PDA

View Full Version : Y!Sports: Inside look at LeBron’s free-agent coup

lakerboy
07-16-2010, 10:14 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Atdwq7.FZbf3A6uR1Prr1Dm8vLYF?slug=aw-heatfreeagency071610

Great great read.

You'll come to see LBJ's outlook to free agency, influence and strife within team LBJ, Dwade's help in recruiting LBJ, and of course, Pat Riley's awesomeness.

kblo247
07-16-2010, 10:15 PM
link (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Asisw0B7dxxElRE6rxc2p.C8vLYF?slug=aw-heatfreeagency071610)

A different discussion had played out within the NBA and USA Basketball: What should we do with LeBron?

From Team USA coach Mike Krzyzewski to managing director Jerry Colangelo to NBA elders, the issue of James’ immaturity and downright disrespectfulness had become a consuming topic on the march to the Olympics. The course of history could’ve changed dramatically, because there was a real risk that James wouldn’t be brought to Beijing based on fears his monumental talents weren’t worth the daily grind of dealing with him.

When the mandate had been to gather these immense egos and get the NBA’s greatest players to fit into a program, no one had a more difficult time meshing into the framework than James. Other players made it a point to learn the names of staffers and modestly go about their business without barking orders and brash demands.

No one could stand James as a 19-year-old in the 2004 Athens Olympics, nor the 2006 World Championships. Officials feared James could become the instigator of everything they wanted to rid themselves for the ’08 Olympics.

For as gifted as James was, Krzyzewski and Colangelo subscribed to a belief that with Kobe Bryant(notes) joining the national team in 2007, they could win a gold medal in ’08 with or without LeBron James. Behind the scenes, officials had taken to calling James’ inner circle, “The Enablers.” No one ever told him to grow up. No one ever challenged him. And yet, James was still a powerful pull for his teammates, and everyone had to agree they could no longer let his bossy and belittling act go unchecked. These weren’t the Cleveland Cavaliers, and Team USA wasn’t beholden to him.

After the NBA witnessed the behavior of James and his business manager Maverick Carter during the 2007 All-Star Weekend, the commissioner’s office sent word to USA Basketball the league wouldn’t force James on them for the Olympics.

Before Team USA gathered for the 2007 Tournament of the Americas in Las Vegas, an unmistakable message had been delivered to James through Nike: Unless you change, we’re serious about leaving you home.

“Legacies were on the line,” one league official said, “and they weren’t going to let LeBron [expletive] it up for everyone in China.”

Through Nike, James ultimately heeded the message and became more tolerable to coaches, teammates and staff. Team USA assigned Jason Kidd(notes) to babysit him at the Tournament of the Americas in 2007, to try to teach him something the Cavaliers never had a veteran to do: professionalism.

This fits with an old article that was swept under the rug:

Team Usa way back in 2006, Mike Krzyzewski's coaching staff -- D'Antoni, Nate McMillan and Jim Boeheim -- were asked to vote on which players to cut first to get down to the 15-player traveling roster. They ended up cutting Shawn Marion, Adam Morrison and Luke Ridnour.

But, as I reported in 2006, three out of four members of that staff voted to make LeBron James the first player cut. It has never been made public which coach voted which way, and Mike D'Antoni would not comment on the topic now.
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/print?id=17297

Read that whole first article as Lebron is slowly getting his image that the media built up torn apart piece by piece.

Much respect to D.Rose as well. :clap:

D Roses Bulls
07-16-2010, 10:19 PM
wow good article......

Vidball
07-16-2010, 10:23 PM
Sadly it's not too surprising. BSPN has a lot of the younger bball fans just listen to their hype. He's a very good player but he's definitely not a leader.

jeter 2
07-16-2010, 10:24 PM
First his people covering up the Gloria James-Delonte West fling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7j8C4PiQt4&feature=player_embedded
^Thats the link proving it and then questions about his immaturity.

dnewguy
07-16-2010, 10:24 PM
Wow, Lebron hurt so much feelings. The hits keeps coming left and right.

JordansBulls
07-16-2010, 10:26 PM
It's like a super hero. When everything is going well they praise you. As soon as something goes wrong you become the outcast.

