PDA

View Full Version : Mitch Kupchak around table

swinjas
07-19-2010, 10:18 AM
i just saw an interview on youtube , that he is on table with

Devin Ebanks aswell with derrick caracter !

they woult fit in verry nice , good defenders , explossive , young and athlettic !!

what do u guy's think off them ?

swinjas
07-19-2010, 10:19 AM
i just saw an interview on youtube , that he is on table with

Devin Ebanks aswell with derrick caracter !

they woult fit in verry nice , good defenders , explossive , young and athlettic !!

what do u guy's think off them ?

this is a link , forgot it ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddER7wyCcNo&feature=channel

o.reams2425
07-19-2010, 10:33 AM
why is the rumor threads still talking about raja bell? we dont have anything going on in the FO? or is it our LA media jus isnt getting any stories? maybe everyone is still focused on MIA. this is lame.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-19-2010, 10:47 AM
sorry but this is from stone age

Playa4life
07-19-2010, 10:48 AM
We have to sign our both rookies, Ebanks and Caracter are talented explosive players and they complement one another's game, Ebanks can fly out of the gym and is a great defender with is lenght and Caracter has a feel for low post game and could really improve playing along side with best of them all Gasol in post, so I say to MICH CUPCAKE to sign them both they are better then Powell, Mbenga luke......

MVPKOBE43
07-19-2010, 11:01 AM
Yawn.......

Iceman_9
07-19-2010, 11:56 AM
they already have proven that they can be in the lineup since day 1 of the summer league.

mjm201
07-20-2010, 10:46 AM
Lol if these three guys were so good we wouldn't have gone 0-5 in summer league play, I would be suprised if any got significant playing time this year. This guys need to up there game, big time.

Dirty4
07-20-2010, 11:10 AM
Lol if these three guys were so good we wouldn't have gone 0-5 in summer league play, I would be suprised if any got significant playing time this year. This guys need to up there game, big time.

This is wayyy up there in the misinformed comment Hall of Fame. They were clearly two of the top performers in SL and there's nobody out there that disagrees with that. Whether or not it translates into regular season success is another issue entirely though.

But to try and correllate wins and losses in summer league to playing ability is just ridiculous. They said very early on that they will gladly sacrifice wins in order to better understand the triangle offense. That means sticking with it even when it's not working and yes, sometimes that will result in losses.

Cimos21
07-20-2010, 11:59 AM

LOL. According to your ideology, the Raptors went 5-0 in summer league and these guys should be immediately signed to mulitmillion dollar deals:
50 Solomon Alabi C 7'1" 237 Florida State
3 Bobby Brown G 6'3" 175 Cal State-Fullerton
Dee Brown
32 Ed Davis F 6'10" 227 North Carolina
10 DeMar DeRozan G-F 6'7" 220 USC
9 Joey Dorsey F-C 6'8" 268 Memphis
21 Ronald Dupree G-F 6'7" 210 Louisiana State
33 James Mays F 6'9" 230 Clemson
8 Michael Roll G 6'5" 200 UCLA
31 Cheikh Samb C 7'1" 245 Senegal
5 Curtis Stinson G 6'3" 215 Iowa State
24 Sonny Weems G-F 6'6" 203 Arkansas

Haha....the NBA summer league is the preseason to the preseason. No one even cares about the preseason records, why would they care about the summer league records? Derrick Carracter was ranked 3rd by NBA.com among ALL ROOKIES. Go check out the Rookie Ladder on NBA.com. He was only behind Wall and Cousins, who were supposed to be the 2 best talents in the draft. EBanks is a lanky quick footed defender that shot really well from the 3pt line in the summer league. Remember these guys have never played in an NBA game, and are like 20 years old, so the fact that they show promise among the entire rookie class is good news for the Lakers and their scouts. This could pan out to be the best Lakers draft pick since Bynum.

nanablvd
07-20-2010, 12:21 PM

THat's why the triangle is hard to learn and execute.

The Raven
07-20-2010, 12:35 PM
this happened like a century ago