PDA

View Full Version : Fernandez has trade wish list to four

j-bay
07-16-2010, 01:06 AM
http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/23205468?source=rss_teams_Washington_Wizards&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

NYKnickFanatic
07-16-2010, 01:13 AM
I wish the Knicks could trade for him. Rudy is one of my favorite players to watch and in D'Antoni's system, he could really flourish.

xbrackattackx
07-16-2010, 01:15 AM
Yea I like that fit also, But who would they trade for him?

Kyben36
07-16-2010, 01:18 AM
I heard it was 5, ill get the source

http://twitter.com/fisolanydn

Rudy Fernandez' list of teams isn't four but cinco: Knicks, Nets, Bulls, Celtics and that awful team in South Florida featuring LeCon

Hellcrooner
07-16-2010, 01:18 AM
is he stupid?

Raptors have derozan wich they turst as their future star and barbosa now:

Cicago has ckorver.

Rockets.....mmmm i guess caoch woudl preffer to start both ariza and battier and he in any case woudl not receive many touches since brooks is a bit of a hog.

only thing that makes sense 100% is New york because obviously chandler woudl be heading the other way,

Wade>You
07-16-2010, 01:21 AM
Frank Isola sucking on sour grapes. :)

BkOriginalOne
07-16-2010, 01:22 AM
Blazers need Small Forwards and help at the pg positon.

This leaves the Knicks to only offer Chandler or Bill Walker.
Walker's not enough and Chandler is a bit too much.

Rudy would be great for them though. I'm surprised he didn't say Pheonix, Orlando or the Lakers.
He would thrive there too.

Kyben36
07-16-2010, 01:22 AM
here is my opinion

I heard a rumor from the source I posted earlier that the Blazers arnt interested in anything the knicks have. thus I cross them off
The Celtics, dont realy see anything hapening with them, THey could make an offer, but with Ray allen still there, nad rudy wanting a chance, I just think this is a long shot also, I dont think they have anything of value that is tradeable.
Nets, have a solid shot, lots of young players, but with the addition of Morrow, Its unlikley to me
Bulls, just lost out on JJ reddick, and may overpay to get a 3pt shooting SG who can be our starter, Korver or not.
They also had Miami as an option on the link I posted, but that seems unlikely, with wAde being their SG and them having nothing to trade.

avrpatsfan
07-16-2010, 01:23 AM
I don't see who the Celtics would trade besides Avery Bradly and Sheeds expiring contract. I would love him on the Cs for sure.

Kyben36
07-16-2010, 01:23 AM
is he stupid?

Cicago has ckorver.

Rockets.....mmmm i guess caoch woudl preffer to start both ariza and battier and he in any case woudl not receive many touches since brooks is a bit of a hog.

only thing that makes sense 100% is New york because obviously chandler woudl be heading the other way,

chicago wanted Reddick with KOrver off the bench, we just lost out on reddick, so Rudy would be another option.

*Silver&Black*
07-16-2010, 01:25 AM
I can see the Blazers asking for Chandler but I wonder if Knicks could just offer a 1st. Knicks do have cap still, right?

Hellcrooner
07-16-2010, 01:26 AM
Id like for him.

Knicks, starter and touches so he can acerage aorund 15.

Celtics, Reserve to OLD Allen so he gets minutes and expereicne to repalce him down the line.

Cavs, tey are rebuilidng he could both start and get tocuehs.

Pacers, can start and get touches.

Wizards.....if thy giv eup young for him of course.

Lakers, Can pla minuts at pg in the trinagle and also at sg and sf so he gets 25 mpg and is a future replacemente when kobe retires.Wins rings.

Suns, if they trade Richerdason.

Warriors, If ellis woudl be going portland way.

Hornets, Start and get touchs from Paul passes, Yum.

Spurs, he can back up Manu or start and manu backs up, he gets minutes eepreicne and utlimately repaces Manu.

Mavs, god knows they ned a REAL RIGHT SIZED FOR the positin Sg.

Kyben36
07-16-2010, 01:26 AM
I can see the Blazers asking for Chandler but I wonder if Knicks could just offer a 1st. Knicks do have cap still, right?

Knicks dont own a pick for 2 more years. it would have to be a 2013 pick, long way away.

*Silver&Black*
07-16-2010, 01:28 AM
Knicks dont own a pick for 2 more years. it would have to be a 2013 pick, long way away.

Oh. Thanks for clearing that up. Not a Knicks fan, so don't know about their pick situation.

Hellcrooner
07-16-2010, 01:28 AM
add jazz and wolves to that but doubt balzers woudl trade with them

_KB24_
07-16-2010, 01:29 AM
Wow, now role players are coming up with wish-lists... :laugh2:

Shut up or go back to Spain.

SA5195
07-16-2010, 01:30 AM
Hope not the Raps.

We're trying to let Derozan develop. We just got Barbosa, and we still have Marco who is similar to Rudy except Rudy is more consistent and polished lol.

xbrackattackx
07-16-2010, 01:30 AM

You are way off, They have picks just switched with Houston and they are protected #1 and top 5 protected I believe.

ldc62
07-16-2010, 01:33 AM
Would he like to come off the bench for the Raps? But the thing is that Jose Calderon might be gone next year... I don't know how close he is with him.

Kyben36
07-16-2010, 01:33 AM
You are way off, They have picks just switched with Houston and they are protected #1 and top 5 protected I believe.

are you sure ??? I guese thats not as bad as I thought.

