PDA

View Full Version : Escobar hits a GRANDSLAM

joshhorvath
07-19-2010, 12:08 AM
Yunel Escobar hit a Grandslam in his 3rd game with the Jays, while adding in another RBI, his first ever Grandslam and his first home run of the season.. obviously, Toronto is doig something right if Escobar hit a HR in his 3rd game..

On a side not, onzalaz has yet to hit an RBI or a HR with Atlanta

HickCaesar
07-19-2010, 12:20 AM
Wow this makes me hate Yunel that much more. It also reinforces my belief that Yunel's time in Atlanta was over, there was too much bad blood for him to stay. He can hit all the home runs he wants in the AL, he will only see us once or twice the rest of his career probably.

mgcslugger33
07-19-2010, 12:21 AM
Hey Joshhorvath,

Read the threads before baiting, you didnt have to start a new thread its been posted.

On a side note: The Braves have more runs scored that the Jays. If you were unaware, our pitchers hit.

hawksd911
07-19-2010, 12:30 AM
Guess who's in first an who's in 4th :)

rtgthree
07-19-2010, 12:47 AM
And this means...what exactly? You know there have been players that hit homers in their first major-league games, and then never hit another one ever? Getting to one homer faster isn't exactly a distinction, especially when you consider that Gonzalez outhomered Escobar 17-0 before the trade.

I'm not saying that the deal isn't good for the Blue Jays, because I like it very much from their perspective. But that doesn't mean the Braves are losers in the deal...I think it's very potentially a win-win.

Slim755
07-19-2010, 12:48 AM
Wow this makes me hate Yunel that much more. It also reinforces my belief that Yunel's time in Atlanta was over, there was too much bad blood for him to stay. He can hit all the home runs he wants in the AL, he will only see us once or twice the rest of his career probably.

Agreed, all the rumors and everything about people being tired of his attitude got to him. I bet it wont be long until it happens there too

jdiddy24
07-19-2010, 01:01 AM
I would like judging trades after a few games... and baiting... if my team was in 4th place.

nps6724
07-19-2010, 01:05 AM
54-38 or 47-45?

Braves_Fan_RSD
07-19-2010, 02:22 AM
This was originally posted by a blue jays fan in the braves forum I moved it here to where it is actually relevent. Please quit baiting in our forum it is not appreciated or tolorated.

Gibby
07-19-2010, 02:39 AM
i was wondering why ATL fans were trying to bash TO. it was baiting to post in ATL forum. this might turn ugly if Jays fans see people bashing their team. should have closed the thread and banned the guy or gave an infraction.

joshhorvath
07-19-2010, 02:46 AM
woah woah woah... its fun humor :p

StealingSigns
07-19-2010, 03:30 AM
woah woah woah... its fun humor :p

It's kinda not.

Seriously, wheres the fun at?

D-Train#35
07-19-2010, 03:44 AM
What does the Braves record have to do with the trade? I know they are just implying that they are happier since they have a good record despite not having Yunel but it's totally irrelevant and that argument just pisses me off. Of course they were being trolled but regardless, it still annoys me.

StealingSigns
07-19-2010, 04:00 AM
I would like judging trades after a few games... and baiting... if my team was in 4th place.

Wow, seriously? 4th place in AL indeed.

Give this trade some time to breath, as you say.