PDA

View Full Version : bulls size?

mikealike305
07-21-2010, 04:15 PM
im asking this question with no intent of baiting, or starting problem, i think the bulls will be a top 5 team.....
so with that said, do u think the bulls lack of size will pose a problem against teams like orlando (with dwight) and the lakers?

Stunner
07-21-2010, 04:17 PM
Noah, Boozer, Asik, Gibson, and prob another big man via free agency they will be allright.

Chronz
07-21-2010, 04:19 PM
Their lack of defensive size yes, Noah is good but hes got a weak frame I believe. Chuck Hayes would do them alot of good, he lacks size but hes got heart and alot of muscles

mikealike305
07-21-2010, 04:24 PM
Noah, Boozer, Asik, Gibson, and prob another big man via free agency they will be allright.

boozer and gibson are only 6'9

Minimal
07-21-2010, 04:24 PM
The only top 5 team I see them winning against next season is Orlando Magic.
This guys are good, but they are still young.

still1ballin
07-21-2010, 04:27 PM
8 1/2 inches

heattiltheend94
07-21-2010, 04:28 PM
Top 5 in the east? Yes
Their size isn't their problem, they need a better SG to be considered an elite force.

Stunner
07-21-2010, 04:29 PM
boozer and gibson are only 6'9

so but Boozer is a great rebounder and gibson is a good rebounder and defensive player. And Tibs will help with that as well. Our best big men on defense are Noah, Gibson and Asik and soon another big man will come i heard Kurt Thomas. We will be ok like i said.

Stunner
07-21-2010, 04:29 PM
Top 5 in the east? Yes
Their size isn't their problem, they need a better SG to be considered an elite force.

x2 we need a legit SG that can play both ends of the floor good.

Carey
07-21-2010, 04:30 PM
im asking this question with no intent of baiting, or starting problem, i think the bulls will be a top 5 team.....
so with that said, do u think the bulls lack of size will pose a problem against teams like orlando (with dwight) and the lakers?

Valid question, they could maybe use a bit more size come playoff time. I think a guy like Theo Ratliff would be a perfect signing. The young guys will carry the weight in the reg. season for the most part and Theo can play a little more when they play bigger teams.

Stunner
07-21-2010, 04:32 PM
Their lack of defensive size yes, Noah is good but hes got a weak frame I believe. Chuck Hayes would do them alot of good, he lacks size but hes got heart and alot of muscles

Noah has bulked up and not that easy to push around like he use to. He isnt that big but he out hustles every big man he goes against and plays with alot and i mean alot of Heart go watch the Cavs playoff series when he went against Shaq, Big Z , and AV really by himself.

EliManning#1
07-21-2010, 04:32 PM
noah is 6 11 but has a wingspan of 7'2 and with thibbs as our new coach he should be a dominant low post defender..i wouldnt mind sign someone like kwame brown just for size

Aussy4GM
07-21-2010, 04:33 PM
If Size was a big problem the heat would be the one to ask about. they have big old Z and who else? an unprooven pittman? Howard is licking his lips.

Noah,Boozer,Asik,Gibson Will **** on orlando in terms of rebounds, they led the nba last year and they add boozer and asik they will only get better in this department.

EliManning#1
07-21-2010, 04:35 PM
If Size was a big problem the heat would be the one to ask about. they have big old Z and who else? an unprooven pittman? Howard is licking his lips.

Noah,Boozer,Asik,Gibson Will **** on orlando in terms of rebounds, they led the nba last year and they add boozer and asik they will only get better in this department.

:clap:

mikealike305
07-21-2010, 04:36 PM

do u think they will **** on L.A?

caseyrh
07-21-2010, 04:37 PM

Just curious... What size does Miami have? In terms of size Bosh and Haslem= Noah and Boozer. Actually Noah and Boozer are probably bigger.

Please tell me you aren't basing this off of Big Z who was terrible last year and his career is all but over.

Than our backcourt is certainly bigger Rose+Brewer vs Wade+Chalmers.

We still got 4 or 5 mil to spend on another big. I'm pulling for Kwame Brown for 3 mil. Plus Roger Mason with the remainder.

Stunner
07-21-2010, 04:38 PM

No one is expecting us to be a title contender we arent there yet, but we will give them a tuff fight we wont knw until we try.

Mr Moody
07-21-2010, 04:39 PM
Bulls Need:
http://www.yourfreeadvertisement.com/wp-content/flagallery/news/p1-shaq.jpg

Stunner
Only two player on the team under 6'7 are Rose and Watson

Stunner
Bulls Need:
http://www.yourfreeadvertisement.com/wp-content/flagallery/news/p1-shaq.jpg

wouldnt mind him to come if it was cheap but he wont so no.

REALLYYYYY?
07-21-2010, 04:43 PM
lol. i love how heat fans seem to be all about the bulls somehow not having enough size.

mikealike305
07-21-2010, 04:43 PM
Just curious... What size does Miami have? In terms of size Bosh and Haslem= Noah and Boozer. Actually Noah and Boozer are probably bigger.

Please tell me you aren't basing this off of Big Z who was terrible last year and his career is all but over.

Than our backcourt is certainly bigger Rose+Brewer vs Wade+Chalmers.

We still got 4 or 5 mil to spend on another big. I'm pulling for Kwame Brown for 3 mil. Plus Roger Mason with the remainder.

my question wasnt comparing the bulls and heat, but ok, i never said heat had more size, im actully waiting for miami to pick up another big man

x23cbru24x
07-21-2010, 04:44 PM
cant wait to see the bulls fan dissapointed with a 5 or 6 seed...just cant wait

mikealike305
lol. i love how heat fans seem to be all about the bulls somehow not having enough size.

why would u post something that doesnt answer the question?

JordansBulls
We only have 2 players smaller than 6'7"

kjoke
07-21-2010, 04:47 PM
bulls need some sort of offensive threat instead of rose, there big enoguh, but the scoring is gonna be a Huge probelm for them

Jonathan2323
07-21-2010, 04:47 PM
Why are the HEAT brought into every conversation?

Stay on Topic.

mikealike305
07-21-2010, 04:50 PM

true, but only 2 guys over 6'9 compared to miamis 4 and lakers 3

Mr Moody
07-21-2010, 04:51 PM
Sooner or later Shaq will come to his senses and realize that he isn't going to get 5mil a season. So when he finally comes to this conclusion, i hope the bulls can sweep him up. We could really use his inside presence and also he could be a great mentor for noah/gibson.

GSW Hoops
07-21-2010, 04:52 PM
Top 5 in the east? Yes

Right. The Bulls have enough size up front to contain Gasol, Bynum, Howard, etc. but they still won't win a series against L.A. or Orlando unless their other players (Rose, Deng) dominate and push them over the top.

smith&wesson
07-21-2010, 04:53 PM
the only team they will strugle against is the magic. but who can gaurd d howard in this league anyways ? every team struggles gaurding against dwight howard.

on the flip side, orlando will strugle trying to defend rose.

as for the lakers. bynam is way over rated. noah >>> bynam.

im not even a bulls fan, but lets get real they have a very nice front court.

boozer + noah are probably one of the best front courts in the league.

caseyrh
07-21-2010, 04:54 PM
my question wasnt comparing the bulls and heat, but ok, i never said heat had more size, im actully waiting for miami to pick up another big man

I thought you were implying that size was going to be a problem for the Bulls but not for the heat.