Kyben36
07-16-2010, 01:34 AM
Would he like to come off the bench for the Raps? But the thing is that Jose Calderon might be gone next year... I don't know how close he is with him.

he wants a chance to start I would think.

ldc62
07-16-2010, 01:38 AM
he wants a chance to start I would think.

No can do then. I like him a lot, but hes a 6th man to me.

Kyben36
07-16-2010, 01:40 AM
No can do then. I like him a lot, but hes a 6th man to me.

Ive heard that if he didnt get a shot in portland, he was heavily considering heading back to spain.

commonsense12
07-16-2010, 01:41 AM
Rudys stock is way down right now i cant imagine the blazers getting a lot for him. Plus i dont see him as a starter, ldc62 is right he is more of a 6th man.

PV2nice
07-16-2010, 01:49 AM

WRONG! :)

2011 first round draft pick to Houston
Houston has the right to swap their own 2011 1st round pick with New York's own 1st round pick so long as New York's 2011 1st round pick is not the 1st overall selection in the 2011 NBA Draft.

2011 second round draft pick to L.A. Lakers
New York's own 2011 2nd round pick to the L.A. Lakers.

2012 first round draft pick to Houston
New York's own 2012 1st round pick to Houston (top 5 protected in 2012, top 5 protected in 2013, top 5 protected in 2014, and top 5 protected in the 2015 Draft). If Houston does not receive a 1st round pick from New York by the 2015 Draft, then New York will convey their own 2015 2nd round pick and 2016 2nd round pick to Houston.

D1JM
07-16-2010, 01:52 AM
is he stupid?

Cicago has ckorver.

since you speak on behave of all the spanish players, Do you think rudy would be a great fit with the bulls?

Knicks21
07-16-2010, 01:56 AM
God i hope we dont trade for him. He averages 8 points per game. Would much rather have Wilson Chandler, no question.

elizur
07-16-2010, 02:19 AM

Thats just not true. Come on bro.

Derick713
07-16-2010, 02:21 AM
What can the Heat trade for Fernandez. They've given up multiple picks for both Bosh and James. They aren't trading Haslem or Miller. Chalmers only makes around 800,000. The Heat can't really get Fernandez since they don't have the salaries to trade in exchange of his contract. Maybe the Heat could sign and trade Da'Sean Butler or something.

knicks09
07-16-2010, 02:29 AM
I would love Rudy here in NY but not for Chandler, we would be giving up way to much for him.

Catfish1314
07-16-2010, 02:31 AM
If Rudy Fernandez thinks he's good enough to deserve a trade wish list, then I don't want him on my team.

HowBoutDemBulls
07-16-2010, 02:32 AM
Hey Rudy, come to Chitown. You can start.

Sadds The Gr8
07-16-2010, 02:44 AM
i'd want him, but we're already too stacked with wing players.

hugepatsfan
07-16-2010, 03:06 AM
I would give Avery Bradley up to get him on the Celts. Bradley is the type of PG that I think would excell w/ Roy. That's all I'd give though.

Dallas Tx4Life
07-16-2010, 03:09 AM
Wow, now role players are coming up with wish-lists... :laugh2:

Shut up or go back to Spain.

LMAO!! Role player wish list is some funny ish, I cannot lie.

tonyd3b54
07-16-2010, 03:13 AM
haha all those teams are terrible fits for him... i wouldnt mind him on the celtics but if he expects to get starter minutes on the celts hell be very disappointed...hes young but by the time the celts start rebuilding in 2 years hell be 27... i mean thats still young but not wat u want for a rebuilding team...

blackjack_119
07-16-2010, 03:15 AM
I would give Avery Bradley up to get him on the Celts. Bradley is the type of PG that I think would excell w/ Roy. That's all I'd give though.

That would be a great trade for both teams. Both would get the future backcourt starter to pair with their respective star.

Hellcrooner
07-16-2010, 03:20 AM
since you speak on behave of all the spanish players, Do you think rudy would be a great fit with the bulls?

If he is a starter plays 30 minutes and is used properly ( allowed to drive the ball at times, allowed to drive in instead of just spoting up at 3 point line) and gets the third more shots behind Rose and boozer ( wich could be factible since deng and noah are more efensive minded) he coudl be a FANTASTIC addition and average 15 ppg with 2 or 3 assists and 1 steal.

Hellcrooner
07-16-2010, 03:24 AM
If Rudy Fernandez thinks he's good enough to deserve a trade wish list, then I don't want him on my team.

The thing is he is a fantastic player that has been thrown into the worst situtation posible.

1 sent to team that has a multuple and YOUNG allstar at his position.

2 to a team that plays slow teampo when he is a genius on teh rung and gun.

3 to a team where there are many players ( bayless, Miller, Roy) wich need to hanlde the ball to be efective,, just like him

4 To a team whose coach i suspect every day more and more and more has some kind of racism problem whit Whitesy specially if foreinger.

5 to a te whose coach doe snot trust him at all and has not igven him any FAIR 8( is it fair hat roy injuires and je puts you in the pitch but DENY you his touches?) oportunity.

6 To be in a team whose coach is so idiot that instead of using his natural skills, dribbiling, handling, goint into the bastket tryes to turn him into a stupid 3p spot up shooter like kapono?.

