PDA

View Full Version : What is Wade’s legacy?

Ty Fast
07-19-2010, 08:42 PM
Everybody says Lebron has tarnished his legacy, same as Bosh because they sold out on their respective teams. So how about Wade? He never sold out. He never crushed a franchise or an entire sports region. Could he be the one to challenge MJ as the greatest player of all time? Look at the 06 Fianls. He single handily carried that team on his back to an NBA Title against a very good Dallas Mavericks team. Or is he a sell out to the game for asking for help?

justinnum1
07-19-2010, 08:44 PM
I really don't like talking legacy while a player is still active, but if wade can get another 3 or 4 rings he can go down as one of the all time greats.

BronBron06
07-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Something about 06 rigged I think as far as I remembered ... Not a Heat hater... it's just reaaaaaally questionable Finals

Jerry Stackhouse: suspension

Wade more FT's than entire Mavs team

Wade got to the line with 1.9 seconds after he was not fouled on yet another play that he was out of control, The foul was called by the ref who was furthest away from the play! An official was directly in front of the play and did not see enough to blow the wistle, but the official who was 30 feet away blew the whistle

Shaq getting away from calls against Damp

Same with Haslem on Dirk

JordansBulls
07-19-2010, 08:50 PM
Everybody says Lebron has tarnished his legacy, same as Bosh because they sold out on their respective teams. So how about Wade? He never sold out. He never crushed a franchise or an entire sports region. Could he be the one to challenge MJ as the greatest player of all time? Look at the 06 Fianls. He single handily carried that team on his back to an NBA Title against a very good Dallas Mavericks team. Or is he a sell out to the game for asking for help?

I think he is too old now. He doesn't even have a season mvp yet. He would need a few of those to even be in the top 5 all time.

ink
07-19-2010, 08:52 PM
Let's let them play before talking about their legacies. We don't need to start new Miami Heat threads all the time in this forum.