PDA

View Full Version : Are the Orlando Magic able to win it all or are they missing one piece still?

JordansBulls
07-19-2010, 05:30 PM
Are the Orlando Magic able to win it all or are they missing one piece still?

Here is there lineup if they don't resign Barnes.

PG Jameer Nelson - Chris Duhon
SG Vince Carter - JJ Redick
SF Mickael Pietrus - Quinton Richardson - Ryan Anderson - Stanley Robinson
PF Rashard Lewis - Brandon Bass
C Dwight Howard - Marcin Gortat - Daniel Orton

SupeUnagi
07-19-2010, 05:31 PM
rashard lewis' name just looks worse every year. not to mention that gigantic immovable mess of a contract

what54!?
they have it all. The only problem holding them back is dwight howrds offensive game

Kiss Ma Grits
They're ok for now. I think they learned a valuable lesson last year so lets see how they bounce back from it. Boston is the only team standing in their way.

Kobe5RingKing
07-19-2010, 05:32 PM
Vince Carter= hurts the team more than helps

Rashard Lewis is not a true PF

Orlando Needs

-Better SG

-Real PF

-Slide Lewis to SF

- 6 man

OA SLAY
07-19-2010, 05:50 PM
They need a scoring PF. Boozer wouldda been great for them, then move that bum Lewis to the 3or bench.

lavell12
07-19-2010, 05:53 PM
What do u guys think about this potential Carter for Arenas deal? I think Arenas is an improvement but do u want him in your locker room? obviously he has a horrible contract.

omdigga
07-19-2010, 05:54 PM
they need a scoring PF.. take pressure off of D12 offensive game.. boozer would have been perfect. then slide lewis to sf and have pietrus come off the bench. then they are contenders.

Kleonidas
07-19-2010, 05:54 PM
Short answer, yes...Long answer, we will!

ManRam
07-19-2010, 05:58 PM
We probably are missing a piece honestly. But stranger things have happened and worse teams have won. Hopefully Vince can actually play like an all-star again. If he does, we can consider him our new free-agent acquisition.

Either that, or Dwight to develop an unstoppable offensive game.

*Superman*
07-19-2010, 06:03 PM
Word is that we might be trading VC for Gilbert and a 1st. Also Gortat might be added in a 3 way trade.

8kobe24
07-19-2010, 06:05 PM
All I know is VC ain't gonna cut it.

YoungOne
07-19-2010, 06:07 PM
they will never win in until howard develops a reliable post game and bit better free throw shooting...

Sadds The Gr8
07-19-2010, 06:07 PM
**** no. they need to replace Wince with someone who will actually play to their strengths, and give it their all...instead of jacking up shots all game, and giving up when they're losing.

smith&wesson
07-19-2010, 06:09 PM
Reshard lewis makes the most money in the league after kobe bryant !! does that seem right to you guys ?

I would definatly move reshard lewis for someone else.. he is taking up alot of cap space for no aparent reason at all. he is just not worth his contract.

id also try to move carter. his best years are clearly behind him.

justinnum1
07-19-2010, 06:12 PM
Stan "the choke" van gundy

Gibby23
07-19-2010, 06:12 PM
They should trade Carters expiring, Nelson, filler, and some picks for CP# and Okafor. If the Hornets get to the point of trading CP3. I included Okafor because the Hornets get to unload his contract in this trade, Magic would need to come up with 4 million more in contracts.

BkOriginalOne
07-19-2010, 06:16 PM
They need an upgrade at PG. Someone who can bring the MOST out in Howard.

Chris Paul would be perfect. That would probably get them to the finals.

But to win, they also have to get a perimeter scorer who can close (If Only they had a young Vince Carter)

How about this...

Chris Paul for Nelson and Carter and draft pick (maybe some young players)

Carmelo for Rashad Lewis, Gortat and Barnes/Pietrus (kind of weak, but they could work something out)

There's your Magic Solution.

Bruno
07-19-2010, 06:16 PM
They're still missing that legit wing scorer who can get some points when it really matters, the guy who can really take the pressure off Dwight.

Carter is not the guy. We saw how him and Lewis disappeared in this post season, hopefully everyone now realizes how big Hedo was for them in 2009. With that being said- they could still win it, injuries, home-court, a lucky shot here or there. They could, but they need another piece in place of Carter or Lewis (who has the 2nd highest contract in the NBA).

Enemey
07-19-2010, 06:18 PM
Yea they have a solid PG and C and every1 else didnt show up last postseason , they were too inconsistent . If you watched the Celtics-Magic series it was all Jameer and Dwight . Need to replace Vince, Lewis I think that suspension really hurted his contributions from the start he wasnt the same when they went to the finals. petrius needs to be coming off the bench. So really they need to upgrade SG SF PF.

Klivlend
07-19-2010, 06:21 PM
If Dwight can pick up the slack that VC leaves on the offensive side, they should be fine. Wow, how weird does that sound? Whether that is getting offensive rebounds off a large percentage of his misses or just developing a hook shot, fade-away or some legitimate-solid-go-to post move.

SANDBURG23
07-19-2010, 06:30 PM
are the orlando magic able to win it all or are they missing one piece still?

Here is there lineup if they don't resign barnes.

pg jameer nelson - chris duhon
sg vince carter - jj redick
sf mickael pietrus - quinton richardson - ryan anderson - stanley robinson
pf rashard lewis - brandon bass
c dwight howard - marcin gortat - daniel orton

they should have sign'd j'oneal to play along howard.

lakers4sho
07-19-2010, 06:31 PM
They should go back to 2009 Magic. Pick and roll style offense. Not the "pound the ball inside" crap that clearly did not work against better post defenders.

netsgiantsyanks
07-19-2010, 06:40 PM
Word is that we might be trading VC for Gilbert and a 1st. Also Gortat might be added in a 3 way trade.

that would be the dumbest trade ever. 1. you already have jameer nelson and chris duhon, why do you need gilbert arenas 2. gilbert arenas and rashard lewis' amazingly bad contracts on the same team??:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

twoearl
07-19-2010, 06:40 PM
they will never win in until howard develops a reliable post game and bit better free throw shooting...

^^^ This. It amazes me how much people just overlook Dwight. He is the guy holding Orlando back. Don't get me wrong his a great player, but the guy let kendrick perkinds and big baby clamp him up.

18 pts a games in the playoffs is NOT good Enough. Dwight needs to be on up around 24+...

masalex1205
07-19-2010, 06:52 PM
they need a go to, playmaker/scorer...the potential gilbert deal fascinates me

xxplayerxx23
07-19-2010, 06:57 PM
They need an upgrade at PG. Someone who can bring the MOST out in Howard.

Chris Paul would be perfect. That would probably get them to the finals.

But to win, they also have to get a perimeter scorer who can close (If Only they had a young Vince Carter)

How about this...

Chris Paul for Nelson and Carter and draft pick (maybe some young players)

Carmelo for Rashad Lewis, Gortat and Barnes/Pietrus (kind of weak, but they could work something out)

There's your Magic Solution.

FIrst off I recall Nelson doing a good job in the playoffs. Second are you kidding No are looking to rebuild. They dont want VInce carter, He is too old and it is not enought to get CP3. third that trade for Carmelo would be laughed at. That trade might be worse then the LAker trade when they got Pau gasol. That will not happen. They are fine.I think if dwight Howard works on some moves down low they should be fine and contend. NO pound down offense unless your against Miami. Go back to pick and rolls and drive and kick outs. They should contend

xxplayerxx23
07-19-2010, 06:59 PM
that would be the dumbest trade ever. 1. you already have jameer nelson and chris duhon, why do you need gilbert arenas 2. gilbert arenas and rashard lewis' amazingly bad contracts on the same team??:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I guess they can play GIlbert at the 2. Wow i dont understand it. Arenes isnt that much better then vince and is a cancer in the looker room ;D he will PUll out a gun on howard :)

MagicBucsSox
07-19-2010, 07:04 PM
^^^ This. It amazes me how much people just overlook Dwight. He is the guy holding Orlando back. Don't get me wrong his a great player, but the guy let kendrick perkinds and big baby clamp him up.

18 pts a games in the playoffs is NOT good Enough. Dwight needs to be on up around 24+...

they never clamped him up, first off all 5 celtics swarm dwight when he touches the ball. they play him the best but they dont "clamp him" they hack him the wholeeeeeeeeee time. secondly dwight played bad in two game. game 1(13pts), game 2(7pts). other than that 30,32,21,28 those are his other point totals so not a definition of CLAMP

jackdawson
07-19-2010, 07:07 PM
One word: Rashard Lewis.

Assume whatever you want now.

D Roses Bulls
07-19-2010, 07:10 PM

anyone that knows basketball knows the magic are fine. I really feel like the under estimated the cltics and were looking ahead to the lakers. I still feel they are the favorites in the East this year.

NBAfan4life
07-19-2010, 07:12 PM

I think a gortat howard Lewis in the 3 4 and 5 would be key to beating the heat.

D Roses Bulls
07-19-2010, 07:13 PM
LOOK OUT CHRIS BOSH....... Dwight Howard is coming for you!!!!

netsgiantsyanks
07-19-2010, 07:19 PM
I guess they can play GIlbert at the 2. Wow i dont understand it. Arenes isnt that much better then vince and is a cancer in the looker room ;D he will PUll out a gun on howard :)

playing arenas at the 2 is like playing kwame brown at point guard, its not gonna work out too well

MrfadeawayJB
07-19-2010, 07:21 PM
They will never win with Dwight Howard as the leader of the team...he is to "nice" of a player, and they need somone with a killer instinct (which Vince Carter was suppossed to be, but he has lost a step).

MagicBucsSox
07-19-2010, 07:30 PM
They will never win with Dwight Howard as the leader of the team...he is to "nice" of a player, and they need somone with a killer instinct (which Vince Carter was suppossed to be, but he has lost a step).

hey new guy did you even watch him play? ask the celtic fans Dwight simply beat up all their players, and cheered as he was booed, thats a killer but he cant do it alone

Slimsim
07-19-2010, 07:33 PM
Orlando roster don't scare me as much anymore. They almost look average and Vince Carter just make this situation better.

justinnum1
07-19-2010, 07:40 PM
hey new guy did you even watch him play? ask the celtic fans Dwight simply beat up all their players, and cheered as he was booed, thats a killer but he cant do it alone

Uhhhh:facepalm: Dwight is one dimensional and when he is in foul trouble(which is very often against the heat) he is worthless. If Dwight is so dominant why did he lose to the celtics with perkins? Dwight is a good defensive presence but that's it.

MagicBucsSox
07-19-2010, 07:51 PM
Uhhhh:facepalm: Dwight is one dimensional and when he is in foul trouble(which is very often against the heat) he is worthless. If Dwight is so dominant why did he lose to the celtics with perkins? Dwight is a good defensive presence but that's it.

dude he only played bad two games, im not justifying that but one man cant win or lose a series, especially vs. the celtics. you as a Heat fan should know and cavs fans know. you say he's one dimensional ok but other than games 1&3 where he scored 13 and 7, why the other games he score 30,32,21,28? thats not exactly losing a series. he and nelson were the only guys to show up in the series.

ps if wade's so dominant why'd he lose the the Celtics? why has he been close to the conference finals since Shaq?

MagicBucsSox
07-19-2010, 07:52 PM
Orlando roster don't scare me as much anymore. They almost look average and Vince Carter just make this situation better.

hahahahahahahahha@ average

lakers4sho
07-19-2010, 07:52 PM

I'll just assume you don't know how to count ;)

Avenged
07-19-2010, 08:02 PM
Lewis has to really step up come the postseason and VS has to contribute way more than he is. If Dwight can develop a post game, that might actually be enough to get them over the hump.

leoncito
07-19-2010, 08:12 PM
I really don't think the arena's deal would help the team get over the top. They should wait for a midseason deal worth doing or next offseason go after melo

d-baller23
07-19-2010, 08:19 PM

First Dwight isn't 1-D, he has assests that nobody can imagine, if u don't hack him, he's gonna score... I can say the same thing about LeBron, he is not a great perimeter player, that's why he attacks the rim. LeBron will never win until he gets a shot like Kobe.

Sadds The Gr8
07-19-2010, 08:23 PM
LOOK OUT CHRIS BOSH....... Dwight Howard is coming for you!!!!