Basicaly.
if he gets to a team where he has a normal chance and gifits jst ok e will become a good STARTER.

if he goes into the PERFECT FIT AND situation he becomes Many GInobili part II

hugepatsfan
07-16-2010, 03:24 AM
If he is a starter plays 30 minutes and is used properly ( allowed to drive the ball at times, allowed to drive in instead of just spoting up at 3 point line) and gets the third more shots behind Rose and boozer ( wich could be factible since deng and noah are more efensive minded) he coudl be a FANTASTIC addition and average 15 ppg with 2 or 3 assists and 1 steal.

Could he fit in BOS as a 6th man getting 20-25 minutes behind Pierce and Ray. We don't have a lot of talented scorers anymore due to age, so I think he could really help.

Kobe5RingKing
07-16-2010, 03:28 AM
suprised Miami aint on that list..

Hellcrooner
07-16-2010, 03:31 AM
Could he fit in BOS as a 6th man getting 20-25 minutes behind Pierce and Ray. We don't have a lot of talented scorers anymore due to age, so I think he could really help.

He would be a good fit as 6th man there definetly.

Specially since he can play minutes at Pg, Sg and SF wich means he woudl take probably 10 minutes from Rondo, Allen and Pierce to get around 30.

With 9 or 10 touches he can average 10-12 ppg.

And of course next year he could start and get more touches and allen be the sixth man.

I woudlnt mind him at all, Would suck a bit having to somehwo semiroot for boston but whatever.

hugepatsfan
07-16-2010, 03:31 AM
That would be a great trade for both teams. Both would get the future backcourt starter to pair with their respective star.

Not sure it would be enough for POR though. And we would need to resign Nate Robinson before I make the deal.

hugepatsfan
07-16-2010, 03:33 AM
He would be a good fit as 6th man there definetly.

Specially since he can play minutes at Pg, Sg and SF wich means he woudl take probably 10 minutes from Rondo, Allen and Pierce to get around 30.

With 9 or 10 touches he can average 10-12 ppg.

And of course next year he could start and get more touches and allen be the sixth man.

I woudlnt mind him at all, Would suck a bit having to somehwo semiroot for boston but whatever.

Thanks for the info. I think the lack of a dynamic bench scorer was what held us back vs. LA. TA plays great D, but I think we needed to replace him w/ a scorer.

Hellcrooner
07-16-2010, 03:33 AM
Not sure it would be enough for POR though. And we would need to resign Nate Robinson before I make the deal.

Por will have to setlle for whatever thei offer them.

Rudy has already stated that if he is not traded before he reports to team spain in 15 days he will fill the papers wiht Nba ( where you renounce to play again in the league unless its in teh team that holds your rights) and come back to sapin.

so for them its either get somethin or wind up wiht nothing after having rejected VERY GOOD ofers the last 2 years.

hugepatsfan
07-16-2010, 03:35 AM
^ Encouraging news. Only problem is that KG hates Euros. lol

Hellcrooner
07-16-2010, 03:38 AM
^ Encouraging news. Only problem is that KG hates Euros. lol

HE SHOULD i just found the other day an interview with spanish magazine back in 2001 when pau was entering the draft and Kg trying to be polite and paternalistic bout him but you could see in his worlds the despise and the wtf are these dudes telling me with this weirde skinny dde, he is oging nowhere.

:D

hugepatsfan
07-16-2010, 03:40 AM
HE SHOULD i just found the other day an interview with spanish magazine back in 2001 when pau was entering the draft and Kg trying to be polite and paternalistic bout him but you could see in his worlds the despise and the wtf are these dudes telling me with this weirde skinny dde, he is oging nowhere.

:D

We know about him and Pau. Him and Calderon too. The Raps have a bunch of Euros - KG gets all pissed and pumped up every time for those games. It's hilarious.

OA SLAY
07-16-2010, 03:44 AM
Bye!

Kyben36
07-16-2010, 03:54 AM
Por will have to setlle for whatever thei offer them.

Rudy has already stated that if he is not traded before he reports to team spain in 15 days he will fill the papers wiht Nba ( where you renounce to play again in the league unless its in teh team that holds your rights) and come back to sapin.

so for them its either get somethin or wind up wiht nothing after having rejected VERY GOOD ofers the last 2 years.

Link

Hellcrooner
07-16-2010, 03:56 AM
Link

http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=721809&idseccio_PK=808

have fun reading spanish=?

SluggeR
07-16-2010, 04:17 AM
C'mon 2 da Knicks. Portland oves SF's, give dem Wlaker. Only way we give up chandlr, is they give up a 1st wit rudy

lakerboy
07-16-2010, 05:17 AM
Come to LA!!!!!!!

lakerfan3118
07-16-2010, 05:28 AM

Unsurprisingly, 3 of those 5 teams have money.
CHI, NJ, and NY.

BronBron06
07-16-2010, 05:33 AM
Cmon Orlando Trade Barnes for Rudy

monty77
07-16-2010, 05:58 AM
Reddick stay Orlando. Chicago must trade for Rudy and sign Brewer.

Assman22
07-16-2010, 07:27 AM
Can already here the RUDY! chants from the Bulls fans at the Madhouse on Madison! Wonder what they'd want for him?

valade16
07-16-2010, 07:40 AM
The thing is he is a fantastic player that has been thrown into the worst situtation posible.

5 to a te whose coach doe snot trust him at all and has not igven him any FAIR 8( is it fair hat roy injuires and je puts you in the pitch but DENY you his touches?) oportunity.

