PDA

View Full Version : Lebron's entourage "thug tactics"....

_KB24_
07-17-2010, 12:46 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/LeBron-James-advisor-and-the-curse-of-the-diamo?urn=nba,256451

Seems like the guy can't by any luck at the moment :laugh2:

Now his entourage is accused of "thug tactics" in trying to secure a pendant (yeah, the same one where the girl bought it at yard sale for 5$ and its worth 10k).

zambo4president
07-17-2010, 12:53 AM
LeBron's a ***** he would get his goons on some *****.

_KB24_
07-17-2010, 01:00 AM
Watching it on ESPN as well right now.

D1JM
07-17-2010, 01:13 AM
its more he is surrounded by people that are just exploiting him, and giving him bad advice.

USMCLaker
07-17-2010, 01:47 AM
its more he is surrounded by people that are just exploiting him, and giving him bad advice.

Nonetheless, people he chose to surround himself with for one reason or another.

Melo15
07-17-2010, 01:52 AM
Hopefully he realizes that he needs a change in who he surrounds himself with.

Enemey
07-17-2010, 01:53 AM
Thats what Lebron gets for hiring his Highschool buddies to make you look bad.

hgtiger32
07-17-2010, 01:57 AM
must be LeBron's fault. How dare he do this to an innocent woman AND leave the city where he grew up in. i hope LeBron wins a title this year to shut up every hater there is. Hell i hope he wins 6 or 7 to be on Jordan's level...

USMCLaker
07-17-2010, 01:57 AM
Hopefully he realizes that he needs a change in who he surrounds himself with.

I think it's more serious than just people he surrounds himself with according to the article it is the CEO of LeBron's marketing company.

"Maverick O. Carter. Carter is the CEO of LeBron James' marketing company, LRMR."

robdizzle3
07-17-2010, 01:58 AM
WOW!! First of all, the girl must not have any street smarts, because you dont go into anybodies house or territory you dont know. SHe had to know something was a bit fishy. SHoulda been somewhere public lol. Jk... sort of, but those dudes are stupid, because she knows where you live and who was there. Plus she probably has proof that whoever sold it to her, saw her with it.

USMCLaker
07-17-2010, 02:03 AM
Thats what Lebron gets for hiring his Highschool buddies to make you look bad.

Exactly this isn't family that you don't choose these are friends that you do choose. These are his representatives.

epizo1
07-17-2010, 02:09 AM
Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are.

D1JM
07-17-2010, 02:09 AM
must be LeBron's fault. How dare he do this to an innocent woman AND leave the city where he grew up in. i hope LeBron wins a title this year to shut up every hater there is. Hell i hope he wins 6 or 7 to be on Jordan's level...

Haha jordans level!!! He won't even be a dwades level

USMCLaker
07-17-2010, 02:10 AM

^True wisdom.

JNA17
07-17-2010, 02:15 AM

bingo. You are who your friends are.

USMCLaker
07-17-2010, 02:17 AM

True, thephoenixson28 must have some gay friends.

MattColby
07-17-2010, 02:23 AM
I don't see how this has anything to do with Lebron, and I hate him as much as the next guy.

USMCLaker
07-17-2010, 02:27 AM
I don't see how this has anything to do with Lebron, and I hate him as much as the next guy.

I don't hate him and I don't have a problem with him moving to Miami.

However, it certainly does "have to do with Lebron" when it involves the CEO of your MARKETING company.

Giantwarrior
07-17-2010, 02:40 AM
all of Lebrons goons are hired in the Heat's Front office. lol.

BronBron06
07-17-2010, 02:50 AM
Lol for just $10000, ummm why blame LeBron, when the suspects are just using LeBron's name.

When did LeBron become a Don to have his own set of thugs and have these large cocaine dealings in Miami?

ldc62
07-17-2010, 02:55 AM
Typical... the leader of the pack (lebron) is a ******; so we can't expect his goons to be any smarter. Now to get this thing settled and to save Lebrons rep, Lebron will have to pay her off, which will definitely be WAY more than 10K (amount pendents worth). They could've just given her a good offer for it initially like civilized people instead of threatening her like a bunch of *****es.

The only way to keep someone quiet is to kill them... Lebron and his goons don't have the balls or brains to pull that off. What did they think she was going to do after they let her go? Just walk off and pretend nothing happened? No she exposed them like the rats they are.

Lebron is losing all his rep, and I love how everyone is finally realizing what an *** he is. It's Lebron's crew so its his rep on the line... maybe he should of made friends with better people.

