a spot in the rotation.

I'll send you a pm to get you started.