But I guess you then realize that although we might have some minor size issues the Heat are no better in this regard.

And the fact that we have 4-5 mil to spend to address the situation and Miami has only the vet min to offer, we will more than likelly be able to address this perceived problem while Miami will not.

Either way Miami should be by far the best team in the NBA. But to be honest your team and fans rub me the wrong way I find myself fighting back nasty responses every time I hear a Miami fan comment on anything. So i apologize if anything came out negative I just genuineley dislike your franchise now.

Stunner
07-21-2010, 04:55 PM
cant wait to see the bulls fan dissapointed with a 5 or 6 seed...just cant wait

How u figure we have the best team in the Central which puts us 3rd or 4th.

Stunner
07-21-2010, 04:56 PM
Asik was called the Gasol stopper overseas its over thert but take it what its worth.

majestic
07-21-2010, 04:57 PM

did u watch noah last year at all?? he is jacked now.

Hoopsadvocate
07-21-2010, 04:58 PM
Boozer showed he couldnt stand up to gasol/bynum in the playoffs last year so i say they do have a problem size wize. Its a big reason we wanted bosh instead of boozer whos more 6'8 1/2 compared to bosh whos more 6'10 1/2.

Noah is tough but height wise idk, he would be formidable physically but not enough to contain 7'0 centers on defense.

Too bad they lost brad miller cause he would have been big off the bench with his height and basketball iq in guarding big guys.

Utahjazzfan18
Bulls fans are going to be pretty disappointed when they watch Boozer fall apart against the Lakers. He can tear apart the smaller lineups but the guy definitely has a problem against length. I swear he must have been blocked at least 20 times in last years series.

kjoke
when omer asik is your backup, theres gonna be trouble

caseyrh
07-21-2010, 04:59 PM
bulls need some sort of offensive threat instead of rose, there big enoguh, but the scoring is gonna be a Huge probelm for them

Haha. We have the 12th, 21st, and 33rd best scorers in the NBA (Rose, Boozer, Deng) from last year. And then another 5 (basically) double-digit scorers (Korver, Brewer, Gibson, Noah, Watson).

I love that scoring is our HUGE problem.

Stunner
07-21-2010, 05:00 PM
Boozer showed he couldnt stand up to gasol/bynum in the playoffs last year so i say they do have a problem size wize. Its a big reason we wanted bosh instead of boozer whos more 6'8 1/2 compared to bosh whos more 6'10 1/2.

Noah is tough but height wise idk, he would be formidable physically but not enough to contain 7'0 centers on defense.

Too bad they lost brad miller cause he would have been big off the bench with his height and basketball iq in guarding big guys.

Noah is 6'11 with a 7'2 wing span.

NewSoxDynasty

Exactly... I like this team's size. Noah and Asik are great defenders and even though Boozer is only 6'9, he's a fantastic rebounder. One more Big wouldn't hurt but I don't think it's devestating to Chicago if they prioritize guard depth and pick up a player like Thomas at the vet minimum.

The two players under 6'7 are the starting pg and backup pg. Not devestating.

Hoopsadvocate
Bulls fans are going to be pretty disappointed when they watch Boozer fall apart against the Lakers. He can tear apart the smaller lineups but the guy definitely has a problem against length. I swear he must have been blocked at least 20 times in last years series.

well said anyone who watched him in the playoffs against the lakers know this. Hes a tough guy and strong rebounder but its obvious he has trouble against length.

Stunner
when omer asik is your backup, theres gonna be trouble

7 '0 260 athletic shot blocker think this years Gortat.

The ChILL
07-21-2010, 05:02 PM

So Bulls vs. Lakers in the championship?

I'll take that...

caseyrh
07-21-2010, 05:02 PM

LOL. Yeah the freight train Bosh. Good luck with his "size" helping you out on D.

kjoke
07-21-2010, 05:03 PM

have u seen him play against real competion yet, :facepalm:
im sorry but, u cant expect everyone to turn out amazing

DodgerBulls
07-21-2010, 05:04 PM

I think they will do fine with scoring, its the defense I'm worried about. With the signings of boozer, korver, watson backing up rose.. and still have deng to hit those mids.. they should do fine with scoring. I'm waiting for taj to develop a good offensive game this season.

Hoopsadvocate
07-21-2010, 05:05 PM

hes 230lbs and is a twig so think more darko in detroit...

abe_froman

yes it will...but than the same can be said about just every other team in the league as well

Stunner
have u seen him play against real competion yet, :facepalm:
im sorry but, u cant expect everyone to turn out amazing

nobody said he will be amazing but the kid has potenial to be a nice decent back up/starter center and he has played against the likes of Gasol and they have said good things about him. He will be a nice back up. He is better than Joel Anthony.

MiamiBoy77
07-21-2010, 05:06 PM
Asik was called the Gasol stopper overseas its over thert but take it what its worth.

Wang ZhiZhi was better than Yao Ming in China.............

NewSoxDynasty

There's more than one way to score baskets. Derrick Rose would probably have Kobe guarding him which would open up opportunities for a slasher like Brewer for sure. The Lakers are the NBA champions so let's see how the games play out first, before we talk about LA vs Chicago.

Stunner
hes 230lbs and is a twig so think more darko in detroit...

that wat he was before reports at the Berto center is he picked up 30 pounds of muscle and is more athletic than he was before.

mikealike305
I thought you were implying that size was going to be a problem for the Bulls but not for the heat.

But I guess you then realize that although we might have some minor size issues the Heat are no better in this regard.

And the fact that we have 4-5 mil to spend to address the situation and Miami has only the vet min to offer, we will more than likelly be able to address this perceived problem while Miami will not.

Either way Miami should be by far the best team in the NBA. But to be honest your team and fans rub me the wrong way I find myself fighting back nasty responses every time I hear a Miami fan comment on anything. So i apologize if anything came out negative I just genuineley dislike your franchise now.

i know were hated i know

mikealike305
07-21-2010, 05:07 PM
bulls only have 2 men over 6'9

Stunner
07-21-2010, 05:07 PM

did i say he was better no did he give them trouble yes. Its obivous that Gasol is superior to Asik.

Hoopsadvocate
07-21-2010, 05:08 PM
nobody said he will be amazing but the kid has potenial to be a nice decent back up/starter center and he has played against the likes of Gasol and they have said good things about him. He will be a nice back up. He is better than Joel Anthony.

LMAO the kid hasnt played a day in the NBA saying stuff like that makes u look foolish.

LOL at playing "the like of gasol" so has any player on an international team hell even joel has. gotta come up with something better than that to back up your statements

Stunner
07-21-2010, 05:09 PM

who cares we will be ok. Rose one of the good rebounding PG and Deng one f the best rebounding SF, and Boozer and Noah speaks for itself. We will be find and will sign another big man. And Brewer can rebound if need be with his size.

kjoke
07-21-2010, 05:09 PM
funnyiest **** ever, OMER ASIK :laugh: in no way should you rely on him as your backup center

NewSoxDynasty
07-21-2010, 05:11 PM

There's a reason for all the hype. 19 blocks in one game. No one is saying he's better than Gasol, but apparently he played him well... and he's the Bull's backup C. When they want to go big defensively they could put Noah at PF and Asik at C. The Bulls are okay size wize defensively and for rebounding purposes. They have a big backcourt and acceptable size for scoring in the paint. They are okay in the size department.

kjoke
07-21-2010, 05:12 PM
I think they will do fine with scoring, its the defense I'm worried about. With the signings of boozer, korver, watson backing up rose.. and still have deng to hit those mids.. they should do fine with scoring. I'm waiting for taj to develop a good offensive game this season.

offense is gonna be hard to come around for the bulls, other than rose nobody can score on thier own, when he gets subed out is when u guys are gonna have a serious problem, and i dont see im playin all 48 minutes.

Stunner
07-21-2010, 05:12 PM
LMAO the kid hasnt played a day in the NBA saying stuff like that makes u look foolish.

LOL at playing "the like of gasol" so has any player on an international team hell even joel has. gotta come up with something better than that to back up your statements

Asik will contribute jus fine he will be there to block shots and grab boards thats all.

caseyrh
07-21-2010, 05:15 PM

We have a few good 6'9 players though and a very good young 7 foot center.

just going out and signing a bunch of garbage 7 footers to say we have them is worthless.

MiamiBoy77

Dont talk untill youve seen JoEl play. You probably went and googled "Heat backup center so I can say my players better than him" Bulls fans need to hop off. We have Lebron Wade and CB1, theres nothing you can do or say to change it. Whoo hoo you have Korver!! We have Miller! You have TajGibson! We have Haslem!! Dont try to tell me either of yours are better. Just because we have Big Z or Howard or Chalmers doesnt mean they suck. If you guys were to sign any of them you would be sayin, "OMGZZZ Chalmers is gonna drop fitteyy on da HEAT, we rather have Deng then that SOB BronBron!!". JoEl is an elite defensive player whos offensive game has vastly improved over the last 2 years. We have 3 players that can break for 40 any night, we dont need 7 offensive players. Golden State tried that and it didnt work. We now also have Players that can play defense. And I wanna sigbet with you that JoEl will pack Noah 2x in their first meeting. I would do a sigbet and bet a little cash on the side. And he'll run back down the court screamin "Stunnerko123 thats for youu!!!!!!!!!!!"

Stunner
CJ watson can score off the bench but thats not saying much. Thats why i hope we can sign T-Mac.

Geargo Wallace
07-21-2010, 05:16 PM
Their size is solid but in no way is it too imposing for a top team. Booze is a shorter PF and Noah isn't even a 7 footer. Do they even have a 7 footer?

Stunner
07-21-2010, 05:17 PM
Dont talk until i seen Joel Anthony Play ooooooooooooooooooooooooo im scared of u. I seen him play for someone who is 6-9 playing center he does a nice job as a back up i jus think Asik will be better because he is 7'0 foot and prob do the things Anthony can do a lil bit better.

Stunner
07-21-2010, 05:18 PM
Their size is solid but in no way is it too imposing for a top team. Booze is a shorter PF and Noah isn't even a 7 footer. Do they even have a 7 footer?

Asik

Stunner
07-21-2010, 05:19 PM
Dont talk untill youve seen JoEl play. You probably went and googled "Heat backup center so I can say my players better than him" Bulls fans need to hop off. We have Lebron Wade and CB1, theres nothing you can do or say to change it. Whoo hoo you have Korver!! We have Miller! You have TajGibson! We have Haslem!! Dont try to tell me either of yours are better. Just because we have Big Z or Howard or Chalmers doesnt mean they suck. If you guys were to sign any of them you would be sayin, "OMGZZZ Chalmers is gonna drop fitteyy on da HEAT, we rather have Deng then that SOB BronBron!!". JoEl is an elite defensive player whos offensive game has vastly improved over the last 2 years. We have 3 players that can break for 40 any night, we dont need 7 offensive players. Golden State tried that and it didnt work. We now also have Players that can play defense. And I wanna sigbet with you that JoEl will pack Noah 2x in their first meeting. I would do a sigbet and bet a little cash on the side. And he'll run back down the court screamin "Stunnerko123 thats for youu!!!!!!!!!!!"

This guy is angry

NewSoxDynasty

Asik. He's a very good defender and the only thing bad anyone can say about him is that he hasn't played a day in the NBA. He's a legit defender. Noah has a 7'2 wing span. Size is not a problem.

mikealike305
Dont talk until i seen Joel Anthony Play ooooooooooooooooooooooooo im scared of u. I seen him play for someone who is 6-9 playing center he does a nice job as a back up i jus think Asik will be better because he is 7'0 foot and prob do the things Anthony can do a lil bit better.

:facepalm:

MiamiBoy77
07-21-2010, 05:20 PM

Barkley- 6'4''
B.Wallace- 6'9''

Does that mean Haslems as good as Boozer because hes just as tall????

Stunner

why is that a :facepalm: i gave your player props for being a undersize center doing his thing in the league and gave u reasons why i think Asik will be better.

mikealike305

caseyrh
07-21-2010, 05:21 PM
So sick of Miami fans, but at least you guys will actually watch the games now.

NewSoxDynasty
07-21-2010, 05:21 PM
This guy is angry

I see a lot of emotion but not a lot of facts to support what he's saying. It's like when you get your girlfriend or your wife so angry that it doesn't even matter what she says... it's just gonna be nasty... and it doesn't matter if it makes sense... she's just mad.

So I'll put it like this...

SHE'S MAD.

Stunner
07-21-2010, 05:22 PM
Barkley- 6'4''
B.Wallace- 6'9''

Does that mean Haslems as good as Boozer because hes just as tall????

did u compare Barkely to Wallace and Boozer to Haslem? we are talking about to players that are back ups not starting cal players on star levels. I get what u are saying but i think that Asik length will help him more and might make him a better player thats all im saying.

drama1386
07-21-2010, 05:22 PM

that's debatable....:)

Illinirob83
07-21-2010, 05:23 PM
How do the Bulls have lack of size? They have two players currently under 6ft 7in....they are one of the tallest teams in basketball overall.........horrid thread.

Stunner
07-21-2010, 05:24 PM
that's debatable....:)

Bucks are second and will be in the playoffs as well. :D my bad Deer Town.

drama1386
07-21-2010, 05:26 PM
Bucks are second and will be in the playoffs as well. :D my bad Deer Town.

haha, no problem my man!

anyways, to answer the question, I think the bulls will be fine when it comes to size. they aren't title contenders right now, but if they add a legit SG & another big man in the future, they could be.

OA SLAY
07-21-2010, 05:26 PM
8 1/2 inches

Is that how deep you let Kobe dig you out?

MacFitz92
07-21-2010, 05:27 PM
Boozer is small and Noah has a weak frame. I don't think they can play withteams like the Lakers[Odom, Gasol, Bynum](All 7'0"+) or Mavs [Haywood, Chandler, Dirk](All 7'0"+).

MiamiBoy77
07-21-2010, 05:29 PM

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_ziZUdMYywAzzGjzbkF/SIG=12bet52av/EXP=1279833954/**http%3a//www.viralchart.ru/Images1/Images/facepalm/16.jpg

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_wmZkdM5CoAtm6jzbkF/SIG=12a2c93h7/EXP=1279834022/**http%3a//kilo.naurunappula.com/nn/0/425/285/o_490463.jpg

Stunner
Boozer is small and Noah has a weak frame. I don't think they can play withteams like the Lakers[Odom, Gasol, Bynum](All 7'0"+) or Mavs [Haywood, Chandler, Dirk](All 7'0"+).