PS: If its only 10K can't a CEO of a company just buy another one instead of getting their moms to trick an innocent person into danger? But maybe it has monumental value because Lebron gave it to him for a Valentines gift..... what do we know.

dodie53
07-17-2010, 03:11 AM
brids with the same feather...

PatsSoxKnicks
07-17-2010, 03:23 AM

So then CP3 and Melo are also "thugs"/"whatever name Lebron is today" since they are friends with Lebron? I mean Lebron was at Melo's wedding- obviously they're pretty tight. Lebron was at CP3's son's bday party- again, they're probably tight. Not to mention CP3 switched over to Lebrons marketing company.

Actually come to think of it, that whole "Redeem Team" were all pretty tight in Beijing, so I guess that means "they are all what Lebron is". Oh wait, wasn't Kobe on that team?

So in conclusion, the entire Olympic team, including Kobe are all thugs because they "are who their friends (Lebron) are".

Heck, Lebron and Kobe don't even have to be friends for this logic to work. Lebron's friends with someone Kobe is friends with and boom, Kobe is a thug.

Hey, your logic, not mine.

ecorrea
07-17-2010, 03:26 AM

wow. jordans level. lol. wake up man. :facepalm:

robdizzle3
07-17-2010, 03:33 AM
Well Melo may still be a "thug", especially after that video and hit and run on the court against the Knicks. Kobe doesnt hang with nobody. I kond of hate it, but its true. The guy seems to just chill with his Wife.

PatsSoxKnicks
07-17-2010, 03:37 AM
Well Melo may still be a "thug", especially after that video and hit and run on the court against the Knicks. Kobe doesnt hang with nobody. I kond of hate it, but its true. The guy seems to just chill with his Wife.

:facepalm: God, you still didn't get the flaw in logic with that?

Ok well let me continue, say Kobe's only hangs out with his wife, and say his wife hangs out with idk, Beyonce (just an example), Beyonce hangs out with Jay-Z, and Jay Z hangs out with Lebron.

Well since "you are what your friends are". Jay-Z is what Lebron is, since they're friends, Lebron's a thug apparently, that means Jay-Z is a thug. Since Jay-Z and Beyonce are obviously friends, Beyonce is a thug since Jay-Z is a thug. Kobe's wife is then a thug because Beyonce's a thug. Finally Kobe's a thug because his wife is a thug. Do you get it now?

Edit: Actually, with Jay-Z being a thug, that means there's a lot of people who are thugs. Probably the entire NBA, since most of them probably chill with Jay-Z (well maybe not some of the no name role players)

ldc62
07-17-2010, 03:48 AM

Ok well let me continue, say Kobe's only hangs out with his wife, and say his wife hangs out with idk, Beyonce (just an example), Beyonce hangs out with Jay-Z, and Jay Z hangs out with Lebron.

Well since "you are what your friends are". Jay-Z is what Lebron is, since they're friends, Lebron's a thug apparently, that means Jay-Z is a thug. Since Jay-Z and Beyonce are obviously friends, Beyonce is a thug since Jay-Z is a thug. Kobe's wife is then a thug because Beyonce's a thug. Finally Kobe's a thug because his wife is a thug. Do you get it now?

WTF are you talking about. I get you're trying to use his logic; but you're mucking things up. Lebron and this guy is clearly more of a Boss-worker type relationship than 2 friends of = status (Like Melo and Lebron).

Also a wife isn't really a friend....

PS: Wasn't Jay-Z accused of killing someone?

BronBron06
07-17-2010, 03:51 AM
So if I say Kobe's friends are Fisher and T-MAC

Fisher and Tmac are rapist... That is very flawed statement to begin with

PatsSoxKnicks
07-17-2010, 03:56 AM
WTF are you talking about. I get you're trying to use his logic; but you're mucking things up. Lebron and this guy is clearly more of a Boss-worker type relationship than 2 friends of = status (Like Melo and Lebron).

Also a wife isn't really a friend....

PS: Wasn't Jay-Z accused of killing someone?

Ok, then he should have said that. That poster's statement was "you are what your friends are". I'm simply showing the flaw in that logic. It was a very general statement.

Not happily married huh?

I don't know, maybe he was. But I'm sure like half the NBA probably chills with Jay-Z.

ldc62
07-17-2010, 03:56 AM
I think Carter is more Lebron's ***** than friend.