U know Bosh always drops 30+ on Howard whenever they play right....?:eyebrow:

d-baller23
07-19-2010, 08:33 PM

U know Chris Bosh is always on the perimeter whenever he plays Dwight Howard right, he can't bang down low wit the big fella.:facepalm:

1/6/10
Dwight scored 20pts vs. Chris Bosh 18pts in meetings...
Magic Lose
12/16/09
Dwight scored 18pts vs. Chris Bosh 20pts
Magic Win
11/22/09
Dwight scored 17pts vs. Chris Bosh 22pts
Magic Win
11/1/09
Dwight scored 24pts vs. Chris Bosh 35pts
Magic Win

Series 3-1

And I just proved u wrong, CB1 only scored 30pt+ once...

MagicBucsSox
07-19-2010, 08:35 PM

FAIL, first off they play 2diff. positions so its no way you can prove its 40 on Dwight, secondly Bosh is a perimeter guy so dwight is made to guard 6'10 guys afraid to enter the paint, lastly we all kno why Bosh doesnt wanna play Center. case closed

dodie53
07-19-2010, 08:58 PM
not yet

JasonJohnHorn
07-19-2010, 09:09 PM
If Dwight developes a respectable reptoire in the post and mid-range and learns to pass effectively from the double team, there is no stopping this team from winning an NBA title. If he doesnt do that much, then yes, they will need another piece, likely a double-double power forward like Haslem or even David Lee and perhaps a better point guard. No disrespect meant to Nelson, he is a solid player and gives and honest effort, but at the same time he isnt top five at his position and I think they need somebody else who is one of the best in the league at their position.

Retaining Barnes was important though, and it doesnt look like they have managed to do that :-(

Kashmir13579
07-19-2010, 09:16 PM
i think they should've went after david lee

coolmo
07-19-2010, 10:22 PM
U know Chris Bosh is always on the perimeter whenever he plays Dwight Howard right, he can't bang down low wit the big fella.:facepalm:

1/6/10
Magic Lose
12/16/09
Magic Win
11/22/09
Magic Win
11/1/09
Magic Win

Series 3-1

wow, so whenever chris bosh had the ball and scores, we lost.
good thing that we lost him.

GiantMetKnick
07-19-2010, 10:33 PM
Rashard played hurt if I remember correctly. I think they can win with him.

IMO, the problem is VC. Get rid of VC and get a better SG, and you have a real contender. I wonder if a Michael Redd/VC swap could work.

Just saw Gilbert Arenas in a post above... that's really not a bad idea either.

show34
07-19-2010, 10:39 PM
They can make back to the finals if they add another peice like a tim duncan or somebody like that

lavilevi23
07-19-2010, 10:47 PM
they got worse than last season this summer.

Method28
07-19-2010, 10:59 PM
Chris Paul to Orlando would make them the team to beat imo

krazylegz
07-19-2010, 11:25 PM
the answer to this question is simple....will david stern let the magic win the title...u people do know the nba is fixed right??

redzone11
07-19-2010, 11:29 PM
If the move VC for the right piece and they get a scoring PF than they will win a title. I think they could use an upgrade at the 2, and like everyone said that PF to take the load off of D12. They could definitely get one of these players in a trade for VC as an expiring.

AddiX
07-19-2010, 11:32 PM
VC was a terrible pickup, no one knows what the hell is going to do when he get's the ball. He just isn't a good team player, and for a guy who once had the "superstar status", boy does he take a lot of plays off.

SNYmets86
07-19-2010, 11:35 PM
orlando is missing turk .. that's 4 sure

defender4m
07-19-2010, 11:51 PM
they can as they are but might need to add piece here or they to solidify their bench if they trade gortat. and maybe add apf

mynameismo
07-19-2010, 11:59 PM

This.

Trade anybody on the roster except Dwight.
CP3 + Howard = Title Contender.

*Superman*
07-20-2010, 12:03 AM

I'll just assume you don't know how to count ;)

:laugh:

I think that is going in my sig.

Iron24th
07-20-2010, 12:14 AM
Last year,they lacked heart,until it changes,they'll be short to to be true title contenders,but that deep they still have a good shot.

Iron24th
07-20-2010, 12:22 AM

I think that is going in my sig.

*Superman*
07-20-2010, 01:18 AM

NBA forum: Where 'I think' becomes 'I will'.

:D

Sadds The Gr8
07-20-2010, 02:31 AM
FAIL, first off they play 2diff. positions so its no way you can prove its 40 on Dwight, secondly Bosh is a perimeter guy so dwight is made to guard 6'10 guys afraid to enter the paint, lastly we all kno why Bosh doesnt wanna play Center. case closed

lol exactly my point...why the hell are they being compared if they play 2 different positions? U guys act like Bosh gets shut down by Howard when he doesnt.

JordansBulls
07-20-2010, 08:48 AM

Them against Miami would be rather intriguing.

Russell_Roberts
07-20-2010, 09:39 AM
they are missing 1 thing: DEFENSE!!! its too much OFFENSE

Russell_Roberts
07-20-2010, 09:39 AM
why add paul when all your starters are shooters

sasuke_20
07-20-2010, 10:15 AM
of corz...dwight is superman..

macc
07-20-2010, 10:41 AM
I think a gortat howard Lewis in the 3 4 and 5 would be key to beating the heat.

That's what I'm hoping anyways. That's the only edge we have on Miami at this point, and thats our size. If we can utilize a front court of Howard/Gortat/Lewis/Bass, I think we'll be fine.

To the other people talking down on Lewis. Yes I know he has a bad contract. I think most NBA players are over paid, but what he's getting paid means nothing on the court. Without Lewis Orlando would not of made it to the finals two years ago, without Lewis Orlando wouldn't of made it to the ECF last year. Lewis makes Orlando unique in the fact he can play the 3 and 4 spot and be mismatches at both.

Bottom line is I would rather overypay for talent then not have talent to pay at all.

macc
07-20-2010, 10:46 AM
they are missing 1 thing: DEFENSE!!! its too much OFFENSE

????? Obviously you missed the part where Orlando was #1 in defensive efficiency last year.

Pleasedontbanme
07-20-2010, 10:51 AM
After lebron threw aweay his legacy and showed he doesnt want to actually compete against the best....

The magic now need another piece to get by the heat.

Pleasedontbanme
07-20-2010, 10:52 AM
Need a pf, should of gone for boozer...

babyshaq87
07-20-2010, 11:28 AM
I think Wilson Chandler would be a good fit for the Magic.. he is not a pure SG but he can shoot and can attack the basket.. even if i like VC, i think his best days are over so if the Magic can get something back for him he should be traded.. if they can't get nothing good for him, give hime a last shot with next season and wait for his contract to expire..