Noah is bulked up where have u been and Boozer may be small but is tough and a great rebounder to make up for it.

mikealike305
Is that how deep you let Kobe dig you out?

lmao

Soccer008
07-21-2010, 05:30 PM

No cuz they got two 7 footers

Stunner
07-21-2010, 05:31 PM
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_ziZUdMYywAzzGjzbkF/SIG=12bet52av/EXP=1279833954/**http%3a//www.viralchart.ru/Images1/Images/facepalm/16.jpg

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_wmZkdM5CoAtm6jzbkF/SIG=12a2c93h7/EXP=1279834022/**http%3a//kilo.naurunappula.com/nn/0/425/285/o_490463.jpg

mikealike305
07-21-2010, 05:33 PM

lmao, alot of funny guys here today

kjoke
07-21-2010, 05:36 PM
sry to break to u bulls fans, but not everyone you draft is gonna be amazing, u havent even seen omer asik play and u already make him better than players who actall have played in the nba, as of right now ill take joel anthony ina heartbeat over asik

Chi City23
07-21-2010, 05:36 PM

LOL!!!! You need to take a chill pill. Miami fans are all puffing out their chests like they've won 10 championships already. You guys need to stop being so damn ignorant and wait to see how things play out. You guys have a great shot at winning multiple titles BUT until you do please stop acting like the Heat are the greatest team of all time.

A miami fan posted this stupid thread in the NBA forum for what reason?? Because we have a 6'9 PF who averages 11 rebs a game?? We probably have more size than any team not named Lakers, Dallas, Orlando or Boston.

Gators123
07-21-2010, 05:41 PM
Can't we all just get along? :laugh:

Hoopsadvocate
07-21-2010, 05:41 PM

idk about that...

Bogut >>>Noah

Jennings =/< rose (not by much)

a big need for the bucks was a legit scoring threat who can create his own shot and they got that in maggetee and the bulls added to their need in a pf in boozer so i will almost cancel that out.

salmons gets to come into traning camp with the team under his belt, Larry sanders is severely underrated, hopefully redd can come back healthy, drew gooden is a servicable backup and they needed size backup so they got that.

I wouldnt be surprised if the bucks took the central at all. Chicago is not by any means a lock for central division. Hell the bucks finished with a better record last year with just jennings and bogut compared to the bulls with rose, noah, deng, hinrich so its fair to say with the additions both teams have made so far they can almost cancel each other out so the bucks should be the better team going in.

Lakers211221
07-21-2010, 05:42 PM
the only team they will strugle against is the magic. but who can gaurd d howard in this league anyways ? every team struggles gaurding against dwight howard.

on the flip side, orlando will strugle trying to defend rose.

as for the lakers. bynam is way over rated. noah >>> bynam.

im not even a bulls fan, but lets get real they have a very nice front court.

boozer + noah are probably one of the best front courts in the league.

First off, it's Bynum not Bynam...and you are crazy if you think Noah is better...Bynum with a torn miniscus is better than Noah

majestic

jazz never had a legit center

mikealike305
LOL!!!! You need to take a chill pill. Miami fans are all puffing out their chests like they've won 10 championships already. You guys need to stop being so damn ignorant and wait to see how things play out. You guys have a great shot at winning multiple titles BUT until you do please stop acting like the Heat are the greatest team of all time.

A miami fan posted this stupid thread in the NBA forum for what reason?? Because we have a 6'9 PF who averages 11 rebs a game?? We probably have more size than any team not named Lakers, Dallas, Orlando or Boston.

lol bulls fans

kjoke
idk about that...

Bogut >>>Noah

Jennings =/< rose (not by much)

a big need for the bucks was a legit scoring threat who can create his own shot and they got that in maggetee and the bulls added to their need in a pf in boozer so i will almost cancel that out.

salmons gets to come into traning camp with the team under his belt, Larry sanders is severely underrated, hopefully redd can come back healthy, drew gooden is a servicable backup and they needed size backup so they got that.

I wouldnt be surprised if the bucks took the central at all. Chicago is not by any means a lock for central division. Hell the bucks finished with a better record last year with just jennings and bogut compared to the bulls with rose, noah, deng, hinrich so its fair to say with the additions both teams have made so far they can almost cancel each other out so the bucks should be the better team going in.

kjoke
07-21-2010, 05:43 PM
First off, it's Bynum not Bynam...and you are crazy if you think Noah is better...Bynum with a torn miniscus is better than Noah

majestic
07-21-2010, 05:43 PM
lol bulls fans

lol heat bulls.. 1 title .. aww poor guys.

majestic
07-21-2010, 05:44 PM
lol bulls fans

btw this is baiting, ban this guy. thank u

mikealike305
07-21-2010, 05:45 PM

lmao bulls fans, so mad all the time, is it al the wind?

Hoopsadvocate
07-21-2010, 05:45 PM

responding to baiting is just as bad just so u know for future reference.

Gators123
07-21-2010, 05:46 PM

And Maybe you should be banned because your sig is baiting mods.

camador22
07-21-2010, 05:48 PM
Top 5 in the East not the league.

1. Heat
2. Lakers
3. Magic
4. Celtics
5. Thunder
6. Jazz
7. Blazers
8. Hawks
9. Bulls
10. Bucks

mikealike305
07-21-2010, 05:49 PM

1. Heat
2. Lakers
3. Magic
4. Celtics
5. Thunder
6. Jazz
7. Blazers
8. Hawks
9. Bulls
10. Bucks

in the east?

j37hr0
07-21-2010, 05:50 PM
Gasol owns Carlos, if the Bulls make it that far.

MacFitz92
07-21-2010, 05:54 PM

1. Heat
2. Lakers
3. Magic
4. Celtics
5. Thunder
6. Jazz
7. Blazers
8. Hawks
9. Bulls
10. Bucks

I like how you don't have the Mavs on that list.

Shmontaine
07-21-2010, 05:54 PM
this thread makes no sense... when was 6'9" line for size?? because you guys want it to be?? okay... best rebounding team in the league hands down... i think that's all the size u'll need...

jennings is no where near the player drose is... this thread is a joke... just a reason for heat fans to do... what heat fans do...

mikealike305
07-21-2010, 05:57 PM
this thread makes no sense... when was 6'9" line for size?? because you guys want it to be?? okay... best rebounding team in the league hands down... i think that's all the size u'll need...

jennings is no where near the player drose is... this thread is a joke... just a reason for heat fans to do... what heat fans do...

think its funny a joke thread went on for 8 pages, u think those 8 pages are just people agreeing with u?

Illinirob83
07-21-2010, 05:57 PM
The only players under 6ft 7in for the Bulls are their PG's right now. They have a tall SG, tall SF, normal sized PF's, and a 7 ft center....I believe they are also going to add another big body. They are tall....horrid thread.

Hoopsadvocate
07-21-2010, 05:59 PM
The only players under 6ft 7in for the Bulls are their PG's right now. They have a tall SG, tall SF, normal sized PF's, and a 7 ft center....I believe they are also going to add another big body. They are tall....horrid thread.