PatsSoxKnicks
07-17-2010, 03:57 AM
So if I say Kobe's friends are Fisher and T-MAC

Fisher and Tmac are rapist... That is very flawed statement to begin with

wow, that was an even better example then what I gave lol

ldc62
07-17-2010, 03:58 AM
Ok, then he should have said that. That poster's statement was "you are what your friends are". I'm simply showing the flaw in that logic. It was a very general statement.

Not happily married huh?

I don't know, maybe he was. But I'm sure like half the NBA probably chills with Jay-Z.

Nah I'm only 20. But I think he was using the expression... not in the literal sense. Also if a wife is my friend.... does that mean all my friends are my lovers? Since thats the logic you're applying :)

PatsSoxKnicks
07-17-2010, 04:07 AM
Nah I'm only 20. But I think he was using the expression... not in the literal sense. Also if a wife is my friend.... does that mean all my friends are my lovers? Since thats the logic you're applying :)

What? Thats really not the logic I'm applying at all. I'll make it real simple. How would you define a friend? Someone you know and enjoy spending time with. A wife is presumably someone you know and someone you enjoy spending time with. So do you see how a wife could be considered a friend? A friend is a very broad term, a wife is something more specific.

There was a difference between his statement and mine.

And I've heard the expression, its still kinda flawed though. It's flawed because everyone has different groups of friends (high school friends, college friends, work friends, etc.). And not all of those friends are necessarily similar

robdizzle3
07-17-2010, 04:12 AM

Edit: Actually, with Jay-Z being a thug, that means there's a lot of people who are thugs. Probably the entire NBA, since most of them probably chill with Jay-Z (well maybe not some of the no name role players)

Hahaha. Put your facepalm away. I never said I disagreed with you. Just that I really dont like how Kobe doesnt hanf with anybody. So defensive are we?

robdizzle3
07-17-2010, 04:13 AM
wow, that was an even better example then what I gave lol

If Kobe was actually a rapist, I would agree with you, but he's not.

ldc62
07-17-2010, 04:13 AM
What? Thats really not the logic I'm applying at all. I'll make it real simple. How would you define a friend? Someone you know and enjoy spending time with. A wife is presumably someone you know and someone you enjoy spending time with. So do you see how a wife could be considered a friend? A friend is a very broad term, a wife is something more specific.

There was a difference between his statement and mine.

And I've heard the expression, its still kinda flawed though. It's flawed because everyone has different groups of friends (high school friends, college friends, work friends, etc.).

I did use a fallacy there unintentionally and I don't know why I said that...

Like you said there are different levels of friendship. That expression is illogical on the larger scale but does work in this case.

The point is that he is obviously one of Lebron's goons (his advisor); so what he does is basically ruining Lebrons rep, hence people will get the impression that Lebron is a thug as well (this is probably what everyone meant -- much shorter to use the "Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are." expression).

BronBron06
07-17-2010, 04:15 AM
Isnt a wife the term use after you and your girlfriend being bound together by marriage

It's just an upgrade in a sense, IMO

But seriously do you think LeBron thinks of these people as his real friends or just business associates.

About that Kobe comment... let's say Kobe is an adulterer, you now cant deny that.

So does it mean Fisher and Tmac are also adulterers

PatsSoxKnicks
07-17-2010, 04:16 AM
Hahaha. Put your facepalm away. I never said I disagreed with you. Just that I really dont like how Kobe doesnt hanf with anybody. So defensive are we?

Ok, I thought you didn't get it because you seemed to take it seriously lol.

JiffyMix88
07-17-2010, 04:21 AM
man i would have talked about meeting somewhere else not a *****es house whos item it was originally who thought it was stolen

robdizzle3
07-17-2010, 04:21 AM
Isnt a wife the term use after you and your girlfriend being bound together by marriage

It's just an upgrade in a sense, IMO

But seriously do you think LeBron thinks of these people as his real friends or just business associates.

About that Kobe comment... let's say Kobe is an adulterer, you now cant deny that.

So does it mean Fisher and Tmac are also adulterers

I can get with that one. I dont agree with the statement of you are who your friends are, because I have a mixed bag of friends. Dealers, College guys, Ball players, white kids, hard workers. Doesnt effect me none. BTW. NO HOMO on that lol

BigSteve
07-17-2010, 04:30 AM
So then CP3 and Melo are also "thugs"/"whatever name Lebron is today" since they are friends with Lebron? I mean Lebron was at Melo's wedding- obviously they're pretty tight. Lebron was at CP3's son's bday party- again, they're probably tight. Not to mention CP3 switched over to Lebrons marketing company.