HuRRiCaNeS324
07-16-2010, 10:27 PM
That was a great article, i read it about in hour ago. I didnt know so many people disliked James within the league. Kinda of expected from a 19 year old thinking hes already the best in the world and no one ever telling him otherwise.

But that article really isnt about that at all so idk why you would make a thread stating that specific part. The whole article is worth discussing not only Lebron's excerpt. Like Lebron pretty much convinced he wont resign with Cleveland no matter how hard their organization tried. Also, it pretty ridiculous how their organization was basically run by Lebron. He has no respect for anyone and was literally the King and thats horrible.

kblo247
07-16-2010, 10:28 PM
Sadly it's not too surprising. BSPN has a lot of the younger bball fans just listen to their hype. He's a very good player but he's definitely not a leader.

See I don't get this. I know we love your players and our team, but I am also a realist.

Kobe was a dick at times young, Shaq is a douche, Pau can become soft at a moments notice, Fish is frustrating every now and then during the season, LO is inconsistent as hell and passive at times, Van Exel was more flash than substance, Bynum is injury prone, Magic is and was a dick, and Phil can be too unconcerned.

I know all that, I'll cop to it, and I accept that about them. I'll defend them to a certain extent, but at the end of the day no one is perfect yet they (mostly ESPN) have portrayed Lebron as just that when they didn't even do that with Jordan.

It makes no sense to me.

kblo247
07-16-2010, 10:31 PM
That was a great article, i read it about in hour ago. I didnt know so many people disliked James within the league. Kinda of expected from a 19 year old thinking hes already the best in the world and no one ever telling him otherwise.

But that article really isnt about that at all so idk why you would make a thread stating that specific part. The whole article is worth discussing not only Lebron's excerpt. Like Lebron pretty much convinced he wont resign with Cleveland no matter how hard their organization tried. Also, it pretty ridiculous how their organization was basically run by Lebron. He has no respect for anyone and was literally the King and thats horrible.

See that is why I have no sympathy for Gilbert just Cavs fans. He is responsible for creating his own Frankenstein and not being able to contain him. That is on him, and honestly I am interested in seeing how he does with a much stricter Riley for the next 6 years.

Jays Claw
07-16-2010, 10:31 PM
Team USA assigned Jason Kidd to babysit him at the tournament in 2007. To try and teach him something that the Cavaliers never had a veteran to do, professionalism.

I think it's safe to say that Jason Kidd taught LeBron James absolutely nothing on professionalism. If he did, LeBron James wouldn't have gone on live television to ditch Cleveland.

LeBron James = Immature, arrogant, disrespectful and unprofessional.

D Roses Bulls
07-16-2010, 10:32 PM

hopefully wade and riley can keep him in check in miami and he doesnt get too upset when the plays are being called for wade to take the last shot and not him.

D Roses Bulls
07-16-2010, 10:33 PM
See that is why I have no sympathy for Gilbert just Cavs fans. He is responsible for creating his own Frankenstein and not being able to contain him. That is on him, and honestly I am interested in seeing how he does with a much stricter Riley for the next 6 years.

your sig is hilarious

BAMF
07-16-2010, 10:34 PM
ehh, tired of this lebron stuff

D Roses Bulls
07-16-2010, 10:35 PM
oh and props to rose for not kissing james butt. guess james couldnt handle it, lol GO BULLS!!!

HuRRiCaNeS324
07-16-2010, 10:36 PM
I think it's safe to say that Jason Kidd taught LeBron James absolutely nothing on professionalism. If he did, LeBron James wouldn't have gone on live television to ditch Cleveland.

I am against the 1 hour special thing, but its true what Lebron said. They are gonna be mad regardless so it doesnt really matter. And quite frankly i cant picture Lebron decision being any other way after all the hype. He obviously loves the spotlight and he went through with the idea.

If he didnt do that special, he will still be ridiculously hated like he is now.

Vinsane#15
As unforunate as it is for LeBron, his image has been torn up, and it's probably going to get worse and worse for this kid. First it starts with Miami and now that stories of USA basketball issues are arising, expect more stories of dislike for the guy. I actually picked this kid as the best ball player in the league the past two years, but it was a mistake on my part and i'm not afraid to admit it. He's got a hell of a lot of talent, but I don't think he had the heart to be a leader. Which is the reason why he'll be called "Queen" James and LeLoser and whatever other names you've heard on this board so far.

