PDA

View Full Version : Brockman to Bucks

HowBoutDemBulls
07-19-2010, 09:01 PM
http://http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/bucks-complete-sign-and-trade-for-jon-brockman.php

Jon Brockman traded to Milwaukee for Darnell Jackson and a future second round pick. Good pick up by the Bucks, I would have liked Brockman on my Bulls.

GSW Hoops
07-19-2010, 09:52 PM
Brockman is a tough guy and does the dirty work, but not much of a scorer.

x23cbru24x
07-19-2010, 10:32 PM
this guy was a man beast in college maybe hell be the first white guy to be good in the NBA

TheBomb255
07-19-2010, 10:34 PM
A steal, just a steal. All I gotta say.

lakers4sho
07-19-2010, 10:39 PM
Brockness monster

TheBomb255
07-19-2010, 10:41 PM
Awesome nickname.

Watch this video on him though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJcFrzKC_8Y

Awesome hustle etc.

The_Jamal
07-19-2010, 10:45 PM
:( coming from a Kings fan, im gonna miss Brockness. I have no idea why we traded him, he really is a invaluable player to have at the end of a bench. Plays hard, mean, will go bang with anyone in the NBA, and uses all his fouls to his advantage. He's really doesn't have any skill offensively, but he gets you those extra possesions and hustle rebounds. Play him 8-12 mins a game and he's very effective. Very dissapointing we traded him.

FarOutIos
07-19-2010, 10:49 PM
:( coming from a Kings fan, im gonna miss Brockness. I have no idea why we traded him, he really is a invaluable player to have at the end of a bench. Plays hard, mean, will go bang with anyone in the NBA, and uses all his fouls to his advantage. He's really doesn't have any skill offensively, but he gets you those extra possesions and hustle rebounds. Play him 8-12 mins a game and he's very effective. Very dissapointing we traded him.

We have 5 guys who can play PF/C ... so Brockman would not get much time on the floor. A future pick is not bad.

I think Brockman lost interest in Sac when his college friend, Spencer Hawes, was traded to Philly. We wish him the best.

shep33
07-20-2010, 12:07 AM
I went to this high school basketball tournament in Seattle, coming down from Canada a few years back. I played with the Alberta basketball U-17 team, and at the tournament I saw Marvin Williams, Martell Webster, among other players. Marvin was dominant, but Brockman was a beast... I've never seen anybody that strong and with that quick of a jump for a somewhat undersized big man.

The dude makes up for his size... I mean he dominated the paint even though he was shorter than a lot of guys, grabbed every rebound, and he continued this at the University of Washington.

If this guy gets some burn, I'd think people would be impressed by him... he can also jump out of the building, very good athleticism.

xbrackattackx
07-20-2010, 12:24 AM
this guy was a man beast in college maybe hell be the first white guy to be good in the NBA

Larry Bird?....:facepalm:

dbronx42
07-20-2010, 01:19 AM

I see your new to basketball...

Catfish1314
07-20-2010, 01:22 AM
I went to this high school basketball tournament in Seattle, coming down from Canada a few years back. I played with the Alberta basketball U-17 team, and at the tournament I saw Marvin Williams, Martell Webster, among other players. Marvin was dominant, but Brockman was a beast... I've never seen anybody that strong and with that quick of a jump for a somewhat undersized big man.

The dude makes up for his size... I mean he dominated the paint even though he was shorter than a lot of guys, grabbed every rebound, and he continued this at the University of Washington.

If this guy gets some burn, I'd think people would be impressed by him... he can also jump out of the building, very good athleticism.

I agree with this 100%. All he needs is a shot and he could very easily be better than, or in the same league as a Glen Davis or a Udonis Haslem.

BkOriginalOne
07-20-2010, 01:24 AM
This is a nice pickup. He'll can start for them until Bogut comes back. OR when Bogut comes back, he can slide to PF and Brockman can play C.
Either way, he'll fit well in Skiles system.

sugarrayray
07-20-2010, 01:49 AM
This is a nice pickup. He'll can start for them until Bogut comes back. OR when Bogut comes back, he can slide to PF and Brockman can play C.
Either way, he'll fit well in Skiles system.

Whhaa? REally? Starting? The Bucks have Drew Gooden, Ersan Ilyasova, Larry Sanders, Luc Richard Mbah a Moute.....Brockman starting???

Bogut is one of the best centers in the league. Do you really think the Bucks would have Bogut change positions to start JON BROCKMAN at center? A team is going to have one of the best centers in the league change positions so someone who is 6'7 can START at center?

Come on!!

PC
07-20-2010, 01:51 AM
Skiles is going to love him. Nice trade for the Bucks

DRE'-MAC
07-20-2010, 01:54 AM
Jon Brockman=Luke Harangody

Duddy
07-20-2010, 02:00 AM

Maybe

losbreezy
07-20-2010, 02:24 AM
lol, oh now everyone knows him since he leaves Sacramento.

xbrackattackx
07-20-2010, 03:45 AM
Brockman's there for if Bogut gets hurt again playoff time, They have a interior presence.

OREcoast49er
07-20-2010, 11:28 AM

Possibly the dumbest comment Ive ever seen on here......do you even watch basketball?

ValuePick
07-20-2010, 11:52 AM
Should fit in very well in Milwaukee on and off the court.

Red Hot Rolllin
07-20-2010, 03:18 PM
Big fan of Brockman and his hard nosed play. Nice pick up Deer

sixers247
07-20-2010, 03:23 PM
He really isnt that good.... people acting like he just put the bucks over the top

Trouble87
07-20-2010, 03:32 PM
Brockness Monsta is a beast

Bucks are getting so deep its not funny

hyb152
07-20-2010, 04:29 PM
Whhaa? REally? Starting? The Bucks have Drew Gooden, Ersan Ilyasova, Larry Sanders, Luc Richard Mbah a Moute.....Brockman starting???

Bogut is one of the best centers in the league. Do you really think the Bucks would have Bogut change positions to start JON BROCKMAN at center? A team is going to have one of the best centers in the league change positions so someone who is 6'7 can START at center?

Come on!!

Well Brockman wouldnt be starting at center, but I could see him starting at PF for you guys somewhere down the line. Once you see him play, you'll fall in love with his game.

CityofTreez
07-20-2010, 05:06 PM
There was no room for him on our team.

I like what we got out of the deal. We may just release Darnell, and get lucky with that 2nd round pick