Actually come to think of it, that whole "Redeem Team" were all pretty tight in Beijing, so I guess that means "they are all what Lebron is". Oh wait, wasn't Kobe on that team?

So in conclusion, the entire Olympic team, including Kobe are all thugs because they "are who their friends (Lebron) are".

Heck, Lebron and Kobe don't even have to be friends for this logic to work. Lebron's friends with someone Kobe is friends with and boom, Kobe is a thug.

I'm sorry but this is just stupid logic. Theres a big difference between your close friends and people your friends with. Does LeBron hang out with Melo and CP3 around 3 or 4 times a week? Do they have any influence in decisions made by his marketing firm? Do they do the things LeBron tells them to do?

I've been to the wedding of plenty of people I know, but they are not close friends I spend alot of time with.

PatsSoxKnicks
07-17-2010, 04:30 AM
I did use a fallacy there unintentionally and I don't know why I said that...

Like you said there are different levels of friendship. That expression is illogical on the larger scale but does work in this case.

The point is that he is obviously one of Lebron's goons (his advisor); so what he does is basically ruining Lebrons rep, hence people will get the impression that Lebron is a thug as well (this is probably what everyone meant -- much shorter to use the "Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are." expression).

That actually works better as a phrase but I still don't know that I really agree with it. My point still stands that what this guy does, shouldn't mean Lebron's a thug. If Lebron does something thuggish, then he's a thug. Not what some other friend of his does.

Ex. Say a friend of yours (or adviser) steals 100,000 from a bank (maybe cause you're not paying him enough). He's labeled a thief. Does that mean you're a thief because your adviser is a thief?

The adviser is in the wrong, not you. Maybe you should choose a better adviser but it doesn't mean you've been up to some shady stuff because your adviser is.

I agree that he's gotta get some better "friends" because the people speaking in his ear are def ruining his rep but what Carter's people did shouldn't mean Lebron's a thug because Carter's people are.

PatsSoxKnicks
07-17-2010, 04:36 AM
I'm sorry but this is just stupid logic. Theres a big difference between your close friends and people your friends with. Does LeBron hang out with Melo and CP3 around 3 or 4 times a week? Do they have any influence in decisions made by his marketing firm? Do they do the things LeBron tells them to do?

I've been to the wedding of plenty of people I know, but they are not close friends I spend alot of time with.

It's really isn't, based on his statement. The statement was "you are who your friends are". Like you pointed out, there's varying degrees of friendship- that statement does not take that into account.

If he had said, "you are who your close friends are", that would make more sense. Even then, I don't agree though. And most people have different "clicks" of friends. Maybe you have 2 really close friends who don't even know each other and are nothing alike. That's why this just doesn't work.

Ron!n
07-17-2010, 04:49 AM

Lebron can never reach Jordans level. He lost all hope of that by moving to Miami.

_KB24_
07-17-2010, 05:03 AM
Wow, you fools have completely gone off-topic..... :laugh:

ElMarroAfamado
07-17-2010, 05:05 AM
his "goons" caused him millions and millions of dollars.....had he gone to any other team he would still be the "global icon" he once was..(even without titles) but now (since its likely he listened to his inner circle) he went to miami where he will make the same amount of money as his teammates ...he had the chance to be the highest paid player ever..

Eightyfive Y'aw
07-17-2010, 05:32 AM

Not happily married huh?

You are a pretty spiffy poster. PLEASE shower us with your brilliance. Uhm what's next oh wise one? You going to break down the logic of the statement "You are what you eat." ?

If Lebron's best friends are dirtbags than we can pretty well sum up the type of person he is. Yes patsSox there is leeway here but let's not get lost in the trivial. Being friends with friends of thugs don't make you a thug. But when your childhood best friends are behaving like this then we can pretty safely assume that LBJ shares the same mentallity and probably ok'ed their actions. Using JayZ is also a failed example because he was a thug! Read up Jay has stabbed and shot people.

Lebron is immature. His buddies are just leeching off his greatness. And in 10 or 15 years and millions of dollars later he might just figure it out.

Eightyfive Y'aw
07-17-2010, 05:56 AM

Hell I hope he wins 10. Hell we all been so hard on Lebron he deserves it. Hell how dare we question Lebron for leaving Cleveland in such a classy manner. How dare we ridicule him in his noble pursuit of some championship rings. He loves jewelry. Hell that woman prolly ain't that innocent any ol way. Hell Lebron will show them haters that he is on Jordan's :speechless:

Jordan had lots of help climbing the mountain to get his rings. BUt he led the way. When Lebron finally gets to the top it will be like Wade had to pull him up that last 100 feet. Which is ashame when he was already so close in CLE.