And as far as the true best player, Yes i'll will now admit, the reign ALWAYS belonged to Kobe.

BAMF
booo

HuRRiCaNeS324
07-16-2010, 10:38 PM
hopefully wade and riley can keep him in check in miami and he doesnt get too upset when the plays are being called for wade to take the last shot and not him.

He should know thats gonna be expected coming in so i doubt thats gonna be a problem. They loved playing together in the Olympics and they had no problem sharing with each other and probably enjoyed it more than anything because if they didnt, they obviously wouldnt be together in the same team right now.

kblo247
07-16-2010, 10:38 PM
I am against the 1 hour special thing, but its true what Lebron said. They are gonna be mad regardless so it doesnt really matter. And quite frankly i cant picture Lebron decision being any other way after all the hype. He obviously loves the spotlight and he went through with the idea.

If he didnt do that special, he will still be ridiculously hated like he is now.

I don't think he would even get killed for the special if he didn't play 15 question with Gray before saying his decision, and instead spent that time thanking the city of Cleveland or his home of Akron for all their support and saying what they meant to him.

Bigbadmoffo
07-16-2010, 10:45 PM

Actually Bulls and knicks wouldn't like him but they would still think he's true to his promise and home. Miami would feel the same way. Instead of three teams not really likeing him he has over 29 teams that hate him and most of there fans.

IDB Josh M
07-16-2010, 10:46 PM
The heat (no pun intended) surrounding Lebron's decision (again no pun intended!) has died down. Its obvious Lebron should have had a little more class, however I'm more dissappointed that LBJ didn't pursue a team where he could be the top dog.

Good luck to the Heat. Hopefully Lebron does mature before he drives everyone away, that's including Bosh and Wade. If there is anyone that can keep the lockeroom in check, I think its Wade and not LBJ. The fact that he has an inner circle of hangers on from High School is absolutely ridiculous. LBJ's inner circle should be his teammates, and now, it should be his fellow big three.

ldawg
07-16-2010, 10:46 PM
Dang I wrote he is no Leader but to hear coaches want him cut? just wow.

Bigbadmoffo
07-16-2010, 10:47 PM
How bad would someone get charged if they threw an egg at him??? I think it would be great if ppl throw trash at him in every city.

Kashmir13579
07-16-2010, 10:47 PM
i wonder if mike dantoni was the only vote not to give him the boot

HowBoutDemBulls
07-16-2010, 10:48 PM
Not surprising at all. J Kidd as a babysitter though? Did he teach Bron how to beat his wife?

Giantwarrior
07-16-2010, 10:50 PM
we learn more and more about lebron. his true colors are coming out.

Lebron James = Terrell Owens

koreancabbage
07-16-2010, 10:50 PM
why is everyone hating on Lebron... he chose to play with his friends and that he has done. It's a once in a lifetime deal- you might as well see what you can do.

you don't want to do it when you're in the twilight of your career. This takes pressure off everyone (wade, bosh and lebron)

Lebron can decide whether or not to play or not to play for team USA. they are not the most dominant basketball team in the world anymore. you rather choose players that don't have big egos (or too much egomaniac players) and rather build upon teamwork.

NPH
07-16-2010, 10:53 PM
oh and props to rose for not kissing james butt. guess james couldnt handle it, lol GO BULLS!!!

Wait, where does it mention Rose? :O

kblo247
07-16-2010, 10:54 PM
i wonder if mike dantoni was the only vote not to give him the boot

I'd think it would be Coach K since he is actually more used to dealing with kids.

RadiantShot
07-16-2010, 10:54 PM
Shame he has God-given talent, and he puts it to waste with his ****** attitude. :)

dodie53
07-16-2010, 10:55 PM
he's a jerk,
but i want him on my team.
hehe

RCarlson85
07-16-2010, 10:56 PM

I like that! It's actually really funny!

