PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Bulls

HuRRiCaNeS324
07-20-2010, 01:56 AM
I know most of you dont care, but this is basically an argument between Heat and Bulls fans. We're trying to have discussions about our respective teams but it keeps getting locked because we are doing in our forums instead of here where it should be. Hopefully this doesnt get locked...

Tell me if im wrong with this lineup:

Rose/Watson
Brewer/Krover
Deng/Johnson
Boozer/Taj
Noah/Asik

First of all, you arent even allowed to play a game yet with 8 players so i have NO IDEA why all Bull fans keep saying they have a deeper team than the Heat. With that being said, your bench is below average with Taj being your best player which is sub par compared to the rest of the league's best bench players. Krover will prolly get 25 minutes a game and for those 25 minutes he is a defensive liability. Yea he's a good shooter but tell his defender to stick to him like white on rice and he wont score more than 6 points. Watson is pretty good, but an average backup PG. Johnson is nothing worth talking about and idk anything about Asik. All in all your bench is pretty bad so enough with all that garbage that you have a deeper team.

bodupp311
07-20-2010, 01:59 AM
So, basically you made a thread to tell us Bulls fans that our team sucks. This should be real constructive...

HuRRiCaNeS324
07-20-2010, 02:01 AM
So, basically you made a thread to tell us Bulls fans that our team sucks. This should be real constructive...

I just wanna continue the argument in the right place, like i said in the opening post. If you want to follow up on the argument look at the thread i provided. We start discussing it near the end.

TheBomb255
07-20-2010, 02:02 AM
Bullls fans are overrating their team so much, it's hilarous. Adding Boozer/Korver/Brewer isn't going to make you a 2nd or 3rd seed in the east. First off, the east is significantly better then what it was a year ago. The Heat/Magic/Celtics are way to talented, and then you also have teams like the Bucks/Hawks who will fight for the middle seeds.

I see the Bucks easily beating out the Bulls as well.

Pretty funny how Bulls fans think they are better then the Heat.

1. Heat
2. Magic
3. Celtics
4. Bucks
5. Hawks
6. Bulls

Cubsfan365
07-20-2010, 02:07 AM
I know most of you dont care, but this is basically an argument between Heat and Bulls fans. We're trying to have discussions about our respective teams but it keeps getting locked because we are doing in our forums instead of here where it should be. Hopefully this doesnt get locked...

To continue our discussion from this thread http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=511843 (yes the title is a bit misleading lol);

Rose/Watson
Brewer/Krover
Deng/Johnson
Boozer/Taj
Noah/Asik

First of all, you arent even allowed to play a game yet with 8 players so i have NO IDEA why all Bull fans keep saying they have a deeper team than the Heat. With that being said, your bench is below average with Taj being your best player which is sub par compared to the rest of the league's best bench players. Krover will prolly get 25 minutes a game and for those 25 minutes he is a defensive liability. Yea he's a good shooter but tell his defender to stick to him like white on rice and he wont score more than 6 points. Watson is pretty good, but an average backup PG. Johnson is nothing worth talking about and idk anything about Asik. All in all your bench is pretty bad so enough with all that garbage that you have a deeper team.
Bulls' bench is a hell of a lot better than the Heat's bench so what does that say about your team?

P.S. Who is Krover?

TheBomb255
07-20-2010, 02:08 AM
Seriously, I really wanna know why Bulls fans think the Bucks are terrible. Even someone said the Bucks wouldn't be in the playoffs. It's ridiculous the Bulls homers on here.

JiffyMix88
07-20-2010, 02:09 AM

D Roses Bulls
Thats what i should be saying after all the **** you guys have been saying in that other thread.

thats why i keep saying we need a forum for peoplewho know what the hell they are talkin about on here. like trying to say lebron is better then pippen, those people deserve to be slapped.

Cubsfan365
Bullls fans are overrating their team so much, it's hilarous. Adding Boozer/Korver/Brewer isn't going to make you a 2nd or 3rd seed in the east. First off, the east is significantly better then what it was a year ago. The Heat/Magic/Celtics are way to talented, and then you also have teams like the Bucks/Hawks who will fight for the middle seeds.