BronBron06
07-17-2010, 10:45 AM
She should've brought Delonte along and then meet with Carter's mom

Delonte has teh shotguns against LeBron's goons

SERIOUSLY

IT ALL STARTED WITH GREED FROM THIS DUMB GIRL BOXER, even the conversation sounds shady / dangerous

prodigy
07-17-2010, 10:48 AM
Exactly this isn't family that you don't choose these are friends that you do choose. These are his representatives.

Isn't carter like 5 years older then Lebron?

USMCLaker
07-17-2010, 10:54 AM
Isn't carter like 5 years older then Lebron?

I don't know, why?

tangent12
07-17-2010, 10:57 AM
We all know LeBron is a follower not a leader so this doesn't surprise me. I bet they've bullied millions out of LeBum.

0nekhmer
07-17-2010, 11:27 AM
i'm not a lebron lover or hater but guys.. get a life please :rolleyes:

Brew Crew
07-17-2010, 11:33 AM
Lebron Thread Count Since July 1st: 2,801,024

ManRam
07-17-2010, 11:34 AM
i'm not a lebron lover or hater but guys.. get a life please :rolleyes:

Seriously.

It's really sad actually how much people care...specifically, how much people love to bash him. The people that hate him are more obsessed than the people that love him.

TEXASTITAN
07-17-2010, 11:48 AM
You can take the kid out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the kid.

LA_Raiders
07-17-2010, 12:32 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/LeBron-James-advisor-and-the-curse-of-the-diamo?urn=nba,256451

Seems like the guy can't by any luck at the moment :laugh2:

Now his entourage is accused of "thug tactics" in trying to secure a pendant (yeah, the same one where the girl bought it at yard sale for 5$ and its worth 10k).

Your sig, tells it all... I can't believe LeBroom settle for a 2nd tier...
Oh well at the end of the day he is just a coward...

OG "Dee" LOCc
07-17-2010, 12:56 PM
You guys are ********, point is Lebron hangs around these guys and allows this **** to happen, further hurting Lebron's already hurting rep.

My dog is my friend, doesn't mean I like my *** everyone once in a while. :facepalm:

ldc62
07-17-2010, 01:09 PM
Members who complain about Lebron Threads Since July 1st: 2,801,024

Fixed

Lakersho
07-17-2010, 01:17 PM
...man, i sure hope LBJ gets his act together, if you look at it , he's been on a downward spiral for about 3 years . we dont here about 3/4 of the stuff he's doing , his pr people and sponsors attornies pr / damage control people squash any or bad press on him. as in the delonte bangin his moma stuff... he's just to full of himself... " untouchable syndrome "...

epizo1
07-17-2010, 01:34 PM

These fellas represent Lebron therefore are a reflection of him. If he don't want any flack he severs ties with these guys. By not doing so he endorses what they did. Companies drop endorsements for social faux paus, players drop agents who misrepresent them, and so on and so forth. News flash, my comment isn't an original. It's an age old adage that still applies today. Here's another one: "Walk with the wise". Guess I won't be hanging out with you any time soon. :facepalm:

Jahari Kavi
07-17-2010, 01:34 PM

not true at all...just one of those "sayings" that sounds good and that people latch on to.........but that's besides the point......Maverick should've reported it stolen instead of goin this route

The Raven
07-17-2010, 01:39 PM
Thats some messed up **** right there. He leaves the city of Cleveland and then basically his entourage goes all criminal and starts stealing **** from people. some messed up **** right there

JNA17
07-17-2010, 01:42 PM

jesus crist you spent all that time trying to counter something that i did not actually mean literally. However i like the fire and the way you tried to see flaws in the logic so good **** :)

epizo1
07-17-2010, 01:49 PM
not true at all...just one of those "sayings" that sounds good and that people latch on to.........but that's besides the point......Maverick should've reported it stolen instead of goin this route

So cliques or gang mentalities are misconceptions? Social aspects or culture aren't shaped by the people around you? Few people can stand out as different within a group. Those are your leaders but then again a leader needs followers.

IMO Lebron's crew could be viewed as a clique. I was implying that he is gonna be associated with this situation as you can see from the many posters here and the media running the story. It really is bad timing for him because in the realm of public opinion he is already at an all time low and this doesn't help at all. People are gonna look for any excuse to take shots at him, not to say this specific situation isn't justified because he has the authority to do something about it.