Boozers one of the smallest pfs in the league... and noah isnt 7'0 hes 6'11

DreStylez
07-21-2010, 05:59 PM

1. Heat
2. Lakers
3. Magic
4. Celtics
5. Thunder
6. Jazz
7. Blazers
8. Hawks
9. Bulls
10. Bucks

Hahaha the East!?!?!?! The Lakers, Thunder, Jazz, and Blazers are in the West!!! :facepalm:

DreStylez
07-21-2010, 06:02 PM

DreStylez
07-21-2010, 06:04 PM
Big deal one inch! LOL
Noah has a 7'2" wingspan and he has bulked up last season if you watched him play.
The Bulls were the top rebounding team as well!
Dennis Rodman was 6'7'' and half the size of Shaq but he was one of the best in guarding him and he led the league in rebounding countless times!

camador22
07-21-2010, 06:04 PM
Hahaha the East!?!?!?! The Lakers, Thunder, Jazz, and Blazers are in the West!!! :facepalm:

No **** dumb ***. I was saying that they are top 5 in the East. I gave my listing if the entire league.

Illinirob83
07-21-2010, 06:05 PM

Brewer is 6f 7
Korver is 6ft 7
Deng is 6ft 8
J.Johnson is 6ft 9
Boozer is 6ft 9
Taj Gibson is 6ft 9
Noah is 6ft 11 (so that one in size makes your argument.haha)
Asik is 6 ft 11

So of their 10 current players EIGHT of them are 6 ft 7 or taller. How in the hell is that a lack of size? And they still have 5 million dollars under the cap to offer another backup big if they so desire.

As I said before....horrid and dumb thread.

Ezekial
07-21-2010, 06:06 PM

They will **** on Miami in terms of rebounds, that's for true.

DreStylez
07-21-2010, 06:07 PM
No **** dumb ***. I was saying that they are top 5 in the East. I gave my listing if the entire league.

You could have at least clearly wrote what you were trying to say

Stunner
07-21-2010, 06:11 PM
sry to break to u bulls fans, but not everyone you draft is gonna be amazing, u havent even seen omer asik play and u already make him better than players who actall have played in the nba, as of right now ill take joel anthony ina heartbeat over asik

nobody said he was going to be amazing stop being a dickweed already.

Ware_Spencer
07-21-2010, 06:15 PM
Bulls are not contenders. Anyone who thinks so does not understand how to complement players. And obviously the Bulls do not understand how to complement players.

Rose can't consistently hit the mid range shot and can't shoot the 3
Brewer can't even hit a mid range shot
Deng can't hit the 3
Noah can barely shoot.
Boozer and Deng are your best shooters?

No floor spacing on that team. Your size should be the least of your worries. I know Korver is going to help. But he cannot play more than 20-25 minutes a night if he is lucky.

So Bulls play the Lakers or Heat or Magic or Celtics......Who is going to guard Kobe, Vince Carter, Paul Pierce, Wade, Lebron etc etc. Brewer has to do that. Which means to have proper floor spacing they need a shooter? they are going to use Korver over Deng? Sounds unrealistic. Korver can't play defense and Brewer can't shoot. It creates a huge problem and they are going to hurt BADLY on one side of the court. During the season they will be ok but playoff time they will get embarrassed.

Teams are going to play Zone all game. And Rose and Boozer won't even get into the paint. They aren't contenders. Sorry they had the potential to be. But they won't complement each other.

Kyben36
07-21-2010, 06:16 PM

I dont think so. the fact is, alot of teams will have problems with the Magic, I mean, its dwight, and he is hard to stop. but as for the size issue, I think we will be fine, we also have asik who is suposed to have alot of promis. but as for your problem with size, we have the best rebounding duo in the league, so rebounding, not a problem, Noah is a good defender. Do I think they will have problems, sure, but the fact is, alot of teams have problems with the lakers, not just the bulls.

Gators123
07-21-2010, 06:17 PM

kjoke
07-21-2010, 06:17 PM
nobody said he was going to be amazing stop being a dickweed already.

look, i have no problem with bulls fans making the most of rose noah deng boozer ect, but when u bring omer asik into the conversation saying hes better than joel even though hes never played an nba game, sorry

Chi City23
07-21-2010, 06:18 PM
lol bulls fans

nice rebuttal! :clap:

Way to make yourself look even more stupid.

Shmontaine
think its funny a joke thread went on for 8 pages, u think those 8 pages are just people agreeing with u?

what exactly are we talking about then?? because the nba isn't a height contest... it's a game... players play 'bigger' and 'smaller' than their listed size... nobody's just good because their tall and nobody is bad just because their small... so yeah, when people argue about listed height being a problem they don't see how the game is played... we had one of the best defensive teams in the league last year and added one of the best rebounders in the league to it... did we get worse?? not in my opinion... we'll be one of the best defensive/rebounding teams in the league IMO... I don't care how tall players are listed...

Gators123
why did I have to make a post just to view the 9th page? Does this happen to anybody else?

D1JM
07-21-2010, 06:20 PM
look, i have no problem with bulls fans making the most of rose noah deng boozer ect, but when u bring omer asik into the conversation saying hes better than joel even though hes never played an nba game, sorry

When u make Joel seem like the next Kareem I am sorry, but u won't be taken serious

ramsizzle
07-21-2010, 06:22 PM
Bulls are not contenders. Anyone who thinks so does not understand how to complement players. And obviously the Bulls do not understand how to complement players.

Deng can't hit the 3
Noah can barely shoot.

No floor spacing on that team. Your size should be the least of your worries. I know Korver is going to help. But he cannot play more than 20-25 minutes a night if he is lucky.

So Bulls play the Lakers or Heat or Magic or Celtics......Who is going to guard Kobe, Vince Carter, Paul Pierce, Wade, Lebron etc etc. Brewer has to do that. Which means to have proper floor spacing they need a shooter? they are going to use Korver over Deng? Sounds unrealistic. Korver can't play defense and Brewer can't shoot. It creates a huge problem and they are going to hurt BADLY on one side of the court. During the season they will be ok but playoff time they will get embarrassed.

Teams are going to play Zone all game. And Rose and Boozer won't even get into the paint. They aren't contenders. Sorry they had the potential to be. But they won't complement each other.

jesus you are dumb...rose led all the nba in fg% from midrange....and has been working on his 3pt shot all year. we signed korver who will play 25 min a night....53% from 3 last year. only teams the bulls should be afraid of are the heat, celtics, and magic. jesus are you misinformed.

Stunner
07-21-2010, 06:22 PM

Deng can't hit the 3
Noah can barely shoot.

This is from a poster who knws nothing about the Bulls roster or even follows the Bulls ever in his entire life.