1. Heat
2. Magic
3. Celtics
4. Bucks
5. Hawks
6. Bulls
LOL...what do you think is "easily?"

HuRRiCaNeS324
07-20-2010, 02:10 AM
Bulls' bench is a hell of a lot better than the Heat's bench so what does that say about your team?

Mike Miller
Haslem
Mario Chalmers

Are all better than any of your bench players. Then add the fact we actually have enough players to play makes your statement laughable.

TheBomb255
07-20-2010, 02:11 AM

And the Bucks bench is a lot better then the Bull's bench.

The bull's starters aren't even close to the heat starters.

D Roses Bulls
07-20-2010, 02:11 AM
Seriously, I really wanna know why Bulls fans think the Bucks are terrible. Even someone said the Bucks wouldn't be in the playoffs. It's ridiculous the Bulls homers on here.

i dont think the bucks are terrible, i think they over achieved cause skiles did the same thing with the bulls, but they have a solid team.

KINGBAIZE
07-20-2010, 02:12 AM

1. Heat
2. Magic
3. Celtics
4. Bucks
5. Hawks
6. Bulls

We are better than those 3 with the addition of Boozer dude. And we beat Every team on that list at least once last yr, so what are you saying? We just added a PF who can get us 20/10...how can you ignore the fact that we got better by doing that when we were beating those teams WITHOUT him.

The Magic are very beatable...and Miami would be our biggest battle. "BUT BELIEVE it would be A BATTLE!!! and if you did win, it would be from Referee love and given Free throws down the stretch in the 4th quarter.

bears88

To continue our discussion from this thread http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=511843 (yes the title is a bit misleading lol);

Rose/Watson
Brewer/Krover
Deng/Johnson
Boozer/Taj
Noah/Asik

The reason why it gets locked because a lot of fights ( heated discussion) and a lot of people will go off topic.

Kyben36
1st of all, we are hopeing that Asik come over and does what we think he is going to do, and thats block a **** load of shots, and be active a la noah

2nd, Taj is a great bench player as you said

3rd, What is korver, nothing, Korver off the bench is awsome, he is a gunner from deeep and can play SG or SF

4th we just go watson, who should be a solid backup PG

with that said, the heat are week, especaily off the bench, Their C is 35 years old They have no PG to speak of ( Jon Lucas III, a player from the bulls sumer league team is posibly their #1 PG. The only players the Heat seem to have off the bench are Miller ( who is actualy pretty good ) and Haslem ( who is very similar to what taj is for us ) so with that said, the bulls are deeper, because we have a Backup at every possision, while the Heat dont even seem to have a starter at PG, nor backup ( at least untill Chalmers comes back ) and a starting C who isnt in all honesty that good anymore, he is 35, and 7"3, which tall guys are known to have injurys, especaily late in their carears.

With all that said, the bulls also have like, I beleive 10 mil left in cap space, while the heat have, I want to say somewhere around 0. In fact, how are they signing all of these players. that confuses me as well. you can only use 1 MLE and only if you are over cap at the begining of FA. they wher not over cap, and have spent a ton of $, this is the bigest thing that confuses me, did all 3 of them take huge pay cuts or what.

so back to the rosters

Chalmers
Wade
James
Bosh
Z

With bench

Miller
Haslem
some not very good C )
and their rokies

Bulls have

Rose
???? ( who is starting, Korver or Brewer )
Deng
Booz
Noah

with

Watson
Korver/Brewer ( oposite that starts )
taj
Asik

and 10 mil left
we are still also hopeing for a starting SG, so that we can bring both Brewer and korver off the bench, but that is yet to be seen.

Kyben36
07-20-2010, 02:14 AM

1. Heat
2. Magic
3. Celtics
4. Bucks
5. Hawks
6. Bulls

I dont know if I have heard that at all. I know for the most part we beleive we are in teh 2nd teir, with the Celtics, Bucks, and hawks, but under the Magic and Heat. I think you are confusing being better with not having fear. I would hapily take on the heat in a 7 game series.

TheBomb255
07-20-2010, 02:14 AM
We are better than those 3 with the addition of Boozer dude. And we beat Every team on that list at least once last yr, so what are you saying? We just added a PF who can get us 20/10...how can you ignore the fact that we got better by doing that when we were beating those teams WITHOUT him.

Carlos Boozer has played in more then 60 games 3 times in the last 6 years. He's injury prone, and getting older.

KINGBAIZE
07-20-2010, 02:15 AM
And the Bucks bench is a lot better then the Bull's bench.

The bull's starters aren't even close to the heat starters.

Its alot closer than you think. Heat fans dont want to admit that the big 3's superstar numbers are gonna drop, but they are.... And our bench is Better.

IrespectNumber3
07-20-2010, 02:16 AM
I really feel if the shoe was on the other foot and the Bulls had Lebron Wade and Bosh...if we ever said we had a chance against them it would be an automatic band. We would be laughed at and spit on.

All Heat fans have said is we have a team, thats it. Not that were going to win every game ever. But we have a Contender. If any team on paper at least wants to say something I want to at least hear a rational opinion so far I haven't seen one yet.

D1JM
07-20-2010, 02:16 AM
De pinga....

what is this? Puerto rican slang for dick

Cubsfan365
07-20-2010, 02:18 AM
Mike Miller
Haslem
Mario Chalmers

Are all better than any of your bench players. Then add the fact we actually have enough players to play makes your statement laughable.
HAHAHA. Oh yeah Chalmers is better than all of our bench players. Yeah, of course you're right. :rolleyes:

IrespectNumber3
Who cares about whose bench is better? Your actually gonna argue about who has a better bench?

You guys probably have a better bench then the Lakers...Hell you can easily have the Best Bench of All time in NBA history, yet there is no way you can say honestly that your team is top 3 in the east easily, that is PUSHING it.

Kyben36

I dont think that I am convinced their moves are as good as you guys think. Maggete is OK, but I personaly would not take him on my team, You have no PF to speak of, Bogut has yet to show that he can play as He did last year. I think Jennings is terribly over rated. You have a 17mil SG sitting on your bench. CDR was let go for a 2nd for a reason. and by the way, 2 of your players are bulls rejects. so take that son.

Fanthrwthknthn
07-20-2010, 02:19 AM
Lol you Bull fans wouldnt have anything to respond, as expected. All of you are a bunch of airheads except a few.

I didn't understand who you were talking about. I looked it up on the official site too. No Krover there at all.:confused:

bears88
some people take things way too seriously I know every body is a homer with their favorite team, but i guess people take things seriously.

Cubsfan365
Lol you Bull fans wouldnt have anything to respond, as expected. All of you are a bunch of airheads except a few.
I love how you call Bulls fans airheads when you are making judgments on our team's players and don't even know their names. :facepalm:

D1JM
07-20-2010, 02:20 AM
Who cares about whose bench is better? Your actually gonna argue about who has a better bench?

You guys probably have a better bench then the Lakers...Hell you can easily have the Best Bench of All time in NBA history, yet there is no way you can say honestly that your team is top 3 in the east easily, that is PUSHING it.

so this thread is about benches? The bucks and Orlando have the better bench in the NBA than any other team.

KINGBAIZE
I really feel if the shoe was on the other foot and the Bulls had Lebron Wade and Bosh...if we ever said we had a chance against them it would be an automatic band. We would be laughed at and spit on.
All Heat fans have said is we have a team, thats it. Not that were going to win every game ever. But we have a Contender. If any team on paper at least wants to say something I want to at least hear a rational opinion so far I haven't seen one yet.

Thats because we ALREADY have a playoff team. We've been to the playoffs the last 4 out 5 yrs without a SG and a PF. <<

If that dosn't show toughness, I dont know what does. And we're talkin 7 games with Boston and 6 games with Cleveland. (And we just added good players in all of those weak areas. WE'RE A PROBLEM.

And thats why the experts said Lebron should have chose Chicago, because we had the most balanced team for him to join and continue playing as himself.

Cubsfan365

Do you agree that the Bucks will EASILY beat the Bulls like your Heat buddies? That statement is ridiculous.

Kyben36
07-20-2010, 02:21 AM

I gave you a nice long response ???,

bears88
07-20-2010, 02:23 AM
nobody knows nothing until the seasons starts.