JordansBulls
07-20-2010, 11:35 AM
????? Obviously you missed the part where Orlando was #1 in defensive efficiency last year.

That's because of Dwight's presence. Overall they aren't really good in defense.

DaoudS
07-20-2010, 11:37 AM
That's because of Dwight's presence. Overall they aren't really good in defense.

Who exactly is the weak link on the Magic's defense? No one really struggles on defense on that team. Maybe Carter has lost a step or two, but he is mediocre.

MAC10TIZZY
07-20-2010, 11:40 AM

Both thumbs way up!!!

Raoul Duke
07-20-2010, 11:40 AM
They'd be better off moving Vince and rolling the dice on a player (or players) with less talent and more grit. I kinda feel the same way about StanVan, too. Good coach, but it seems like they need a new voice to lead the team and maybe try a more conventional system.

hyb152
07-20-2010, 04:38 PM
They're not missing any players. They're missing leadership, stability, and maturity. They're too dysfunctional

GiantsKnicksMet
07-20-2010, 04:59 PM
They are one consistent perimeter slasher away from being contenders. They have adressed the back up PG situation, they should start Bass at the 4 and move Lewis back to the 3(his natural position) and a SG who will show up every night and play hard.

LeGacy is Music
07-20-2010, 05:03 PM

Orlando Needs

-Better SG

-Real PF

-Slide Lewis to SF

- 6 man

My friend brought up that arguement he said if they would have gotten Jermain Oneal they would be a power house

Mplsman
07-20-2010, 05:12 PM
Need a big name in the post with Dwight

Raph12
07-20-2010, 05:13 PM

Orlando Needs

-Better SG

-Real PF

-Slide Lewis to SF

- 6 man

I've been saying this since the Finals in 2009 and then again after I saw them play Boston, just don't tell the Magic fans, they still think they can win like this...

Lakersho
07-20-2010, 05:15 PM
My friend brought up that arguement he said if they would have gotten Jermain Oneal they would be a power house

...thats true, and they need to let jj redick take over v c 's spot . if he aint gonna try a little harder j j would . and at this point j j 's shot and def. is alot sweeter...

disk 8
07-20-2010, 05:44 PM
yes

JordansBulls
07-20-2010, 05:49 PM
Who exactly is the weak link on the Magic's defense? No one really struggles on defense on that team. Maybe Carter has lost a step or two, but he is mediocre.

The year before they had Hedo and were #1.

heattiltheend94
07-20-2010, 06:02 PM
Boston is the only team standing in their way.

Boston??? Boston is a great team, but I would be more scared of the Lakers, Mavs, Heat, Bulls, Denver, Utah, and OKC.

KJ21.the.truth
07-20-2010, 06:14 PM
The missing piece is heart. The talent is there, seems like they dont want to win at times. Like they just dont care enough...

djlamer
07-20-2010, 06:26 PM
dwight needs better O and VC needs to get back to form. if they do then they will be serious contenders. they were cruising in the east till they met boston. who shut down dwight causing them to lose their groove. they need a go to man(it should be VC) to bail them out or for dwight to pass to in a jam.

Hawkeye15
07-20-2010, 06:27 PM
the only thing stopping them is Dwight learning a post move or two

jdmd3
07-20-2010, 08:40 PM
Sadly, I think we're still missing one more piece. Even if Dwight improves significantly in the offense, we still need a perimeter player that can create shots for himself & for the rest of the team.

We rely too much on Dwight to clean up our defensive mistakes, while also depending on him to create openings for our shooters. Jameer can create shots to an extent, but he isn't capable of doing so against great defensive teams in a consistent & efficient manner in a span of a 7-game series. Just look at the Boston series. He sure as hell was our most productive perimeter player, however, he committed numerous turnovers while also failing to push the tempo consistently.

The PF spot is also a problem. Rashard at the 4 would be fine if he would use his perimeter skills to get to the hole against opposing bigs, but as of lately he has just settled in to being spot-up shooter.

JordansBulls
07-20-2010, 11:30 PM
the only thing stopping them is Dwight learning a post move or two

You think they need something else as well?

JordansBulls
07-21-2010, 04:29 PM
Sadly, I think we're still missing one more piece. Even if Dwight improves significantly in the offense, we still need a perimeter player that can create shots for himself & for the rest of the team.

We rely too much on Dwight to clean up our defensive mistakes, while also depending on him to create openings for our shooters. Jameer can create shots to an extent, but he isn't capable of doing so against great defensive teams in a consistent & efficient manner in a span of a 7-game series. Just look at the Boston series. He sure as hell was our most productive perimeter player, however, he committed numerous turnovers while also failing to push the tempo consistently.

The PF spot is also a problem. Rashard at the 4 would be fine if he would use his perimeter skills to get to the hole against opposing bigs, but as of lately he has just settled in to being spot-up shooter.

I think they need to play Bass at the PF and Lewis at the SF.

JordansBulls
07-22-2010, 12:17 AM
If they get CP3, they will be playing Miami yearly in the playoffs.

heathonater
07-22-2010, 01:54 AM
orlando is almost there, but they either need one more player or for dwight to dominate down low like shaq did in his prime.

d-baller23
07-22-2010, 01:59 AM
If they get CP3, they will be playing Miami yearly in the playoffs.

I hope Chris Paul comes to Orlando... we'll have two players with the name Chris at the PG position.

JordansBulls
07-22-2010, 08:19 AM
I hope Chris Paul comes to Orlando... we'll have two players with the name Chris at the PG position.

It would be good for the league as well, but I think him in ORL, NY or even DEN would be great.

JordansBulls
07-22-2010, 10:03 PM
They just lost Barnes now.

What is there depth chart now?

Raph12
07-22-2010, 10:37 PM
They just lost Barnes now.

What is there depth chart now?

They're set, they still want a 3rd string PG and are interested in Acie Law:

PG - Nelson/Duhon/Law?
SG - Carter/Redick
SF - Richardson/Pietrus
PF - Lewis/Bass/Anderson
C - Dwight/Gortat/Orton

or

PG - Nelson/Duhon/Law?
SG - Carter/Redick
SF - Lewis/Richardson/Pietrus
PF - Bass/Lewis/Anderson
C - Dwight/Gortat/Orton

If they do a CP3+Okafor+Posey trade for Nelson+Gortat+VC, the lineup would look like this:

PG - CP3/Duhon/Law?
SG - Richardson/Redick
SF - Pietrus/Posey
PF - Lewis/Bass/Anderson
C - Dwight/Okafor/Orton

or

PG - CP3/Duhon/Law?
SG - Richardson/Redick
SF - Lewis/Pietrus/Posey
PF - Okafor/Bass/Anderson
C - Dwight/Okafor/Bass/Orton

*Players names that were used more than once are in bold

eibbor
07-22-2010, 10:47 PM
they have it all. The only problem holding them back is dwight howrds offensive game

Thats the only problem? I'd take his defense and no offense any day over the fact that Lewis doesn't show up in the playoffs and Carter was finished before last year...

