PDA

View Full Version : Tribute Video to LeBron as a Cav

hgtiger32
07-17-2010, 05:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWKxjBPfq0U

hopefully people will watch this and say "LeBron had a great run in Cleveland and now it's time to turn the page and move on."

it's a pretty good song too...it's called Forever Gone.

LA_Raiders
07-17-2010, 05:23 PM
Yeah, and all that for what? NO WIN, NO GLORY...

Gators123
07-17-2010, 05:25 PM
Good video. Its amazing how fast people forgot the 7 great years he gave to that city.

tangent12
07-17-2010, 05:42 PM
Pretty sad video because like someone said... all of that for what?

The guy is a loser.

Vidball
07-17-2010, 05:55 PM
Move to the Cavs forum...oh wait, pretty sure they don't want it there either.

mark1125
07-17-2010, 06:09 PM
Stop with the damn videos already.

plpfctn
07-17-2010, 06:58 PM
why are we talking so much about a guy who's never won a championsip?

Wade>You
07-17-2010, 08:41 PM
why are we talking so much about a guy who's never won a championsip?He wasn't giftwrapped Shaq/Gasol and Phil Jackson. Don't blame him for not being the luckiest athlete in sports history.

DCsports
07-17-2010, 09:01 PM
He wasn't giftwrapped Shaq/Gasol and Phil Jackson. Don't blame him for not being the luckiest athlete in sports history.

This

stawka
07-17-2010, 09:05 PM
Wade>You and DCsports... Watch out, you might get an infraction LOL :p

justinnum1
07-17-2010, 09:18 PM
Pretty sad video because like someone said... all of that for what?

The guy is a loser.

You mean, chicago is a loser for losing out on him:laugh:

ElMarroAfamado
07-17-2010, 09:49 PM
why are we talking so much about a guy who's never won a championsip?

i like all the stuff in your sig

Heat fans are so cocky because of this off season and they are celebrating while Laker fans are celebrating their teams 2nd title in a row
:)

and nice vid

Tony_Starks
07-17-2010, 10:11 PM
He wasn't giftwrapped Shaq/Gasol and Phil Jackson. Don't blame him for not being the luckiest athlete in sports history.

someone's bitter....

*edit*

that's a pretty dope video by the way... props to threadstarter.

Wade>You
07-17-2010, 10:11 PM
I state the facts, therefore I am bitter. Yeah, seems logical enough.

rjvacad
07-17-2010, 10:12 PM
James said he didn't want to go ring chasing, that he wanted to build a champ with the cavs. He couldn't do as he promised all the cav fans, so he runs away. Not what a true Super Star would do, he failed!!!!!

Wade>You
07-17-2010, 10:12 PM
If only he had Shaq/Gasol and Phil Jackson. Some players just have all the luck.

rjvacad
07-17-2010, 10:15 PM
If only he had Shaq/Gasol and Phil Jackson. Some players just have all the luck.

And you're point? All great teams, have great players and coach, so they are all lucky? :facepalm:

Wade>You
07-17-2010, 10:16 PM
And you're point? All great teams, have great players and coach, so they are all lucky? :facepalm:My point is in my first post. Go back and read. Kobe = luckiest athlete on planet. Take away Shaq/Gasol and Phil and let's see if he wins anything. You're hating on LeBron and not acting like Kobe was crying to be traded and firing shots at his GM and his players when he was exposed for the world to see.

rjvacad
07-17-2010, 10:19 PM
My point is in my first post. Go back and read. Kobe = luckiest athlete on planet. Take away Shaq/Gasol and Phil and let's see if he wins anything. You're hating on LeBron and not acting like Kobe was crying to be traded and firing shots at his GM and his players when he was exposed for the world to see.

Dumb! BTW, I'm not hating on anyone, just saying he failed the cavs and did just the opposite of what he promised. If the heat make the finals, they still lose to the Lakers 3 peat.

justinnum1
07-17-2010, 10:21 PM
Dumb

No, he is right, and your only response is the word "dumb"...you get deserve a:facepalm:

rjvacad
07-17-2010, 10:23 PM
No, he is right, and your only response is the word "dumb"...you get deserve a:facepalm:

I was adding more while you wrote to me.

rjvacad
07-17-2010, 10:24 PM
The Kobe haters will never give him any credit. He played hurt most of last year and they still won.

prodigy
07-17-2010, 10:30 PM
I moved on, But Lebron will regret his decision I insure you of that. Maybe not this year or 10 years from now, But he will understand what he did.