Rivera
07-16-2010, 10:57 PM
since the descision i hate lebron

i have 2 say this article is a surprise it seems every1 wants 2 bash this guy and damage his credibility now watching the 08 olympics i didnt notice this the team was strong

the 04 olympics on the other hand....someone please correct me but wasnt that partly blammed on allen iverson and carmelo anthony? on their immaturity and at times lack of PT?

so either reporters swept this under the rug or this is complete BS

i dont now but if its true it wouldnt surprise me

at least the delonte west rumor abt sleepin wit lebrons mom came out right away and for my money it was true it makes tooooo much sense hahahahaha

HowBoutDemBulls
07-16-2010, 10:59 PM
why is everyone hating on Lebron... he chose to play with his friends and that he has done. It's a once in a lifetime deal- you might as well see what you can do.

you don't want to do it when you're in the twilight of your career. This takes pressure off everyone (wade, bosh and lebron)

Lebron can decide whether or not to play or not to play for team USA. they are not the most dominant basketball team in the world anymore. you rather choose players that don't have big egos (or too much egomaniac players) and rather build upon teamwork.

This article doesn't have very much to do with LeBron signing with the Heat. It's about him being a douche to the USA basketball staff and personnel. Try reading the article, it's got statements from NBA executives regarding his childish behavior. He wanted to play for Team USA, he just wanted to act like he was better than everyone. It's an interesting read, I'd suggest getting LeBron's wiener out of your mouth and reading it. :p just playing

HowBoutDemBulls
07-16-2010, 11:02 PM
since the descision i hate lebron

i have 2 say this article is a surprise it seems every1 wants 2 bash this guy and damage his credibility now watching the 08 olympics i didnt notice this the team was strong

the 04 olympics on the other hand....someone please correct me but wasnt that partly blammed on allen iverson and carmelo anthony? on their immaturity and at times lack of PT?

so either reporters swept this under the rug or this is complete BS

i dont now but if its true it wouldnt surprise me

at least the delonte west rumor abt sleepin wit lebrons mom came out right away and for my money it was true it makes tooooo much sense hahahahaha

Wow Dude your grammar is horrible. You make Hellcrooner look like Shakespeare. I'm surprised you can even read cause you sure as heck cant write. :D

DoubleDragon
07-16-2010, 11:03 PM

Yep.
Lebron and his ego will unfortunately leave many in his wake with the unbearable memory of dealing with a spoiled child. This is just one of MANY LBJ attitude stories. "We are all WITNESSES to the KING of Narcissists"
Bums me out personally because he's such a remarkable talent. Hopefully Dwayne Wade can teach him humility. Now THERE'S a GREAT TALENT with a good heart, serious CLASS and a humbleness that's admirable and a proven champion. TEACH that kid something D WADE!!!

hugepatsfan
07-16-2010, 11:04 PM
I have always hated Lebron's "douchiness." But I always thought he was a good teamate. I never thought he was such an *** to them. I always thought that he just wanted all the media attention, but it was all a show. This stuff is really revealing.

netsgiantsyanks
its not too suprising....throw a 90 million dollar contract at a 18 year old and see how he acts. maybe he'll understand when he starts losing fans

Raph12
I said it during Circa-Lebron Edition last year, he's not strong enough mentally to lead a team, he's a great player, but that's about it.

I said Kobe was still the best in the league and that I'd let Lebron prove me wrong in the playoffs, well we all know what happened.

CrotchetyOldMan
07-16-2010, 11:05 PM
Not surprising at all. J Kidd as a babysitter though? Did he teach Bron how to beat his wife?

Dude...That is exactly what I thought...No wonder Lebron acts like he does...When you've got JKidd teachin you how to behave, you've got some serious issues....

blacknell
07-16-2010, 11:08 PM
LOL he was 19 what do you expect? Kobe was far worse because nobody liked him

The Flash
07-16-2010, 11:11 PM
interesting article...

boolish
07-16-2010, 11:12 PM
He should know thats gonna be expected coming in so i doubt thats gonna be a problem. They loved playing together in the Olympics and they had no problem sharing with each other and probably enjoyed it more than anything because if they didnt, they obviously wouldnt be together in the same team right now.

see that's just pure BS. if he did it in a classy way there is simply no possibility that people would hate him. even in CLE. but he doesn't know how to be classy. And this article is just further proof.

