PDA

View Full Version : Stop the Hating

da1nonlydre16
07-16-2010, 02:12 PM
the fans, the players and even the analysts are all hypocrites, i know im about to get torched but u guys need to stop hating, Every team in this league wanted lebron this off season,

Knicks- put there whole team and the lebron plan for the past 2 years and failed and all of a sudden lebrons a bum, knicks fans were the biggest lebron homers and now u guys are haters saying he cant handle the spotlight and he cant do it by himself so he had to join Dwyane Wades team, Im sure the KNicks plan was to sign Lebron and 2 other stars to 11.5 mill dollar contracts or sign 2 max this year and get Melo next year. You guys are even talking about building your own big 3 with Amare, Melo and CP3, how comes no tampering charges are being talked about?

Bulls- fans, come on when Broussard was boosting the whole lebron and bosh to the bulls, u guys where just the most arrogant ppl on this forum saying how rose is better than wade and Rose Lebron and Bosh would be the best thing ever, Wade even said the only reason he came back to the Heat is because that is where Bosh wanted to play, Lebron/Bosh/Wade didnt happen, get over it and stop hating, Boozer is perfect for that team, and perfect for Rose to develop into the superstar he will be, (which wouldnt have happened if Bron chose the bulls), that team can compete with anyone in the league, no reason to continue to bash the Heat.

Celtics- fans stfu, u guys made those trades in 07 and had no one to surround ur big 3 with back then, Rondo, and Perk, Davis developed into what they are now, and besides that you guys sign scrubs for the minimum too, your rotation was Pierce, Allen, KG, Rondo, Perk, Davis, Wallace, t.Allen, sometimes little NAte, if that team only won 50 games and a heat team with just Wade, Beasley, Oneal, Q Rich won 47, im sure a Heat team with Wade Lebron, Bosh, Miller, Haslem, Chalmers, Z, J howard plus more can win more that 50 games and probably beat your Boston Celtics. Your Big 3 is fading away slowly it was fun to watch them win while it lasted so i dont see why its not fair for the heat to do the same thing ur team did 3 years ago, you traded 7 players for 1 guy :facepalm:.

Lakers- I still say Kobe is the best in the League, and honestly id pick Gasol over Bosh, But Bosh isnt far off, Wade isnt far off Kobe, and lets face it LEbron > Artest i think the Lakers and Heat are the two teams in the 2011 Finals, last year you beat the heat by a buzzer beater in one game and lost in over time in the other, a team with Wade, Lebron, Bosh, Miller, Haslem, Chalmers is much better than what the heat had last year. And as for the Lebron hate, cut it out, dont forget some of you wanted Kobe gone when he requested a trade and the bulls offered a package with Luol Deng and when KObe considered the Clippers, stop bashing Lebron/Wade/Bosh because they just wants to win just like Kobe did. These two teams are gonna go at it.

Magic- seriously the heat and magic went 2-2 last year, Wade goes off on your team everytime they play, You really think you can stop Wade, Lebron and then stop Bosh, or Miller hitting open 3s. These 2 teams are the best teams in the east, Like Lebron said, we'll deal with yall later in the ECF.

Cavs- have every right to be upset but your owner handled it the wrong way, as did Lebron, but its a business and it happens, rebuild.

be arrogant and bash me but all of what i said is true and makes sense and if you cant understand that then your just stupid, Winning championships rules the sports world not building legacies, you might end up like Allen Iverson trying to be loyal to one team. KEvin Durant will understand if the Thunder arent winning after his new deal is up

plpfctn
07-16-2010, 02:17 PM
and what about cocky heat fans? i've seen so many who guarantee they'll win the next five championships. the heat fans are the worst on here

HowBoutDemBulls
07-16-2010, 02:21 PM
You are kind of asking for hate by making this thread. You are baiting Bulls fans in your post. This thread is unnecessary. Oh btw, Next year Rose will be better than Wade.

What?
07-16-2010, 02:21 PM
and what about cocky heat fans? i've seen so many who guarantee they'll win the next five championships. the heat fans are the worst on here

x2

Tony_Starks
07-16-2010, 02:31 PM
and when exactly did Laker fans start hating? We're enjoying back to back championships and the Heat aren't even on our radar..... Most Laker fans could care less whats going on over there, the trophy is still in LA.

da1nonlydre16
07-16-2010, 02:31 PM
You are kind of asking for hate by making this thread. You are baiting Bulls fans in your post. This thread is unnecessary. Oh btw, Next year Rose will be better than Wade.

okay there alot of cocky heat fans but do you remember when this whole process began and when it was a so called "lock for Wade and Bosh or Lebron and Bosh to Chicago" and if a Heat fan dared to say anything about them signing the big 3 we where crazy and blah blah blah, would it have been okay that the knicks or bulls could get the big 3 or 2 out of the big 3 then they could brag and guarantee championships but the whole psd who said It was impossible for the Heat do it are now mad because the heat did it and the heat are now cheaters "because of tampering" and players took discounts. Just think about it, its more like a yes we did instead of being, cocky, i dont think the heat can we 5 str8 championships, but i do think they can contend, but its kind of funny because the bulls fans where already counting how many they would win when Broussard and Wes where saying it was gonna be the Bulls and there was no problem with those fans being cocky was there?

ManRam
07-16-2010, 02:34 PM
Yay. Another Laker vs. Heat thread. Yay!

This thread obviously isn't going to lead to anything productive, new, or intellectually stimulating.