PDA

View Full Version : Who's a worst person? LeBron or Tiger

Viper2000
07-16-2010, 08:29 AM
Alright, lets try this one again. Last one got booted, but we've been given some leniency so keep it clean & on subject.

So we're debating who you currently dislike most Tiger or LeBron. We're not debating who's done worse; but who's currently a bigger villain in the sports world Tiger or LeBron? This was debated on ESPN 1000 Chicago Radio yesterday on the Brian Kenny show & that's how the subject came up.

We (www.wadebloggs.com) are of the opinion that LeBron is the greater villain right now. Tiger clearly has had some serious personal issues; but he has dealt with those & seemingly is doing all the right things. Is working on improving as a person on & off the course, etc. LeBron's ego seems to be growing daily, just destroyed the city of Cleveland, angered all of New York & seems to have some very unintelligent people in his camp.

Thoughts?

Raidaz4Life
07-16-2010, 08:32 AM
I believe you mean a "worse" person

But that easily goes to Tiger, no question. This is coming from someone who has never been able to stand Lebron.

rudygetz
07-16-2010, 08:33 AM
I firmly believe you are far worse than either of these two guys. This thread is ridiculous. Lebron didn't cheat on a wife and jeopardize his relationship with his children, Lebron didn't really do anything wrong. Man up, dry your eyes and admit to yourself that had THE DECISION been Chicago you'd NEVER bring up this topic.

/rant

S-Dot
07-16-2010, 08:37 AM
They're both human. Can't judge them.

As far as mistakes go, what mistake did LeBron make? Joining a different team through free agency is perefectly fine in the NBA. He's no more of a villain than Travis Outlaw.

Viper2000
07-16-2010, 08:40 AM
I firmly believe you are far worse than either of these two guys. This thread is ridiculous. Lebron didn't cheat on a wife and jeopardize his relationship with his children, Lebron didn't really do anything wrong. Man up, dry your eyes and admit to yourself that had THE DECISION been Chicago you'd NEVER bring up this topic.

/rant

Bucks fan, not a Bulls fan; not angry about what LeBron decided; simply think it's an intriguing discussion. Not a fan of the concept of "the decision"; how it was handle, what it did to the teams involved in free agency, etc.

Gators123
07-16-2010, 08:40 AM
What Tiger did was MUCH worse.

BronBron06
07-16-2010, 08:41 AM
landslide worse person TIGER

USMCLaker
07-16-2010, 08:41 AM
Neither their people, we all make mistakes.

Gators123
07-16-2010, 08:42 AM
Neither their people, we all make mistakes.

Tiger made the same mistake around 20 times.

FOBolous
07-16-2010, 08:42 AM
omg people need to stop with the hate on lebron. it's annoying. all of you are just mad cause Lebron didin't choose your team. no one said anything when during the process but as soon as Lebron chooses, everyone started hating. and stop with the ring chasing crap...this isn't the first time stars joined forces to have the best chance at winning the ring.

USMCLaker
07-16-2010, 08:46 AM
Tiger made the same mistake around 20 times.

All that means is that he is 20 more human than others.

But really we don't now the full story. We don't now what his relationship with his wife was really like and I'm never going to judge someone without knowing the full story if at all.

prodigy
07-16-2010, 08:48 AM
Lebron most likely has cheated to. But who cares.

thesprite
07-16-2010, 08:48 AM
isn't this thread supposed to be closed?

hate/ negativity background..

t_money25
07-16-2010, 08:49 AM
This has to be the worst thread posted in a while. LeBron has done nothing wrong other than maybe hurting Clevelands feelings by the way he left. It's completely within the league rules to leave as a free agent.

Tiger hasn't done anything that tons of other athletes, politicians, businessmen, and even past presidents have done but you try to vilify him for it? He's only human just like everyone else.

There's only one judge and his name is Jesus.....let him do his job. He's pretty good at it.

icon1914
07-16-2010, 08:50 AM
If I was Tigers wife I could say he was awful, but since i'm just a sports fan I could care less about what goes on in the bedroom at the Woods estate.

Bottom line is you are pretty bad for coming on here and asking others to judge these people's person choices like we know them.

Watch the game, enjoy the sport, leave gossip and judgements to God and TMZ.

SchyGuy11
07-16-2010, 08:51 AM
tiger did worse things no doubt, yet i can't help but hate lebron james more

Aussy4GM
07-16-2010, 08:51 AM
But really we don't now the full story. We don't now what his relationship with his wife was really like and I'm never going to judge someone without knowing the full story if at all.
:clap:
both of them are human. Tiger Made a Big Mistake But He Is Trying To Fix It. As For LeBron He Just Did What He Thought Was Best For Himself & His Family. He Cant Make Everyone Happy.

ccugrad1
07-16-2010, 08:53 AM
This is easy: It is Tiger Woods. What did LeBron do wrong? He was a free agent and chose to sign with a new team!

Joe09
07-16-2010, 09:14 AM
lebron

Joe09
07-16-2010, 09:14 AM
tiger did worse things no doubt, yet i can't help but hate lebron james more

This.

Raidaz4Life
07-16-2010, 09:18 AM
All that means is that he is 20 more human than others.

So if I go out and shop lift a few playboys from the back of a magazine shop its okay because I'm human? I hate that excuse for when people screw up. Not everybody cheats on their spouse and last time I checked EVERYONE is human.

m26555
07-16-2010, 09:18 AM
Is this a serious question? The answer is obviously Tiger...

Cowboys123456
07-16-2010, 09:39 AM
Both are great at what they do...

Tiger is better because he wins when it matters,

we are talking about sports right?? as this is a sports website and i dont care what or who tiger does in spare time.

sixers247
07-16-2010, 09:41 AM
All this Lebron hate is making me like him even more.

69centers
07-16-2010, 09:42 AM
Everyone keeps saying how Lebron has done nothing wrong. You're right, he hasn't. I think the thread topic should be who is more hated, not who is the worst person. As far as being the most hated, you have to go with Lebron over Tiger, simply because Cleveland fans and a lot of fans in the league are very angry with Lebron over his choice. While people may be upset with Tiger, I don't think they are anywhere near the level of anger and hatred people have for Lebron right now. I don't see anyone burning Tiger Nike shirts.

ManRam
07-16-2010, 09:44 AM
Both are great at what they do...

Tiger is better because he wins when it matters,

we are talking about sports right?? as this is a sports website and i dont care what or who tiger does in spare time.

You're right. This is a SPORTS forum.

This isn't really NBA-relevant.

69centers also has the best post in this thread.