6 To be in a team whose coach is so idiot that instead of using his natural skills, dribbiling, handling, goint into the bastket tryes to turn him into a stupid 3p spot up shooter like kapono?.

Basicaly.
if he gets to a team where he has a normal chance and gifits jst ok e will become a good STARTER.

if he goes into the PERFECT FIT AND situation he becomes Many GInobili part II

Must be cool always wearing "spanish players look better at basketball" glasses.

Rudy is NOT nearly as good as you make him out to be, and I'm a Portland Fan who loved Rudy because I thought he was the future.

This whole, Nate turned him into a spot-up shooter thing is bull, he plays the game in the game, and he can drive if he wants, he just never chooses to drive. Even when he had the ball on the wing he never drove, just shot a long jump shot.

Not to mention he disappeared in the playoffs. He absolutely stunk it up against Pheonix. Nate even ASKED him to take more shots, yet he didn't, he lacks that scorers killer instinct in the NBA for whatever reason.

Also on Defense, particularly in Zone but also in man, he stares at the ball hoping to get a steal if the dribbler chooses to make a bad pass, yet most of the time succeeds in losing his man, who conveniently is wide open at the 3 for an easy tre.

Rudy will never be a starter in this league, and Manu Ginobili is 10X the player Rudy is.

valade16
07-16-2010, 07:43 AM
Just a fun fact Hellcrooner, Rudy shot 37.8% last year. A big reason why is he managed to shoot over 50% in a game only 18 times out of 62 games all season, or 29% of the time.

That is terrible. If he's a starter on your team, your probably challenging for the worst record ever...

arlubas
07-16-2010, 07:53 AM
For the record, Rudy is also in heavy discussions with a couple of the biggest European teams and has said that he wouldn't mind coming back if the money and team were right.

xbrackattackx
07-16-2010, 09:59 AM
I like rudy on the bulls, Think that would be a great fit and Rose and Rudy could go off any night got 30 or 40 combined.

NBA-GMaster
07-16-2010, 10:04 AM
How bout trading deng to portland for fernandez plus some fillers..
Or going to Houston in a package deal..

xbrackattackx
07-16-2010, 10:06 AM
How bout trading deng to portland for fernandez plus some fillers..
Or going to Houston in a package deal..

Does portland have the cap space?

uws
07-16-2010, 10:11 AM
is he stupid?

Cicago has ckorver.

chandler is WAYYYYYY too much to ask!

what makes rudy think that he is good enough to even give a trade wish list. he should just be happy to be in the nba and play where his contract is

what a jerk

i dont want him on my team

NBA-GMaster
07-16-2010, 10:12 AM
Does portland have the cap space?

Idk.. :sad2:

Swashcuff
07-16-2010, 10:12 AM

Rudy would be great for them though. I'm surprised he didn't say Pheonix, Orlando or the Lakers.

they don't need help at the PG. They have a solid Andre Miller and their future PG Jeryyd Bayless

uws
07-16-2010, 10:16 AM
this guy is such a joke, he should just go back to europe because at best he's a rotation role player, not a starter or even a 6th man... what grounds does he have making trade lists?!

someone mentioned they would give chandler if we got a 1st rounder back and i'd have to agree with that just because a 1st rounder could end up being good and their contract structure would really benefit our 2-4 year plan.

but seriously f u rudy

Swashcuff
07-16-2010, 10:16 AM
Best fit for Rudy IMO would be the bulls. His style of play is something that they could really use. Able to knock down the mid to long consistently and athletic enough to get to the bucket and create on his own. He'd be a nice fit next to D.Rose. Hell he's talented enought to play PG from time to time (not expecting it but its a possibilty). Korver is best suited as the back up SG/SF. The only better realistic fit for Chicago may be Rip Hamilton and not Ronnie Brewer. I think they need at least one more shooter.

Fmaranesi
07-16-2010, 10:20 AM
What's all the fuss about :eyebrow: RUDY doesn't play defense . Portland chose to take it's chances on a one legged Roy who could barely run over Rudy in the playoffs. This guy needs to just leave for Europe or play out his contract

Swashcuff
07-16-2010, 10:20 AM
this guy is such a joke, he should just go back to europe because at best he's a rotation role player, not a starter or even a 6th man... what grounds does he have making trade lists?!

someone mentioned they would give chandler if we got a 1st rounder back and i'd have to agree with that just because a 1st rounder could end up being good and their contract structure would really benefit our 2-4 year plan.

but seriously f u rudy

dude take a chill pill.... EVERY PLAYER that has ever preferred to get traded had a list.... some never mentioned but there have been tones of players who said that they wanted to got one team or the other.

He was spoilt in Europe and thought when he came to the US he would get the same treatment. He quickly realise he was just dreaming.

NBA-GMaster
07-16-2010, 10:35 AM
Chandler and Jordan(2nd rd pick) for Rudy and Cunningham

DraKo
07-16-2010, 10:35 AM
I wish the mavs could trade for him. We really need an athletic shooting guard.