Raph12
07-22-2010, 11:07 PM
Thats the only problem? I'd take his defense and no offense any day over the fact that Lewis doesn't show up in the playoffs and Carter was finished before last year...

Yeah people like to give guys like VC, Shard, Nelson and the Magic bench a pass for the Boston series, while Dwight put up 22-12-3 on 57FG% and was critisized harshly.

kozelkid
07-22-2010, 11:16 PM
Until they get another playmaker, I can't see it. Boston beat them because of that very reason.
They have great 3pt shooting, but that isn't enough come playoffs. Basically they need a guy like an Iggy.

fishfan79
07-22-2010, 11:22 PM
they need a closer which vince chokes alot is not unfortunately for them.

JordansBulls
07-23-2010, 08:39 AM
they need a closer which vince chokes alot is not unfortunately for them.

They need Dwight to step up as well.

blastmasta26
07-23-2010, 09:34 AM
Dwight's offensive game is not great, and I don't know if it ever will be. Last year he was supposed to have been a much improved post player. We saw it at times, but not against defenses like Boston. I think the priority should be improving at 2 guard. I thought Vinsanity would return in Orlando since he was on a contender, but he disappointed. Arenas would be very good for them if he could return to his form of a few years ago and didn't have off-court problems.

ragee
07-23-2010, 09:39 AM
dude he only played bad two games, im not justifying that but one man cant win or lose a series, especially vs. the celtics. you as a Heat fan should know and cavs fans know. you say he's one dimensional ok but other than games 1&3 where he scored 13 and 7, why the other games he score 30,32,21,28? thats not exactly losing a series. he and nelson were the only guys to show up in the series.

ps if wade's so dominant why'd he lose the the Celtics? why has he been close to the conference finals since Shaq?

1/6/10
Magic Lose
12/16/09
Magic Win
11/22/09
Magic Win
11/1/09
Magic Win

Series 3-1

:laugh: you guys shut them down! Way to defend our boy Dwight!

Jaji
07-23-2010, 09:43 AM
The piece they are missing is called (-Vince Carter).

Russell_Roberts
07-23-2010, 09:43 AM
Keyword Last year which took them to the finals. Take Howard off that team.. WHAT DEFENSE?

Brooklyn Mets
07-23-2010, 09:57 AM
if Vince Carter can pull himself together for a full season of injury free basketball then the Magic are serious contenders..
and they are lacking an explosive pure scorer to come off the bench such as a Jamal Crawford/ Nate Robinson type of player..

Russell_Roberts
07-23-2010, 09:57 AM
if Vince Carter can pull himself together for a full season of injury free basketball then the Magic are serious contenders..
and they are lacking an explosive pure scorer to come off the bench such as a Jamal Crawford/ Nate Robinson type of player..
petrus?

MiamiWadeCounty
07-23-2010, 10:02 AM
i don't think they have the pieces because at this point in his career rashard lewis is not a reliable scorer. They do still have good pieces set with jameer, dwight, and vince. If they play at their best and stay healthy they could get to the ECF

Brooklyn Mets
07-23-2010, 10:11 AM
petrus?

i thought he was going to be a starter?

Russell_Roberts
07-23-2010, 11:18 AM
i thought he was going to be a starter?

oh i thought he was the 6 man

Lakergirl24
07-23-2010, 01:30 PM
I think VC was a bad move. Turkoglu was a perfect fit for them. They should have tried to bring him back this summer. Howard needs to improve on offense. Otherwise they have what it takes. I think if they traded for Chris Paul, he'd make them the best team in the east.

JordansBulls
07-23-2010, 02:15 PM
I think VC was a bad move. Turkoglu was a perfect fit for them. They should have tried to bring him back this summer. Howard needs to improve on offense. Otherwise they have what it takes. I think if they traded for Chris Paul, he'd make them the best team in the east.

You must didn't catch Hedo last year.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=cartevi01&y1=2010&p2=turkohe01&y2=2010

Laker Legend42
07-23-2010, 02:53 PM
The Magics biggest problem is Vince Carter. If he had been active in the Boston series instead of playing scared and hoisting up 3's they could have won and you wouldn't need a spectacular offensive game from Howard. If Vince gets to the basket and make the defense react to him,even if he misses Howard would have room to clean up the mess. With Vince being scared that forces Howard to score while being beat up. Orlando is stuck with that has been.

0nekhmer
07-23-2010, 03:02 PM
if Dwight actually learns some useful post moves, and passing ability, they will be near unbeatable. they upgraded a lot

JordansBulls
07-27-2010, 05:43 PM
if Dwight actually learns some useful post moves, and passing ability, they will be near unbeatable. they upgraded a lot

Who did they get?

XxigglesphanxX
07-27-2010, 05:48 PM
as long as they have rashard they wont beat the lakers

John Walls Era
07-27-2010, 05:49 PM
I know Dwight gets almost every rebound for them, but if they could add a low post scorer (a decent one) and move Lewis to SF, they can be an even better team.

XxigglesphanxX
07-27-2010, 05:50 PM
You must didn't catch Hedo last year.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=cartevi01&y1=2010&p2=turkohe01&y2=2010

no hedo was good on the magic. why try on a team like the raptors when you have hedos contract

XxigglesphanxX
07-27-2010, 05:50 PM
I know Dwight gets almost every rebound for them, but if they could add a low post scorer (a decent one) and move Lewis to SF, they can be an even better team.

exactly. lewis is an oversized sf

BkOriginalOne
07-27-2010, 06:26 PM
They need a PG who makes everything work (Paul) and not someone who just plays around in their system (Nelson).
IF carter is carter than the rest is fine.
But, with that, I would say they need a a 2 with more consistent scoring and better defense.