Kyben36
07-20-2010, 02:24 AM
I didn't understand who you were talking about. I looked it up on the official site too. No Krover there at all.:confused:

http://www.krover.it/

KINGBAIZE
07-20-2010, 02:24 AM

TOP 3 in the east. BOOK it.!....Chicago Bulls. THIS YR.

Orlando, Boston, and Atlanta are just not better than us with the addition of Boozer. Sorry. U can quote me on it if you want.

D Roses Bulls
07-20-2010, 02:25 AM

by the way, GO GATORS and this is coming from a U of F alumni

TheBomb255
No PF? Are you kidding me? Ersan has huge potential, Larry Sanders was doing very well in the summer league, Drew Gooden will average 10 PTS/10 REB's if he's the starter, and Michael Redd will be moved at the trade deadline for another piece.

Brandon Jennings will be more efficent, he was depended on being the scorer last year, and now the Bucks have more scoring options, and won't be depended on being the main option.

Corey Maggette will be the 6th man of the bench, and CDR is a really good player when given playing time.

HuRRiCaNeS324
1st of all, we are hopeing that Asik come over and does what we think he is going to do, and thats block a **** load of shots, and be active a la noah

2nd, Taj is a great bench player as you said

3rd, What is korver, nothing, Korver off the bench is awsome, he is a gunner from deeep and can play SG or SF

4th we just go watson, who should be a solid backup PG

with that said, the heat are week, especaily off the bench, Their C is 35 years old They have no PG to speak of ( Jon Lucas III, a player from the bulls sumer league team is posibly their #1 PG. The only players the Heat seem to have off the bench are Miller ( who is actualy pretty good ) and Haslem ( who is very similar to what taj is for us ) so with that said, the bulls are deeper, because we have a Backup at every possision, while the Heat dont even seem to have a starter at PG, nor backup ( at least untill Chalmers comes back ) and a starting C who isnt in all honesty that good anymore, he is 35, and 7"3, which tall guys are known to have injurys, especaily late in their carears.

With all that said, the bulls also have like, I beleive 10 mil left in cap space, while the heat have, I want to say somewhere around 0. In fact, how are they signing all of these players. that confuses me as well. you can only use 1 MLE and only if you are over cap at the begining of FA. they wher not over cap, and have spent a ton of $, this is the bigest thing that confuses me, did all 3 of them take huge pay cuts or what.

so back to the rosters

Chalmers
Wade
James
Bosh
Z

With bench

Miller
Haslem
some not very good C )
and their rokies

Bulls have

Rose
???? ( who is starting, Korver or Brewer )
Deng
Booz
Noah

with

Watson
Korver/Brewer ( oposite that starts )
taj
Asik

and 10 mil left
we are still also hopeing for a starting SG, so that we can bring both Brewer and korver off the bench, but that is yet to be seen.

To answer your question on how we are signing all these players is because 1) James Wade and Bosh to a big paycut 2) players are signing here for the vet min (allowing us to go over the cap and 3) we have bird rights on Anthony (allowing us to go over the cap). Everything we are doing is legal...

Ok first, Z isnt our starting Center, Joel Anthony which is one of the best shot blocking players in the league, and its proven unlike Asik. Arroyo/Chlamers will be our PGs, but whose staring is yet to be known (my guess is Arroyo).

And there goes the word "deeper" again when talking about the Bulls. How are you deeper if you dont even have enough players to play? Balanced is prolly the word most of you need in your vocabulary. If you think the Bulls are more balanced (cuz its pretty much impossible to be deeper) then i strongly disagree. With Wade, jame, and Bosh do we really need a great PG? Why would we need such a thing when everyone knows the ball will be in Wade's and Jame's hands 90% of the time? At the center position we dont need anything else other than defense and rebounding and Anthony does 1 of those at least extremely well.

Its fine that the Bulls have 10 mil in space and im hoping they use it too. Because if they are gonna use it on the remaining free agents instead of pocketing it and using it next year on better players then thats ********.

D1JM
TOP 3 in the east. BOOK it.!....Chicago Bulls. THIS YR.