Coach V
07-16-2010, 11:14 PM
All the Heat/Lebron fans have been ripping anyone that has had a problem with the lack of integrity of James. I will always take Coach K over an overhyped punk any day of the week. That is saying alot coming from a lifelong Carolina fan. Dean Smith/John Wodden/Bobby Knight would have never put up with Lebron and his PEEPS. It is not hating on the Heat it is a total lack of respect for athletes that just don't get it.

netsgiantsyanks
07-16-2010, 11:15 PM
Yep.
Lebron and his ego will unfortunately leave many in his wake with the unbearable memory of dealing with a spoiled child. This is just one of MANY LBJ attitude stories. "We are all WITNESSES to the KING of Narcissists"
Bums me out personally because he's such a remarkable talent. Hopefully Dwayne Wade can teach him humility. Now THERE'S a GREAT TALENT with a good heart, serious CLASS and a humbleness that's admirable and a proven champion. TEACH that kid something D WADE!!!

thats what the heat should be worried about. lebron is the type the person that does it his OWN way. he not interested in what other people have to say.i can tell, from what is being revealed. i've known too many people like that. people with remarkable talent wanting to do it their own way. my middle school basketball team was like that. full of me-first players. lets just say it didnt work out too well. i sure do hope wade can fix him. but hell, its not going to be easy

kjoke
07-16-2010, 11:19 PM
was this when he was 19?

i think ANYTHING this signing with miami shows he changed.....

dodie53
07-16-2010, 11:24 PM
pat is a god

D1JM
07-16-2010, 11:29 PM
Wait, where does it mention Rose? :O

The Bulls still believed they were strongly in the bidding for James. They met him on July 2, and for all the discussion later about the belief that Chicago wouldn’t give jobs and access to members of James’ inner circle, the issue had never been raised with team executives.

Most people figured Chris Bosh wanted to play with LeBron James or Dwyane Wade. He wanted to play with both.
(Getty Images)
For everything the Bulls tried to sell – from owner Jerry Reinsdorf to GM Gar Forman to coach Tom Thibodeau – there had been one thing that troubled James’ about the Bulls pitch: Derrick Rose(notes) never called and tried to recruit him.

Chicago officials never directly requested Rose to reach out with a call, and the young point guard felt James could’ve always reached out to him had he wanted to discuss the possibility of playing together. James needed to be courted, needed to be wooed and apparently it surprised him there was a star who wasn’t falling over himself to do that.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Asisw0B7dxxElRE6rxc2p.C8vLYF?slug=aw-heatfreeagency071610

JJ_JKidd
07-16-2010, 11:30 PM

My man JKidd taught him how to be professional. LeFool just doesnt really want to act like one. :rolleyes:

CrotchetyOldMan
07-16-2010, 11:35 PM
Nothing quite like a good Lebron bashing session to get one's spirits up!...

BobSagetSucks
07-16-2010, 11:36 PM
lebron is a attention whore

Bruno
07-16-2010, 11:36 PM
I don't like how much power this "Worldwide Wesley" appears to have. He's not accountable to anyone, that's not a good thing. He is the puppet master, it seems.

ee
07-16-2010, 11:38 PM
Look, these guys had their dinner and stuff, the 3 of them together had conference calls, just the 3 of them.....That alone was enough to say that this was their plan all along....

HowBoutDemBulls
07-16-2010, 11:40 PM
lebron is a attention whore

He is the Lady Gaga of the NBA, except he doesn't have a penis.

dimedrpr
07-16-2010, 11:44 PM

Love your sig.

effen5
07-16-2010, 11:46 PM

Where does it say it? I didn't see it in the article. About Rose i mean.

D1JM
07-16-2010, 11:47 PM
Where does it say it? I didn't see it in the article. About Rose i mean.

The Bulls still believed they were strongly in the bidding for James. They met him on July 2, and for all the discussion later about the belief that Chicago wouldn’t give jobs and access to members of James’ inner circle, the issue had never been raised with team executives.

Most people figured Chris Bosh wanted to play with LeBron James or Dwyane Wade. He wanted to play with both. For everything the Bulls tried to sell – from owner Jerry Reinsdorf to GM Gar Forman to coach Tom Thibodeau – there had been one thing that troubled James’ about the Bulls pitch: Derrick Rose(notes) never called and tried to recruit him.