PHX2daDEATH
07-27-2010, 06:40 PM
I think the guys around Dwight can't cut it.. First of Jameer Nelson.. his game kinda regressed since that injury, if he was so solid people wouldnt be talking about CP3 to Orlando now would they.. you never hear CP3 to Boston do you? Second Vince Carter, sure he can still put up the numbers.. but where is he when it counts..and finally Rashard Lewis, is he PF..is he a SF.. he's too streaky IMO.. thats 3/5's of the starting line-up.. the rest of the guys are good.. Gortat..Bass..Pietrus.. but the guys who count the most are iffy..

RadiantShot
07-27-2010, 06:45 PM
We need to start Bass at Power-forward, feed Dwight a lot more, and slide Shard down to the three. I'm a Magic fan; I think it makes the most sense.

Nelson
Carter
Lewis
Bass
Howard

It's more traditional. Bass can bang, he never got a fair-shot, and from what I've seen, he's great, so I'm willing to give him another chance, and have him START, to be honest. I think the biggest asset this off-season, is Dwight's offensive game. If he gets one, I think we can win it. If he doesn't, and remains an 18-20 PPG scorer, like he has been, I don't think we'll win it.

RadiantShot
07-27-2010, 06:47 PM
I think the guys around Dwight can't cut it.. First of Jameer Nelson.. his game kinda regressed since that injury, if he was so solid people wouldnt be talking about CP3 to Orlando now would they.. you never hear CP3 to Boston do you? Second Vince Carter, sure he can still put up the numbers.. but where is he when it counts..and finally Rashard Lewis, is he PF..is he a SF.. he's too streaky IMO.. thats 3/5's of the starting line-up.. the rest of the guys are good.. Gortat..Bass..Pietrus.. but the guys who count the most are iffy..

Bad argument.
Chris Paul is the best point-guard in the league.
I actually did hear a rumor before of Paul to Boston for Rondo. Don't believe me if you don't want to. Anyway, that's not the point. Nelson is fine for this team. The point-guard position isn't what's holding us back. It's the wing spot. Carter on this team hasn't worked.

GeekInThePink
07-27-2010, 06:49 PM
Win it all

justinnum1
07-27-2010, 06:55 PM
They need a player that can create there own shot...if you take away Orlando's 3ball, they are very beatable.

NYKNYGNYY
07-27-2010, 07:00 PM
if they woulda got cp3 i would say that had a chance, but with that 3some in the same state i dont see it happening

XxigglesphanxX
07-27-2010, 07:22 PM
We need to start Bass at Power-forward, feed Dwight a lot more, and slide Shard down to the three. I'm a Magic fan; I think it makes the most sense.

Nelson
Carter
Lewis
Bass
Howard

It's more traditional. Bass can bang, he never got a fair-shot, and from what I've seen, he's great, so I'm willing to give him another chance, and have him START, to be honest. I think the biggest asset this off-season, is Dwight's offensive game. If he gets one, I think we can win it. If he doesn't, and remains an 18-20 PPG scorer, like he has been, I don't think we'll win it.

that would be the best line up for them. people say leave rashard there its a match up they will win dragging out big men to the 3 point line. truth is you wont win a ring with your big man out there, you win with him in the paint. rashard would be eaten alive by gasol if the magic get to the finals

BKNets21
07-27-2010, 07:31 PM
They're missing two pieces... Howard's offense and VC's intensity.

If, and it's a HUGE IF, they were able to get both of these they'd be able to win it all. It's possible, Dwight's been working out with The Dream and VC's in a contract year, so you never know...

DetroitBadBoy
07-27-2010, 07:48 PM
The Magic should try and go for Prince, good versitality, Championship experience, and his expiring contract next year is worth a good amount next summer. So Orl could choose to try and resign him if they win it all or a different good SF if he doesnt cut it. If ya ask me it's their SFs that aren't cuttin it.

serrano275
07-27-2010, 08:09 PM
I say we should try to trade Anderson and Pietrus (maybe need to put a draft pick in there) away to N.O. for West.

Nelson/Duhon - Ball holders and play starters
Q-Rich/ JJ - for the 3 pt game
Lewis/ Carter - To TRY and be our go to player at the swing
West/ Bass - to be the bangers and help out the Center at the rim
Howard/ Gortat- The big man in the middle

I like west and bass a lot to be a 1-2 punch at the 4. I think this team would be low key but can suprise every one.

now this is just different idea. I still wish a mirical happens and we grab CP3. Plus I doubt this would happen cause Anderson is not ready to be a starting PF.

JordansBulls
07-27-2010, 11:30 PM
no hedo was good on the magic. why try on a team like the raptors when you have hedos contract

Because you are getting millions to play.

5ass
07-27-2010, 11:46 PM

If, and it's a HUGE IF, they were able to get both of these they'd be able to win it all. It's possible, Dwight's been working out with The Dream and VC's in a contract year, so you never know...

Well said, if theyre going to go with this idea of letting howard play one on one against the other teams center while everyone else stands at the 3 point line then he should develop a better offensive game, as for VC he should step up and be that go to scorer and improve on defense

John Walls Era
07-28-2010, 12:46 AM

Well said.

JordansBulls
07-28-2010, 08:37 AM
The Magic should try and go for Prince, good versitality, Championship experience, and his expiring contract next year is worth a good amount next summer. So Orl could choose to try and resign him if they win it all or a different good SF if he doesnt cut it. If ya ask me it's their SFs that aren't cuttin it.

I think Prince's defense has been overrated for years. He only started to get credit for it because of that '04 series.

S-Dot
07-28-2010, 08:42 AM
Orlando needs one more crack at it with their current team, unless they can get CP3. Their weak points in my opinion are the lack of playing time Brandon Bass gets with Dwight, and the decline of Rashard Lewis' game since Hedo left. He simply is getting paid too much for his style of play.

They should try to get an athletic shooting guard like Shannon Brown to bring further energy and athleticism off the bench, and sign a backup PG for cheap. If they can't get it done this year though, they may need to look at ways to really change their roster.

Oh and Dwight needs to learn to be a consistent offensive threat in the post.

Gators123
07-28-2010, 08:55 AM
I think Prince's defense has been overrated for years. He only started to get credit for it because of that '04 series.

His defense has slipped the last few years, but I think Orlando is the PERFECT place for him. He would fit in very well. Trading him to a contender would light his fire again. He's almost never injured, last year was a fluke. The guy can still play, that's not even a question.