Truheatfan
07-21-2010, 06:23 PM

:facepalm: your a joke jennings is very much near the player rose is and on some real **** stephen curry and tyreke evans are better than rose and i dont give a **** what bulls fans gotta say :cool:

Stunner
07-21-2010, 06:24 PM
:facepalm: your a joke jennings is very much near the player rose is and on some real **** stephen curry and tyreke evans are better than rose and i dont give a **** what bulls fans gotta say :cool:

Even Bucks fans knw this isnt true. and Curry i like him he is a good player he is better than BJ. and Reke is a good player as well when he develops a jumpshot but consider him more of a SG/SF with very good pg skills.

mikealike305
07-21-2010, 06:24 PM
I dont think so. the fact is, alot of teams will have problems with the Magic, I mean, its dwight, and he is hard to stop. but as for the size issue, I think we will be fine, we also have asik who is suposed to have alot of promis. but as for your problem with size, we have the best rebounding duo in the league, so rebounding, not a problem, Noah is a good defender. Do I think they will have problems, sure, but the fact is, alot of teams have problems with the lakers, not just the bulls.

thank u for the intelligent answer, one of the first from a bulls fan so far

Shmontaine
07-21-2010, 06:25 PM

it's clear you don't care what reality has to say either...

ramsizzle
07-21-2010, 06:25 PM

no one would take jennings over rose...NO ONE. curry plays in gs so his numbers are a bit inflated but hes a beast. only player you named on par with rose is evans. no one who plays in the nba ever mentions evans as a top five player at his position but yet countless players including your lebron and bosh have said this about rose....yeah jennings :facepalm:

leoncito
07-21-2010, 06:26 PM
The only top 5 team I see them winning against next season is Orlando Magic.
This guys are good, but they are still young.

The magic will own the bulls just like they have owned the heat

mwoodri
07-21-2010, 06:26 PM
Love the sig Still1ballin and I am a Kobe hater.

Stunner
07-21-2010, 06:27 PM
thank u for the intelligent answer, one of the first from a bulls fan so far

smh thats what i told u early i told u we will be fine lol

Stunner
07-21-2010, 06:28 PM
The magic will own the bulls just like they have owned the heat

Howard will own the Bulls not so much the others imo

mikealike305
07-21-2010, 06:29 PM
smh thats what i told u early i told u we will be fine lol

lol i know i know, thats why i said ONE of the first lol

D1JM
07-21-2010, 06:31 PM
From all this pages that I've read, seems heat fans are contend with big z and Joel Anthony stopping Howard and the laker bigs. I want what they smoking

ecorrea
07-21-2010, 06:33 PM
can all you heat fans out there tell me one thing.

who has a better rebounding starting 5 than the bulls? not many teams

now tell me this. does that help answer the forum question? could rebounds correlate to size? does size even matter when you can defend and rebound anyways?

caseyrh
07-21-2010, 06:37 PM

who has a better rebounding starting 5 than the bulls? not any teams

now tell me this. does that help answer the forum question? could rebounds correlate to size? does size even matter when you can defend and rebound anyways?

Fixed.

Truheatfan
07-21-2010, 06:37 PM
no one would take jennings over rose...NO ONE. curry plays in gs so his numbers are a bit inflated but hes a beast. only player you named on par with rose is evans. no one who plays in the nba ever mentions evans as a top five player at his position but yet countless players including your lebron and bosh have said this about rose....yeah jennings :facepalm:

1st i never said i'd take jennings over rose cause nobody would but you make it seem as if rose is way better when jennings led his team to 5th place in the east which is pretty impressiv,. and the whole inflated stats from playing in golden state doesnt matter he's nasty and evans isnt considered top 5 in his position cause he plays for the kings who suck...

Truheatfan
07-21-2010, 06:39 PM

who has a better rebounding starting 5 than the bulls? not many teams

no it doesnt matter only when you play the lakers does size matter these days

ramsizzle
07-21-2010, 06:39 PM
jennings led crap....he was the third option behind salmons and bogut and you know it...

the bulls were the 8 seed last year not a top 5 team and people still said this about rose....the sac sucks excuse is null

Stunner
07-21-2010, 06:41 PM
jennings led crap....he was the third option behind salmons and bogut and you know it...

the bulls were the 8 seed last year not a top 5 team and people still said this about rose....the sac sucks excuse is null

and not to mention they wouldn't have that seed if there wasn't a big 10 game injury losing streak that didnt have a Deng and Noah and a lil bit D Rose. But thats why we play the game and we fell to the 8th seed it was our fault.

ecorrea
07-21-2010, 06:41 PM
no it doesnt matter only when you play the lakers does size matter these days

i could not agree more. sooo then the bulls are sitting pretty. i expect them to be top 3 in the league with rebounds, and right up there defensively as well.

let me ask you this then. how much of problems would you see the lakers size vs the heat. Big Z and Joel against guys like bynum, pau, LO, artest. i know you have bosh too, but even a guy like artest can guard him or Joel.

mikealike305
07-21-2010, 06:43 PM
i could not agree more. sooo then the bulls are sitting pretty. i expect them to be top 3 in the league with rebounds, and right up there defensively as well.

let me ask you this then. how much of problems would you see the lakers size vs the heat. Big Z and Joel against guys like bynum, pau, LO, artest. i know you have bosh too, but even a guy like artest can guard him or Joel.

yea were going to have a size problem with the lakers, every team will

bbcmillionaire
07-21-2010, 06:44 PM
1st i never said i'd take jennings over rose cause nobody would but you make it seem as if rose is way better when jennings led his team to 5th place in the east which is pretty impressiv,. and the whole inflated stats from playing in golden state doesnt matter he's nasty and evans isnt considered top 5 in his position cause he plays for the kings who suck...

Um technically it was bogut and salmons, Jennings started off hot then settled down, no offense bucks fans,
back to the topic though only our point guards are under 6'7. One more big man is ideal

Truheatfan
07-21-2010, 06:46 PM

how is that an excuse when He also became the fourth NBA player in history to ever average at least 20 points, 5 rebounds and 5 assists in his rookie year, joining Oscar Robertson, Michael Jordan and LeBron James. :facepalm: if he didnt play for sac he would get the same recognition if rose played on sac would he be a "top 3" point guard? probly not

ramsizzle
07-21-2010, 06:48 PM
if rose played for sac hed probably have to do EVERYTHING as well...

mikealike305
07-21-2010, 06:49 PM
assuming we see this line up
1. LBJ-6'8
2. Wade-6'4
3. Miller-6'8
4. Bosh-6'11
5. Anthony-6'9, big z-7'3

Truheatfan
07-21-2010, 06:49 PM

like you said defense and rebounding dont transition to size tho it helps. the key is boxing out the lakers big men but the problem is when kobe, brown, odem and artest get in the paint people have to slide over to help and the big men are free for offensive rebounds so good perimeter defense is key to keeping the lakers off the boards

Jonathan2323
07-21-2010, 06:51 PM
As a HEAT fan the Lakers sized doesn't worry me. Wade, LeBron and Bosh are above average rebounders for their positions. Joel Anthony is a good rebounder and Haslem is a great rebounder also.