Chicago officials never directly requested Rose to reach out with a call, and the young point guard felt James could’ve always reached out to him had he wanted to discuss the possibility of playing together. James needed to be courted, needed to be wooed and apparently it surprised him there was a star who wasn’t falling over himself to do that.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...eeagency071610

JiffyMix88
07-16-2010, 11:47 PM

nvm

gcoll
07-16-2010, 11:48 PM
What do you expect? This guy has had his *** kissed for his entire life.

But it's bull **** that everyone is jumping on the bash Lebron bandwagon now. They should have been doing it all along.

BobSagetSucks
07-16-2010, 11:49 PM
he is the lady gaga of the nba, except he doesn't have a penis.

lol :d

effen5
07-16-2010, 11:50 PM

Most people figured Chris Bosh wanted to play with LeBron James or Dwyane Wade. He wanted to play with both. For everything the Bulls tried to sell – from owner Jerry Reinsdorf to GM Gar Forman to coach Tom Thibodeau – there had been one thing that troubled James’ about the Bulls pitch: Derrick Rose(notes) never called and tried to recruit him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...eeagency071610
Yeah I am an idiot, I just read it on top of this page.

I respect Joa more for what he did in the beginning of the year...standing up to Bron. This is waht I love abotu the Bulls, we don't kiss anyones ***.

D1JM
07-16-2010, 11:58 PM
lebron needs a charles oakley in his life to knock some sense into him. Too bad you cant get a foot close to him because u are called a foul against you.

Tony_Starks
07-17-2010, 12:02 AM
That was a very interesting article but Im kind of skeptical about it. While a lot of the stuff it alleges makes sense Im really leery on all information from these so called "inside sources" after the fact. At a time when Lebron bashing is at a fever pitch a reporter has a whole lot to gain by putting something like that out there to look like he's got the real inside expose.

Its just really hard for me to believe if all that he alleges is true that it could be so well kept under wraps by now. Just like the thing with his mom trust me if it were true the paparazzi would've had something legit by now, thats all they live for.... I live in reality and in reality if someone were that huge of a pompous selfish jerk to apparently everyone he came in contact with, someone somewhere would have cashed in on it by exposing him a long long time ago.....

Grand Master B
07-17-2010, 12:05 AM

You are sooooo wrong its actually embarrassing. Why dont you go in to your closet and spank your on butt for writing that.

Grand Master B
07-17-2010, 12:07 AM
That was a very interesting article but Im kind of skeptical about it. While a lot of the stuff it alleges makes sense Im really leery on all information from these so called "inside sources" after the fact. At a time when Lebron bashing is at a fever pitch a reporter has a whole lot to gain by putting something like that out there to look like he's got the real inside expose.

Its just really hard for me to believe if all that he alleges is true that it could be so well kept under wraps by now. Just like the thing with his mom trust me if it were true the paparazzi would've had something legit by now, thats all they live for.... I live in reality and in reality if someone were that huge of a pompous selfish jerk to apparently everyone he came in contact with, someone somewhere would have cashed in on it by exposing him a long long time ago.....

That is exactly why you havent heard anything about it before! People never leaked anything because he was on top of the world. Once he showed his true colors then all of a sudden people surrounding him are more willing to leak stuff. this happens all the time

shep33
07-17-2010, 12:33 AM
Honestly, I don't want to knock LBJ anymore, I actually feel bad for him now. I think some of his entourage is taking advantage of him, and steering him in the wrong direction. I think he'll eventually shed those guys though, hope LBJ gets out of this okay, cause in reality he's just a human being, just a young 25 year old man who is going to make mistakes. Rumors about Delonte and his Mom don't help either. I hope he gets the right people around him, in that aspect i'm absolutely rooting for LBJ.

IDB Josh M
07-17-2010, 12:38 AM
Yeah I am an idiot, I just read it on top of this page.

I respect Joa more for what he did in the beginning of the year...standing up to Bron. This is waht I love abotu the Bulls, we don't kiss anyones ***.

The Bulls had F'n Jordan. They don't need nobody to kiss *** to.