A lot of these highlights are from last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N7Qo0GdpqI

Dynastymetal
07-28-2010, 09:27 AM

:eyebrow:

To me it all depends on he playing style of the magic. They played a lot of one on one ball last year because everyone was just looking to score. If we distribute the ball and start a traditional starting 5 then we'll utilize our advantage; 6'10" sf and a banger/hustler/rebounder/dunker (in B Bass) to play inside with the best defender/rebounder/finisher at the rim in the game. But if Lewis plays at the PF position, we need a SF like A Iguodala or Tayshaun Prince.

IndyRealist
07-28-2010, 09:40 AM
They should go back to 2009 Magic. Pick and roll style offense. Not the "pound the ball inside" crap that clearly did not work against better post defenders.

+1.

I thought for sure when they signed Brandon Bass and retained Gortat that they were done with all this "spread offense" junk. They have all the pieces they need, they're simply misusing them. The Magic seemed like a much better team when they had Gortat AND Howard in, because a team is likely to only have 1 good post defender, so one of them always has an advantage. Put Bass next to Howard and you have a second post player teams have to defend. Bass will be open all day. Gortat anchors probably the best second unit in the league, and gives them the size to compete with the Lakers.

Jameer Nelson/Chris Duhon
Vince Carter/JJ Reddick/Michael Pietrus
Rashard Lewis/Quinton Richardson
Brandon Bass/Marcin Gortat/Ryan Anderson
Dwight Howard/Marcin Gortat/Daniel Orton

uws
07-28-2010, 10:27 AM
I think they have the pieces to win especially if they pick and roll the hell out of the nba.

they just need to be firing on all cylinders at the right time

JordansBulls
07-29-2010, 08:14 AM
His defense has slipped the last few years, but I think Orlando is the PERFECT place for him. He would fit in very well. Trading him to a contender would light his fire again. He's almost never injured, last year was a fluke. The guy can still play, that's not even a question.

A lot of these highlights are from last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N7Qo0GdpqI

I don't really think it was ever that good.

Raoul Duke
09-07-2010, 09:20 PM
I don't really think it was ever that good.

Coaches and players all over the league disagree with you. He's consistently voted one of the best wing defenders in the NBA.

MAC10TIZZY
09-07-2010, 09:42 PM
Orlando are finished.

your grammar is finished:facepalm:

SouthSideRookie
09-07-2010, 10:36 PM
Not unless Lebron has a season ending injury(GOD forbid), or KG and Pierce go into early retirement.

Antipod
09-08-2010, 02:57 AM
They are missing Howard`s offensive finesse :(
I so want for the big dude to develop a good offensive game, to truly fulfill his potential.

nanablvd
09-08-2010, 03:11 AM
they are still able to win it all. Bass's real potential has not been figured out yet. They will be a good team for many years to come with d12 in the house.

rabzouz 96
09-08-2010, 03:41 AM
lewis at pf is their biggest flaw, they need to get a real pf. and they need it fast, vc is declining rapidly. a bigger pg wouldnt hurt either

PatelJ1010
09-08-2010, 04:04 AM
You guys need a PG that dishes out ASSISTS like Brandon Roy, CP3, D-Will, even Chris Duhon is a better PG than Jameer

JordansBulls
09-09-2010, 08:30 PM
You guys need a PG that dishes out ASSISTS like Brandon Roy, CP3, D-Will, even Chris Duhon is a better PG than Jameer

What is the problem with Jameer?

koreancabbage
09-09-2010, 09:03 PM
They just need Howard to be consistent and beastly on offense. He needs to get a full offensive game (inside and out) and I think he's getting there.

Also, like we said about Jameer, they need to work that pick and roll like Nash and Stoudemire. With that, Orlando could be a pretty hard team to beat, even by Miami, as it turns out Orlando's strengths are Miami's weakest position defense wise. (PG and C)

Kashmir13579
09-09-2010, 09:57 PM
they will never beat L.A in the finals. take it to the bank.

Kashmir13579
09-09-2010, 10:00 PM

LOL. really...? do you really think that?:faint:

smood999
09-09-2010, 10:29 PM
orl cannot win it all...think about it ppl...cle in 09 playoffs were the only good team they were able to beat other than that they had the easiest road to wherever they got...and when they played a good team theyve lost the series big time...not even close...and theres no argueing anything ive said...its right there all facts

smood999
09-09-2010, 10:34 PM
09 orl beat philly then barely bos w no kg then the only contender theyve beaten and thats even up for debate considering their playoff struggles, cle...then destroyed by la

10 orl beat cha atl and then gets destroyed by bos

this tells me orl does not belong w the upper echelon of teams...theyve just been lucky to get as far as they have kinda like the yr cle made the finals

TylerSL
09-09-2010, 11:20 PM
they are missing like 2 or 3 peices

MagicBucsSox
09-09-2010, 11:52 PM
09 orl beat philly then barely bos w no kg then the only contender theyve beaten and thats even up for debate considering their playoff struggles, cle...then destroyed by la

10 orl beat cha atl and then gets destroyed by bos

this tells me orl does not belong w the upper echelon of teams...theyve just been lucky to get as far as they have kinda like the yr cle made the finals

lucky? kid you have no clue. you people quick to say we barely beat bston w/o kg yet we did it w/o our all star pg at the tiime. then we go and destroy a 66 win cleveland team and the nba's dirty refs that series but we're lucky? lol its not about luck its about matchups.
what about bpston and cleveland gettin to play miami,chicago and atl as well? atl gets trashed by cleveland yet go 7 games with boston? the bobcats owned the cave last yr not cause their better but because the matchups.

only two teams have eliminated orlando the last two yr in BOS n LAL so i wouldnt go around saying luck.

MagicBucsSox
09-09-2010, 11:55 PM

he is a better assist man, not player

SteveNash
09-10-2010, 12:14 AM
Missing a head coach, clock is ticking.

llemon
09-10-2010, 12:38 AM
One piece too many, and that piece is a minus.

Vince Carter.

JordansBulls
09-10-2010, 09:06 AM

:clap:

xbrackattackx
09-10-2010, 10:35 AM
They need a Kobe/Wade/Durant like scorer and they already have amazing D.

tcav701
09-10-2010, 11:27 AM
They play well together and have a good bench but looking at their starters, they only have 1 player who's top 10 at his postion.

They aren't going to live and die by the 3 and get through the east anymore. I really think they need a guy that can create and make his own shot like VC was supposed to do.

Hellcrooner
09-10-2010, 11:43 AM
Tehy need a QUALITY Power Foarwrd that can Both BANG and rebound and score efficiently too wic will allow lewis to play his more comfortable SF position nd also quit some deffensive pressure for howard and allow howard to get better looks because they cant double team him.

O wait,..... i just Described Franz Vazquez whois finally FREE AGENT after the season....

thekmp211
09-10-2010, 12:55 PM
^ brandon bass isn't that bad. they barely played him in the regular season, then he had that one big game when he got time. i understand that van gundy like lewis at the 4 because of the shooting mismatches but without turkoglu i don't think it's worth it. not saying this is the answer but i was always confused by the bass signing.

the magic have a chance of becoming the eastern conference mavericks imo. one star who is great but obviously can't get it done by himself, surrounded by some mismatched big names that aren't quite as good as they sound anymore. they need a pf for sure, but also a sg. wince has lost it. as for who they should target...i dont know...mareese speights? rip hamilton would be a great fit. maybe him and villanueva. not sure. who (realistically speaking) should they go after?

Hellcrooner
09-10-2010, 01:07 PM
^ brandon bass isn't that bad. they barely played him in the regular season, then he had that one big game when he got time. i understand that van gundy like lewis at the 4 because of the shooting mismatches but without turkoglu i don't think it's worth it. not saying this is the answer but i was always confused by the bass signing.

the magic have a chance of becoming the eastern conference mavericks imo. one star who is great but obviously can't get it done by himself, surrounded by some mismatched big names that aren't quite as good as they sound anymore. they need a pf for sure, but also a sg. wince has lost it. as for who they should target...i dont know...mareese speights? rip hamilton would be a great fit. maybe him and villanueva. not sure. who (realistically speaking) should they go after?
i know bout bass, Vazquez has similar defensive skills AND an offensive set.

Thats why i think what is missing.

THey have enough scorers with howard, nelson, lewis and acarter, and enough star power, they just need someone who can score inside and bang to make dwights life easier.

Adding vazuqez and a possible 8-1'0 ppg 10-11 rpg 1,5-2 apg and 2-3 bpg line while he bangs inside and Deffends tougher pfs that elewis cant may be junst enough to make the trick.

Kashmir13579
09-10-2010, 01:14 PM
he is a better assist man, not player

duhon has no arguement. jameer is superior in every facet. this isnt even up for discussion.

2_Trill
09-10-2010, 01:40 PM
Yes.. There missing a piece they need Allen Iverson! Then they will get past the hump.

smood999
09-10-2010, 01:41 PM
lucky? kid you have no clue. you people quick to say we barely beat bston w/o kg yet we did it w/o our all star pg at the tiime. then we go and destroy a 66 win cleveland team and the nba's dirty refs that series but we're lucky? lol its not about luck its about matchups.
what about bpston and cleveland gettin to play miami,chicago and atl as well? atl gets trashed by cleveland yet go 7 games with boston? the bobcats owned the cave last yr not cause their better but because the matchups.

only two teams have eliminated orlando the last two yr in BOS n LAL so i wouldnt go around saying luck.

my point is the beat up on the teams theyre suppose to beat but dont compete well against the "true" contenders..and untill u win u really cant say otherwise..it wasnt like those series were close agains lal or bos

Rivera
09-10-2010, 02:04 PM
we are still missing a piece

im starting to think that we may never win a chip with nelson as the starting PG he isnt tall enough to deliver some passes to dwight n it seems he has tunnel vision but i love jameer so i hope he proves me wrong

when he makes me mad he becomes jaqueer!

thekmp211
09-10-2010, 02:19 PM
i know bout bass, Vazquez has similar defensive skills AND an offensive set.

Thats why i think what is missing.

THey have enough scorers with howard, nelson, lewis and acarter, and enough star power, they just need someone who can score inside and bang to make dwights life easier.

Adding vazuqez and a possible 8-1'0 ppg 10-11 rpg 1,5-2 apg and 2-3 bpg line while he bangs inside and Deffends tougher pfs that elewis cant may be junst enough to make the trick.

yeah, no doubt he's an upgrade. i just see them as needing another guy who can dominate a game, especially offensively because dwight can disappear. vince was supposed to be that guy but flopped miserably.

IHeartNY
09-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Not sure about Vazquez. Could be the "next Gortat" or the "next Augustine" and I mean James Augustine.

Missing pieces. I don't think Orlando is missing pieces, I more think Orlando needs some more time. Jameer Nelson and D12 still have a lot to work on their game, which imo will be the better and greater effect for contending, than adding another star-player. Unless D12 is not getting a competitive Offenisive Skill-Set, an Nelson will have less ups and downs, Orlando always will have bigger problems ... which doesn't mean, they could surprise us all.

aussie
09-11-2010, 02:34 AM
rashard lewis' name just looks worse every year. not to mention that gigantic immovable mess of a contract

:laugh2:

Mochalman
09-11-2010, 02:59 AM
orlando needs a true PF and move lewis back to sf

JordansBulls
09-16-2010, 10:53 AM
orlando needs a true PF and move lewis back to sf

just start Bass.

markbutter
09-16-2010, 11:13 AM
Nope. I didn't look up any stats, but as constructed with Howard in the middle and 3 pt shooters, they either get killed on the O glass or do reasonably well since guys are launching 3's which typically create long rebounds.

They need someone in the place of Vince who doesn't need the ball to create their own shot. A Rip Hamilton as an example. Slide him in at the 2, put Lewis at the 3 and Bass at the 4. He may be a bit undersized but Howard helps there. Vince just isn't a good curl-catch-shoot player and when he's dribbling things become stagnant. Don't see how Arenas would help unless Washington makes that trade for salary/personality dump and then I'm not sure why the Magic would want him.

Missing56&33
09-16-2010, 11:53 AM

agreed, he overall game is not getting it done. Hes not taking over the team, hes not taking his game and his team to the next level. Does he even know that its his team. I think he does in the regular season but in the playoffs he puts that responsibility on somebody else.....like JJ Reddick

JordansBulls
09-21-2010, 03:46 PM
agreed, he overall game is not getting it done. Hes not taking over the team, hes not taking his game and his team to the next level. Does he even know that its his team. I think he does in the regular season but in the playoffs he puts that responsibility on somebody else.....like JJ Reddick

He is already a 20 and 10 player. How much more do you expect him to score? He is Shaq. Alonzo Mourning pretty much is what Dwight Howard is now.