PDA

View Full Version : The Trade so far.

joshhorvath
07-19-2010, 02:53 AM
I know its only beena couple days since the Gonzalaz Escobar trade, but so far, escobar is sweeet!!! He hita HR in hsi 3rd game as a Jay, and couldnt hit one with ATL for half a season, something is ****ed up with atlanya if that happened. You guys should regret this trade, escobar will love it in Toronto and be the next Jose bautista. hell, he hit a Grandslam.. lief is sweet! And i know Atl might be winning the division and Toronto is 4th, but Toronto is in the hardest division in baseball and are still doing good, if they were in any division in the NL, we woudl be fighting for the division tear in and year out. lets see how ATL would do if they were in teh AL East for 1 year... they would finish 4th..

D-Train#35
07-19-2010, 02:59 AM
It's not like the NL East isn't a good division. It's also one of the best in baseball. Yunel probably needed a change in scenery, we dont know if he would have done what he's doing in Toronto had he stayed in the ATL. Also, it's been 3 games, relax, im sure there were 3 game stretches that he had while with Atlanta this year where he hit really well as well. 3 games is literally the smallest sample size i've seen someone jump to conclusions though, so congrats I think you set a new record.

Keep in mind, this is all coming from a Jays fan who has loved Yunel for a while. I'm just saying, your thread is stupid.

robdizzle3
07-19-2010, 03:14 AM
Why come in here with that bs? So what, Esco hit a homer. I, like most of us are happy wuth A-Gon, plus the actual Braves were happy to see him gone, as was noted when A-Gon walked into the clubhouse and got a standin ovation. And no, the Jays arent in the NL East, so all that talk doesnt matter. All those homers and are in 4th. Maybe something is wrong with Toronto.

Braves_Fan_RSD
07-19-2010, 03:17 AM
Once again another thread I'm having to move to yhe blue jays forum Mods for the jays forum can you please deal with this baiter.

Vegas_Phin1
07-19-2010, 03:19 AM
Maybe ATL would be 4th in the AL East, but when they win the World Series this year, then what does it matter? Yunel was the worst player on our team (with the worst attitude by far), and he's going to be a STAR in Toronto...so what does that say about the AL East and Toronto? I don't want to sit here and slam you guys, because I have no beef with the Jays...but I don't appreciate your "baiting" approach to this thread. Every dog has his day, and Yunel happened to have one. He couldn't his a HR all year in ATL, and he finally got one in Toronto. Seems like everyone on the planet can hit them out up there. I still think that we got the better end of the trade. You guys got arguably one of the worst pitchers we've ever fielded in Jo-Jo "The Clown" Reyes, and Escobar is far more of a defensive threat than an offensive one (that's when he's willing to play and not taking plays off). When a team like Atlanta is ecstatic about a teammates departure (which they NEVER are), and give a standing ovation to a brand new one...you know that something wreaks of douche...you guys just haven't realized it yet. I wish Escobar the best in Toronto, and I have a good feeling about Gonzalez once he settles down. I'm sure he'll be happy to go back up to Toronto to show you his SECOND World Series ring once he gets it. Until then, enjoy your new "teenage girl" Escobar (as he's been called)...he's going to be a handful before you know it.

StealingSigns
07-19-2010, 03:25 AM
Why come in here with that bs? So what, Esco hit a homer. I, like most of us are happy wuth A-Gon, plus the actual Braves were happy to see him gone, as was noted when A-Gon walked into the clubhouse and got a standin ovation. And no, the Jays arent in the NL East, so all that talk doesnt matter. All those homers and are in 4th. Maybe something is wrong with Toronto.

Yeah,, pretty sure it isn't wrong with Toronto.

Joe Smoe
07-19-2010, 03:29 AM
I know its only beena couple days since the Gonzalaz Escobar trade, but so far, escobar is sweeet!!! He hita HR in hsi 3rd game as a Jay, and couldnt hit one with ATL for half a season, something is ****ed up with atlanya if that happened. You guys should regret this trade, escobar will love it in Toronto and be the next Jose bautista. hell, he hit a Grandslam.. lief is sweet! And i know Atl might be winning the division and Toronto is 4th, but Toronto is in the hardest division in baseball and are still doing good, if they were in any division in the NL, we woudl be fighting for the division tear in and year out. lets see how ATL would do if they were in teh AL East for 1 year... they would finish 4th..

Yunel needed a change. Not a single person in the Braves forum would say the guy lacked talent. In fact he was often a fan favorite. We know why the trade happened, for better or worse! So please don't feel you must come into the Braves forum and gloat every-time he drops a floater. I am sure most here wish him well and hope he keeps hitting slams, as the point of the trade was... he wasn't hitting them while in Atlanta. So the move needed to happen.

torontosports10
07-19-2010, 07:48 AM
Once upon a time I went to school and we worked on learning how to spell. Im sorry you never got the same thing.

Twitchy
07-19-2010, 08:02 AM
Let's keep the Jays related stuff in the Jays forum in the future instead of posting this all over the Braves forum.

Shifty1 69
07-19-2010, 08:04 AM

Wow dood... why all the hate for Atlanta??:confused:
They already gave us one of their best players, why pick on them more?? haha just kidding.

Seriously, it has been 3 games since the trade.....:facepalm:

R. Johnson#3
07-19-2010, 08:11 AM
Hukt on fonix wurkt phor mie, Ie grajuwaited!

t_kobe24
07-19-2010, 09:32 AM
im very happy with this trade...AA has been amazing thus far

The_905
07-19-2010, 09:43 AM
OP, how old are you six? How dense can you be to take this outside of the Jays forum.

Wake up.

Macedonian
07-19-2010, 10:21 AM
Hukt on fonix wurkt phor mie, Ie grajuwaited!
:laugh2:

bomber0104
07-19-2010, 11:08 AM
Seriously people.. this Josh guy has been baiting in the Atlanta forum since the day of the trade.

I dont even recall ever seeing him post in the Jays forum so its obvious that he is just trying to start something.

Everyone should just ignore his posts and if he continues, just ban the guy

Bjaxn45
07-19-2010, 11:32 AM
Seriously people.. this Josh guy has been baiting in the Atlanta forum since the day of the trade.

I dont even recall ever seeing him post in the Jays forum so its obvious that he is just trying to start something.

Agreed. How is life sweet to the OP? we're still in 4th? I'll admit I like Escobar but you can't asess this trade now.

This guy is making Jays fans look bad.

scotttube
07-19-2010, 11:54 AM
This Josh guy has never even posted in the Jays forum so it's not like we care if Braves fans are angry at us or the trade. It's just one d-bag.

tuck25
07-19-2010, 02:32 PM

I agree, ban the guy. I hate the Braves actually but its not right, making the rest of us look like 5 year olds.:facepalm: