PDA

View Full Version : Bigger Threat in the West? Dallas or Portland or Denver or Houston or Oklahoma City

JordansBulls
07-19-2010, 05:43 PM
Which one of those teams would give you the biggest threat in a playoff series next season as we speak?

numba1CHANGsta
07-19-2010, 05:51 PM
Mavs, Spurs, Nuggets, and Rockets are all aging and have flaws, I see the Thunder and the Blazers being a young, active team that can give the Lakers some problems but hopefully we avoid them both come playoff time :D

lakers4sho
07-19-2010, 05:51 PM
Dallas. Don't know yet if OKC can sustain that strong performance during the last playoffs.

Purple&Gold24
07-19-2010, 06:03 PM
Oklahoma Thunder.
I honestly don't think
anyone else can really
actually beat us in a playoff series.

But off topic.
Your Bulls are looking
really good. I even think if
the bulls end up playing
the heat in the playoffs.
Bulls in 7.

8kobe24
07-19-2010, 06:07 PM
OKC, because they're still young, and I can see them giving the Lakers fits if they meet in the playoffs.

Jewelz0376
07-19-2010, 06:08 PM
Dallas without a doubt

numba1CHANGsta
07-19-2010, 06:10 PM
Oklahoma Thunder.
I honestly don't think
anyone else can really
actually beat in a playoff series.

But off topic.
Your Bulls are looking
really good. I even think if
the bulls end up playing
the heat in the playoffs.
Bulls in 7.

the Bulls have much better role players and a bench than the Heat so I wouldnt be suprised if the Heat lost to them in the playoffs but the East looks like it has more teams that could challenge the Lakers than the West does: Bulls, Heat, Celtics, Magic, Hawks

Purple&Gold24
07-19-2010, 06:16 PM
the Bulls have much better role players and a bench than the Heat so I wouldnt be suprised if the Heat lost to them in the playoffs but the East looks like it has more teams that could challenge the Lakers than the West does: Bulls, Heat, Celtics, Magic, Hawks

Yeah agreeed. The west got robbed lol. Which makes me think we'll have a much better record than last season. But again off topic, is it me or The bulls would have been an outstanding team If Lebron would have choosen Chicago
Rose
Deng
James
Boozer
Noah.
I think it would have been much more balanced than Miami and Lebron wouldnt have taken so much crap. but oh well.

LAJY2010
07-19-2010, 06:29 PM
Blazers bc they got better depth then okc.. just cause they gave la a tough run in the playoffs doesnt mean they better then dallas, portland denver...

FakeBlackMamba
07-19-2010, 06:59 PM
Dallas has the size to give the Lakers a tough matchup, and OKC has the speed and athletisism...Both teams are going to be tough to beat in 2011

Avenged
07-19-2010, 07:52 PM
Even though the Mavericks underachieved last season, I'll still put them as the Lakers biggest "threat" since they've got depth and experience.

The OKC Thunder could also be a very big challenge but I don't think they're quite ready to take that big step. 1 more postseason experience should get them off and running.

The Raven
07-20-2010, 12:54 PM
OKC. I think they have a great young team that can really make an impact in the playoffs. They will be a tough match up for whoever they play due them having the beast in KD. Thats why i think in terms of a playoff series, they will be a challenge

djlamer
07-20-2010, 08:14 PM
houston man.
did everybody forget the 09 playoffs when they took us to 7 games...WITHOUT YAO!!??...and now they have kmart too. and don't forget aaron brooks who lit us up in that series by blowing by d fish(god i hate speedy PGs).