D1JM
07-17-2010, 12:51 AM
Honestly, I don't want to knock LBJ anymore, I actually feel bad for him now. I think some of his entourage is taking advantage of him, and steering him in the wrong direction. I think he'll eventually shed those guys though, hope LBJ gets out of this okay, cause in reality he's just a human being, just a young 25 year old man who is going to make mistakes. Rumors about Delonte and his Mom don't help either. I hope he gets the right people around him, in that aspect i'm absolutely rooting for LBJ.

this. I think he is not getting educated decisions from his friends on how to handle PR. I respect that he choose Miami, but not the way he did it. Maverick Carter might be his best friend, but it seems that he is using lebron image. Just look at the how World Wide West stuff. Carter was obviously jeolouse that WWW was getting the media attention and not him. Jesse Jackson should open his eyes and see who is truthfully exploiting him, and that is his "Team, his people and his so cal entourage ."

stuckinMJsHADOW
07-17-2010, 02:07 AM
:clap::clap::clap:
Derrick Rose

rapsallday
07-17-2010, 03:36 AM
...chicago is now official my new home away from home...much respect to Noah and Rose

tribalpinoy
07-17-2010, 05:20 AM
The article just confirms what I've always known, LeBron is a BETCH!

hestar
07-17-2010, 05:40 AM
My man JKidd taught him how to be professional. LeFool just doesnt really want to act like one. :rolleyes:

Maybe he taught him how to hit his wife??..Love the hate Lebron and Miami's Getting!.

Enemey
07-17-2010, 06:38 AM
First it was Noah who stood up to Lebron and called him out on the Court with that Child behavior dance during the game and Rose not kissin *** to him..:clap::clap::clap: Bravo Bravo Someone had to Check his ***** ***.

AddiX
07-17-2010, 08:48 AM
I try not to give Chi players props, but Noah is a G.

He was right though, Bron was acting like a kid and watching the entire team dance around him like a bunch of groupies was a joke.

I always said if Bron came here I didn't want to see any of the ish.

I say we start a movement to bring Delonte West to the all star game this year!

sasuke_20
07-17-2010, 10:37 AM
im so sad for lebron,,

ellisgw
07-17-2010, 11:45 AM
are you guys stupid enough to believe every article you read?

must be true since you believed every article during his FA. haha

you idiots will believe anything they write.

DoubleDragon
07-17-2010, 01:43 PM
are you guys stupid enough to believe every article you read?

must be true since you believed every article during his FA. haha

you idiots will believe anything they write.

Eeeaaaasy there champion...
Nobody's attacking your sister here. It's not personal, so ease up on the name calling, kid.

recruits:rolleyes:

LA_Raiders
07-17-2010, 02:07 PM
wow, LeBroom is a prick...

ellisgw
07-17-2010, 02:32 PM
somehow lebron is a jerk but most nba stars are friends with him. lebron was good friends with bosh , wade carmelo during the olympics but somehow he was jerk during that time. Lebron has became great friends with mike miller in 04 olympics but yet he was jerk during that time. Now some lame article is going after athlete because he left his city haha. I guess nba players like jerks.

spartanbear
07-17-2010, 03:23 PM
somehow lebron is a jerk but most nba stars are friends with him. lebron was good friends with bosh , wade carmelo during the olympics but somehow he was jerk during that time. Lebron has became great friends with mike miller in 04 olympics but yet he was jerk during that time. Now some lame article is going after athlete because he left his city haha. I guess nba players like jerks.

I hear you but I think most pro athletes like those within their circle. Jerkish or not because they see them as folks who understand them and relate to them. Call it the "Jerk Circle" or a "Circle Jerk". I remember watching ESPN shortly after the decision and Mark Jackson and Van Gundy and being interview about it. Mark Jackson is asked a question to which he says something to the effect of lebron handling the whole situation well and he watched the special with his son. WTF? Then for whatever reason on NFL Live the topic of discussion was lbj and Marcellus Wiley said that he and teammate wouldn't have a problem with lbj at all as a matter of fact first day of practice they've give him an ovation for the 1-hour special. Again wtf?

Vidball
07-17-2010, 06:10 PM
For those of you questioning the source, Adrian Wojnarowski wrote this article--he's been the best insider in the NBA for the past 2 seasons. He is more credible than any other NBA media source.

ellisgw
07-17-2010, 07:46 PM
For those of you questioning the source, Adrian Wojnarowski wrote this article--he's been the best insider in the NBA for the past 2 seasons. He is more credible than any other NBA media source.

someone missed the FA period