Orlando, Boston, and Atlanta are just not better than us with the addition of Boozer. Sorry. U can quote me on it if you want.

Orlando is still better than us. Atlanta i dont know and boston might chill till playoffs start like they did this year, so being a top three in the east with everyone healthy is very probable.

IrespectNumber3
07-20-2010, 02:27 AM
Thats because we ALREADY have a playoff team. We've been to the playoffs the last 4 out 5 yrs without a SG and a PF. <<

If that dosn't show toughness, I dont know what does. And we're talkin 7 games with Boston and 6 games with Cleveland. (And we just added good players in all of those weak areas. WE'RE A PROBLEM.

And thats why the experts said Lebron should have chose Chicago, because we had the most balanced team for him to join and continue playing as himself.

You got to be kidding me...you Definetly have horrible memory. We finished with a BETTER RECORD then your team in FACT we beat your team 3-1 during the regular season. The last time We played the Bulls we won 103-74 Wade scored 12 points!

2) Was KG playing against you guys when you were going up against Boston? Where is Ben Gordon, Salmons, Brad Miller, Heinrich?? Where are these guys right now? No where to be found

3) Lebron is in Miami forget what if's he is in Miami because he said "He had the most respect for Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh's game" Derek Rose is not Dwyane Wade and Boozer is not Chris Bosh

bears88
07-20-2010, 02:27 AM
see this is exactly why threads like these gets locked because everybody will say " my team is better then yours" or vs versa.

mynameismo
07-20-2010, 02:29 AM
Oh man.. the season really should start soon. These threads are killing me.

Cubsfan365
You got to be kidding me...you Definetly have horrible memory. We finished with a BETTER RECORD then your team in FACT we beat your team 3-1 during the regular season. The last time We played the Bulls we won 103-74 Wade scored 12 points!

2) Was KG playing against you guys when you were going up against Boston? Where is Ben Gordon, Salmons, Brad Miller, Heinrich?? Where are these guys right now? No where to be found

3) Lebron is in Miami forget what if's he is in Miami because he said "He had the most respect for Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh's game" Derek Rose is not Dwyane Wade and Boozer is not Chris Bosh
LOL :facepalm:

Wilson
OK, I'm going to leave this open for debate and discussion. Baiting and insulting other users will not be tolerated though, so guys please just stay chilled out.

D Roses Bulls
07-20-2010, 02:30 AM
I never classified you as one because i never specified but if you think im talking to you then i guess you yourself think your an airhead.

no..... but i was making sure. you know by the way i talk that im confident in what i say

IrespectNumber3
07-20-2010, 02:30 AM
Do you agree that the Bucks will EASILY beat the Bulls like your Heat buddies? That statement is ridiculous.

Easily no...But the Bucks Bulls and Hawks are in the same category. Nice up and coming teams ready to break through. One is not way better then the other.

The Bucks to me are the most difficult team to play against because Bogut. They just added Maggette so Redd isn't going to be playing as much

Theyll also have cap space next year they are a pretty well rounded team...I wouldnt sleep on them

D1JM
07-20-2010, 02:33 AM
To answer your question on how we are signing all these players is because 1) James Wade and Bosh to a big paycut 2) players are signing here for the vet min (allowing us to go over the cap and 3) we have bird rights on Anthony (allowing us to go over the cap). Everything we are doing is legal...

Ok first, Z isnt our starting Center, Joel Anthony which is one of the best shot blocking players in the league, and its proven unlike Asik. Arroyo/Chlamers will be our PGs, but whose staring is yet to be known (my guess is Arroyo).

And there goes the word "deeper" again when talking about the Bulls. How are you deeper if you dont even have enough players to play? Balanced is prolly the word most of you need in your vocabulary. If you think the Bulls are more balanced (cuz its pretty much impossible to be deeper) then i strongly disagree. With Wade, jame, and Bosh do we really need a great PG? Why would we need such a thing when everyone knows the ball will be in Wade's and Jame's hands 90% of the time? At the center position we dont need anything else other than defense and rebounding and Anthony does 1 of those at least extremely well.