The Flash
07-21-2010, 06:51 PM
Guys stop it : size does matter!! Ask your girlfriends

Stunner
07-21-2010, 06:52 PM

lol

Diggy_2
07-21-2010, 06:53 PM

We have more than 1 offensive threat in Bozzer. We also have a 3 point threat in Korver and Now with the adition of Watson were gonna be fine

yuns554
07-21-2010, 06:54 PM
Why is this such a big deal...? the bulls were the number one rebounding team last year without boozer

ecorrea
07-21-2010, 06:54 PM
like you said defense and rebounding dont transition to size tho it helps. the key is boxing out the lakers big men but the problem is when kobe, brown, odem and artest get in the paint people have to slide over to help and the big men are free for offensive rebounds so good perimeter defense is key to keeping the lakers off the boards

i think the bulls match up fine. we are a tough team. we are coached by a tough defensive minded guy. to be honest, our only mismatch in the whole league is Dwight Howard vs Noah.

but

Rose vs Fisher = matched
brewer vs kobe = not bad match at all
deng vs artest = matched
boozer vs gasol = edge to gasol on the offense, though i think boozer can make up for it with his offense
noah vs bynum = matched

we match up with the heat too

brewer v wade
deng v bron
noah v bosh

ecorrea
07-21-2010, 06:55 PM
bulls got the size to make it rock all night

DreStylez
07-21-2010, 06:55 PM
how is that an excuse when He also became the fourth NBA player in history to ever average at least 20 points, 5 rebounds and 5 assists in his rookie year, joining Oscar Robertson, Michael Jordan and LeBron James. :facepalm: if he didnt play for sac he would get the same recognition if rose played on sac would he be a "top 3" point guard? probly not

I think Rose could have done that as well if he didn't have Ben Gordon to pass it to. Sure Evans had K-Martin but he was injured for most of the season including Francisco Garcia. Evans didn't have anyone to pass to so he did all the scoring.

netsgiantsyanks
07-21-2010, 06:57 PM

in that case, ask your mom im kinda busy tonight ;)

Gators123
07-21-2010, 06:58 PM
I like were this thread is heading....

Jonathan2323
07-21-2010, 07:00 PM
Bulls have big balls

Hoopsadvocate
i think the bulls match up fine. we are a tough team. we are coached by a tough defensive minded guy. to be honest, our only mismatch in the whole league is Dwight Howard vs Noah.

but

Rose vs Fisher = matched
deng vs artest = matched
boozer vs gasol = edge to gasol on the offense, though i think boozer can make up for it with his offense
noah vs bynum = matched

brewer v wade
deng v bron
noah v bosh

LMAO... Laker fans do you guys wanna take this one or should I?

Truheatfan
I think Rose could have done that as well if he didn't have Ben Gordon to pass it to. Sure Evans had K-Martin but he was injured for most of the season including Francisco Garcia. Evans didn't have anyone to pass to so he did all the scoring.

he still got 5 assist a game, rose got 6 per game they both averaged 20 pts a game evans gets more steals the rebounding would be the biggest factor of rose having a better supporting cast but then again evans is 6'6

D1JM
07-21-2010, 07:01 PM
As a HEAT fan the Lakers sized doesn't worry me. Wade, LeBron and Bosh are above average rebounders for their positions. Joel Anthony is a good rebounder and Haslem is a great rebounder also.

so why as a bulls fan i should worry about size when we led the nba in rebounding and added boozer who is a top five rebounder last year and the number one rebounder in the playoffs who also avg. 13 rebounds a game vs the lakers?

D1JM
07-21-2010, 07:02 PM
he still got 5 assist a game, rose got 6 per game they both averaged 20 pts a game evans gets more steals the rebounding would be the biggest factor of rose having a better supporting cast but then again evans is 6'6

he is listed as a sg in sacramento

The Flash
07-21-2010, 07:03 PM

but

Rose vs Fisher = matched
deng vs artest = matched
noah vs bynum = matched

brewer v wade
deng v bron
noah v bosh

mikealike305
07-21-2010, 07:04 PM

i agree

ecorrea
07-21-2010, 07:05 PM

apparently you can take it? please help me understand

Gators123

i agree

This.

ecorrea

help me understand what that facepalmy thing means in relation to my post?

ecorrea
i agree

you agree with what?

ecorrea
07-21-2010, 07:06 PM
This.

you too?

Hoopsadvocate
07-21-2010, 07:06 PM
so why as a bulls fan i should worry about size when we led the nba in rebounding and added boozer who is a top five rebounder last year and the number one rebounder in the playoffs who also avg. 13 rebounds a game vs the lakers?

because his team lost to the lakers.... and they had a better pg better coach and similar role players...

The Flash
07-21-2010, 07:07 PM
in that case, ask your mom im kinda busy tonight ;)

sorry to hurt you feelings , sorry to touch an emotional point in your life

The Flash
07-21-2010, 07:09 PM
This.

I agree with you agreeing with me

Hoopsadvocate
07-21-2010, 07:09 PM
apparently you can take it? please help me understand

okay simiply put brewer didnt match up well with bryant AT ALL in their series with LA he never was able to stop wade anytime they played the HEAT. While Deng has had some success against lebron he still put up 20+ 5, 5 on him and Noah isnt fast enough to guard bosh (he wouldnt be imo but since u put him their i thought id let u know) and Gasol gave boozer lots of trouble in their matchup.

ecorrea
07-21-2010, 07:10 PM

This.

you guys are too creative for me

mikealike305
07-21-2010, 07:11 PM

i agree with u agreeing with him agreeing with u

Ware_Spencer
07-21-2010, 07:11 PM
jesus you are dumb...rose led all the nba in fg% from midrange....and has been working on his 3pt shot all year. we signed korver who will play 25 min a night....53% from 3 last year. only teams the bulls should be afraid of are the heat, celtics, and magic. jesus are you misinformed.

Your right I was wrong about his mid range shot. I didn't think he was as good as he was last year.

But it doesn't change my point. Brewer and Deng on the court at the same time will be very easy to defend. Rose will have the ball in his hands the majority of the time. And if Deng is at the 3 they won't have to guard him. And if Brewer is at the 3 they won't even have to worry about him.

Compare the Jazz team

D-Will
Brewer
AK
Boozer
Okur

The Jazz had D-Will who is a better outside shooter from 3 than Rose. And D-Will and Boozer were doing the pick and roll just like Rose and Boozer will. And the Jazz had tons of problems with Brewer and AK on the court at the same time. Lakers embarrassed the Jazz and didn't even have to worry about 3 point shooting. And the Jazz had Okur standing at the 3 (compare his shooting to Noah).

Look at the Bulls situation. Deng isn't much better from 3 than AK. Brewer has not improved on his shot at all! Noah can't really shoot effectively.

Rose can't shoot the 3 as well as Deron. So the court will shrink even more than what the Jazz had. And the Jazz had Korver off the bench also. But they couldn't play him against athletic teams because he got burnt on defense (chicago will be guarding more athletic players than the Jazz had to being in the East).

So the Bulls are going to have the same problems as the Jazz except Rose isn't a pass first player and isn't proven to be able to run the Pick and Roll as well as Deron. And Boozer needs that big time. They have even more shooting problems than the Jazz did.
So offensively they are going to have the same problems the Jazz did against the Elite athletic teams. Thats why they won't contend.

Defensively they are better than the Jazz were. No question about that.

You can call me a dumb *** all you want but I know Boozer, Korver , Brewer better than any of the Bulls fans. And you will watch and deal with the same problems the Jazz fans were screaming about for 3 years.

Your dumb if you think Korver will play more than 25 minutes a night. You don't know anything about Korver if you think he can play more than that. He will be lucky to play that much against the good teams in the east. He can't defend anyone and can barely run up and down the court. Just because someone can shoot amazing from the 3 it doesn't change the fact that he will get benched after every wing player blows past him.

