PDA

View Full Version : MJ misunderstood

GAWDtv
07-19-2010, 09:43 PM
"There's no way, with hindsight, I would've ever called up Larry, called up Magic and said, 'Hey, look, let's get together and play on one team,'" Jordan said after finishing tied for 22nd in the American Century Championship golf tournament in Stateline, Nev. "But that's ... things are different. I can't say that's a bad thing. It's an opportunity these kids have today. In all honesty, I was trying to beat those guys."

As I recall, Larry played on the Celtics and Magic played on the Lakers. The same teams The Heated 3 teamed up to beat. MJ couldn't ask Bird and Magic to join him in Chicago to beat THEIR TEAMS the Lakers and the Celtics.

When MJ beat them with Pippen and whoeva for so long, Lakers and Celtics are the only teams allowed to power up with All Stars?

As the L stood then MJ could beat Detroit without help. He got Pippen and set the L on fire. In his days it took 2 all-stars, in 2010 you need 4 All-Stars as the Lakers and Celtics Start 4 each and are the last 3 champions and seem ALWAYS in the finals.

A better comparison would be Hakeem Olajuwon called Charles Barkley and Sir Charles Called Reggie Miller, but when Reggie Turned him down he called Clyde Drexler to "join him in Houston and try to beat the Mighty Bulls as MJ has come back!" :facepalm:

jiggin
07-19-2010, 09:45 PM
edit...

don't want to backseat mod.

I am sure they will handle it appropriately.