Stunner
07-16-2010, 11:05 AM
Bulls starting SG

netsgiantsyanks
07-16-2010, 11:15 AM
chandler is WAYYYYYY too much to ask!

what makes rudy think that he is good enough to even give a trade wish list. he should just be happy to be in the nba and play where his contract is

what a jerk

i dont want him on my team

hes not happy in portland

j-bay
07-16-2010, 11:19 AM
on topic without sayinhg whate teams you guys wannt him to go to cause i think that twitter report is bogus
its the knicks,raptors,rockets,and wizards where do you think he will go to

Melo15
07-16-2010, 11:20 AM
He would be a beast in Chicago in my opinion.

Shammyguy3
07-16-2010, 11:45 AM
He would be a beast in Chicago in my opinion.

He'd be a great fit with the Bulls, he's athletic and can run the floor with Rose...can be utilized strictly as a 3 point shooter if that's what we need at a certain time in a game. He also wants to be in the spotlight, and wants to be a major factor in helping a team win. He's got Manu-esque potential if put in the right situation.

Jays Claw
07-16-2010, 11:59 AM
I find it funny how Rudy Fernandez (role player) could have a list of teams in which he wants to play for. He hasn't done much in his career to demand trades.

Shammyguy3
07-16-2010, 12:10 PM
To be fair, he hasn't really had much of a chance with Roy there and all. (except for when he was hurt). He has no future there, and everybody has a preference to where they'd like to play or be traded too. I see no problem with that.

JasonJohnHorn
07-16-2010, 12:39 PM
The Spurs should get in on this deal. They need his range, offer Jefferson up in a sign and trade so Roy can play shooting guard.

Russell_Roberts
07-16-2010, 12:41 PM
take him to the wizards

Hellcrooner
07-16-2010, 01:46 PM
Just a fun fact Hellcrooner, Rudy shot 37.8% last year. A big reason why is he managed to shoot over 50% in a game only 18 times out of 62 games all season, or 29% of the time.

That is terrible. If he's a starter on your team, your probably challenging for the worst record ever...

yeah well that can happen if you only shoot 3 pointgers.

Oh and the layoffs ****, how funny you forgot to mention rudy was coming back from injury and has been unhelthy almost all season.

HOZ THE KNICK
07-16-2010, 01:47 PM
he fits the knicks system perfectly

blazerman
07-16-2010, 11:36 PM
The Spurs should get in on this deal. They need his range, offer Jefferson up in a sign and trade so Roy can play shooting guard.

Roy is our SG, he only played SF because Batum was hurt and Rudy isnt big or strong enough to defend SF's. RJ would be a good fit in Portland in my opinion though but not for what he expects to be paid.

Hellcrooner
07-17-2010, 12:36 AM
Scrap Chicago from the list.

valade16
07-17-2010, 12:42 AM
yeah well that can happen if you only shoot 3 pointgers.

Oh and the layoffs ****, how funny you forgot to mention rudy was coming back from injury and has been unhelthy almost all season.

Except he had a horrible shooting percentage outside of three's.

2-point shots He went 62 of 157, or 39%, so he sucked at 2-point shots too!

IF I was that bad inside the Arc, I'd only shoot three pointers too...

Face it, Rudy isn't nearly as good as you want him to be. Whoever said trade Deng to Portalnd for Rudy, you'd be doing us a god send, good luck winning with your shooting guard making less than 4 out of every 10 shots on 2-POINTERS, let alone 3's! ;)

Hellcrooner
07-17-2010, 12:47 AM
Except he had a horrible shooting percentage outside of three's.

2-point shots He went 62 of 157, or 39%, so he sucked at 2-point shots too!

IF I was that bad inside the Arc, I'd only shoot three pointers too...

Face it, Rudy isn't nearly as good as you want him to be. Whoever said trade Deng to Portalnd for Rudy, you'd be doing us a god send, good luck winning with your shooting guard making less than 4 out of every 10 shots on 2-POINTERS, let alone 3's! ;)

The thing if the new team allows him to drive in and shoot closer and dunk his % will go up mister.

Soccer008
07-17-2010, 12:50 AM
Scrap Chicago from the list.
Why

Hellcrooner
07-17-2010, 12:51 AM
Hy

Adding Brewer kills the thing.

Soccer008
07-17-2010, 12:54 AM
Adding Brewer kills the thing.

Brewer so far is their only shooting guard and Rudy would most likely start over brewer

Cullksinikers
07-17-2010, 12:54 AM
Chicago is not out of this at all. If you read the Bulls forum (please don't bait), Rudy is getting major props and we wanted Korver and Redick. Rudy essentially fill sin the Redick part of that next to Korver on the bench. Whoever is counting out Chicago needs to think about it some more.

Cullksinikers
07-17-2010, 12:55 AM
Brewer so far is their only shooting guard and Rudy would most likely start over brewer

Correct. Korver is coming off the bench and Brewer, in a perfect world, would come off the bench as a defensive specialist to disrupt the opponents's gameplan on offense. Rudy Fernandez, if a Bull, would start as the shooting guard.

BradyIsTheMan12
07-17-2010, 12:59 AM

We don't need a small forward, I have heard this from a few other posters and it is just ridiculous. Anyone who watches the Blazers knows that Nic Batum is a stud.

BradyIsTheMan12
07-17-2010, 01:01 AM
I find it funny how Rudy Fernandez (role player) could have a list of teams in which he wants to play for. He hasn't done much in his career to demand trades.

Exactly, what the hell has Rudy done to deserve to call the shots? He isn't a player that has played for many years for the same team an given his all for that franchise, he was a one year wonder thus far and that's it. He's acting like Yi Jianlian when he got drafted by Milwaukee.

BobSagetSucks
07-17-2010, 01:03 AM
why would rudy want to leave portland?
what an idiot

Hellcrooner
07-17-2010, 01:06 AM
what an idiot

becaus eyou left a TOn of very wealthy european offers lie 10 times the money to go to play for them for a ridicule salary an he has never been given the confience de minutes the touches or being allowed to do what he does best in portland?

Hellcrooner
07-17-2010, 01:07 AM

they got korver too.

Nocioni5
07-17-2010, 01:08 AM
what an idiot

no playing time behind BRoy and now Matthews and Elliot all as shooting gaurds. He doesn't want to spend his youth rotting on a bench. I think he doesn't have a place in Portland anymore.

Nocioni5
07-17-2010, 01:10 AM
they got korver too.

Korver would back up Deng at the three. Korver isn't athletic enough to guard and keep up with the two's in this league for any prolonged period of time.

BradyIsTheMan12
07-17-2010, 01:14 AM
what an idiot

He is afraid of competition and when he's been given the chance to start he's fallen on his face. Rudy thinks it's Nate's fault but it really isn't.

kblo247
07-17-2010, 01:17 AM
becaus eyou left a TOn of very wealthy european offers lie 10 times the money to go to play for them for a ridicule salary an he has never been given the confience de minutes the touches or being allowed to do what he does best in portland?

Maybe it is because he isn't better than Roy.
Maybe it is because he can't defend like Batum.
Maybe it is because he can't make plays like Miller.
Maybe it is because Bayless is no slouch himself.

Maybe, just maybe Rudy hasn't stepped up or developed his game enough to take any of those guys place to earn those minutes and touches.

I forgot he's Spanish though so that isn't a requirement :facepalm:

valade16
07-17-2010, 01:22 AM
The thing if the new team allows him to drive in and shoot closer and dunk his % will go up mister.

If Nate McMillian allowed Rudy to handle the ball as much as Dwayne Wade he still wouldn't drive, because he NEVER takes shots unless he is ridiculously wide open. For some reason he's afraid of shooting.

Everyone on this forum is right, Rudy doesn't get more playing time because Roy, Batum, and Miller are flat out better. Period.

Rudy doesn't have the lateral quickness necessary to drive effectively in the NBA against the defenders in the league. He Can't do it.

And I live in Portland and watch over 75% of all the games. Trust me, saying Rudy could eventually be Manu Ginobili is like saying Brian Scalabrine can eventually be Dwight Howard...

Nirvanaskurdt
07-17-2010, 01:23 AM
He should be a Sun right now.. :(

Hellcrooner
07-17-2010, 01:25 AM
If Nate McMillian allowed Rudy to handle the ball as much as Dwayne Wade he still wouldn't drive, because he NEVER takes shots unless he is ridiculously wide open. For some reason he's afraid of shooting.

Everyone on this forum is right, Rudy doesn't get more playing time because Roy, Batum, and Miller are flat out better. Period.

Rudy doesn't have the lateral quickness necessary to drive effectively in the NBA against the defenders in the league. He Can't do it.

And I live in Portland and watch over 75% of all the games. Trust me, saying Rudy could eventually be Manu Ginobili is like saying Brian Scalabrine can eventually be Dwight Howard...
we will takl if he ends in a better situation team wise.

but i have a suspicion portland is just doing all they can to NOT trade it so he has to go bacj europe instead of go back with another shirt and torch them.

valade16
07-17-2010, 01:32 AM
we will takl if he ends in a better situation team wise.

but i have a suspicion portland is just doing all they can to NOT trade it so he has to go bacj europe instead of go back with another shirt and torch them.

Trust me, the last thing Portland is worried about is Rudy torching us :facepalm:

If Rudy even tried to "torch" us Roy would not only match but double his production by halftime, he's that much better.

I suspect the reason no other team wants to trade a significant piece for him is because they've got wind that he likes to whine to spanish papers about not getting playing time when he clearly doesn't deserve it.

Rudy's first year he played 25:36 minutes a game, scored 10.5 points on 42.5% shooting (40% 3s), 2.7 rebounds.

Last year Batum averaged 24:48 minutes a game, scored 10.1 points on 51.9% shooting (40.9% 3s), and 3.8 rebounds.

So in the same minutes Batum was the superiod offensive player not to mention he is FAR greater on defense.

Roy and Batum are both way better than Rudy, so why do you feel Rudy is entitled to any minutes at all?

Hellcrooner
07-17-2010, 01:38 AM
Trust me, the last thing Portland is worried about is Rudy torching us :facepalm:

If Rudy even tried to "torch" us Roy would not only match but double his production by halftime, he's that much better.

I suspect the reason no other team wants to trade a significant piece for him is because they've got wind that he likes to whine to spanish papers about not getting playing time when he clearly doesn't deserve it.

Rudy's first year he played 25:36 minutes a game, scored 10.5 points on 42.5% shooting (40% 3s), 2.7 rebounds.

Last year Batum averaged 24:48 minutes a game, scored 10.1 points on 51.9% shooting (40.9% 3s), and 3.8 rebounds.

So in the same minutes Batum was the superiod offensive player not to mention he is FAR greater on defense.

Roy and Batum are both way better than Rudy, so why do you feel Rudy is entitled to any minutes at all?

What where batums numbers his FIRST year? th were orokies at the same time)

Have you forgote nto mntion rudy spent this year injured or disminished by his injury for 3/4 of te season?

Hellcrooner
07-17-2010, 01:41 AM
not to mention batum is a sf so he pots up.

50% from the post is pretty PATHETIC:

And dont mistake things i LOve batum and was happy as hell when you sent Outlow to clippers allowing him his deserved minutes.

Pity you didnt get rid of Webster too

valade16
07-17-2010, 01:46 AM

Have you forgote nto mntion rudy spent this year injured or disminished by his injury for 3/4 of te season?

I know he was injured this year, that's why I used his first year to better illustrate the differences, because in Rudy's 1st year and Batum's second year they had similar minutes.

And who cares about their first year, lets look at their PROGRESSION. This year rudy played terrible (you say injuries, and while that may have something to do with it it still can't be denied that Batum played better across the board), while Batum improved both offensively and defensively.

I guess Damon Stoudemire is better than Kobe because he put up better numbers his rookie year right? :rolleyes:

Also your discounting BATUM WAS HURT MOST OF LAST YEAR, SO HE SUFFERED THROUGH THE SAME INJURY PROBLEMS AS RUDY!! Yet played better.

A telling stat, Rudy last year in 62 games, scored over 20 ponits 2 times. Batum, in 37 games, did it 5 times.

And he's a way better defensive player. face it, there is nothing that points to Rudy being better than Batum, unless you count being Spanish as a basketball ability...

Angel2Maverick
07-17-2010, 01:46 AM

what happened to your keyboard

valade16
07-17-2010, 02:04 AM
not to mention batum is a sf so he pots up.

50% from the post is pretty PATHETIC:

And dont mistake things i LOve batum and was happy as hell when you sent Outlow to clippers allowing him his deserved minutes.

Pity you didnt get rid of Webster too

We just traded Webster to the wolves :facepalm:

Do you even WATCH blazers basketball? You clearly don't follow it...

And Batum rarely posts up LMFAO, I can't believe you think that!

Also:

Rudy PER: 14.4
Batum PER: 14.6

Rudy True Shooting %: 56.9%
Batum True Shooting %: 59.4%

Rudy effective shooting %: 52.8%
Batum effective shooting %: 56.9%

Also, here are their shooting percentages from different places on the floor:

Batum at rim%: 70%
Rudy at rim%: 63%

Batum >10 feet%: 44%
Rudy >10 feet%: 45.5%

Batum 10-15 feet: 65%
Rudy 10-15 feet: 26.9%

Batum 16-23 feet: 51%
Rudy 16-23 feet: 25%

Batum 3's: 61%
Rudy's 3's: 55%

He's literally better in every shooting category except from less than 10 feet in, and that by 1.5 %.

Rudys numbers from 10-23 feet are TERRIBLE.

WOW, LMFAO, I've never dominated someone this bad at anything before LOL. Rudy is worse than Batum any way you slice it, so why should he even sniff minutes that Batum could be getting??

Hellcrooner
07-17-2010, 02:43 AM
We just traded Webster to the wolves :facepalm:

Do you even WATCH blazers basketball? You clearly don't follow it...

And Batum rarely posts up LMFAO, I can't believe you think that!

Also:

Rudy PER: 14.4
Batum PER: 14.6

Rudy True Shooting %: 56.9%
Batum True Shooting %: 59.4%

Rudy effective shooting %: 52.8%
Batum effective shooting %: 56.9%

Also, here are their shooting percentages from different places on the floor:

Batum at rim%: 70%
Rudy at rim%: 63%

Batum >10 feet%: 44%
Rudy >10 feet%: 45.5%

Batum 10-15 feet: 65%
Rudy 10-15 feet: 26.9%

Batum 16-23 feet: 51%
Rudy 16-23 feet: 25%

Batum 3's: 61%
Rudy's 3's: 55%

He's literally better in every shooting category except from less than 10 feet in, and that by 1.5 %.

Rudys numbers from 10-23 feet are TERRIBLE.

WOW, LMFAO, I've never dominated someone this bad at anything before LOL. Rudy is worse than Batum any way you slice it, so why should he even sniff minutes that Batum could be getting??

Lets hope your FO dont pull a coward thing and force him into europe and he gets somwehre else, preferably NY than ill come back to haunt you.

FO rthe moemnt ill just recomed you to go check Joh n Starks history,

From Waterboy cut from teh rockets roster because he was " horribel" to Star. in Ny

Hellcrooner
07-17-2010, 02:44 AM
and of course i kjnow you traded wbester to Wolves for Babbits rights.

But you shoudl ahve gotten rid o him LAST year and open up more minutes for bBOTH rudy and Batum

valade16
07-17-2010, 02:56 AM
Lets hope your FO dont pull a coward thing and force him into europe and he gets somwehre else, preferably NY than ill come back to haunt you.

FO rthe moemnt ill just recomed you to go check Joh n Starks history,

From Waterboy cut from teh rockets roster because he was " horribel" to Star. in Ny

And for every John Starks (and you can probably count them on both hands) there are THOUSANDS of players that were cut because they sucked and never did anything.

I'm betting Rudy becomes one of them, and not the next John Starks. And I'd have a 99.9% of being right, and I'll take that every time...

PatsSoxKnicks
07-17-2010, 02:59 AM

Thats actually not true. The Knicks do own a 2011 draft pick, however Houston has the right to swap which means in all likelihood, the Knicks could end up with Houston's 1st round pick.

Hellcrooner
07-17-2010, 03:01 AM
Thats actually not true. The Knicks do own a 2011 draft pick, however Houston has the right to swap which means in all likelihood, the Knicks could end up with Houston's 1st round pick.

wich means rudy fro walker and pick tha tis oging to be houstosn should be enough. if portland REALLY wants to trade him wich i suspet they dont just are bullyin him into europe.

valade16
07-17-2010, 03:10 AM
wich means rudy fro walker and pick tha tis oging to be houstosn should be enough. if portland REALLY wants to trade him wich i suspet they dont just are bullyin him into europe.

I wouldn't do that trade if I were Portlands GM. That 1st round pick will likely be later in the 1st round thus negating it's value and Walker wouldn't ever see the floor... Pass.

Hellcrooner
07-17-2010, 03:14 AM
I wouldn't do that trade if I were Portlands GM. That 1st round pick will likely be later in the 1st round thus negating it's value and Walker wouldn't ever see the floor... Pass.

werent you saying that rudy is a scrub'?

and hell get No time becauae of mathews, roy, batum and babbitt.

so why not make4 the trade if jhe is Sooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaad

dodie53
07-17-2010, 03:24 AM
for rudy to be traded to the sun for jrich,
the susn need to absorb some more people with big contracts

Hellcrooner
07-17-2010, 03:29 AM
for rudy to be traded to the sun for jrich,
the susn need to absorb some more people with big contracts

pryzbilla?

PraiseJesus
07-17-2010, 03:34 AM
So I guess everyone has a trade list now.

Next thing we know Sasha will have 1

Hellcrooner
07-17-2010, 03:37 AM
So I guess everyone has a trade list now.

Next thing we know Sasha will have 1

very player has one.

And they all should.

Syaing player x has the right to becaus eis a star and bplayer b does not have the right because he is not a star is plain and simply NAZISM

valade16
07-17-2010, 03:57 AM
werent you saying that rudy is a scrub'?

and hell get No time becauae of mathews, roy, batum and babbitt.

so why not make4 the trade if jhe is Sooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaad

If you have 3 cars would you just give one away? No, you'd still sell it. Because ultimately you want to get fair value for it.

Walker and a pick somewhere in the 20s is not fair value...

I'd rather package Rudy in a deal with Przyzbilla or Millers expiring to get a bigger name out of it.

Such as Jason Richardson (though I can't imagine the Suns would ever do that)...

Sox Appeal
07-17-2010, 03:58 AM
very player has one.

And they all should.

Syaing player x has the right to becaus eis a star and bplayer b does not have the right because he is not a star is plain and simply NAZISM

:laugh:

Whatever you say, pal.

PraiseJesus
07-17-2010, 04:31 AM
very player has one.

And they all should.

Unless you are LeBron, Wade, Bosh, Kobe etc

Do your dang job and play where you get paid

Hellcrooner
07-17-2010, 04:50 AM
Unless you are LeBron, Wade, Bosh, Kobe etc

Do your dang job and play where you get paid

As i said Nazism

"There exist superior beens over others with higer rights" those were their ideals.

Blazers#1Fan
07-17-2010, 05:21 AM
As i said Nazism

"There exist superior beens over others with higer rights" those were their ideals.

what the hell are you talking about? and whats wrong with your keyboard

Rudy doesnt deserve to be out naming teams i say just trade to nyc where he can play better under d'antoni and get wilson chandler out of the deal and have chandler backup batum

BradyIsTheMan12
07-17-2010, 06:45 AM
what the hell are you talking about? and whats wrong with your keyboard

Rudy doesnt deserve to be out naming teams i say just trade to nyc where he can play better under d'antoni and get wilson chandler out of the deal and have chandler backup batum

Don't worry about Hellcrooner's "logic" lol

BradyIsTheMan12
07-17-2010, 06:47 AM
very player has one.

And they all should.

That's ridiculous....

The above statement is really all I need to say.

Sportfan
07-17-2010, 06:52 AM

Bulls got Korver. They don't need him

Raven19
07-17-2010, 08:02 AM
How many years are left in his contract anyaways?

masalex1205
07-17-2010, 09:09 AM
Who cares where he wants to go? The Blazers should send him where they can get the most value

Sports Illustrator
07-17-2010, 09:29 AM
The Blazers should have no problem getting good value in return for Rudy Fernandez. If he doesn't want to play in Portland, then they should trade him. I wouldn't want to have a player who doesn't want to play for my team.

He may not be the best player in the NBA but he is certainly a fan favorite and a player every team wishes they had. He plays very hard on both ends of the floor. I would love him for the Knicks but I don't know where he would fit or who we would trade for him. He certainly wants to have the opportunity to be able to start for a team and I don't know if he will be able to do that in NY with Buke, Walker, Gallo and Chandler all playing the positions that he plays.

Super.
07-17-2010, 10:50 AM
Bring him to Boston!

LA_Raiders
07-17-2010, 11:07 AM
NY or Clev is a good fit for him. I dont mind trade him for Machine...

Sly Guy
07-17-2010, 11:37 AM
why doesn't he go on tour to those cities and hold a one hour television special announcing his desire to be traded to one location over all the others?

Kyben36
07-17-2010, 01:33 PM
Bulls got Korver. They don't need him

Korver is a bench oriented 3pt shooter, not a starter.