Its fine that the Bulls have 10 mil in space and im hoping they use it too. Because if they are gonna use it on the remaining free agents instead of pocketing it and using it next year on better players then thats ********.

first of all noah will kill Z. Second of all just cuz joel anthony averaged 1.4 blocks per game doesnt make him a defensive threat. Second of all, you wont out rebound the bulls with the that team. third of all, besides james, bosh, chalmers and wade is basically over 32 years of age. you are going to have to rebuilt and hope none of your players get injured. If one of them do, then u guys are ****ed

HuRRiCaNeS324
07-20-2010, 02:33 AM
Who said we were better than the Heat once on here?

Not in this specific thread but it has been thrown around in your forum.

KINGBAIZE
07-20-2010, 02:34 AM
Orlando is still better than us. Atlanta i dont know and boston might chill till playoffs start like they did this year, so being a top three in the east with everyone healthy is very probable.

You are basing this off of NAMES. Forget a name. Look at the entire team and stop thinking D. HOWARD.

He is extremely overated, especially against teams who play good defense. On top of that, he stays in foul trouble.

Boston lost a leg...we will beat them off of energy alone now.

Atlanta? they don't stand a chance.

Fanthrwthknthn
While it easy to call someone out their name,doesn't really prove anything to the thread at hand.

With that being said. Whos better than these two players below.....on miami's bench. In term's of what they bring to the table and do.

Brewer:

Watson:

D Roses Bulls
Thanks for sharing that information. I honestly couldnt care less who you root for.

haha just being like most of psd right there, immature, lol no harm intended

Kyben36

1st, wow, To Joel Anthony, the guy played 16 minutes and grabed 3 boards, if he is your starter, You going to get pounted by a good rebounding team, like, O say, the lakers, the bulls, the Magic

2nd You need somebody to defend other PGs, You may not need CP3, but you need a role player there, which You currently dont have because Chalmers is going to be out.

3rd, You didnt even read my post obviously, YOu cant sign a player for a vet Min if you started FA under cap. which, im pretty sure you guys had the most cap in FA history. so signing for a Vet min obviousy proves your ignorance when it comes to the rules of the NBA.

4th I undertand bird rights, and I never said anything about it. so resigning Anthony never bothered me.

and back to Joel Anthony, you say the guy rebounds and defends, but the guy is undersized at 6"9, he isnt a good rebounder, averaging less than 6 rebounds per 30 minutes. he is a solid shot blocker, but anything from what I would call a starter.

bears88
:facepalm: on this thread lol a lot of disagreement.

HuRRiCaNeS324
first of all noah will kill Z. Second of all just cuz joel anthony averaged 1.4 blocks per game doesnt make him a defensive threat. Second of all, you wont out rebound the bulls with the that team. third of all, besides james, bosh, chalmers and wade is basically over 32 years of age. you are going to have to rebuilt and hope none of your players get injured. If one of them do, then u guys are ****ed

Ok buddy, have you ever wondered what would happen if Rose got injured? Or do you think Boozer is better than two of our remaining three?

Cubsfan365
07-20-2010, 02:35 AM
Not in this specific thread but it has been thrown around in your forum.
OUR forum. Of course there will be biased opinions. Just like Heat fans believe they will have a dynasty and win 7 championships like LeBron said.

D Roses Bulls
07-20-2010, 02:35 AM
God, these Bulls fans are cracking me up. "We got Boozer, we are better then the Heat!"

dude you dont even know. no one said we are better then the heat. could be we beat the heat? possibly. who would of thought the pistons would of beat the lakers in 04? its sometimes not about the talent level but how well theteam plays together. rose,boozer, deng,noah isnt bad at all.

D1JM
07-20-2010, 02:36 AM
if noah averaged 13 rebounds a game versus big z, shaq, varejao then he will average 20 boards a game vs the heat. Thats not even talking about boozer, who owns bosh on the board

boriquaabe
07-20-2010, 02:36 AM

1. Heat
2. Magic
3. Celtics
4. Bucks
5. Hawks
6. Bulls

I can't seriously believe you think the freakin Bucks and Hawks are going to be better than The Bulls or some of the other teams that made some roster moves and have young players ascending. YO.... Ish don't stay the same forever. The Bulls made some great moves and are loaded and if you take into account injuries and newsflash guys still do get hurt Chicago's depth is going to help them. What happens to Mil. if Jennings gets hurt? Or the same about Atlanta if JJ goes down?

I'll tell you this MIL. and ATL. have a chance to be in the upper half if Larry Sanders plays well for the Bucks and Teague does the same for Atl. Chi on the other hand added experienced winning vets. (i'm a Knicks fan also...but this about basketball)

KINGBAIZE
07-20-2010, 02:37 AM
Ok buddy, have you ever wondered what would happen if Rose got injured? Or do you think Boozer is better than two of our remaining three?

Hmm...and what happens if LBJ goes down for Miami?.. I doubt Bosh and Wade could keep Miami a top 4 seed without Lebron.:clap:

boriquaabe
07-20-2010, 02:38 AM
if noah averaged 13 rebounds a game versus big z, shaq, varejao then he will average 20 boards a game vs the heat. Thats not even talking about boozer, who owns bosh on the board

20 boards a game? Lets not go crazy now. But Bosh is going to get beat down next year and Noah will def. give him problems. Brewer is also a good match up against Wade. But the Queen will eat Deng up again.

D1JM
07-20-2010, 02:39 AM

a bunch of our players were injured this past season. At one point we had 4 of our starters injured, but yet we finished at .500 and we have all those players back exempt hinrich who didnt even score over 12 points a game.

D Roses Bulls
07-20-2010, 02:39 AM
Hmm...and what happens if LBJ goes down for Miami?.. I doubt Bosh and Wade could keep Miami a top 4 seed without Lebron.:clap:

in defense, wade kept miami a top 5 seed, so you add bosh to that, then they probably are 4 man

HuRRiCaNeS324
07-20-2010, 02:41 AM
1st, wow, To Joel Anthony, the guy played 16 minutes and grabed 3 boards, if he is your starter, You going to get pounted by a good rebounding team, like, O say, the lakers, the bulls, the Magic

2nd You need somebody to defend other PGs, You may not need CP3, but you need a role player there, which You currently dont have because Chalmers is going to be out.

3rd, You didnt even read my post obviously, YOu cant sign a player for a vet Min if you started FA under cap. which, im pretty sure you guys had the most cap in FA history. so signing for a Vet min obviousy proves your ignorance when it comes to the rules of the NBA.

4th I undertand bird rights, and I never said anything about it. so resigning Anthony never bothered me.

and back to Joel Anthony, you say the guy rebounds and defends, but the guy is undersized at 6"9, he isnt a good rebounder, averaging less than 6 rebounds per 30 minutes. he is a solid shot blocker, but anything from what I would call a starter.

I think youre mistaking MLE for the vet min. Take a moment a understand how stupid you should feel right now.....

Anyway, i wish i had the stat with me right now and hopefully one of my fellow Heat fans can help me out here, but our record with Anthony starting was actually really good and its because he does a lot of little things that help us win and he blocks a lot of shots. I never said he rebounded good btw.

Chalmers isnt a great defender, but he can hold his own and he knows how to pick people's pockets.

97NYer
From a Knicks fan, no team is more talented than the Heat. But you are acting like the Heat are unbeatable.....

KINGBAIZE

^^^^
THANK YOU.

Really... Miami fans... how are you gonna get rebounds? lol.

We were the number 1 rebounding team in the league last year WITHOUT BOOZER... we added him and he avg's like 11rpg. SMH.

Miami just dosn't know what they're in for. Please bring "The Bro-Mance" to Chicago for this WAR.

D1JM
20 boards a game? Lets not go crazy now. But Bosh is going to get beat down next year and Noah will def. give him problems. Brewer is also a good match up against Wade. But the Queen will eat Deng up again.

Bosh has to worry about boozer first. A top five rebounder in the league and it was in the west. Noah averaged drop down alot due to the fact that he played easily over 15 games just playing 10-15 minutes top. So bosh has to worry first about boozer beating him to the rebound, than noah

Fanthrwthknthn
I just dont understand where this"bulls fans thinking they are better then the heat"

Exactly who said this and where?

boriquaabe
07-20-2010, 02:42 AM
Expect the Hawks,Bucks and Celtics to all slide.