DoubleDragon
07-17-2010, 01:54 PM
Wow, you fools have completely gone off-topic..... :laugh:

THIS thread is why the NBA season should go on for 11 months a year:laugh:

Good lord...it's the NBA fans version of PMS:crazy:

hang in there everyone;)

mlisica19
07-17-2010, 02:37 PM

It does not matter how many points you score, how many stats you rack up and how many rings you win. Its the manner in which you do it.

Your statement basically means that Bill Russel is 2x better than jordan.

James can now go to the dream team he so desprately wanted and go win 13 titles. No one will care, he basically quit on everything he ever worked for at the age of 24 to a team that has will have the best chance at winning for the next 5 years. (The amount of yrs they signed for)

Realize that we hate james not for exactly what he did, he can do w.e he wants but we disrespect his decisions. His decisions to toy with the world, to say he won't play for the country, to be a follower rather than a leader and all the small things.

All this bad media attention toward James is not because pple are haters. Pple are just not afraid to stand against the so called king anymore.

By joining miami, he's created a 3 headed monster that now should be motivation for the league to beat them. You want him to win all these titles to prove people wrong? It will only make tgings worse. But understand this... Jordan never needed to leave his city, he never needed to join up with a superstar (top 5 in the league) let alone 2 big names. He worked hard and things came to him. I hope miami wins no titles, so that the world can understand that big names don't always mean big things

topdog
07-17-2010, 02:50 PM

It won't matter if he wins titles with the Heat. Everyone will attribute it to his being teamates with Bosh and Wade (who won a title by himself).

I love how Miami fans who probably hated Lebron in Cleveland all of the sudden think he is the greatest guy in the world. Just because he's on your team doesn't mean you can't admit he's been a douche about a lot of things and that his entourage is pretty lame. It's Lebron who's made it not about basketball, so it's only fair that we don't suddenly switch back.

Jays Claw
07-17-2010, 03:13 PM
In the end of it all, LeBron James' reputation will be smacked, crushed, demolished and spit on. It's just sad how he went from being loved to hated in a matter of one "decision" and then some. Goes to show how much of an *** LeBron James is.

I'll say this once again, LeBron James = immature, idiotic, arrogant, disrespectful and unprofessional.

CB4AB7VC15
07-17-2010, 03:18 PM
Lebron fights fans LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7xlzLOZH5c

Raoul Duke
07-17-2010, 03:38 PM
Carter claimed that the pendant was stolen from him sometime in the last few years. Cops were called, and they sided with Carter. Supposedly the chick who bought it "at a yard sale" doesn't have a phone, so media members are having trouble getting ahold of her to get the whole story.

The whole thing sounded odd to me right from the beginning. As soon as Lebron leaves Cleveland she comes forth and says, "Yeah I bought this $10000 diamond pendant at a yard sale for $5, and then I paid $200 to have it appraised because I had a hunch!" I figured it was more likely that the pendant was stolen awhile back and that she figured she'd better hold on to it for awhile before selling.

CrotchetyOldMan
07-17-2010, 03:42 PM

He could win ten and still Queen James will never be on jordans level...

chicago lulz
07-17-2010, 05:20 PM
You can take the kid out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the kid.

So based on your logic, you're saying that there is a ghetto inside the body of Lebron James?

Chief Smoke
07-17-2010, 05:43 PM
I really think these laker fans are obsessed with lebron...

_KB24_
07-17-2010, 05:49 PM
Their would have been a thread made on this no matter who it was, so quit with the whining.

KG2TB
07-17-2010, 06:21 PM
That's hilarious. Talk about bad publicity. However they say there's no such thing....I'm not so sure about that

thephoenixson28
07-21-2010, 06:01 PM
True, thephoenixson28 must have some gay friends. I don't agree with JNA17 you are who you friends are. But I do agree with USMCLakerfan I do have gay friends, and he is one of them.

USMCLaker
07-23-2010, 07:39 AM
I don't agree with JNA17 you are who you friends are. But I do agree with USMCLakerfan I do have gay friends, and he is one of them.

He, (is not me) but I'm sure he is as flamboyant as you are.

Minimal
07-23-2010, 07:48 AM
I think LeBron wants to be hated for purpose. He has too many fans who want his autograph so he wants to become a bad guy so people wont ask him for his autograph :D

D Roses Bulls
07-23-2010, 07:53 AM
Seriously.