He also gets to play for a city that does not care about basketball. Have fun with that.

Even if he wins a ship, what does it prove? that he needed to ride Wade to get it? wow congrats.

These other greats brought ships to them, they did not need to go ring chasing.

avrpatsfan
07-17-2010, 10:30 PM
All I have to say is replace Lebron with Kobe and Kobe with Lebron Lebron has at least 2 rings and Kobe doesn't win **** on the Cavs.

rjvacad
07-17-2010, 10:31 PM
All I have to say is replace Lebron with Kobe and Kobe with Lebron Lebron has at least 2 rings and Kobe doesn't win **** on the Cavs.

You don't know that, you just hate.

rjvacad
07-17-2010, 10:34 PM

I would bet you also said the Lakers wouldn't beat boston in the finals and we know what happened there.

Wade>You
07-17-2010, 10:36 PM
Even Ray Charles can see that LeBron on all of the Lakers title teams the past decade would win just as much as Kobe, if not more.

You're just hating on LeBron, rjvacad.

rjvacad
07-17-2010, 10:40 PM
Even Ray Charles can see that LeBron on all of the Lakers title teams the past decade would win just as much as Kobe, if not more.

I don't hate him, you're not being honest at all. Name one team that won the title and didn't have great players and a great coach? And you hated him before he ran away from the cavs.

prodigy
07-17-2010, 10:41 PM

Unless he Quits lol.

Gators123
07-17-2010, 10:43 PM
Unless he Quits lol.

Did you come to the conclusion he quit before or after he left the Cavs?

Stunner
07-17-2010, 10:44 PM
You mean, chicago is a loser for losing out on him:laugh:

:facepalm: cant keep our name out yo mouth huh? blow much?

rjvacad
07-17-2010, 10:45 PM
BTW, he is not proving anything, like someone else said, if they win, and that is a big IF, since they have not won anything yet, he is only proving he can't win without wade.

Stunner
07-17-2010, 10:45 PM
LOL damon jones

WITZ
07-17-2010, 10:51 PM
James said he didn't want to go ring chasing, that he wanted to build a champ with the cavs. He couldn't do as he promised all the cav fans, so he runs away. Not what a true Super Star would do, he failed!!!!!

Exactly,some people just don't have a leaders mentality,dude failed & then goes on to an hour long snooze fest for something that should take a minute tops to announce.He will never be looked at the same way from being a Jordan esque player to now being a Pippen.

Wade>You
07-17-2010, 10:52 PM
rjvacad: do you think Kobe could do better than LeBron with the Cavs roster? http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=511176

Ticket Guy
07-17-2010, 10:55 PM
Stop talking about this loser has never won a title.

How about...

Duncan, Ginobli, Parker, Hamilton, Prince, Bryant, O'Neil, Odom, Artest, Gasol, Allen,
Garnett, Pierce,

rjvacad
07-17-2010, 10:55 PM
Exactly,some people just don't have a leaders mentality,dude failed & then goes on to an hour long snooze fest for something that should take a minute tops to announce.He will never be looked at the same way from being a Jordan esque player to now being a Pippen.

He couldn't of picked a better way to rip the heart out of all his loyal cav fans. Can anyone else put theirselves in the shoes of a cav fan? How would you fell if you're best player did that to you and you're team?

Wade>You
07-17-2010, 10:56 PM
Stop talking about this loser has never won a title.

How about...

Duncan, Ginobli, Parker, Hamilton, Prince, Bryant, O'Neil, Odom, Artest, Gasol, Allen,
Garnett, Pierce,Are you talking about the same loser that the Bulls were so desperately trying to acquire this offseason?

rjvacad
07-17-2010, 10:57 PM
rjvacad: do you think Kobe could do better than LeBron with the Cavs roster? http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=511176

I can't tell the future or what would of been, but I know you can't name one team that has won without great players and coach.

Wade>You
07-17-2010, 10:58 PM
I can't tell the future, but I know you can't name one team that has won without great players and coach.Which is why I'm questioning why you're hating on LeBron. No team was going to giftwrap him Shaq/Gasol. No HoF coach was going to go to his team.