HuRRiCaNeS324
where is hurricane? he makes the thread and cut and runs? oh wait... he's back

I cant respond to fifty people at a time. Ive been in this thread the entire time.

Dr Cyanide 28
the heat better than the bulls... in my opinion yes
bulls able to beat the heat... absolutely

i cant wait to see the comments on the forum after they actually PLAY eachother

KINGBAIZE
07-20-2010, 02:43 AM
From a Knicks fan, no team is more talented than the Heat. But you are acting like the Heat are unbeatable.....

^^^^^
THIS.:clap:

And on top of that.... TALENT dosn't WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Team Chemistry wins championships.

TheBomb255
07-20-2010, 02:43 AM
I can't seriously believe you think the freakin Bucks and Hawks are going to be better than The Bulls or some of the other teams that made some roster moves and have young players ascending. YO.... Ish don't stay the same forever. The Bulls made some great moves and are loaded and if you take into account injuries and newsflash guys still do get hurt Chicago's depth is going to help them. What happens to Mil. if Jennings gets hurt? Or the same about Atlanta if JJ goes down?

I'll tell you this MIL. and ATL. have a chance to be in the upper half if Larry Sanders plays well for the Bucks and Teague does the same for Atl. Chi on the other hand added experienced winning vets. (i'm a Knicks fan also...but this about basketball)

What happens if Derek Rose goes down to an injury? Do you really think C.J. Watson can lead the Bulls? Injuries happen, which is hard to predict who is going to be the better team, but the overall depth favors the Bucks. Dooling can be pretty efficent, and has started before, so if Jennings were to go down, the Bucks would have other scoring options because of the depth of the team. The Bulls have decent depth, but the Bucks have the better depth.

I would take Dooling over Watson, Korver or Brewer and CDR would be pretty close, but Maggette would have the advantage at SF, and the Bucks have at least 3 PF who can start on most teams. Center is pretty weak, but Gooden can play center.

Don't get me wrong, I think the Bulls are going to be good, but both teams have question marks, and overall, I would take the Bucks depth and the coaching staff over the Bulls. Just because you may have an advantage at starting matchups doesn't mean anything.

I'm not trying to bait people or anything, but when I've read comments in the Bulls forum about how they will finish ahead of the Heat, and the comments I read in this thread, it's pretty obvious how many people don't know about the Bucks roster (mainly how they say it's a loss that Redd is hurt etc)

Wilson
07-20-2010, 02:44 AM
OK, I'm going to leave this open for debate and discussion. Baiting and insulting other users will not be tolerated though, so guys please just stay chilled out.

OK, nevermind. I've had to delete a ton of posts since I posted this, so I don't think it was noted. I'm not going to spend all day cleaning up this thread, so I'm just going to close it.

boriquaabe
07-20-2010, 02:45 AM
Bosh has to worry about boozer first. A top five rebounder in the league and it was in the west. Noah averaged drop down alot due to the fact that he played easily over 15 games just playing 10-15 minutes top. So bosh has to worry first about boozer beating him to the rebound, than noah

Yeah I forget about boozer. If he put up 13reb against the huge Laker Front line in the 10 playoffs.he should dominate the glass against Miami and couple that with Noah.

Depth is going to hurt Miami in year 1. You have to assume Dwade will miss at least 15 games that might cost them the 1 seed.

IrespectNumber3
07-20-2010, 02:45 AM
Right Now here is what I think of the standings

1) Miami or Orlando (They did win 59 games last year) Miami may have Chemistry issues
2) Miami or Orlando
3) Atlanta Hawks They play extremely well during the regular season, I expect Josh Smith and Horford to be alot better
4) Celtics They were around here last season but the East has gotten alot harder, Alot is going to weigh on the health of that team
5)Bucks Without Maggette and Bogut took it to 7 games against the Hawks, thats saying ALOT
6) Bulls Derek Rose is going must leap from Pretty good to Superstar for them to go anywhere above 6th, they were an 8th seed last season getting Boozer is enough for 2 spots up
7) Could be Anybody out of the Shaky East
8) Could be anybody out of the Shaky East