It's really sad actually how much people care...specifically, how much people love to bash him. The people that hate him are more obsessed than the people that love him.

serious question, how come you are on his nuts so hard. Even after he didnt shake orlando players hands, wore his shirts, made bad decisions, you stick up for him. is he paying for your college or something?

Wade>You
07-23-2010, 07:59 AM
I'm seeing Bulls fans talk about LeBron like he's some sort of gangster.

Kettle, meet pot.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_k-ohRg3TuA0/SsGuxDMHmCI/AAAAAAAACaY/hTj2CcEV9O0/s400/derrick-rose-gang-signs.jpg

TheGreenMonster
07-23-2010, 08:42 AM

He could win 500 rings and would never be on Jordan's level. Jordan had 3 thing Lebron doesn't

1. Class
2. Heart
3. Loyalty

Lebron has 3 things too.

1. A whore mother.
2. A HUGE ego
3. Ringless Fingers.

icon1914
07-23-2010, 09:01 AM
He could win 500 rings and would never be on Jordan's level. Jordan had 3 thing Lebron doesn't

1. Class
2. Heart
3. Loyalty

Lebron has 3 things too.

1. A whore mother.
2. A HUGE ego
3. Ringless Fingers.

Wow... Just wow...

Unruly Fan
07-23-2010, 09:10 AM
Well Melo may still be a "thug", especially after that video and hit and run on the court against the Knicks. Kobe doesnt hang with nobody. I kond of hate it, but its true. The guy seems to just chill with his Wife.Hes made that mistake before so I guess he's learned his lesson. And if my wife was Vanessa, I wouldn't mind "chilling" with her anytime.

thephoenixson28
07-23-2010, 09:14 AM
He, (is not me) but I'm sure he is as flamboyant as you are. I told you USMCLaker was gay. Which straight guy do you know that uses the word flamboyant. I think he is inside the closet gay. Its alright let PSD know it, stop trying to hide it.

Nocioni5
07-23-2010, 09:32 AM
must be LeBron's fault. How dare he do this to an innocent woman AND leave the city where he grew up in. i hope LeBron wins a title this year to shut up every hater there is. Hell i hope he wins 6 or 7 to be on Pippen's level...

all better :D

Nocioni5
07-23-2010, 09:35 AM
I'm seeing Bulls fans talk about LeBron like he's some sort of gangster.

Kettle, meet pot.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_k-ohRg3TuA0/SsGuxDMHmCI/AAAAAAAACaY/hTj2CcEV9O0/s400/derrick-rose-gang-signs.jpg

Maybe he was at one of Wade's Drug Sex Parties at south beach? :rolleyes:

USMCLaker
07-23-2010, 09:52 AM
I told you USMCLaker was gay. Which straight guy do you know that uses the word flamboyant. I think he is inside the closet gay. Its alright let PSD know it, stop trying to hide it.

No, it's USMCLaker not NavyLaker.

Brooklyn Mets
07-23-2010, 09:54 AM
this story is just rediculous.. i dont really know if LeBron has anything to do with this but either way this is just really bad publicity for his camp..

BullySixChicago
07-23-2010, 10:00 AM
It has always been stated dont allow hyour friends to become your business partners or be part of your money efforts it usually becomes a problem as you get older and start to look into what is going on and you find a trail of deciet and jealously. Sure Bron trusts his childhood friends, he has no buffer between him and them but if he ever gets married all of his buddies will face the wall because his wife will become a nay sayer in what they do. If she is highly educated whew the boyhood buddies will be up the creek. She will institue herself in all aspects of the business and surely put her stamp on anytihng that the posse boys attempt to do. just cant wait for that to happen

thephoenixson28
07-23-2010, 10:02 AM
No, it's USMCLaker not NavyLaker. how do you do the drumset

Gibby23
07-23-2010, 10:45 AM
What I want to know is why does a grown as man (Mavric Carter) have a pendant that says "King 23" on it? Does Lebron make his crew wear those around?

This Mavric guy is a ******. Go to the website for LRMR and it talks about how they represent elite athletes and make the players brand better and bigger. Lebron is the owner and main guy they rep, they just took a dump on his brand. Carter has no marketing or business smarts, he is living off the biggest name in basketball whos "brand" can carry itself. I wouldn't be suprised if he is taking money from Lebron and mismanaging his funds so Lebron can't tell where the money is going or invested.