The Flash
07-21-2010, 07:12 PM

Im glad we all agree

ecorrea
07-21-2010, 07:12 PM
okay simiply put brewer didnt match up well with bryant AT ALL in their series with LA he never was able to stop wade anytime they played the HEAT. While Deng has had some success against lebron he still put up 20+ 5, 5 on him and Noah isnt fast enough to guard bosh (he wouldnt be imo but since u put him their i thought id let u know) and Gasol gave boozer lots of trouble in their matchup.

if you read my quote i said gasol wins against boozer, but i also said boozer would take it to gasol on the offensive end too.

im pretty sure the 6'7 brewer and his freakish wingspan, desire to defend, and proven ability to do so will put pressure on both wade and kobe. i also know deng doesnt hold lebron to 10pts 5 rbs, but he makes life dificult. and dont tell me noah cant d up bosh.

the point is the bulls MATCH UP WELL. we have a defender with the right size for each guy. did i even mention boozer and rose when i talked about the heat? no.

Gators123
07-21-2010, 07:13 PM

I agree with both of you.

ecorrea
07-21-2010, 07:13 PM

thanks for helping me show everyone how creative you guys are.

ecorrea
07-21-2010, 07:14 PM
Im glad we all agree

except u never responded to anything. you never made an attempt to speak to my quote

Gators123
07-21-2010, 07:14 PM
thanks for helping me show everyone how creative you guys are.

I don't agree with you

Gators123
07-21-2010, 07:16 PM
Im glad we all agree
:hi5:

Jonathan2323
I agree with both of you.

This

ecorrea
I don't agree with you

so help this forum out, and put together a response longer than a :facepalm: or an "i agree to that guys :facepalm:"

Hoopsadvocate
07-21-2010, 07:17 PM
if you read my quote i said gasol wins against boozer, but i also said boozer would take it to gasol on the offensive end too.

im pretty sure the 6'7 brewer and his freakish wingspan, desire to defend, and proven ability to do so will put pressure on both wade and kobe. i also know deng doesnt hold lebron to 10pts 5 rbs, but he makes life dificult. and dont tell me noah cant d up bosh.

the point is the bulls MATCH UP WELL. we have a defender with the right size for each guy. did i even mention boozer and rose when i talked about the heat? no.

As i said he didnt and there fore wont in the future. He can have all the desire and wingspan he wants they easily drop 30+ on him. I agree deng would make it somewhat difficult though if 20+,5,5 is making it difficult ill take that, and i have no doubt noah would handle bosh if bosh was just posting up all day but he doesnt hes not a center hes a pf and a much more agile and quicker one with a outside shot that noah doesnt have at that so there for noah wouldnt even be guarding him and if they did put him on bosh he would easily get by (unless he was playing and inside game but again he doesnt do that much)

Gators123
07-21-2010, 07:18 PM
so help this forum out, and put together a response longer than a :facepalm: or an "i agree to that guys :facepalm:"

Are you mad I don't agree with you? :facepalm:

ecorrea

but

Rose vs Fisher = matched
deng vs artest = matched
noah vs bynum = matched

brewer v wade
deng v bron
noah v bosh

POSTED AGAIN SO U CAN RESPOND

The Flash
except u never responded to anything. you never made an attempt to speak to my quote
I didn't respond because i don't agree with you

mikealike305

but

Rose vs Fisher = matched
deng vs artest = matched
noah vs bynum = matched

brewer v wade
deng v bron
noah v bosh

brewer vs kobe not bad match up? brewer vs wade? deng vs bron? noah vs bosh maybe but still

ecorrea
07-21-2010, 07:19 PM
Are you mad I don't agree with you? :facepalm:

nope not at all. just tryin to help u out.

Gators123
07-21-2010, 07:19 PM
I didn't respond because i don't agree with you

I agree.

The Flash
07-21-2010, 07:20 PM

but

Rose vs Fisher = matched
deng vs artest = matched
noah vs bynum = matched

brewer v wade
deng v bron
noah v bosh

POSTED AGAIN SO U CAN RESPOND

The Flash
07-21-2010, 07:21 PM
I agree.
:hi5:

mikealike305
07-21-2010, 07:23 PM

i agree with you :facepalm::hi5:

BullySixChicago
[QUOTE=mikealike305;14230389]im asking this question with no intent of baiting, or starting problem, i think the bulls will be a top 5 team.....
so with that said, do u think the bulls lack of size will pose a problem against teams like orlando (with dwight) and the lakers?[/QUOTE

The lakers will pose a problem for everyone when it comes to size. Orlando I dont think so with just Howard who attacke the basket he is the only issue and he cant play the full 48

ecorrea
oh well, im happy and confident with my bulls, guess thats all that matters.

its on the court when things really count. i guess we can all talk about it then.

The Flash
07-21-2010, 07:24 PM

its on the court when things really count. i guess we can all talk about it then.

I agree with you now

mikealike305
07-21-2010, 07:24 PM

not sure if u noticed but i responded to u

ecorrea
07-21-2010, 07:25 PM
i just really like the bulls length and ability to defend 1-5 this yr. i think we match up with anyone with size and athleticism (except dwight when he is in).

we are going to rebound hard, defend hard, and push the ball.

The Flash
07-21-2010, 07:27 PM
i just really like the bulls length and ability to defend 1-5 this yr. i think we match up with anyone with size and athleticism (except dwight when he is in).

we are going to rebound hard, defend hard, and push the ball.

you forgot "score"

ecorrea
07-21-2010, 07:29 PM
isnt this thread about size? to me that means rebounding and defending. and yea, maybe being able to see over your defender for an open shot. which we have too (not brewer tho, cause he cant shoot from deep, but he can slash, where his SIZE helps).

Kiss Ma Grits
07-21-2010, 07:47 PM
They'll beat the heat you can believe that. The heat doesn't have a point guard, Lebron and wade play the same style. The chances of the bulls going to the finals are higher then the heat unless Wade or Lebron, 1. get a better jumper or 2. change their games, either one or the other. Bosh is also soft along with Z and the Heat don't have a front court that's physical enough to play with Orlando, Boston, OR the Bulls cause people will overlook the bulls but the combination of Noah/Boozer/Gibson will be more of a threat then Bosh, Z, Haslem, Howard. Bosh won't fair well against oposing physical centers like Perkins, Howard, or Noah (who is not physical but he's always in good position) and Haslem is too short to play center.

kjoke
07-21-2010, 07:55 PM
saying match doesnt mean **** i can say that for any player saying brewer can 'match' wade neans nothing

path2zion
07-21-2010, 08:00 PM
We have plenty of size. Howard is the only big in the league that Noah might have a tough time with. But then again, we do have asik now. I hear he eats bunnies, rainbows and unicorns for shittz and giggles

jaded01
07-21-2010, 08:10 PM
why does every thread turn into a shitstorm of heat fans saying that no one can match up against the trio. you had faith in your ownership to land 3 good players... let other teams' fans have faith that their team can play good basketball. if you dont agree or you think its a stupid idea... you can just ignore it. all the talk on this forum is meaningless. all that matters is what happens on the court. so dont begrudge other people their happiness, if you are right and the heat are the second coming then we will all be witnesses (see what i did there) but if they are right and the heat struggle with team x or y then we will also see that. just calm the f down sallys

mikealike305
07-21-2010, 08:15 PM
^ what?

Nocioni5
07-21-2010, 08:24 PM
We have plenty of size. Howard is the only big in the league that Noah might have a tough time with. But then again, we do have asik now. I hear he eats bunnies, rainbows and unicorns for shittz and giggles

:laugh:

Scarface-Bulls
07-21-2010, 09:18 PM
Noah 7 feet tall, Asik 7 feet tall, Boozer 6'9, gibson 6'9, deng 6'9 brewer 6'7, korver 6'7