USMCLaker
07-23-2010, 10:46 AM

1. Class
2. Heart
3. Loyalty

Lebron has 3 things too.

1. A whore mother.
2. A HUGE ego
3. Ringless Fingers.

You can't talk about class and call someone's mother a whore and expect to have any class yourself or credibility.

D-Train#35
07-23-2010, 10:48 AM
You can't talk about class and call someone's mother a whore and expect to have any class yourself or credibility.

Why not? Who better to know if someone does have class then a classless person?

USMCLaker
07-23-2010, 10:49 AM
I agree, it would be pretty hard to screw up the LBJ brand but they managed to do it. Any other player that allows them to rep them are not very bright.

Gibby23
07-23-2010, 10:53 AM
I agree, it would be pretty hard to screw up the LBJ brand but they managed to do it. Any other player that allows them to rep them are not very bright.

Well, the signed Chris Paul about 2 or 3 weeks ago. They just started to take a dump on his brand 2 days ago.

USMCLaker
07-23-2010, 10:55 AM
Why not? Who better to know if someone does have class then a classless person?

It's not a matter of whether you have class or not that gives you the right to call someone's mother a whore; Rather, it's a matter of whether you have any credibility talking about class when you don't know how to demonstrate it yourself.

USMCLaker
07-23-2010, 10:56 AM
Well, the signed Chris Paul about 2 or 3 weeks ago. They just started to take a dump on his brand 2 days ago.

Good point.

thedon01
07-23-2010, 11:01 AM
its only a matter of time before lebron james is the next athlete to go from top of the mountain to bottom of the barrel.

USMCLaker
07-23-2010, 11:08 AM
how do you do the drumset

PSD where retrosexual=me
meets metrosexual=you.

thephoenixson28
07-23-2010, 11:29 AM
PSD where retrosexual=me
meets metrosexual=you. If retrosexual means that your a gay man the dresses like if he still in the 70's. Well that's you 100%

uws
07-23-2010, 11:32 AM
lebron is a punk *****, he needs to get his **** together

im glad everyone hates him now. i hope he continues this downward spiral, he doesnt deserve to be mentioned with the greats. ever.

USMCLaker
07-23-2010, 11:39 AM
If retrosexual means that your a gay man the dresses like if he still in the 70's. Well that's you 100%

Admit it you had it to google it (Except for the gay part, loser).

And another thing damnit, tell your girlfriend to pick up my laundry she forgot to take it with her this morning, to rattled I guess.

thephoenixson28
07-23-2010, 11:59 AM
Admit it you had it to google it (Except for the gay part, loser).

And another thing damnit, tell your girlfriend to pick up my laundry she forgot to take it with her this morning, to rattled I guess. Well tell your girl to quit leaving condoms around after we have sex, cuz her kids keep trying to blow them up.

USMCLaker
07-23-2010, 12:01 PM
Well tell your girl to quit leaving condoms around after we have sex, cuz her kids keep trying to blow them up.

Admit it you googled it didn't you, DIDN'T YOU!!!

thephoenixson28
07-23-2010, 12:10 PM
Admit it you googled it didn't you, DIDN'T YOU!!! Nope is that what it means.

USMCLaker
07-23-2010, 12:11 PM
Nope is that what it means.

Liar!

How's your son?

johnnyswimm
07-23-2010, 12:28 PM
lets face it lebron is never gonna be on a jordan level. Jordan didnt have to go out and get three all-star players to surround himself. Neither did Bird and neither did Magic, and they definatley didnt want to be on the same team they loves the competition. I think it was a smart idea to go move out of cleveland but a dumb one to move with the heat

thephoenixson28
07-23-2010, 12:28 PM
Liar!

How's your son? He is good. His test came out abnormal, but they said it may be caused cuz he was still sick. So we are going to do another test. A MRI and another EEG Test. But he hasn't had any blank stares, he just runs around like usual.

USMCLaker
07-23-2010, 12:35 PM
He is good. His test came out abnormal, but they said it may be caused cuz he was still sick. So we are going to do another test. A MRI and another EEG Test. But he hasn't had any blank stares, he just runs around like usual.

Good to hear.

Unruly Fan
07-23-2010, 12:46 PM
Why not? Who better to know if someone does have class then a classless person?Umm how about someone who actually has class?

Also don't forget, In MJ's days there were several "top dogs" in the league leading up to his eventual dominance. Right now (arguably) Kobe & Wade are the only ones on par with LBJ skillwise so I can see where the cockyness comes from.